Sam and Max Abridged

Comments

• edited February 2011
    when wil the script come
  • edited February 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    when wil the script come

Working on it right now, in fact! Hope to have it finished by tomorrow or Monday. Keep in mind that I haven't completed the third episode of Silver Lining yet, so it could take a while though... be patient!
  • edited February 2011
    what is silverlining
  • edited February 2011
    what is silverlining

It's this King's Quest fangame from Phoenix Online Studios that several people on this forum play, being that they're graphic adventure fans and everything.

Surprised you haven't heard of it.
  • edited February 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    It's this King's Quest fangame from Phoenix Online Studios that several people on this forum play, being that they're graphic adventure fans and everything.

Surprised you haven't heard of it.

Actually, I haven't heard of it either.

But I need to know something. What new roles are still up for grabs?
  • edited February 2011
    For now, the new characters are Superball, the President, a generic reporter, the Bug, and MEGA ULTRA LINCOLN!!!

My script is halfway done already, I'll try to finish it tonight.
  • edited February 2011
    if you need an elf or a samun-mak i'll do it
  • edited February 2011
    For now, the new characters are Superball, the President, a generic reporter, the Bug, and MEGA ULTRA LINCOLN!!!

Well, Remolay called Superball already, seibert is going to be the president, and I called Lincoln. Now we just need a reporter and a bug.
  • edited February 2011
    Will you take females for male roles? It might be fun to do a drill sergeant/demon voice.
  • mDtmDt
    edited February 2011
    I'd offer to do a role, but I'm incredibly lazy and would probably forget to do it. Will you be posting the script openly or do we have to request it?
  • edited February 2011
    mDt wrote: »
    I'd offer to do a role, but I'm incredibly lazy and would probably forget to do it. Will you be posting the script openly or do we have to request it?

Well, I usually send the script via either e-mail or PM to those who are voicing characters... sorry if I don't do it openly!

As for the script, I will try to complete it by tomorrow morning... I got distracted last night.
  • mDtmDt
    edited March 2011
    If no one is doing reporter or something, I could do it. As long as I have a deadline before it being too late.
  • edited March 2011
    mDt wrote: »
    If no one is doing reporter or something, I could do it. As long as I have a deadline before it being too late.

Okay, you can do it. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Okay, you can do it. ;)

Wow, look at all the support flowing in now! Guess I have to take a number ;) I'll gladly play any other smaller roles, lattsam. I know I'm Max, but I still want to stretch my vocal cords more :) I can do the Sergeant's voice too, just let me know what else you need!
  • edited March 2011
    i got my voice finished
  • edited March 2011
    i got my voice finished

That was quick.
  • edited March 2011
    Oh noes! I'm apologizing in advance because I won't have my stuff ready until next week this time.
    Simply for the fact of school work, job and school work.... did I mention school work? I won't be in a sound environment to record lines properly until next week.

Anyways, they will get done, they'll be awesome and I will be hyper kinetic-y!:)
    Thanks again for letting me part of the project!
  • edited March 2011
    I'm gonna have to record my lines on Saturday, if you don't mind.
  • edited March 2011
    That was quick.

You haven't seen how fast I got my lines done for the last two episodes.

Superball should be my least giving me a bad cough character yet, so I should be fine here. I'm going to say this again, Episode 6 will be fun.

Also, I think Gohaku should be the phone who's name currently escapes me.
  • edited March 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    You haven't seen how fast I got my lines done for the last two episodes.

Superball should be my least giving me a bad cough character yet, so I should be fine here. I'm going to say this again, Episode 6 will be fun.

Also, I think Gohaku should be the phone who's name currently escapes me.

You mean Bob Bell?

BTW, I'll be willing to take Bluster Blaster, if nobody else minds.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm getting ready to record my lines, And the singing I'm probably going to do to part of the War song, which is prolly what's expected anyway.
  • edited March 2011
    2 ?
    1.how do you make this seiries with al these people
    2.how would you think of me as curt or bob
  • edited March 2011
    2 ?
    1.how do you make this seiries with al these people
    2.how would you think of me as curt or bob

1. It comes from being that much of a Sam and Max fan.
    2. I haven't gotten to episode 5 yet, but when I get to it, I'll hear your imitations of them and judge for myself! ;)
  • edited March 2011
    NOTE: i accidentally said the wrong line at the end
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not going to try out for a member of COPS next episode, I've already got 3 returning characters in episode 6, 1 of which kinda hurts my throat
  • edited March 2011
    ill also play blissed out max
  • edited March 2011
    VOICES WILL BE DONE BY TOMORROW I SWEAR!
    Please don't count me out guys! I deeply apologize for the delay!!
    :(
  • edited March 2011
    o...................k
  • edited March 2011
    And DONE :D
    let the good times roll!
  • edited March 2011
    IIN CAAAAAASE GOD DOESN'T SHOW reference to song
  • edited March 2011
    With all the dialogue recorded, I should be able to start work on Episode 4 sometime next week, since I'll be at PAX East tomorrow. And I may attend the Poker Night panel at the Wyvern Theater... I don't know if any Sam and Max Abridged fans will be in the audience, but I do know that there will probably be some Sam and Max fans, so that's close enough, right? I could get them psyched for MEGA ULTRA LINCOLN!!!

Watch this space, people!
  • edited March 2011
    With all the dialogue recorded, I should be able to start work on Episode 4 sometime next week, since I'll be at PAX East tomorrow.

Have fun, [insert name here]!

Options for Name:
    Lattsam
    Lacosam
    Badasp
    Dave

Which do you prefer that I call you?
  • edited March 2011
    Have fun, [insert name here]!

Options for Name:
    Lattsam
    Lacosam
    Badasp
    Dave

Which do you prefer that I call you?

Just "Dave" will do.
  • edited March 2011
    I can't let you do that, Dave.
  • edited March 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    I can't let you do that, Dave.

How did I know you were going to say that?
  • edited March 2011
    That was really...not good. I couldn't even watch it all the way.

Also, I get the feeling the guy who made it is one of those people who hates the Telltale episodes simply because they're not Hit the Road.

Nah, I just think he's making fun of things without any real spite. If we really tried we could find true things about ourselves and everything we liked that are cliched or silly or etc. It's good to laugh at ourselves and the things we like sometime. All in good fun, of course, not maliciously.
  • edited March 2011
    please come out soon
  • edited March 2011
    please come out soon

Tonight, I shall finish it. And tomorrow morning, the number of Sam And Max Abridged episodes shall increase by one. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Episode 4's here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrJnznYw8bY

I even started a TV Tropes page for Sam and Max Abridged, which can be found here. Any Sam and Max fan who's also a troper will want to visit this page!
  • edited March 2011
    WOW! my voice is low in this
Sign in to comment in this discussion.