IGN is worried...maybe TellTale should listen?

1235»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    I was referring to Mosasaur. It's funny, I totally remember having the briefing with Richard about the Mosasaur before comic con... I can't believe I forgot about that earlier.

There's no big secret, I guess... I just forgot that we announced her.

She's my favorite.

I was right! I think cause I was right you should tell us how many dinosaur species are going to be featured in the game?
  • edited September 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    I was referring to Mosasaur. It's funny, I totally remember having the briefing with Richard about the Mosasaur before comic con... I can't believe I forgot about that earlier.

There's no big secret, I guess... I just forgot that we announced her.

She's my favorite.

So no more new species?
  • edited September 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    So no more new species?

I'm sure there's more species. But the ones we know about are the ones with more "importance" for the lack of a better word. I would find it hard to believe that the only herbivores were getting in the game are the Paras and Trikes.
  • edited September 2011
    but the mosasaurus have the dolphin radar? mah
    pterosaurs but before you put there a long line of dinosaurs that have priority as Baryonyx, ,segisaurus, and especially the Compsognathus, which are the heart of the park, without them there would be chaos on the island, and then where Hammond was personal went with his own desire to clean up droppings branchiosaurus?
  • edited September 2011
    crochunter wrote: »
    pterosaurs but before you put there a long line of dinosaurs that have priority as Baryonyx, ,segisaurus, and especially the Compsognathus, which are the heart of the park, without them there would be chaos on the island, and then where Hammond was personal went with his own desire to clean up droppings branchiosaurus?
    crochunter where are you from?
  • edited September 2011
    i'm Italian sorry for the grammar, at least it's understood what I said?
  • edited September 2011
    i'm Italian sorry for the grammar, at least it's understood what I said?
    Mostly, but that's okay :) lol I can't say anything cause i can't speak any italian. And it's so cool that the internet is like this. People from Italy and who knows where else discussing jurassic park online in real time, it's cool.
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011

The dolphin radar didn't make it in as a "feature." In spirit, Mosey echolocates, but we have played up a different aspect of her character.

Also, as for new species... it feels like there's still a surprise or two based on forum rumblings. Just have to wait and see, now.
  • edited September 2011
    let me see the radar is not a feature but it's like saying "I do not have the same radar, but I can find my prey"
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    let me see the radar is not a feature but it's like saying "I do not have the same radar, but I can find my prey"

Don't read too much into it-- I'm just saying that there is no significant "she hunts by echo-location" plot point called out.
  • edited September 2011
    "Mosey"...Love it!
  • edited September 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    "Mosey"...Love it!
    Lol, that is now going to become her fan name! :) So there's only one? That's still cool and I can't wait for the two other suprises too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.