What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

1525354555658»

Comments

• still a possibility. im done with exams for quite a few months, so even if we didnt have everyone, some characters could be taken by those who are here, and if those people return they could have their character back.

Zyphon posted: »

Almost everyone is gone, sadly, I don't think it will happen...

• If people make an effort to revive this, I'll do all I can to help out, but I won't be the one to start reviving it.

still a possibility. im done with exams for quite a few months, so even if we didnt have everyone, some characters could be taken by those who are here, and if those people return they could have their character back.

• Alt text

I COMMAND YOU TO REVIVE THIS THREAD.

• I'm working(kind of) on the re-make. Right now, I'm still getting used to school and every thing. I definitely haven't forgotten about this story.

I COMMAND YOU TO REVIVE THIS THREAD.

• edited September 2014

I just wish this story would start again. That strawpoll you made had like 8 votes to continue but nobody did...

I'm working(kind of) on the re-make. Right now, I'm still getting used to school and every thing. I definitely haven't forgotten about this story.

• I know...

If I tried to continue it, it would basically be the same as what I'm already planning to do, but a lot harder if someone pops in and decides to rejoin, and I've killed their character or something.

I just wish this story would start again. That strawpoll you made had like 8 votes to continue but nobody did...

• but you're trying to do something that would cut the rest of us out

I know... If I tried to continue it, it would basically be the same as what I'm already planning to do, but a lot harder if someone pops in and decides to rejoin, and I've killed their character or something.

• ._. But no one wants to continue this, aside from a few people, at which point, it wouldn't work, as most of the people writing the rest of the characters are gone.

Also, this is the first complaint I've had about what I'm doing. I've been saying that was my plan ever since it died. I'll set up a poll one what people here want to do.

but you're trying to do something that would cut the rest of us out

• As probably anyone still active on this thread still knows, I've decided to do a remake of this series on my own, but with largely the same cast. When this was still active, I tried to do an interactive version using twine, and back then, I'd asked for permission to use certain characters, no one had a problem.

So now, I just want to know how many people would be okay with me do the re-make. If you have a problem with me using your characters, then say so in a reply, I'll cut them out of the story, but if the majority of people still want me to do the re-make, then I will go ahead without your characters.

And to be clear, if the vote is no, I'll still do a solo Fan-Fic, just with all my own original characters, and a new story.

Also, since I don't think we can continue from where we are... I don't know, maybe do a re-make of this version of it, the same community style thing, but with a different story? People participate still and all that? I'll have that up as part of the poll.

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/2545726

• Whats TTG version?

As probably anyone still active on this thread still knows, I've decided to do a remake of this series on my own, but with largely the same

• You know, like we had here, different people writing from the perspective of many different characters.

TWD_25 posted: »

Whats TTG version?

• Oh. Well I think it should be solo then.

You know, like we had here, different people writing from the perspective of many different characters.

• it wasn't a complaint, i was just stating that what you're doing is in no way "basically the same" as reviving this thread.

do as you wish, i'm too busy to revive this right now.

._. But no one wants to continue this, aside from a few people, at which point, it wouldn't work, as most of the people writing the rest of

• At the moment, it would, since no one else is active. It'd be just me and I guess Raging_Blades.

it wasn't a complaint, i was just stating that what you're doing is in no way "basically the same" as reviving this thread. do as you wish, i'm too busy to revive this right now.

• Buried thread has been dug up. Everyone grab your shovels!

supersagig posted: »

• Hey. This is dead.

supersagig posted: »

• What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

...Fine, fine, I'm going.

Hey. This is dead.

• I'd be willing to start this over, actually. From the beginning, let people make new characters, etc. If some of the others think this is a good idea, I'll go ahead with it, completely. But continuing this.... no, I don't think that would work.

But, you know, something similar. Maybe before making a new thread, we could all talk her, decide how we should start it, then, with a good starting point in mind, I'd make a new thread, and see if we can make it farther. At least until the end of Season One this time.

I'd like to keep Paul Harvey, though. I've been filling entire notebooks with ideas for a solo version of this, using mostly original characters at this point, though I'd still like to keep Aaron and Kieran, if the original creators of their characters are okay with that, and I've really been trying to flesh out Harvey. I've got a vague plan for up to Season 4(yes, I like to plan in advance. Likely, none of that will be relevant once I actually start writing it), and I've, well, I haven't kept Paul around, but I toyed with the idea of Danial severely incapacitating him in Season 2, and then between Season 3.5(like, one connecting episode between 3 and 4 that would be the length of maybe 3 normal ones) and Season 4, many years pass, and eventually a new character, Emily, finds him, but has no idea who he is. And he's sort of changed, mostly out of necessity.

Any way, ignoring that, if people think it's a good idea, I'd be more than happy to go for a reboot or something of this, another collaborative Fan-fic.

Lingvort posted: »

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger. ...Fine, fine, I'm going.

• I would like to be in one :P

I'd be willing to start this over, actually. From the beginning, let people make new characters, etc. If some of the others think this is a

• That would be an interesting thing to do, certainly. I'd definitely participate, and as actively as I can this time. Not sure about other people who participated, I haven't seen quite a lot of them lately. But, if they (or some new people, too) are still around and willing to continue (well, start anew), why the hell not?

I'd be willing to start this over, actually. From the beginning, let people make new characters, etc. If some of the others think this is a

• I'll probably start it Tuesday or Wednesday. My Great-Uncle just died, and there's a wake tomorrow.

That would be an interesting thing to do, certainly. I'd definitely participate, and as actively as I can this time. Not sure about other pe

• I'll try and participate, as long as my studies don't eat away too much of my time.

And, my condolences, for what it's worth.

I'll probably start it Tuesday or Wednesday. My Great-Uncle just died, and there's a wake tomorrow.

• Oh , i´m sorry

I'll probably start it Tuesday or Wednesday. My Great-Uncle just died, and there's a wake tomorrow.

• Thank you, though, I'll be honest, I wasn't aware he was alive, or existed even, until I heard he died.... I'm more confused than anything. Still, thanks though.

I'll try and participate, as long as my studies don't eat away too much of my time. And, my condolences, for what it's worth.

• As we speak, I am starting a new thread to revive this, I'll post the link to it soon.

• okay why is this telling me there are new posts if the last post is mine? weird

Sign in to comment in this discussion.