What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Kieran

"We can't hunker down yet. We can't just rest up and sleep for a while knowing Ivy and Daniel are out there. I know Molly isn't going to wait up and I know most of us don't want our leader to die" I say.

• I updated the post, adding a little bit more on how things work at the Juvenile Hall, since I was thinking of making Terrence stay there for a while.

Zyphon posted: »

Accepted, I'll add him to the character list now so I don't get behind again.

• Perhaps the cops can be the villains for Episode 3? That seems like it would be cool.

I updated the post, adding a little bit more on how things work at the Juvenile Hall, since I was thinking of making Terrence stay there for a while.

• That would be a good idea, but how would the two groups meet up?

Perhaps the cops can be the villains for Episode 3? That seems like it would be cool.

• edited April 2014

~Issac~

Were the fuck are they. I'm in the goddamn woods. Alone. With a gunshot wound. Seriously we need to start using our Walkie Talkies again because I cant stand this silence.

"Issac." Zeke whispered as he approached almost tripping on a log.

"Zeke, You find them yet, cause as much I love being in the woods alone, in dead silence with only the shuffling of brush, trees and annoying little squirrels. I'm starting to miss my cozy Motel Inn." Issac said shifting his body on the tree he was leaning on.

"No" Zeke confessed "there most likely gone."

"Great now I might miss my chance to watch as that bitch suffers in the. Slowest. Way. Possible."

"Well..." Zeke began before hearing a gunshot "Shit. Stay here."

"For fucks sake what else can I do....asshole." Issac sighed, Zeke having already run off.

• Paul

Paul smiled as he put his hands in the air. "Now ain't that fucking precious. What do you think you're gonna do now? You got maybe a couple second before my guy back at the jeep comes here and fucking kills you. May as well just give up, it'll be a lot less painful for you later on."

• edited April 2014

Perhaps after Episode Two, the group decides to head north and comes across a scouting group. They free the scavenging group(including your character), and then decide to free the rest and take the place over.

Just an idea for now, though this Episode is maybe halfway through

That would be a good idea, but how would the two groups meet up?

• I thought it was just Zeke and Paul in the woods looking for Ivy & Daniel?

~Issac~ Were the fuck are they. I'm in the goddamn woods. Alone. With a gunshot wound. Seriously we need to start using our Walkie Talkie

• edited April 2014

Issac was with them but was left behind because he was shot in the leg by Ivy. So only Paul and Zeke continued the search. I made a mistake earlier by adding him to the card game the other bandits are having at the Motel Inn, but all fixed now.

I thought it was just Zeke and Paul in the woods looking for Ivy & Daniel?

• Yeah, we should see how this plays off first.

Perhaps after Episode Two, the group decides to head north and comes across a scouting group. They free the scavenging group(including your

• Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

Issac was with them but was left behind because he was shot in the leg by Ivy. So only Paul and Zeke continued the search. I made a mistake earlier by adding him to the card game the other bandits are having at the Motel Inn, but all fixed now.

• If it's up north and we do this, I may just make Angel find the camp since she was going up north anyways, or if not I'll just try to make her find the rest of the group herself.

Yeah, we should see how this plays off first.

• I hope we're not having a villain each episode killing them off the same episode they're introduced, that would be pretty cliche.

Perhaps after Episode Two, the group decides to head north and comes across a scouting group. They free the scavenging group(including your

• Since you said anyone can take charge of the bandits I'll take charge of Ryan Henderson if that's ok? I like his discription ;)

Umm... Yeah, that... Seems to be what's happening.

So, maybe we can try and avoid that.

Twistee posted: »

I hope we're not having a villain each episode killing them off the same episode they're introduced, that would be pretty cliche.

• Thank you (I'm the creator). Any help with voicing the bandits would be appreciated.

Since you said anyone can take charge of the bandits I'll take charge of Ryan Henderson if that's ok? I like his discription

• Well I dont think the group needs to meet up with the Juvie hall right away in episode 3, since the Juvie wont accept them anyways, it would be useless to stay there for reasons other than a war. Maybe you guys can somehow get the motor inn back and James(Juvie leader) could send some Juveniles to keep on stealing from you guys and eventually it would lead to a motor-inn and Juvy battle but this could be somewhere in episode 4-5.

... Umm... Yeah, that... Seems to be what's happening. So, maybe we can try and avoid that.

• Makes sense, I have an idea for what the conflict in Episode Three would be then.

Well I dont think the group needs to meet up with the Juvie hall right away in episode 3, since the Juvie wont accept them anyways, it would

• Ivy

Ivy knew he was right, but... she couldn't just give up. She began to back away, and heard the rustling of leaves. It was probably walkers from the gunshot, and maybe his friend too.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?" she said, angrily. She saw the other bandit and fired her gun, having no idea what she hit, but she heard a scream.

She put the gun in her holster and ran away, pulling out Aaron's axe. She then jumped as high as she could - which wasn't very high, and plunged it into a tree. She tried to climb away, but felt a hand grab her ankle.

• Hmm... Maybe Episode 3's conflict can be dealing with the journey North as the group deals with low supplies and the cold, in addition to walkers.

Makes sense, I have an idea for what the conflict in Episode Three would be then.

• edited April 2014

Paul

Paul heard Zeke scream, but didn't even bother looking, he ran right after the girl, grabbing her ankle as she tried to climb up a tree. He pulled her down and she slammed against the ground. He still hadn't looked to see if Zeke was dead or not, but in case he was, he kicked her ribs, maybe hard enough to break something. She'd dropped the axe, and he kicked it away before aiming his pistol right between her eyes, barely an inch between her face and the barrel of the gun. "Darling, I suggest that you give up before I blow your fucking brains out all over the ground. No, that'd be reward compared to what'll happen next. Tell you what, you don't just go with me, and I'll rape the dog shit out of you right here and now, and shoot you, and leave you to be torn apart by the fucking walkers." He smiled. "So... what's it gonna be sweet heart?"

• That was the plan. By the end of this Season, I want them to have found a semi-permanent base. The Juvy guys can be Episode 4, perhaps even leading into Episode 5, and by the end of the last episode, they'll find a relative save haven in the north.

Hmm... Maybe Episode 3's conflict can be dealing with the journey North as the group deals with low supplies and the cold, in addition to walkers.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

"How about an ambush? We get our group hidden around the bandits, while one or two of us look for the man and the girl. Assuming success, we hightail our asses to a safe house where we'll make a stand. If we fail, well... We either die on our feet to avenge the two or we hightail it to a safe house and make a stand. Will you agree to that proposal, Kieran? Molly? Han? Theo? Do all y'all agree?"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

"It just might work.. I'll join up to someone and we'll look for them once we're there, since I can surprise them with my katana. We need someone quick to scout the place from far away once we're close, if no one will volunteer, I'll do it.

Lauren looks at Elisha, "I'm impressed, you got any military experience?"

• i think someone on here is randomly disliking every comment

• Han

"It doesnt matter to me, I will run in there and go for the distraction, I already lost everything. If I go and get killed, atleast I will see my brother again...."

Han looks back to his bag and collects his ammo.

• edited April 2014

Angel
    "We should really turn this alarm off." Angel suggest. "Agreed. But how?" Frankie ask. There's a long moment of silence before anyone says anything. "Shit." Angel says. They continue to drive with the alarm on. Angel keeps driving and makes a wrong turn, but doesn't notice. She and Frankie are headed where the group is.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

He looked at Lauren and grinned. "If you consider reading Sun Tzu and Von Klausewitz military experience, then yeah. But all of this is basically using our damn common sense." He looked sadly at Han. "Keep an eye out for him, Lauren," Elisha said quietly. "Don't wanna lose anyone to depression, y'know?"

• Lauren

"He's mourning his brother, we just need to watch him so he doesn't get himself killed.."

• Another representation of humanity's creativity.

• I don't know if you're being sarcastic or genuine...

Another representation of humanity's creativity.

• Kieran

"It's a deal then, the rest of us, unless anybody else wants to be on search duty, will probably attack, we'll need as many people as we can attacking as there's gonna be a hell of a lot of bandits there" I say.

• If you are talking about the first couple pages, then you'd be right, but it appears they've gone.

Eazy-E posted: »

i think someone on here is randomly disliking every comment

• Well, if you aren't being sarcastic, then thank you. Though, I'm not sure if you are or not.

Another representation of humanity's creativity.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

"Alright, guys, get your guns or weapons ready, cause we're bout to kick ass!" Elisha said. He looked at Han and said, "Han, I know your brother's dead, but, please hold on to your senses till these bandits are gone." Elisha put his book up and loaded his weapons. He felt tears run down his face. He knew Han's struggle.

• Lauren

"Okay, let's hit the road, but when we see the motel in the distance we will stop and have someone fast run there and do some recon for us, you decided who's it gonna be?"

• Kieran

"Well I can't, I'm fast but with my asthma I'd slow down quick" I say.

• Han

"Yeah I am pretty fast, when I was younger I played tag all the time with my bro----." Han stops for a while and ignores what he said, "I can go if you'd like." Han knew he wasnt that fast, the smoking and drinking really killed his lungs which brought down his stamina, but he was too eager to go out and kill as many bandits as he can.

• Lauren

"Alright then, you'll be our scout Han - But only check out the perimeter from a safe distance and do not fire your gun or alert the bandits, we're only checking out the building."

"Kieran, you have a rifle and a bow right? If you can't run a lot then you'll be sitting in a tree to provide us with supporting gunfire, do you think you can do that?"

• edited April 2014

Kieran

"Yea, when the bandits attacked first I was in a tree the whole time, I'm not up to scratch with this bow but I've used a rifle before, I can take a vantage point up in a tree and shoot with my bow taking out people without making much noise" I say, firmly confident I can improve in my archering skills, but I'll have to improve quick, don't wanna do any friendly fire or miss someone's head and hit them in say the shoulder like I did to the bandit at the tree.

I get the bow and I see the name "Lisa" on it. I sigh. I knew her for like an hour, or something and she still risked her life for me, but I've got to push past it, things just happen now, I get my diary out and start writing, and after I finish my paragraph to my Mum and Dad, I write a small paragraph to Lisa, saying goodbye...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.