A Musical Tribute - by SilverWolfPet and YOU (Launched! Page 11)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Ready!
  • edited January 2011
    You always seem to catch me as I'm going to bed. WTH are you still doing up?!?
  • edited January 2011
    6e0Dn.jpg :p
  • edited January 2011
    Oh, you guys are still waiting? Awesome!

Rendering now then sending it to Alan.
  • edited January 2011
    Sorry for the double post, I just sent it to Alan. He should be putting it on the blog any moment now :D

(if he didn't go to bed, what time is it over there anyway? I can never do the math properly)
  • edited January 2011
    It should be 5:25 PM where he is, I think.
  • edited January 2011
    *taps fingers and sings a childhood song* Why are we waiting, we are hibernating, oh why are we waiting for this to happen ...

Sorry, just excited and impatient at the same time :)
  • edited January 2011
    I'm ready!
    tarasis wrote: »
    *taps fingers and sings a childhood song* Why are we waiting, we are hibernating, oh why are we waiting for this to happen ...

Sorry, just excited and impatient at the same time :)

We used to sing 'Why are we waiting, we are dehydrating..." at school...
  • edited January 2011
    Hadn't heard that one, the couple of versions I found on google where less ... clean like "could be masturbating". I guess I went to a more sheltered school :)
  • edited January 2011
    Ours was
    "Why are we waiting? We are suffocating!"
  • edited January 2011
    Okay this one I am going to really pass on. I had trouble watching the BttF tribute because I was in it but in the end I was glad and it was a beautiful production. But to hear my self sing!!!! No way Jose(what a lame expression lol). Or I'll put it on mute.
  • edited January 2011
    He should be putting it on the blog any moment now :D

I am also very ready! 8D
    And a moment seems to be awfully long in America?
    Choose your words wisely, SWP, don't get people hyped in the middle of the night!
  • edited January 2011
    You should bug Alan right now, it's no longer in my hands. :)

But really, don't bug Alan, he's got a lot on his mind right now. I just hope you'll like it. And you won't sue me or anything.
  • edited January 2011
    If I was working at Telltale Games, I would have had it up already, damnity damn it.
  • edited January 2011
    Here's the video! A big thanks to Andrei and all of the Telltale fans that contributed to the video! You guys ALL rock! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBw6y8puNz8
  • edited January 2011
    omg, it's so touching, i'm almost crying

telltale, we love you!
  • edited January 2011
    Woooeee! I knew my eyebrows would make it into the video! :D
  • edited January 2011
    Soooo cute!
  • edited January 2011
    WOO!! It's done!
    That was...amazing. The chorus's were amazingly done and everybody was given great moments throughout.
    :)

It was great to work with you all. I'm here if you decide to do another one, Silver.

-monkey
  • edited January 2011
    who's the elder guy with the glasses and the wannabe-beard?

looks very likeable. and i saw him in the other video on the blog too, in the audition scenes. you're kind of weird in a good way :D
  • edited January 2011
    Pretty good video. I just hope the song doesn't get stuck in my head!
  • edited January 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Pretty good video. I just hope the song doesn't get stuck in my head!

Too late for me.
  • edited January 2011
    Awesome. Great job everyone! Thanks to SWP for doing it in the first place and Alan & TTG for being good sports (or just insane).

Next time I'll know to put the camera in landscape and not portrait :)
  • edited January 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    who's the elder guy with the glasses and the wannabe-beard?

looks very likeable. and i saw him in the other video on the blog too, in the audition scenes. you're kind of weird in a good way :D

Lol who are you calling elder, im only 34 (admittedly shockingly grey and the beard adds years, hence i often keep it). Thank you though ... I think :)

I'm also the loon singing the "it's your heart and my heart dah dah dah" in the background towards the very end.
  • edited January 2011
    i'm sorry. get rid of the beard i say!

just kidding, you look like a very likeable person, no matter what.

dont see it as "looking older", see it as "looking much wiser and more intelligent than others" :D

i'd like to grow myself a little beard too, but all my collegues at work keep saying: "Shave, SHAVE, SHAVEEEEEE!!!!"

they also force me to go to the barber regularely. god, i hate this. i love my hair, i want it to grow free.
  • edited January 2011
    I loved getting to work on this (even though my footage looks more washed-out than I remember). So great to see it all together!
  • edited January 2011
    Well, I'm happy with it! Very cool result, I'd be happy to do something like this again.
  • edited January 2011
    Yaaay, I'm happy you guys liked it!

Thanks Alan for helping out and thanks everybody for joining in! :D
  • edited January 2011
    I can only imagine what our Jurassic Park tribute could be...
  • edited January 2011
    Oh, here's the song for your ipod or mp3 player.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8ybzs2rbiwtb43g

And instrumental version, if you wanna go all karaoke with it :p
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yiuwm0ugp64tqtb
  • edited January 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    i'm sorry. get rid of the beard i say!

just kidding, you look like a very likeable person, no matter what.

dont see it as "looking older", see it as "looking much wiser and more intelligent than others" :D

i'd like to grow myself a little beard too, but all my collegues at work keep saying: "Shave, SHAVE, SHAVEEEEEE!!!!"

they also force me to go to the barber regularely. god, i hate this. i love my hair, i want it to grow free.

My wife would agree with you but laziness takes a hold. The hair is because I like the mad professor look. Every so often it gets shaved off to about 18mm and is left to grow again. So I say to you, ignore them let your hair run free!

can I apply for the role of John Hammond now? By the time JP is out I should be completely grey ;)

Reminds me I got my degree from Dickie Attenborough, he was the chancellor of my Uni when I graduated (Sussex University back in 1999). Was a quick shake of the hand, here's your degree, goodbye type of affair but still fun
  • edited January 2011
    The video is awesome! The voodoo cards on the tree just made my day!

I think that would be amazing! If we do one, I'm in!
  • edited January 2011
    Fantastic video, great work everybody and especially to Andrei, who so relentlessly churns out impressive fan stuff :)

Now, if only I knew which face in the video belongs to which name in the credits...
  • edited January 2011
    The video is awesome! The voodoo cards on the tree just made my day!

Thanks!
    :)
  • edited January 2011
    Voices turned out really well, noise reduction worked great!
    I'm in the credits woohoo :D

Nice video.. awesomeness! :D
  • edited January 2011
    It's always weird for me to see myself on TV, youtube, etc... but as I keep watching this, I'm getting used to it... I'm happy that I participated.
  • edited January 2011
    This turned out interesting (Interesting usually means good to me)

I was glad to be a part of it.
  • edited January 2011
    I am too scared to watch but I am glad to see Tarasis receiving props for his apppearance. I thought the guy was awesome in the BttF Tribute and he had my mom laughing.
  • edited January 2011
    Origami wrote: »
    I am too scared to watch but I am glad to see Tarasis receiving props for his apppearance. I thought the guy was awesome in the BttF Tribute and he had my mom laughing.

You can't stand to hear yourself sing that much? I thought I was the only person like that! When I do animations, I make sure I do little to no voice acting for the same reason. I wish I'd get over that, I do like doing impressions.

Anyway, you really should watch the video. It was great, and the unisons will make your voice less noticable.
  • edited January 2011
    It was fantastic! Definately worth waiting for! Well done everyone :o)

And tarasis, I'm 32 and have the opposite problem - on my 24th birthday I was asked if I was turning 17... but now the grey hairs are appearing...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.