Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embryo's the embryo's can really be a chewable candy or glow in the dark green sticks

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would want to be able to buy the extras for the pc special edition as a seperate items,especially if thy ordered the 360 or ps3 version

A cardgame would be nice with included facts on the dinosaurs and charectors

Shirts would be nice,especially with a rex or raptor but honestly i want a shirt that shows the whole island on it with the dinosaur areas and logos
  • edited November 2011
    I'd buy a shirt that has the inGEN logo on it with "We Make Your Future" written underneath. That would be the shirt for me!
  • edited November 2011
    Havoc0213 wrote: »
    I'd buy a shirt that has the inGEN logo on it with "We Make Your Future" written underneath. That would be the shirt for me!

We have an InGen logo shirt, but without that text. It's actually my favorite shirt of the bunch.
  • edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    Barbasol Can with hidden compartment, the rain coats. The novels and films would definitely be appreciated.

A Nedry screensaver needs to be included on the DVD; period, the end. Perhaps a semi-interactive one that shows a rendering of the computer interface and switches between various areas, but if you try to click on anything, it throws up the "Magic Word" access denied screen.

You can totally find a Jurassic Park control room inspired screensaver on the interweb. Seek and ye shall find.
  • edited November 2011
    You can totally be unappreciated in your time
    Fixed that for ya! :D ... Yeah, I'm obsessed with Nedry. Sorry.

I like the shirt ideas!
  • edited November 2011
    We have an InGen logo shirt, but without that text. It's actually my favorite shirt of the bunch.

Excellent, can't wait!!!
  • edited November 2011
    You can totally find a Jurassic Park control room inspired screensaver on the interweb. Seek and ye shall find.

Please add a one armed Ray Arnold T-Shirt/figurine that says I've had it with these motherf***ing raptors on this motherf***ing island.

Or a cut up Muldoon standing in an Ash Williams pose (ala Army of Darkness/end of Evil Dead II) standing on a pile of dead raptors with his "boom stick" with something like "hail to the king baby" underneath xD
  • edited November 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    Please add a one armed Ray Arnold T-Shirt/figurine that says I've had it with these motherf***ing raptors on this motherf***ing island.

Or a cut up Muldoon standing in an Ash Williams pose (ala Army of Darkness/end of Evil Dead II) standing on a pile of dead raptors with his "boom stick" with something like "hail to the king baby" underneath xD

I'd totally buy that first one. With no censor preferably.
  • edited November 2011
    id go for a black shirt with the one of the dinosaur logos on the map. (ex: the green trike head for that paddock) or like a red trex one, or one for the herrarasaur
  • edited November 2011
    I always imagined Samuel L Jackson yelling "I'm tired of all these mother f***ing Raptors in these mother f***ing maintenance sheds!" just before he dies, but that works to. lol
  • edited November 2011
    Looking forward to that InGen shirt!!!

And I know TellTale wouldn't be able to do this but since we're on the topic of Jurassic Park Merchandising I would love a Jurassic Park encyclopedia. I have a very small one that came out with the release of The Lost World: Jurassic Park but wouldn't it be awesome to have one a lot more detailed.

It could have information on all the dinosaurs from the novels and the films. They could have a timeline for the movies and also some info on TellTales game as well. I love Encyclopedia's based off my favorite series. lol
  • edited November 2011
    PSN Themes and Avatars please!!!!!!!!!!! I would love you forever if you make that possible!
  • edited November 2011
    Seeing how XBOX has them I'm starting to feel left out. lol I want some Jurassic Park stuff for playstation Home too.
  • edited November 2011
    Like the black JP logo shirt...is there posibility to get black ingen logo shirt...the grey looks a bit cheap :(
  • edited November 2011
    All the shirts they are selling are previously licensed Jurassic Park apparel, none of it is new or exclusive, so I wouldn't bet on any variants of the shirts, Telltale is simply selling what Universal already produces.
  • edited November 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    All the shirts they are selling are previously licensed Jurassic Park apparel, none of it is new or exclusive, so I wouldn't bet on any variants of the shirts, Telltale is simply selling what Universal already produces.

One new product is the Jurassic Park map poster! Have you guys seen that yet?
  • edited November 2011
    No!!! Now I've seen & purchased it! Awesome!
  • edited November 2011
    Any chance on getting figures of the Troodon, Herrerasaurus, and Mosasaurus?
  • edited November 2011
    why so much for a t-shirt?
  • edited November 2011
    Have you guys seen the T-Shirts? They're awesome! Love the skeleton one!
  • edited November 2011
    One new product is the Jurassic Park map poster! Have you guys seen that yet?

It is the same of the Deluxe Edition?
    Or the Deluxe Edition one is the map "of the game", and this one in the Store is the ORIGINAL Jurassic Park Map?

Thanks!! :)
  • edited November 2011
    It is the same of the Deluxe Edition?
    Or the Deluxe Edition one is the map "of the game", and this one in the Store is the ORIGINAL Jurassic Park Map?

Thanks!! :)

Map is still game version, I'll just stay with the Deluxe map.
  • edited November 2011
    Map is still game version, I'll just stay with the Deluxe map.

Actually, the one in the deluxe version is just what's printed on the back of the brochure. What they are selling in store is a full blown poster!
  • edited November 2011
    Trexroarr wrote: »
    Any chance on getting figures of the Troodon, Herrerasaurus, and Mosasaurus?

^^^This please. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I love the T-shirts with the classic logo: can someone tell me if size S is an American size S? (From experience I know size S is large enough for me when it comes to T-shirts made for the American market.) If they are really small, I might have to buy an M, but that's risking the shirt being too big for me, and I would love to wear it on occasion.
  • edited November 2011
    They are a standard American size S, yes.
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks Michael, those should fit me then!

EDIT: Not sure if they still produce those, but a sweater/ hoodie with the original logo would be even better, especially with winter coming soon. Do you know if those could be made available through your store?
  • edited November 2011
    Great t-shirts, but a bummer that the shipment for me is expensive. Almost as much as the t-shirt itself.
    I already (pre-)ordered the games' Deluxe Edition, but I'm not John Hammond, so I need to spare expenses from time to time.
  • edited November 2011
    Basically I'd like anything that looks like it could come out of the movies:

Jurassic Park coffee mugs are a MUST

Mousepads maybe
  • edited November 2011
    Barbasol cans come on guys please please please
  • edited November 2011
    "Cough*SPAS-12*Cough!"
  • edited November 2011
    A Gallimimus Pet, Dr Grant's hat.
    Hmm how about a Velociraptor hatching from an egg, Barbasol Can.

A premium theme would be amaizing.Put various parts of the park in the friends part like a fence, the raptors pen, a truck, some plans, maybe the outside of the lobby or the lobby.
    Also some screen of those could be the Jurassic Park Map.
  • edited December 2011
    "Cough*SPAS-12*Cough!"

I think you can get these from gun shops with nothing more than some cash and perhaps a background check. :P
  • edited December 2011
    I received my T-shirts yesterday, they are great, thanks so much for having them in the store! I'd still love a hooded sweater with the film's logo though, that would be fantastic. (And I would order two!)
  • edited December 2011
    Just a note on the shirts:

They are PRE-SHRUNK cotton, its not listed on the site anywhere. I ordered an XL thinking it would shrink to fit, and now I'm stuck with it.

That's right, Telltale customer service says I can't return/exchange this brand new shirt. Also not listed on the site.

Bummer....
  • edited December 2011
    TP3D, better a shirt that's too big than one that's too small.
  • edited December 2011
    Man I wish hasbro could do an aniversary series of toys. You know with the awesome sculpts from the 93-94 and 97-98.

However I always wanted a cup of Jurassic Park to drink my coffee or hot chocolate in those rainy days you know.
  • edited December 2011
    I would buy the themes if you put them on the PSN, PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
  • edited December 2011
    Extra Patches like the one in the Deluxe Edition, and custom InGen ID Card's with customers photo, name, and chosen ID number.
  • edited December 2011
    Id buy the ingen field guide by itself...just saying
Sign in to comment in this discussion.