Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

12346»

Comments

• ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    "Cough*SPAS-12*Cough!"

For those times you simply must unfold a shoulder stock slowly before your raptor mauling.
  • edited December 2011
    Extra Patches like the one in the Deluxe Edition, and InGen ID Card's.
    I second this
  • edited December 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »
    For those times you simply must unfold a shoulder stock slowly before your raptor mauling.

And have your handy snake there to watch you do it.
  • edited December 2011
    A full book of Laura sorkin's field notes!
  • edited December 2011
    iPhone 4 case!!!
  • edited January 2012
    i would like to see dino figures :)
  • edited January 2012
    If you do make additional Staff Patches could you do the alternate Red version as well? Also in different sizes from 2-3 inches.
  • edited February 2012
    I'd love one of those jackets Miles is wearing.
  • edited March 2012
    This is a long shot, but I'd quite like some form of Graphic Novel produced on the series? You know, like a novel version of the events that happened in the game? Maybe an episode per novel? Or just the whole thing in one book, but split into phase’s or possibly ‘Iteration’s’, as a sort of tribute to the original Jurassic Park, by Michael Crichton.

I think loads of people would like that, so then even people who don't have Game Consoles would be able to follow the story.

It would be a must-have for all Jurassic Park Merchandise collector’s (such as myself), and it could even include some scenes that where cut from the original game.

Like I said, a long shot, what with having to hire people to write it and everything, but if you could make one, I’d defiantly buy it!....twice... :)
  • edited March 2012
    Some models of buildings would be a great idea, ie Visitors Center, Bone Shaker, maybe a hotel, and the cars. Plus a detailed inside of the buildings would be great too!
  • edited March 2012
    this is a long shot, but i'd quite like some form of graphic novel produced on the series? You know, like a novel version of the events that happened in the game? Maybe an episode per novel? Or just the whole thing in one book, but split into phase’s or possibly ‘iteration’s’, as a sort of tribute to the original jurassic park, by michael crichton.

I think loads of people would like that, so then even people who don't have game consoles would be able to follow the story.

It would be a must-have for all jurassic park merchandise collector’s (such as myself), and it could even include some scenes that where cut from the original game.

Like i said, a long shot, what with having to hire people to write it and everything, but if you could make one, i’d defiantly buy it!....twice... :)

listen to this man! ,genius i say!
  • edited March 2012
    I don't know how much they can do, but I'd love some figures of the TTG characters. Joe-scale would be awesome, but those neat little collectible figurines would also be cool.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.