Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    You should sell themes on the Playstation Network...I would pay money for them.
  • edited March 2011
    GASP!! That is a great idea. In fact, if possible. I would love a Jurassic Park Dynamic theme for my PS3 background. I love the Dynamic themes.
  • edited March 2011
    gasp!! That is a great idea. In face, if possible. I would love a jurassic park dynamic theme for my ps3 background. I love the dynamic themes.

agreed
  • edited March 2011
    OOOHH OOOHHH I have the best idea for the kiddies! Form the creators of the child's toy "Spaceballs: The Flamethrower" Comes the "Official" Jurassic Park Spas-12! Sold to you from the completely safe dinosaur, robot, and pirate infested freelance warehouse of TellTale Games! Do it guys, it will be a blast! I can guarantee it!
  • edited March 2011
    OOOHH OOOHHH I have the best idea for the kiddies! Form the creators of the child's toy "Spaceballs: The Flamethrower" Comes the "Official" Jurassic Park Spas-12! Sold to you from the completely safe dinosaur, robot, and pirate infested freelance warehouse of TellTale Games! Do it guys, it will be a blast! I can guarantee it!

Why just kids? I'd buy it!

MOM!!!! EvilDeadFan isn't being fair!!! :mad:
  • edited March 2011
    I have said it before and I will say it again... I too would love some TTG PS3 themes.

and with that some LittleBIGplanet costumes.
  • edited March 2011
    +1 on the Game inside the barbasol can!
  • edited March 2011
    A concept art book would be really cool.

One of the big things that made Jurassic Park so successful was the amount of effort put into creating realistic looking dinosaurs as well as the intricate architecture. I always like seeing the pre-production designs and key details in locations that you only see briefly in a film or game. It helps fans to understand why things look the way they do, like how the inspiration for the main gate was King Kong and the shape of the visitor center was meant to resemble an egg.

Of course, t-shirts would be great, too.
  • edited March 2011
    Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Again no promises, but efforts are being made to get some JP merch. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Well hopefully our feedback helped provide you with ideas on what to sell then. :D
  • edited March 2011

Yay! That would be great, thx!!!
  • edited March 2011
    I'd love a pet Velociraptor. I'm sure TTG has the technology to clone me some.
  • edited March 2011

Good to hear, i have my card on hand and my F5 button ready for any merch updates... and the BTTF Ep3 still!! I hope the process is easy for you guys to get us some JP stuff in the store and that you guys dont find yourselves stressed out from making such a tough project and doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I know its unlikely but action figures of in-game characters would be pretty dang cool... So I can buy them for my son and secretly play with them when everyone is out of the house.

I do that with my Nephew's toys...and no one suspects a thing.

What I would really like to see is the Soundtrack, Concept Art, and Maybe something else...and of course T-shirts.
  • edited March 2011
    what about a CD/DVD holder that is designed to look like a barbasal can?
  • edited March 2011
    I want a Mr. DNA plushie!
  • edited March 2011
    I want a Mr. DNA plushie!

Oh, I would buy that.
  • edited March 2011
    trocks wrote: »
    Oh, I would buy that.
    Totally.
  • edited March 2011
    It appears this thing is no longer made but how awesome is this? From Sideshow Collectibles.

sideshow_jurassicpark1.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    It appears this thing is no longer made but how awesome is this? From Sideshow Collectibles.

sideshow_jurassicpark1.jpg

Telltale, make a sideshow collectible like this that is like $150-200 and I will buy it. Make it depict a scene from the game that is as memorable as this movie scene and write Jurassic Park on it and below it in smaller font write Telltale Games and ur logo! I would order it the second u added it to ur site!

Also, could you guys please put something in the store, even minor object from JP would work, just something to get the money flowing.
  • edited March 2011
    veki wrote: »
    The map and brochures of the park would be cool indeed. It would be particularly nice, if Ford Explorer will be featured in-game (and I hope that it will), for Telltale to offer a 1/20 Ford explorer for a sale (or smaller scale). It is really sad that until present day there had been only one such model (and a wrong one, if I may add) http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/jurassic%20park.jpg

I have two of these :D
  • edited March 2011
    I want to buy an an InGen shirt, a tour vehicle liscense plate, a poster with the map of the island, - in fact what ever you can come up with I will blow my college tuition money on!

Epic win! College tuition?? On books?! Screw that! Shirts and a tour vehicle license plate .. would be friggin' sweet! Haha!
  • edited March 2011
    I would love to see t-shirts and possibly even coffee mugs.
  • edited March 2011
    I think a coffee mug would be fantastic. I also like the idea of t-shirts and maps for the park. I'm good with anything.
  • edited March 2011
    Slap a JP logo on it and I'll buy it, I don't care what it is
  • edited March 2011
    inGen t-shirts and mugs would be awesome!

Also Jurassic Park maps and brochures would be fantastic too.

What about modified Barbasol cans to store my dinosaur DNA in??
  • edited March 2011
    slap a jp logo on it and i'll buy it, i don't care what it is

qft
  • edited March 2011
    Some people have brought it up already, but I would love Mr. DNA and InGen branded stuff! Those two haven't really been used in merchandise until now.

And some simple (and usable) prop replicas would be fun too, like car plates or tags. :)
  • edited April 2011
    Okay, just to overview. I went over everone's suggestions for merchandise and the top runners are...

1.) T-Shirts and Clothing including themes such as the Jurassic Park and Ingen logo.

2.) A concept art book. There was also a lot of mention of posters and map brochures but those can be incorporated into the concept art book.

3.) Barbasol Can and Action Figures. A lot of mention of the Barbasol can actually opening and revealing dinosaur embrioes. Action Figures of the characters in the game and of the dinosaurs.

4.) A Card Game and Mugs are tied.

Other things that were suggested were Car Accessories such as license plates. Computer accessories such as mouse pads. And the soundtrack to the game.

So if I may ask, how are we doing on getting stuff into the store?
  • edited April 2011
    I'd buy any-and-all of the above.
  • edited April 2011
    It would be cool if the store had:
    1. A raptor claw
    2. A sculpture with the battle between Triceratops and T-Rex
  • edited April 2011
    The snuggie would be the best thing to ever happen to me!
    or just a JP blanket. that would complete my life. and a mug. so i can drink hot chocolate in my JP snuggie/blanket.
  • edited April 2011
    Um how bout something in the realm of dinosaur figures? Any chance you could talk to the people at hasbro or sideshow and see in they can craft some hyper realistic dinosaur figures based on the JPG license?
  • edited April 2011
    CaptnDan wrote: »
    inGen t-shirts and mugs would be awesome!

GAWD YES!
    I would also like to see the DNA string on a T-Shirt
    20110411-t62wt816agmcsxinwt8dm3tgp7.jpg

<3
  • edited April 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    GAWD YES!
    I would also like to see the DNA string on a T-Shirt
    20110411-t62wt816agmcsxinwt8dm3tgp7.jpg

<3

You could actually find all those shirts, even Mr. DNA, on eBay for fairly cheap
  • edited April 2011
    You could actually find all those shirts, even Mr. DNA, on eBay for fairly cheap

Really? Could you give me a link?
    Thanks!
  • edited April 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    Really? Could you give me a link?
    Thanks!

I'll send the links to you in a private message (don't wanna spam the message boards)
  • edited April 2011
    There are actually different designs on the Mr.Dna T-shirt. The coolest one spells "Bingo, Dino DNA" If i were you, i would get that one instead of the ugly one with words such as Citosine on it.
  • edited April 2011
    Astrodog wrote: »
    There are actually different designs on the Mr.Dna T-shirt. The coolest one spells "Bingo, Dino DNA" If i were you, i would get that one instead of the ugly one with words such as Citosine on it.

Agreed. I've also seen a rather humorous one with a Velociraptor dressed up as Sherlock Holmes with the words 'Clever Girl' underneath it
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    because im already ready to get my credit card out!!!!!

You just said the magic words
Sign in to comment in this discussion.