Season One Case File! a progress update

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    Now for only the Low Low Low price of $3.65 plus S&H!

Seeing as there's a £5 note in there, and I'd only be paying the equivalent of about £1.83 for it and all the other stuff in there, I'd be a fool not to buy it!

Unless shipping happened to be a tenner. Then I'd pass.
  • edited July 2007
    And a US dime!!!!

Order now! Oh, and fajerkaos, you are my new favorite person. Your microwave sounds like the greatest toy on the planet!

*S&H totals $653.13
  • edited July 2007
    You have competition, Telltale...time to give out free rush delieveries! :D
  • edited July 2007
    I want! hahahha.. Actually, I just want that fiver.
  • edited July 2007
    So, now that Telltale employees are posting again, can any of you tell us when it'll be shipping?
  • edited July 2007
    Come on guys, give them some room to breath. They have a lot to do.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I stuffed about three hundred case files last night while watching Premonition. Not a great movie, but oh well, we're now 300 case files closer. :D

The schedule is still what I estimated last week -- we hope to get these things sent off to DR by Friday, which means they will arrive in DR's warehouse and start shipping to customers sometime next week.
  • edited August 2007
    Good work, Emily. :D
    edited August 2007
    casefile1.jpg

Some more pictures are now on the store page, too.
  • edited August 2007
    Ewwww, Bosco really layed it on that napkin! :/
  • edited August 2007
    I'm going to say this, and I hope that it will not hurt Derwin in any traumatising way... (or maybe I do?:D)

The Case File is awsome, I'm glad I ordered it even though I had to wait a little longer. That frige magnet is so going up on my frige, and I'm really like the look of that package you're using. Nice :)
  • edited August 2007
    I still think mine is way cooler... it has all that stuff and more! Order now!
  • edited August 2007
    Hooray! ^_^

So if I'm lucky, sometime next week?
  • edited August 2007
    Awww I was kinda hoping trhe button actually said "Max for President" on it. But it (and the other stuff) still look great!
  • edited August 2007
    The soundtrack packaging looks fantastic!!! I'm so glad I ordered it. The sketchbook is looking to be better then the first one too!
  • edited August 2007
    The button says, "One Rabbit, One Law". :)
  • edited August 2007
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Awww I was kinda hoping trhe button actually said "Max for President" on it. But it (and the other stuff) still look great!

Me too, actually. Or at least "Max in '08."
  • edited August 2007
    "One Rabbit, One Law" is pretty intimidating, anyway.
    (But I thought Max was a "rabbity-thing"...some unspecified lagomorph.)
  • edited August 2007
    Quick! Emily! Watch more dull movies!
  • edited August 2007
    I don't mind waiting either. Most companies wouldn't care enought to go thorugh the trouble of putting a case file together. You guys spoil us. Thanks :D
  • edited August 2007
    You try fitting "One Rabbity-Thing...Some Unspecified Lagomorph, One Law" on a button.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007

"One Rabbit, One Law" was one of Max's campaign slogans from episode 4.
  • edited August 2007
    But I thought Max was a "rabbity-thing"...some unspecified lagomorph

I think Sam calls him a rabbit sometimes and Max never corrects him. I like to think of Max as some kind of horrible mutation of a bunny rabbit.
  • edited August 2007
    So have any of the case files been sent yet??I was expecting my order to have been shipped by now, but it still says processing I think.Can someone check for me

Order Number: 5463566300

edited August 2007
    No case files have been sent yet. We are aiming to ship some to the manufacturer at the end of this week (i.e. tomorrow), which means they will start shipping out to customers sometime next week (i.e. after August 5).

EDIT: First batch of case files shipping to our warehouse tomorrow!

casefiles.jpg

This only covers about 1/3 of the orders so far, but it's the first step. We are also moving out of our office and into a new one tomorrow, so things have been a little hectic. :p
  • edited August 2007
    Good luck with the office move then. Very nice work on the case files. Hope you manage to find them again after the move, would be a pain to have to re-stuff. All the effort is very very much appreciated.

If I know office moves though it'll be a horrible mess for the next week or so...so, is there a chance of some of us suddenly finding someone's stapler with their order? Like ultra-collectibles. Someone going "Hey, has anyone seen my roll of tape? I thought it was here, but there's just another one of those stray fridge magnets"
  • edited August 2007
    Will the new office have a big Telltale logo carved into a giant boulder out front?
  • edited August 2007
    Any chance for a blog entry with pictures of the new office? Pleeeeeeeeze!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    There will be photos.
    edited August 2007
    The case file pieces are not moving with everything else, because I'm terrified of losing them. They'll probably be living in the trunk of my car for a while.
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    There will be photos.

Can't wait to see the conditions in which the Telltale team work! :D
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    The case file pieces are not moving with everything else, because I'm terrified of losing them. They'll probably be living in the trunk of my car for a while.

I hope they don't melt :P
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    I hope they don't melt :P

That would be a worry if she was in Central California, but the Bay Area doesn't get that hot.
  • edited August 2007
    I don't care, trunk heat/smells would just make them more unique. :) The longer they stay in a car trunk, the more Sam & Max authentic they are. :p
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    hey just thought I'd let you guys know that my younger sister is coming in to work with me Monday to stuff case files. So you can't say we aren't busting our butts to get this stuff done. Emily is actually yelling at me to do more right now so I gotta go :)
  • edited August 2007
    NickTTG wrote: »
    hey just thought I'd let you guys know that my younger sister is coming in to work with me Monday to stuff case files. So you can't say we aren't busting our butts to get this stuff done. Emily is actually yelling at me to do more right now so I gotta go :)

Make sure her hands are clean! I don't want my magnet covered in jam! :mad:

hehe, just kidding with you. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    If I lived nearby, I'd help, but I'm like 1,750 miles away. So that's not gonna happen. :p
  • edited August 2007
    I'm sure they'll be willing to pay for your ticket, Adam. (And raise the price for the case file a little bit.)

--Erwin
  • edited August 2007
    NickTTG wrote: »
    hey just thought I'd let you guys know that my younger sister is coming in to work with me Monday to stuff case files.
    Good thing our benevolent President Sam...er, Max relaxed all those pesky child-labor laws, huh?
  • edited August 2007
    Erwin wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll be willing to pay for your ticket, Adam. (And raise the price for the case file a little bit.)

--Erwin

Well, if they wanted to, then I'd be right over. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.