Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I would be content with either shirts or shot glasses.
  • edited April 2011
    Honestly, as a collector I would probably buy anything with the JP logo on it. :D
  • edited April 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    Have no idea if any of these are possible but:

Official Soundtrack
    Comic or Novel adaptation of the Game?
    The Concept Art book sounds like a good idea

I'd ask for an action figure/model line based on the thing, but that'd be up to Hasbro...

Hey at Universial studios you can buy the soundtrack in the shp there. Worth it! It's amazing!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited April 2011
    Darcy,

Have you seen this at the store there?

http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Gift/Toys/Jurassic_Park_Latex_T-rex_Dinosaur.html

I am considering buying it but it looks so ridiculous, I was hoping it may look a little less so in real life? So how about it, does it look this dumb or is it actually cool?
  • edited April 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    Darcy,

Have you seen this at the store there?

http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Gift/Toys/Jurassic_Park_Latex_T-rex_Dinosaur.html

I am considering buying it but it looks so ridiculous, I was hoping it may look a little less so in real life? So how about it, does it look this dumb or is it actually cool?

I have seen it and from what i remember it does look exactly like that sorry. I considered buying it myself but thought better of it.
  • edited April 2011
    lol thank you, shucks!
  • edited April 2011
    Radec wrote: »
    You just said the magic words

haha, idk anymore. The lack of info on the Jurassic Park game is making me just want to go see what cool stuff they have on eBay.....
  • edited April 2011
    CaptnDan wrote: »
    inGen t-shirts and mugs would be awesome!

Also Jurassic Park maps and brochures would be fantastic too.

What about modified Barbasol cans to store my dinosaur DNA in??

Look at this shirt! http://www.zazzle.com/mr_d_n_a_tshirt-235088548597964919

And this one: http://www.zazzle.com/jurassic_park_ingen_tshirt-235733013731383386

Awesome stuff!:D:D:D:D
  • edited April 2011
    I'd love a clever girl shirt. Something like this only much bigger:

14nii4w.jpg

Gotta be black and white though. Also someone mentioned a deck of playing cards. That would be sweet! I seem to remember owning a deck of playing cards back in the day but I seemed to have lost it. Getting another would be really cool.

Oh and Jurassic Park chess for the love of all that is holy. Would buy. Seriously. :)
  • edited April 2011

14nii4w.jpg

Gotta be black and white though. Also someone mentioned a deck of playing cards. That would be sweet! I seem to remember owning a deck of playing cards back in the day but I seemed to have lost it. Getting another would be really cool.

Oh and Jurassic Park chess for the love of all that is holy. Would buy. Seriously. :)

I being the man that i am love the shirt design secondly chess? .....thats a great idea why have i not thought of that?
  • edited April 2011
    Cereal Jk
    A dinopedia??? A dinosaur guide for dinosaurs in the park or just a guide something like this Ex. " Jurassic Park is not reponsible for any items smashed or eaten "
  • edited April 2011
    To Telltale: Hey, even though Jurassic Park isnt going to come out this month, can we still get some Jurassic Park merchandise in the store soon? I am not saying what you have given us for the "inconvenience" (notice the "") isnt enough, because it definetaly is, but a lot of us are willing to buy whatever you can come up with, and it could help get you a good profit to help raise some of the money back from the games you are so kindly giving to the people who pre-ordered. Thanks! :)
  • edited April 2011
    Alan, if you read this, do you think the extra time would allow some awesome stuff in the store? With at least half a year, I'm sure some deals could be made! :D
  • edited April 2011
    A replica jeep/explorer from the movie

new shirts

Toys!!!!! like a gate and fence kit to compliment other JP merch.
  • edited June 2011
    How could I forget Pez Dispensers!!! Every major franchise has Pez Dispensers!

But what is the status on Jurassic park store items? I couldn't help but notice the shaving cream can at E3. What that just there for show or what?
  • edited July 2011
    Jurassic. Park. Chess. 0_0 ...yes...please and thank you...
  • edited July 2011
    I repeat...JP Monopoly
  • edited July 2011
    Reznor2112 wrote: »
    I repeat...JP Monopoly

I second this.
  • edited August 2011
    I second this.

Thirded!!
  • edited September 2011

14nii4w.jpg

Hate to say it, but I could only find it in color...B&W would look better for sure

http://www.snorgtees.com/clever-girl
  • edited October 2011
    I thought it would be a good idea to revive this thread. So, we now know about the Deluxe Edition of the game, which has a ton of goodies for us JP fans. But what about other stuff that we could purchase on it's own? I'd love a Jurassic Park: The Game t-shirt. :)
  • edited October 2011
    I want a figure of the Troodon.
  • edited October 2011
    Figures of all three new species would be great! Troodon, Mosasaurus, and Herrerasaurus.

Also, a strategy guide would be nice.... :)
  • edited November 2011
    I think minitures of all the dinos in the game and any vehicles and buildings (interesting idea make them into chess pieces? a jp chess set, or is it just me who would want that?)
  • edited November 2011
    Ahh, my old thread returns.

I still want some cool stuff in the store.
  • edited November 2011
    I have a fistfull of money ready to buy whatever you put up there telltale, cmon! I'm checking twice a day :)
  • edited November 2011
    i have never read the books and im a huge JP fan, and well im a security guard and i have nothing to do anymore lol so need a good book lol omw now to go pick up the leather book for JP and lost world =) i hope its good

btw has anyone read the Alien vs predator books by steve perry? was gonna pick the series up if it got good reviews
  • edited November 2011
    Com'on Barbasol can!!!!! I mean surely they could pay for product placement for the can? Or if not I'd pay extra to pay them some to cover the copyright!
  • edited November 2011
    We've got five different t-shirt designs that will be hitting the store soon and they're all very, very cool.

We're looking at other potential merchandise, but nothing is final yet. The shirts are going up soon for sure.
  • edited November 2011
    hey waroftheworlds i just went out and bought that leather bound book for JP and LW i have never read the books before sooo this will all be new to me
  • edited November 2011
    Icebear wrote: »
    hey waroftheworlds i just went out and bought that leather bound book for JP and LW i have never read the books before sooo this will all be new to me

i got the same one. awesome books but be sure to keep it clean lol
  • edited November 2011
    Icebear wrote: »

Awesome! And enjoy, they are both really good.
  • edited November 2011
    We've got five different t-shirt designs that will be hitting the store soon and they're all very, very cool.

We're looking at other potential merchandise, but nothing is final yet. The shirts are going up soon for sure.

Then I'll consider myself 5 t-shirts richer very soon! Glad to know the Telltale team is working on more merch!
  • edited November 2011
    Are you guys gonna, uh, sell sodas or somethin'? Uh, 'cause I-I, um, I went up to my apartments machines 'cause, uh, I've had all these sweets and I thought maybe I'd get something salty, and maybe somebody would, uh............

Oh, I, uh, would like to see some kind of toy or doll of Mr. DNA.
  • edited November 2011
    we've got five different t-shirt designs that will be hitting the store soon and they're all very, very cool.

awesome!
  • edited November 2011
    I just hope that someone is considering some kind of figurine of the Troodons.
  • edited November 2011
    I just hope that someone is considering some kind of figurine of the Troodons.

I think fugurines of all Dinosaurs on the park, maybe even a Telltale designed Baryonyx? *nudge nudge wink wink*
  • edited November 2011
    I'm still voting for the Barbosol can prop. Some posters would be nice and I would murder for an affordable replica of Dr. Grant's fossilized raptor claw.
  • edited November 2011
    Posters would be okay, but I prefer the art prints! That would be so awesome!
  • edited November 2011
    Barbasol Can with hidden compartment, the rain coats. The novels and films would definitely be appreciated.

A Nedry screensaver needs to be included on the DVD; period, the end. Perhaps a semi-interactive one that shows a rendering of the computer interface and switches between various areas, but if you try to click on anything, it throws up the "Magic Word" access denied screen.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.