Walking dead season 2 Error

Comments

• still not working.

MattP posted: »

I apologize for the delayed response. Just after we launched about a hour ago we discovered a server issue that prevented a small number of users from logging in. We have recently resolved this issue, so please try logging in again.

• It's past 2 pm on the east coast and the game still wont log in. ugh too many times this year this has happened.

• Nope! Doesn't work. I've tried all the steps.

• no need to apologize, give us steam key, and problem solved

We are currently looking into the server connection issue, I apologize for the inconvenience. In the mean time I have a few suggestions you ca

• Haha, I know right. But just saying, let's give Telltale a chance to make it happen before we bring out the torches and pitchforks.

darkangelus posted: »

Yeh but that's an EA game, so it was expected to happen

• "cant communicate with Telltale servers"

• still doens't work

• Same problem here..I can't play either. :(

• edited December 2013

It still doesn't work, I tried everything!!!
    Can't you give us Steam keys?
    Gooby please!

• I've closed my game twice and rebooted my computer... same crap smh.

• Same here :(

xXWAGXx posted: »

It still doesn't work, I tried everything!!! Can't you give us Steam keys? Gooby please!

• It's still not working!
    Please telltale do something, it's already 8pm in Germany! I want to play it now :(

• There are over 11,000 people in-game on Steam right now so I'm not sure why this isn't working for so many of us that got it on ttg

• just give us steam key, I pay, and I want to play

• Telltale Probably just don't wan't to admit it right now

hallmath posted: »

There are over 11,000 people in-game on Steam right now so I'm not sure why this isn't working for so many of us that got it on ttg

• edited December 2013

At least you can play
    Sorry. Edit.
    At least you have the option to play

Chisaleya posted: »

Well, In steam we have problems that the Season Two doesn't find the saves from the Season one. So it is saying that it will randomly pick the decisions which sucks!

• Well, In steam we have problems that the Season Two doesn't find the saves from the Season one. So it is saying that it will randomly pick the decisions which sucks!

• Same problem here, the same was with Wolf Among us, Why couldn't
    they do something prevent this?.

• Well I have bought 400days and the season one recently ONLY to get the decisions I make transported to season two.
    And now they cant find the save files? And all I recorded for my channel and shit are for nothing?

No I will not play the game if it doesn't find my saves. That is just bullshit.

hallmath posted: »

At least you can play Sorry. Edit. At least you have the option to play

• Well. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. It's not the end of the world, just a little annoying. GL to everyone else. Hope the server problems get resolved ASAP.

• It's still not working, not using the e-mail address, not using the username.
    The saddest thing to me, nobody will learn from this. The next game will have the same useless log-in requirements and maybe it works for some more people that time around, maybe it doesn't. Who cares, right? As long as it sells.

• Same problem, cant login to the game

• I know!It seems like every game that gets our hopes up just lets us down:( It's not about gaming anymore IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

tekktyle posted: »

It's still not working, not using the e-mail address, not using the username. The saddest thing to me, nobody will learn from this. The next

• This is Telltale, not EA or Activision...

tekktyle posted: »

It's still not working, not using the e-mail address, not using the username. The saddest thing to me, nobody will learn from this. The next

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

We are currently looking into the server connection issues, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

• It's a shame and a little annoying, but I'm sure it'll be just as fun tomorrow. Do your best, and thanks for your efforts.

We are currently looking into the server connection issues, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

• tronixtronix Telltale Alumni

Season 2 will look for Seasaon 1 saves in this location:
    PC:
    C:\Users\Username\Documents\Telltale Games\WalkingDead
    Mac:
    ~/Library/Application Support/ Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead

Season 2 will only find save games for completed episodes from Season 1.

• It's ok, but please notify us whenever you think it's fixed! It's getting late here! :P

• Come on telltale! I expect more from you guys, this DRM is bullshit.

• Have you got a twitter account for check new about that ?

• Same problem here

• If I bought WD: Season 1 and 400 Days on Steam, will I still be able to import my save files onto WD: Season 2 from TTG?

• No Problem.
    I and i hope the most of the other People know youre doing youre best to fix this! ;)

• Did you almost steal my username? ;)

tronix posted: »

Season 2 will look for Seasaon 1 saves in this location: PC: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Telltale Games\WalkingDead Mac: ~/Library/Applica

• ok, now to wait for the servers to be fixed

xdavidx posted: »

Yes

• I do like how 20% of players have already finished the game. I am still waiting too play it now. It is unfair how everyone gets too play different times very upsetting.

Proof of this is from here: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/261030/achievements

• Yes

hickory7293 posted: »

If I bought WD: Season 1 and 400 Days on Steam, will I still be able to import my save files onto WD: Season 2 from TTG?

• About two hours and this isn't working. This is an awful release for a great game... I should have bought it on steam u_u"

• Same problem here from Denmark. Couldn't log in. I had just replayed last chapter of season 1 - no login issues there. Then I tried with just downloaded season 2 - Can't connect.

After rebooting and trying to get into season 1, I can't sign in there either!!!

This is deeply frustrating - I remember getting Sam & Max, first season 1 retail in DK, later all season directly from TTG. Wow, no "phone home" issues there! Walking Dead, Season 1 - just as beautiful, until it was later crapped up by this ridiculous phone home issue as well!!!

Blame goes to all kinds of needs for DRM, as well as the pirates who caused it. Gotta say I love GOG. I never bought as many games anywhere as through them, because 0.0% DRM in their games. Just pure bliss...

I hope the servers get resolved soon - but in future do consider some other measures than phoning home or going Steam...

Thanks for awesome games in the adventure genre - few can beat you there TTG! But DRM - please leave it out.

• edited December 2013

It might be DRM, but perhaps it´s to gather all the choices people made during the episode? To create those "40% of the people saved John", `60% of the people shot Bob" screens at the end of each episode.

This discussion has been closed.