Season One Case File! a progress update

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Brendan has been updated to a closet with window view.

Wow, even your pets have nicer working conditions than I've ever had!
  • edited August 2007
    Hehe :)

A closet with a window isn't bad at all. Especially if the closet's the biggest room in the building. (Reminds me of Futurama)

--Erwin
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    SnM8.jpg

Well... it isn't fishing. But it is a body of water. :p

A surprisingly accurate depiction of the water just outside our office at low tide.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    :D

Now all you need is a proper Max costume (and a dunk tank) for the intern (Nick at the moment) so everyone else can practice their golf swing during breaks.
  • edited August 2007
    But where will they get the infinate supply of golf balls/fish?
  • edited August 2007
    I dunno about an infinate supply, but an infinite supply can be acquired with enough funds. :)
  • edited August 2007
    And once they move away from the premises the next owners will be wondering about why their neighbouring stretch of ocean is white and bumpy
  • edited August 2007
    I got my case file today, and I have to say, you guys put a lot of neat little extras in there.

I especially love the back page of the Alien Love Trangle Times.:D Here's hoping Ted is alright and makes the much-wanted cameo in Season 2!
  • edited August 2007
    Can you post a picture of everything in the case file?
    edited August 2007
    Check out the pics on the Case File's store page
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, but those pics don't include the "extras" Zeek alluded to. I want to see the plastic bag and the other side of the alien love triangle.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    For the plastic bag, look at my pics in this post. :)
  • edited August 2007
    As for the back of the Love Triangle Times, you should wait and see so it doesn't spoil the suprise (that's what I'm doing)! :)
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, but those pics don't include the "extras" Zeek alluded to. I want to see the plastic bag and the other side of the alien love triangle.

Sometimes a plastic bag is just a plastic bag.
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Sometimes a plastic bag is just a plastic bag.

Don't worry plastic bag, he didn't mean it. You're not like the rest of them.

Yet another pointless achievement! 300 posts.
  • edited August 2007
    As for the back of the Love Triangle Times, you should wait and see so it doesn't spoil the suprise (that's what I'm doing)! :)

And trust me, it's worth the wait. Same goes for the back of the Postcard and the "lab text" on the side of the Hypno-Goggles.
  • edited August 2007
    *swipes at Zeek*
    Stop that! *covers ears and eyes*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.