Walking dead season 2 Error

12346»

Comments

• Por que pide usuario y contraseña para jugar el juego, si ya estas registrado?

• colocala linea de comando como deberia ser para evitar inconvenientes

Gracias!!!

Please try the registry delete again, as this has been the solution for most users. Here are the instructions for people who have not tried

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you purchased the game from Telltale, and you've downloaded the game, you will need to log in with the user name and password that you created when you created an account with our company. That will allow you to log into the game servers.

kelvinjose posted: »

Por que pide usuario y contraseña para jugar el juego, si ya estas registrado?

• I've tried both solutions and they don't work for me. How about patching it and fixing it

• Ya lo hice y no puedo acceder al juego.. Lo estaba jugando pero cuando intente entrar de nuevo me salia ese error de que no tenia el juego

If you purchased the game from Telltale, and you've downloaded the game, you will need to log in with the user name and password that you created when you created an account with our company. That will allow you to log into the game servers.

We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and are actively pursuing a fix for the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, while we are investigating further.

I've tried both solutions and they don't work for me. How about patching it and fixing it

What game platform are you playing the game on? PC/Mac, or PS3, or Xbox? It may be an issue regarding where you bought the game, and which console/computer you are playing on. Any extra information you can give, can help me figure out the specific issue you are experiencing.

kelvinjose posted: »

Ya lo hice y no puedo acceder al juego.. Lo estaba jugando pero cuando intente entrar de nuevo me salia ese error de que no tenia el juego

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

If the "Login error" shows up directly without asking for username or password, that's where deleting the
    "Launcher" registry key works.
    The underlying problem in that case is, that TWD S2 shows "Login Error - Can't communicate with telltale servers" when the "pwd" registry key has an empty value or doesn't exist, but the "login" key is set.
    Some older TTG games set the "login" key, but don't set "pwd". They use the key "password" instead, so having one of them activated in the past will cause that situation.

That issue should be easily fixable by checking the existence and value length (>0) of the "pwd" registy key, before the game tries to automatically login with these wrong values. It should also ask for the username and password if the automatic login fails, because otherwise people with multiple TTG accounts on one the same computer account would also be stuck.

It also shows "Login Error - Can't communicate with telltale servers" if a wrong username or password are typed in. That should be changed to "Login Error - Invalid Login data" to make it clearer what's really wrong. This would also affect the error message triggered by the automatic login of course, which is good.

And finally it shows "Login Error - Can't communicate with telltale servers" if there actually is no network connection, but it does that only after typing in username and password. Now this is the correct situation for that error message.

With the error messages fixed, it should also be much easier to figure out what problems people have that still can't activate the game.
    If they then get "Invalid Login data", it might be different things.

• Without asking for username or password: The Login data belongs to a different TTG account that doesn't own TWD S2, or the pwd key thing is not fixed yet and is happening.
    • After entering login data: Username or Password are wrong, or contain characters the login system doesn't like.
      If the get "Login Error - Can't communicate with telltale servers" it would probably be an actual network issue, like a firewall, DNS or routing problems that need to be diagnosed in more detail.

I hope there's some new useful information in here, so you didn't read it for nothing.

We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and are actively pursuing a fix for the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, while we are investigating further.

• Gracias por el esfuerzo que estan dedicando para solventar el problema, ojala sea pronto para volver a jugar.

Saludos desde Venezuela!!!

• tronixtronix Telltale Alumni

Hey DjNDB - I'm listening and will pass this information on to help improve our process. Thanks for everything you do. You're awesome.

DjNDB posted: »

If the "Login error" shows up directly without asking for username or password, that's where deleting the "Launcher" registry key works. The

• He podido terminar el juego gracias por el tiempo a encontrar la solucion!!!

This discussion has been closed.