IGN is worried...maybe TellTale should listen?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    At first I trusted them when they gave Jaws Unleashed a good review, because I liked the game and 82% of gamers don't play it because of hearing about the nostaglic quality or give it a bad name. Most of the stuff they said about the haters and the game itself were true unlike some other gaming sites. Then they gave JPOG a bad rep and few other great games, and then I started using Gamespot for gaming reviews.
    IGN has it mixed up, bad games to the public means good reviews, great games to the public means bad reviews.
  • edited July 2011
    The problem with IGN reviews is that they have more than one person doing them with totally different ideas of what makes a great game. I mean, there's like ten different people who review stuff over there

That's why there reviews seem to be bouncing all over the place
  • edited July 2011
    No gaming website has only ONE reviewer...

That's not problem. Problem is that they are corrupted.

Proof ? Dragon Age 2 .
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Ah, IGN, trusted partner of TTG. Or something. Do some of you guys remember the article a year ago in which they stated that Back to the Future and Jurassic Park would be "pilot episodes"? Yeah, it's still online.

I share many worries here (except the graphics one - "realistic graphics" are necessarily but one first step for the TTG tool), but this article has a really strange view on the matter:
    Still, I don't know if Telltale's traditional adventure game mechanics are going to make for a dynamic dino experience.

Where did he see those "traditional adventure game mechanics" he speaks about? I sure didn't see those anywhere. Also, he seems to use the word "pacing" in a very broad sense, i.e. whenever he thought something was odd. If TTG listens to someone, please let it not be this guy. ;)
    FPug wrote: »
    Why are there so many arguments about this game. This forum has too many complaints. Just enjoy what you're getting, it's JURASSIC PARK! The last time I checked I've been waiting 8 years and all this negative energy about EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves. I wish the Mods would just close this thread.

Just relax, and if you really want to blank out any worries about the game that might pop up, then do it. No one should spoil your fun. But it's an active and lively community, and "just enjoy the show" doesn't cut it for many. Also, it is debatable whether critique is premature - this game was only days from release once after all. But as for us humble moderators, we normally don't close a thread for "negative energy". That would be superstition. :D
  • edited July 2011
    In my opinion the worst product that TTG has released so far is Puzzle Agent 2, and that is a game I pre-ordered and thoroughly enjoyed. This is a company who has never really let me down with designing fun and interesting games. Anyone complaining about the graphics is completely missing the point. The only graphical issue of note was the weird looking nVidia TNT graphics card tech demo water that you see flowing over the barbasol can in the trailer, it looks like it was from like 1999. But still, the fact remains that TTG has an unblemished resume of quality adventures spanning more than 5 different intellectual properties that have been lauded by fans of the genre and fans of the original properties alike. Asking TTG to change their game based on what IGN has to say is like asking Barack Obama to change his policies based on what Fox News thinks of them.
  • edited July 2011
    IGN is known for their biased reviews. I wouldn't be worked up if they were worried about my game.
  • edited July 2011
    IGN is known for their biased reviews. I wouldn't be worked up if they were worried about my game.
    How can a video game review be 'objective'? Every review is biased by their nature. We are biased too, but TOWARDS Jurassic Park. Besides, what counts is that IGN has a great influence on people's opinions and if IGN says a game is bad than less people will buy it.[/QUOTE]

Because not a lot of people respect IGN.
  • edited July 2011
    I personally hate that. I read video game reviews but i don't let the score that IGN gives the game effect my choice if I'm going to play it or not. They gave Alpha Protocol a low score but I still wanted to play it so I did. And it ended up being my favortie game to play at the time.

IGN may be worried about Jurassic park but is that going to stop me from playing it? Course not.
  • edited July 2011
    Not a lot of people trust IGN.
  • edited July 2011
    I've never seen a more ill-informed and extremely biased gaming news website. The scores they give out are a joke. They praise and promote mediocrity and attack anything that shows the slightest signs of being different and innovative.
  • edited July 2011
    All IGN has ever done is tell people that every game isn't gonna be great. Hell, didn't they say Sonic Unleashed sucked, but the player kept screwing up on HIS end? And weren't they worked up about GTA IV aswell?

Jurassic Park won't fail, and I know that. If worst comes to worst, it will be in BTTF's range of bad. Which isn't bad at all.
  • edited July 2011
    All IGN has ever done is tell people that every game isn't gonna be great. Hell, didn't they say Sonic Unleashed sucked, but the player kept screwing up on HIS end? And weren't they worked up about GTA IV aswell?

Jurassic Park won't fail, and I know that. If worst comes to worst, it will be in BTTF's range of bad. Which isn't bad at all.

IGN is pretty much a bully in the gaming industry. Sadly he doesn't have much juice in his punches so he's not as scary anymore, so people just ignore him. Poor chap.

And I'm sorry, I know that I'm disagreeing with many people here, but... BttF's range of bad IS "bad". It's just... bad. It's horrendous. Far from any kind of enjoyable aspect. I know I'm repeating this over and over in irrelevant threads like this and it may sound like I'm trolling or I'm trying to jump the cool bandwagon by calling BttF is for peasants or something like that; but whenever I see a comment like "BttF is not bad" I'm just left shocked. Every time. I just can't get over it. I can't emphatize and I can't UNDERSTAND. I'm a BttF fan, I watched the movies several times --heck, I read all the articles in the wiki. I love adventure games. I love storytelling. I love Christopher Lloyd. We have a lot of things in common. But I can't like the game, I think it's an insult to the franchise. And people say it's "not as bad" or "Puzzle Agent 2 is definitely worse". I just don't even know anymore... Is that really what you want from Telltale to whip up for you, guys?
  • edited July 2011
    You can't spell ignorance without IGN.
  • edited July 2011

Damnit...I can't like posts.
  • edited July 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    And I'm sorry, I know that I'm disagreeing with many people here, but... BttF's range of bad IS "bad". It's just... bad. It's horrendous. Far from any kind of enjoyable aspect. I know I'm repeating this over and over in irrelevant threads like this and it may sound like I'm trolling or I'm trying to jump the cool bandwagon by calling BttF is for peasants or something like that; but whenever I see a comment like "BttF is not bad" I'm just left shocked. Every time. I just can't get over it. I can't emphatize and I can't UNDERSTAND. I'm a BttF fan, I watched the movies several times --heck, I read all the articles in the wiki. I love adventure games. I love storytelling. I love Christopher Lloyd. We have a lot of things in common. But I can't like the game, I think it's an insult to the franchise. And people say it's "not as bad" or "Puzzle Agent 2 is definitely worse". I just don't even know anymore... Is that really what you want from Telltale to whip up for you, guys?

I liked BttF. Other people liked it too. Get over it.
  • edited July 2011
    I liked BttF. Other people liked it too. Get over it.

Yeah, BttF was extremely awesome! And I think it stayed true to the franchise and added to it quite well. I hope there'll be a sequel. I know Telltale set the game up for one, but it's unpredictable.
  • edited July 2011

This made my day.
  • edited July 2011

Haters gonna hate.
  • edited July 2011
    JuntMonkey wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate.

vader-haters-gonna-hate.gif
  • edited August 2011

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that they gave Sonic Unleashed a good score...which is BS because all versions of the game fail. Only decent Sonic game since the Dreamcast days is Sonic Colors.

As for IGN, I enjoy looking at their articles, however, I rarely look at their reviews. Not to mention that they're really contradicting themselves lately. Since Nintendo announced the 3DS price drop, they've had one article say that Nintendo's dying, another saying that this is a very smart move on Nintendo's part(which I do think it is), then more saying that Nintendo's dying. I think what IGN seems to be forgetting is that it's not great tech that sells consoles, it's software. And as much as I love DoA: D and OoT3D, they're not ground-breaking, and they're not exactly console sellers. Wait until the new Mario Kart and Super Mario games hit. Or a brand new(instead of remake) Zelda game. Nintendo will pick itself back up. It always has. IGN's staff seems to be made of fanboys(Nintendo, Sony, & Microsoft varieties) and doomsayers.

My main concern with Jurassic Park is some of their concerns. Pacing. I do agree that it'd be a bit silly for the character to sit there while a T-rex is right on the other side of the pillar. I also think the animations and textures could use a bump up. In any case, I've enjoyed every TellTale product I've gotten so far. I'll probably enjoy JP too.
  • edited September 2011
    By exploration, I mean 3D free roaming like in Oblivion or GTA. Point and Click Adventure games are all very linear or at least have only a small area to explore. Unless you can find me a point and click adventure game that features a large scale free roaming like in Oblivion or GTA where you can go anywhere you want when ever you want I'm gona have to stick with my statement.

I was just saying that some gamers want a FPS free roaming Jurassic Park game and that's why a lot of people feel uneasy about a linear adventure Jurassic Park game.

As for me, I like the direction Telltale is going with this game and I can't wait to play it.

What are you talking ? Have you played any games in your life or are telltale's game the only adventure games you have played ?

How old are you ? Because there were many gems with huge worlds.Do you remember Realms of the haunting ? Shenmue 1/2 ? Omikron the Noman Soul ? Farehnait ? The last express(the world was limited to a train but you could do everything humanly you could imagine with fellow people with actual lives),Blade runner ? ,Outcast ? ,Uru ? Knights of the old republic 1/2 ,Jade empire,shadow of the colosus,project ico ? zelda windwaker ? zelda ocarina of time ? the twilight princess ?
  • edited September 2011

No they are more honest then other sites...(cough cough gamespot).Jurassic park won't fail ? well of course not it is jurassic park.Thousands of ...uninformed
    fans will rush to buy this game only by hearing its name.Then they will not believe the horrible mess they see but by then it will be too late.And review will be horrible but it will not matter really.

It looked horrible and at least the only possible saving point,good gameplay has vanished up in the air the moment we learned there is not free 3d exploration.The only hope that the game could have been something has been vanished.

So horrible cartoony graphics with polygonal character and objects,no real time shadowing,no hdr/bloom effects,no reflection /refractions,no hd textures,no havoc or ageia physics engine,no 3d movement,no 1st/3rd real time views....

And lastly BTTF had great gameplay,it was really funny and had some great voice overs and music .But it looked ABYSMAL.I BOUGHT IT BUT to tell you the truth if i had played it before bying the first episode i probably would not have bothered finishing it and buying the others.It was hideous yet as i had bought it i played it to the end and i pushed myself past the horrible graphics.But i am not going to
    buy jurassic park if it stays like this.
  • edited September 2011
    nicolascy wrote: »
    What are you talking ? Have you played any games in your life or are telltale's game the only adventure games you have played ?

How old are you ? Because there were many gems with huge worlds.Do you remember Realms of the haunting ? Shenmue 1/2 ? Omikron the Noman Soul ? Farehnait ? The last express(the world was limited to a train but you could do everything humanly you could imagine with fellow people with actual lives),Blade runner ? ,Outcast ? ,Uru ? Knights of the old republic 1/2 ,Jade empire,shadow of the colosus,project ico ? zelda windwaker ? zelda ocarina of time ? the twilight princess ?

What? Not sure you read any of that right so let me try again.

I was saying that a lot of people don't like the way TellTale is handling Jurassic Park because they want an open world First Person shooter. And I think they should get over themselves and just accept the fact that we're not getting that with this game. In fact, I believe we're getting a better game than that. So why are you coming at me with this huge list of games that have nothing to do with what I was saying? Unless that was supposed to be your list of Point and Click adventure games in which case I have news for you.....
  • edited September 2011
    I was saying that a lot of people don't like the way TellTale is handling Jurassic Park because they want an open world First Person shooter. And I think they should get over themselves and just accept the fact that we're not getting that with this game. In fact, I believe we're getting a better game than that. So why are you coming at me with this huge list of games that have nothing to do with what I was saying?

Because "a lot of people (who) don't like the way TellTale is handling Jurassic Park because they want an open world First Person shooter" is a straw man that you invented.

The games on nicolascy's list -- which includes a couple of point-and-click adventures -- represent the many types of games that involve exploration and other adventuring gameplay elements, with or without shooting, and any of which would be entirely appropriate for a Jurassic Park game.

If you think a video-quiz game with occasional quick-time event "action" sequences is better, that's your business. But don't expect many in the non-casual gaming community to go along with that. Including adventure game fans, who know your ridiculously limited characterization of the genre has no basis in reality.

(Awesome list of games btw, nicolascy. Sorry for jumping in...)
  • edited September 2011
    To each his own.
  • edited September 2011
    To each his own.

Exactly. So it's really not your place to be telling people "they should get over themselves" if they express a negative opinion about this game. And brace yourself, because there's gonna be a hell of a lot more gamers coming here and doing so as JP:TG gets closer to release.
  • edited September 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    Because "a lot of people (who) don't like the way TellTale is handling Jurassic Park because they want an open world First Person shooter" is a straw man that you invented.

The games on nicolascy's list -- which includes a couple of point-and-click adventures -- represent the many types of games that involve exploration and other adventuring gameplay elements, with or without shooting, and any of which would be entirely appropriate for a Jurassic Park game.

If you think a video-quiz game with occasional quick-time event "action" sequences is better, that's your business. But don't expect many in the non-casual gaming community to go along with that. Including adventure game fans, who know your ridiculously limited characterization of the genre has no basis in reality.

(Awesome list of games btw, nicolascy. Sorry for jumping in...)

How is it a straw man when it's exactly what is being demanded by people in the comment threads? It's either requests for an FPS or requests for a GTA style sandbox game. And of course nicol's game list is nice, but the emphasis of his complaint is about the graphics.
  • edited September 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    Exactly. So it's really not your place to be telling people "they should get over themselves" if they express a negative opinion about this game. And brace yourself, because there's gonna be a hell of a lot more gamers coming here and doing so as JP:TG gets closer to release.

The game that is being created is open for criticism. Wishing it were a FPS, a third world open shooter, etc is just futile endeavors. If gamers buy something on brand name alone, well that's not Telltale's fault, that's just lack of intelligence.
  • edited September 2011
    DAISHI wrote: »
    How is it a straw man when it's exactly what is being demanded by people in the comment threads? It's either requests for an FPS or requests for a GTA style sandbox game.

Because the number of people who want an open-world FPS, and won't accept anything else, is a tiny fraction of all those who want a JP game with some kind, or any kind, of interesting character-ability-based gameplay in an explorable 3D gameworld, whether it's first- or third-person, sandbox or progress-oriented, primarily action or adventuring gameplay, etc. One person's first choice might be free-roam shooter and another's might be third-person adventure, but many gamers share a revulsion toward gameplay based on a limited selection of ad hoc on-screen prompts -- guess which object in this scene you should "interact" with in order to advance -- interspersed with QTEs.

I'm not denying that preference for FPS and/or sandbox exists; I'm saying there's a much more widespread and fundamental concern that there's no gameworld-based exploration or character-based gameplay of any kind.
    DAISHI wrote: »
    The game that is being created is open for criticism. Wishing it were a FPS, a third world open shooter, etc is just futile endeavors.

I think we're well aware that the time for wishing is long since past without you telling us. But that doesn't mean that those who wished for something else can't participate in open discussions, offer critiques, voice their opinions, etc.
  • edited September 2011
    A Game for the play-station 2 was cancelled that looked to be more like
    Dino Crisis video of it it was going to be called Jurassic Park Survival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKUfEPYvMZc&feature=grec_index
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    I just want to tone in and say that game play and pacing has been undergoing constant tuning up to the zero hour and beyond. Sometimes the dinosaurs stall a little to account for allowing players to interact in more ways than just pressing buttons when they appear on screen.

In addition, we've tried to treat the dinosaurs as something more than just animals. They are characters-- they move through the world with motivation. We've put a lot of effort into building performances into nearly every dinosaur that spends time center stage.

What's different about our T-Rex hunting and sniffing around pillars to find a character compared to T-Rex in the movie hunting and sniffing around overturned explorers in the movies? T-Rex get's right up in Lex and Grant's faces... it creates tension and suspense. That's our goal, too.
  • edited September 2011
    Strayth wrote: »
    Also, I think everybody got Heavy Rain wrong. What was interesting about that game, was NOT the QTE. It were the choices, to make (or not) actions. To be able to decide, even in action sequences, what to do. Sure it was limited, but you still had several ways to interact on the story AND on the actual game sequences.

THIS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS!!!!

Why don't people understand this? QTE's have been around for a long time. What was once innovative has now been done to death. QTE's ARE NOT FUN. They ARE NOT exciting. They are artificial and ridiculous ways to feign tension and suspense by making the cutscenes "interactive" (if pressing a single button a the right time can be called interaction.)

Heavy Rain did NOT innovate by using QTEs. It innovated by having those QTE's actually have a tangible, palpable effect on the outcome of the story.

This tangible effect on the story's outcome HAS TO BE more diverse than simply pass/fail, or it isn't the same at all. There should not only be multiple endings but also multiple paths and even more countless but noticeable small differences, so that each experience feels unique.

Telltale WILL NOT ACHIEVE this. They will fail. Period. And I will laugh when they do, because this direction in "adventure gaming" is an insult to the genre and needs to be stopped at all costs.
  • edited September 2011
    It's a good perspective, to see dinosaurs as characters, Sinaz!
    I know you work your fingers to the bone until the last minute available.

I think that no other Telltale's project has ever been watched with such prejudice.
    To me it's just good that TT tries to experiment and not to be the same.
    I really hope it will be a great game - at least for the enormous efforts it caused!
  • edited September 2011
    For the record, I'd love to be proven wrong. :D
  • edited September 2011
    Lambonius wrote: »
    For the record, I'd love to be proven wrong. :D
    Yeah, man! You cannot lose since you said you'd also laugh if you were right! :D All of us have to cover our rears.

Anyhoo, I cannot wait to find out who's right and who's wrong, but it is very probable that some players will like it while others won't. I just wish the story will be good, I'm willing to endure a not so entertaining gameplay for that. I don't care for the graphics, my laptop is not very strong anyway.

However, my expectations and stance are not widespread among ordinary players. I haven't played a video game (apart from BTTF) in 5 years, so for example Half-Life 2 is still a new game for me.:D
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011

Why don't people understand this? QTE's have been around for a long time. What was once innovative has now been done to death. QTE's ARE NOT FUN. They ARE NOT exciting. They are artificial and ridiculous ways to feign tension and suspense by making the cutscenes "interactive" (if pressing a single button a the right time can be called interaction.)

Heavy Rain did NOT innovate by using QTEs. It innovated by having those QTE's actually have a tangible, palpable effect on the outcome of the story.

This tangible effect on the story's outcome HAS TO BE more diverse than simply pass/fail, or it isn't the same at all. There should not only be multiple endings but also multiple paths and even more countless but noticeable small differences, so that each experience feels unique.

Telltale WILL NOT ACHIEVE this. They will fail. Period. And I will laugh when they do, because this direction in "adventure gaming" is an insult to the genre and needs to be stopped at all costs.

Hopefully, I won't get in trouble for this opinion, but I've always disliked comparing JP to Heavy Rain. True, Heavy Rain is all about the choices and the consequences. But, Heavy Rain was in development for over 4 years. They had a lot of time to figure out branching story lines and permutations.

Our aim is to bring you a cinematic experience accessible to both fans of the movie and fans of our games. I see JP's style as more of a grown up version of Dragons Lair and Space Ace. Except pass/fail isn't so binary, and the player has more opportunity to experience the story without a machine stealing their quarters constantly-- and it's speckled with some exploration and puzzles tuned to mildly challenge the players without totally breaking the pace of an interactive movie.

The QTE's in Jurassic Park are fun, unless you are just a player who has absolutely zero interest in pressing buttons. We put a lot of effort into putting QTE style inputs into the world in such a way that your attention to the inputs and attention to the action on screen are not mutually exclusive. The action scenes are rewarding-- they aren't like Resident Evil where you spend an hour of gameplay honing skill then are instakilled by a surprise QTE input. Failing at JP is part of the fun, and often times when we are testing the game, it becomes just as fun a challenge to suppress our gamer instinct in order to fail and see a cool death sequence.

If we had 4 years to make this game, we'd have loved to build in a branching storyline where character deaths were permanent and every decision dictated a major change in plot-- but given the size of our team and the time given to create it, this kind of expectation is just unrealistic. I will say though, and this is my honest opinion, the talent that went into this game far surpasses the expected scope of the size of the team. In other words, the credits are small, but the game is comparatively huge.

So, I just don't think it's possible for us to "fail" at an endeavor that we didn't engage in.
  • edited September 2011

YOU NEED TO RELAX. THIS IS A GAME. Like all games it can't satisfy everyones expectations. Don't like it, then just don't go on a forum dedicated to it and don't play it. Simple. Stop acting like this is the worse thing to happen to humanity since Hitler...gosh...

Sinaz20 wrote: »
    Hopefully, I won't get in trouble for this opinion, but I've always disliked comparing JP to Heavy Rain. True, Heavy Rain is all about the choices and the consequences. But, Heavy Rain was in development for over 4 years. They had a lot of time to figure out branching story lines and permutations.

Our aim was to bring you a cinematic experience accessible to both fans of the movie and fans of our games. I see JP's style as more of a grown up version of Dragonslayer and Space Ace. Except pass/fail isn't so binary, and the player has more opportunity to experience the story without a machine stealing their quarters constantly-- and it's speckled with some exploration and puzzles tuned to mildly challenge the players without totally breaking the pace of an interactive movie.

The QTE's in Jurassic Park are fun, unless you are just a player who has absolutely zero interest in pressing buttons. We put a lot of effort into putting QTE style inputs into the world in such a way that your attention to the inputs and attention to the action on screen are not mutually exclusive. The action scenes are rewarding-- they aren't like Resident Evil where you spend an hour of gameplay honing skill then are instakilled by a surprise QTE input. Failing at JP is part of the fun, and often times when we are testing the game, it becomes just as fun a challenge to suppress our gamer instinct in order to fail and see a cool death sequence.

If we had 4 years to make this game, we'd have loved to build in a branching storyline where character deaths were permanent and every decision dictated a major change in plot-- but given the size of our team and the time given to create it, this kind of expectation is just unrealistic. I will say though, and this is my honest opinion, the talent that went into this game far surpasses the expected scope of the size of the team. In other words, the credits are small, but the game is comparatively huge.

So, I just don't think it's possible for us to "fail" at an endeavor that we didn't engage in.

Well said!
  • edited September 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    puzzles tuned to mildly challenge the players without totally breaking the pace of an interactive movie.

At least, you give us a clear explanation : JPTG is more of an interactive movie than a game.
  • edited September 2011
    anthoto1 wrote: »
    At least, you give us a clear explanation : JPTG is more of an interactive movie than a game.

Then why isn't it called Jurassic Park: The Interactive Movie?

Part of my issue is the dishonesty of calling something like this an adventure game. Now, BttF, like it or hate, I think could accurately be called an adventure game. It had all the tropes of one, albeit simplified and dumbed down to a degree that, in my opinion, ruined the experience.

This though, it's just hard not to feel like Telltale is out to dupe the consumer. I mean, I realize it's probably more interactive and filled with more details than the average interactive movie--certainly more so than Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. But then, why not call it what it is--an interactive movie--and then have everyone rave about how it's the best, most in-depth interactive movie that's ever been made!

As it is, calling it an adventure game, and then comparing it to something like Heavy Rain, is only going to lead people to focus on all of the ways that it is NOT like either of those things.

They're basically setting themselves up for automatic failure.
  • edited September 2011
    Then why isn't it called Jurassic Park: The Interactive Movie?

Part of my issue is the dishonesty of calling something like this an adventure game. Now, BttF, like it or hate, I think could accurately be called an adventure game. It had all the tropes of one, albeit simplified and dumbed down to a degree that, in my opinion, ruined the experience.

This though, it's just hard not to feel like Telltale is out to dupe the consumer. I mean, I realize it's probably more interactive and filled with more details than the average interactive movie--certainly more so than Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. But then, why not call it what it is--an interactive movie--and then have everyone rave about how it's the best, most in-depth interactive movie that's ever been made!

As it is, calling it an adventure game, and then comparing it to something like Heavy Rain, is only going to lead people to focus on all of the ways that it is NOT like either of those things.

They're basically setting themselves up for automatic failure.

They don't call it an interactive movie for obvious marketing purposes. Nobody knows what an interactive movie exactly is. Call it a game and you can draw the interest of both gamers and JP fans.

What Telltale didn't understand (or maybe they got this one right but didn't have the means or the will to do something else) is that people don't like Jurassic Park because it's a great movie but thanks to the whole universe it that was created by the franchise. Don't get me wrong, JP is a good action movie but people don't remember it for the acting or the storyline, but mainly for the dinosaurs. What gamers who like JP want too play is a game in which you can explore JP universe and be amazed by its likeness. Certainly not an interactive movie with awful graphics that focuses on crappy characters.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.