What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Molly

"Are you fucking serious, Will? These bandits are rapists, not just rapists, CHILD rapists. If you think they deserve to live then you're stupid. I don't care what you say or do, I'm killing as many as I can. Yes, we are better than them, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT RAPING LITTLE GIRLS!!" Molly said, clearly angry at Will's suggestion.

• Lauren

"Molly has a point, but even if we'll try to be civil, I don't think they'll just hand her over. There's no other choice."

• Phoenix

"Lauren is right." Phoenix says as he smiles at her. "I don't know much about who they are, but what I do know is their bandits. Bandits don't like doing things civil..." He stops speaking as he notices he's trailing off...

"Well?! Are you guys ready?!" He says enthusiastically.

• Han

Han comes out of the washroom with his gun swaying from his hand as he tries to grip it tightly, trying to hide the fact that he just drank the other half of his whiskey bottle. He wipes the excess liquid from his face.. "Before everything goes down, I want you guys to take this. I might not have a chance to give it to her but, incase I dont...give this to her, and please just keep her safe" Han says as he shuffles through his bag and brings out the very same stuff animal Hal had with him. He puts it on the counter before proceeding to sit down with his head down and his hands clamped together.

• Will

Will saw her opinion clearly. He knew she cared for Ivy, and that the men were bad, but it just... wasn't right. He didn't know how to say his thoughts but he did it as best he could. "So you kill them and then what? You can't stop any actions they did in the past. Is this what its come to? Killing people for survival? I don't want to be a part of that. They may be sick people but killing is not the answer. These are people. The real enemy are those monsters eating people. We can't risk our lives fighting each other. There were bad people before and there are bad people now. There has to be a more peaceful way. I suggest we take injuring shots. Capture them. Make them one of us. If they try anything we punish them, be it a beating, or a broken arm, and if it is major then death. If you decide to kill them then I want no part in it. I will stay in the RV." Will tried to say knowing that probably no one would agree with him.

• Phoenix

Phoenix gives Will a good look as he begins to speak.

"I undertsand where your coming from, I really do... I didn't want to kill them either, not until Elisha explained to me what they have done... You say that it has come to killing people for survival.. It's true my friend... It's as simple as being the killer, or the killey... You give me one reason why they have the right to live after raping a little girl...Hell, even before the world came down, people would get killed from doing that shit......But if you truly want to stay in the RV, then you can leave me out of it... I'm fighting them.."

Phoenix then nearly regrets speaking so harshly as he begins to apologize. "Listen... I'm sorry.." Phoenix then approaches Will and hugs him while whispering in his ear.

"If I don't make it through this, I just wanted to let you know, you were a better man than I could ever be..."

• Alt text

Alt text

Phoenix Phoenix gives Will a good look as he begins to speak. "I undertsand where your coming from, I really do... I didn't want to ki

• Lauren

"Thank you Phoneix, but it's not only about who they are, it's also about our survival. There is no way in hell they would live with us. Look, you can be our escape driver if we need to retreat. Is that good?"

• Han

"Stop rambling about, lets just check this place out first, remember the plan..me and molly will look out first and then report to you guys. If the girl isnt with them than shit doesnt need to go down, but if she is..than we will all decide what to do next."

• Molly

"I- I can't even take you seriously. Okay, for one, no, killing does not prevent their past actions, but it stops them from doing more in the future. Secondly, make them one of us? If you seriously think that's going to happen, I'd sooner take Ivy and leave alone. They would either.... Rape Ivy there, or escape and rape another little girl. I won't let that happen. Imprisoning them would be useless and idiotic. It would be a waste of our time and resources. Not only that, but they are worthless pieces of shit that get pleasure out of sexually torturing little girls. I don't care if you stay in the RV. I'm killing them. With or without you people.

• Phoenix

"So, I say again, are we ready to go kill them-" He glances back at Will. "Do what we have to do to get Ivy back?!"

• Just as a reminder for the final battle there are more bandits then the ones mentioned up in the character list the other ones are nameless/generic fodders. The ones up there are tougher, smarter and deadlier then the rest.

• In regards to the last part, I fail to see why they're smarter or tougher?

• edited April 2014

Kieran

"They're right Will, I mean this is either kill or be killed. There's no way the bandit's will strike a deal with us and the only way to get Ivy back is by taking the bandits down and then getting Ivy. But there's no point letting them live, just so they can kill more people, rape more little girls, and potentially even more shitty stuff that makes the world terrifying. Even if we kill the bandits it won't make us bad because we'll never be the ones who raped a little girl" I say.

• I was thinking about this, you know the bandits up there apart from Paul and Isaac. (Ryan, Mason, Jamie, Jake and Bart) are they killable? Are they minor or major?

Just as a reminder for the final battle there are more bandits then the ones mentioned up in the character list the other ones are nameless/generic fodders. The ones up there are tougher, smarter and deadlier then the rest.

• Minor, except Paul, I asked Zyphon.

I was thinking about this, you know the bandits up there apart from Paul and Isaac. (Ryan, Mason, Jamie, Jake and Bart) are they killable? Are they minor or major?

• Will

Will was happy about what Pheonix said to him. But he knew no one was being convinced at this point especially Molly. Nevertheless he tried to convince them. "There just has to be a way... Violence is not supposed to be the answer!! Killing these men... Were just becoming more like those dead things out there, killing people. Because everyone is bad! We have all done horrible things to survive, we have all made mistakes before... We all have some bad in us, and we are not going to kill people because they are as sick as they are. We can bring them back. We can change them. We keep Ivy away from them. We keep a close eye on them and make them get most of the supplies to prove themselves. And if anyone is hurt I will take the blame. Give them a second chance... Please. Or else were losing the side of ourselves that makes us human." He said. Will knew his pleas were pointless but he had hoped that they would listen and see his side.

• Theodore

"They're gonna try and kill us, no point in sparing them. You shoot to kill."

• Lauren

"Look Will, you're a good person, you don't want the world to change you, and that's something a really small amount of people can do. The thing is, the people who stuck with your mantra, are the ones we now call walkers. If you want to live, you need to change. There's no gray area here, there's only live or die, kill or be killed, and if you want to live, you need to change, or you'll die as the person you were, a guy who didn't want to change with the world. Make your choice."

• edited April 2014

Kieran

"There is...no...way. Back when shit was normal if somebody just raped a little girl, would they get a second chance? They'd go to jail. But now we don't have any of that, we're in this together but I don't think any of us could forgive a couple of bandits who just raped a little girl. They have NO humanity. They steal your shit, kill all the men, rape all the girls until they have no use to them anymore, and kill them as well. This is the world we live in now and we might as well just get used it. It's either kill...or be killed. Make your choice" I reply to Will, actually kind of getting fed up with the whole "me no kill" attitude.

• I'll be sure to do that.

If you write the post of us arriving at the motel, it could be interesting for them to see her with her binds almost cut.

• We bothered to give them names.

In regards to the last part, I fail to see why they're smarter or tougher?

• Daniel

"I see why we're talking about this, but really, how can you live with yourself by letting them live? I'm not entirely comfortable with killing them either, it's against everything I believe in... But can you really think that letting them live is good? This isn't a case of what's right and wrong here, Will. Killing them or letting them live to hurt other people... Do you see good in either of those options. And making them part of our group... I think we've established that no one is going to go for that. These people aren't even men any more, they're more like monsters than the walkers are. Walkers don't willingly torture people. They're not monsters, they're more like dangerous animals, just a threat that needs to be dealt with. Those guys, they're the real monsters."

Elizabeth

Liz listened to the whole conversation. Back and forth between what was right and what wasn't. Anna had been staying silent for a long time. A couple hours ago, while everyone was talking about the plan, Anna and Liz had been talking about Ivy. There was so much rage and sadness inside her... Liz knew what side she'd take, but she still wasn't speaking up, there wasn't really any need. Liz went over it in her own head. Killing them would be wrong... You don't respond to violence with more violence, that leads to nothing, but at the same time... What they were planning to do, what they had already done and might be doing to Ivy, there was no way to defend that.

Eventually, she decided to speak up. "What if just get Ivy, and kill the guy in charge, the rest might just be following him, and Will's right, killing them would be wrong. They might not deserve to live, but we don't need to kill them, we'll just do what we have to and then get out of there." She could feel Anna's glare on her.

• Paul

It was dark by the time they got back to the Motor Inn. A bunch of the guys had light a fire and were playing cards, other's were on guard. Mason and Jamie opened the gates to let them in. Immediately there were questions of were Zeke was. Paul ignored them, but he heard Issac answer. Mason took Issac over to the infirmary that had been left behind form the last group, but Paul called Jamie over to help him with the girl. When Paul got close, she tried to spit in his face, but didn't get close. Paul slapped her, not incredibly hard, but hard enough. By now she must just be running on instinct to resist at every opportunity. But as he grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her out, he saw that she had tried to saw through the rope somehow. Maybe she still did have some real fight left in her.

Normally, he'd think that would be a good thing, because he liked it when they fought back, but with her, it was just becoming tiresome. He'd have her tied up good so she couldn't move. "Jamie, take her to the room, make sure she can't move, tied up real tight, okay?" Jamie nodded and said okay, taking her to the room. As Ryan was reporting that nothing much had happened, Paul turned his thoughts to what he'd do to the girl. There were two things that he really enjoyed about raping the girls. The first was the fight, but with this one, he'd had enoguh fight. The second, was the moment they died... He loved to be on top of them when it happened, to be inside of them as all life, all thought and emotion left them. There was just something about it... About taking a life, and doing it in such an instantiate moment to what should be such an innocent being... It was against everything that was natural really, but in such a new unnatural world, wasn't it only right?

And if it wasn't... Who gave a fuck, he enjoyed it, and who the hell was going to stop him?

• Will

He smiled. He was glad at least someone agreed with him. But he was still angry. "Change? You want us to change our ways for survival? Kill or be killed? Is that really what the world has come to? We shouldn't kill them, and we shouldn't let them go. The only option for me here is to change them. We humans have to stick together! All of you are just exterminating our race even farther. If you murder them then you are as bad as them. I don't want to be in a world where we kill or be killed. You know what? I don't want to kill so I guess I will be killed but at least when I die I can say I didn't let the world change me. For months I have been looking for a group. I find one and now they plot murdering people. I've lost faith in humanity. Just... Just let me off... I don't want to be a part of this group anymore. You guys are as bad as the bandits and its obvious you can't be changed." He said.

• Daniel

Just then, something snapped, almost like it had back with Trevor. Will hadn't really done anything like Trevor had, but all the same, that rage came rushing through him again. Will was calling them the bad guys now? For what, trying to do what was right, maybe not entirely right, but more so than anything else at least. "What makes you any better than us, huh? Who are you to judge us for wanting kill rapist monsters. Those people aren't even human anymore as far as I'm concerned. They're worse than the walkers, the walkers act on instinct, but the bandits rape and kill because they want to. You don't want us to kill them, so what, you're going to leave? Let me ask you this, if it was just you and they had Ivy, what would you do? Just let them have her because you don't want to kill anyone?" Daniel got closer to him, he kept in mind that Will was just arguing what he thought was right, but still... These people had attacked them, kidnapped Ivy, and Will was saying that they were the monsters? The ones who wanted to save a little girl form being raped and killed? "What kind of a man does that make you then?"

• I'm going to make a reply here with spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to find out, but I recommend you do, since we should all make a decision.

Zyphon posted: »

Daniel Just then, something snapped, almost like it had back with Trevor. Will hadn't really done anything like Trevor had, but all the s

• What if the group kills the majority of the bandits, except for Paul, and then he begins begging. Say, people may kill him, but they don't out of pity yet. Then Ivy comes up behind him and shoots him, or hits him with Aaron's axe? I think she deserves her revenge.

I'm going to make a reply here with spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to find out, but I recommend you do, since we should all make a decision.

• Molly

"I am actually sickened by you. If you think we're bad, for wanting to kill paedophile rapists, then you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and I want you gone. Get out. We're not stopping. Jump out."

• we should all make our first group vote. Kill Paul or leave him to suffer.

• Oh, I misread it. I thought he meant that the unnamed ones were tougher.

We bothered to give them names.

• either way Ivy wouldn't let him live

we should all make our first group vote. Kill Paul or leave him to suffer.

• I say kill him in the end.

we should all make our first group vote. Kill Paul or leave him to suffer.

• I'll reply to this in my own spoiler comment.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

"I don't know how I can make this any clearer, so listen up: It's them or us. There is no gray area here! Those people have a mental illness, and we can't cure it! WE CAN'T CHANGE THEIR WAYS! It's not a fucking Disney movie! If we let them in, they'll just kill us in our sleep and RAPE ANYTHING THAT FUCKING MOVES! DO YOU GET IT NOW?!?!"

Lauren calms down after a couple seconds and starts again: "Look, I don't want you to die on your own, please, understand what we're saying here and refine it to your mantra".

• edited April 2014

My plan was for there to be a battle at the Motor Inn, but then by the time they make it in, Paul has Ivy with a gun to her head. He then tells them that he'll hand her over if they leave. Surprisingly, this is not a lie, however, after the groups takes Ivy back and leave, the bandits follow them. They stop the RV in the woods and try to kill everyone.

My plan for Paul is that, because Elizabeth is 1. The only person with medical experience form working with Jack before Episode 1 started, and had 2. voted that they should leave the bandits alone after getting Ivy, she ends up getting raped by Paul. Some people would have scattered, and Paul goes into the woods to try and find the people that ran away. He finds her, stabs her eye out(thought it would be interesting to have the only person in the group with medical experience have some sort of disability that is slightly crippling, but not totally debilitating), and then rapes her. From that point, someone finds Paul and kills him. The RV group wins, and we move on to the next episode.

I was thinking that Daniel, Molly, or Ivy could be the one to kill him. Molly because of what he's going to do to Ivy, Daniel for the same reason, but also because Daniel was captured alongside Ivy, and Ivy because again, of what Paul is about to do to her. Although, she did get to kill Eric... She can't get all the kills.

Also, we will have to discuss who's going to die in the coming battle... But for now, that was my plan,. If people don't like it, then it can change.

And just a note, if Paul was the last guy alive, he wouldn't beg. That just wouldn't happen, he'd be swearing and making all sorts of empty threats.

I'll reply to this in my own spoiler comment.

• edited April 2014

Elizabeth

"Don't you think you're all being a little to harsh on him? He's just defending what he thinks is right, same as you. Killing them would be wrong, we can't just kill other people, but there's no way in hell we just ignore them either. We not just get Ivy and leave, go somewhere far away from Macon. It could work, and we could avoid a whole lot of bloodshed."

• May I ask what you mean by "put then while Will and Elizabeth and now perhaps a few others to do just the bandits they follow"?

• Jamie

"Finally! After all this time I'll finally get some action! YAHOO!" Jamie thought to himself as an ugly grim was forming on his face. "Stay at my pace! Don't walk too fast or I'll break your fuckin' leg!!" He threatened the little girl, and grabbing her hand tightly and pulling her closer to him". "Don't leave now, you'll miss all the fun.."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.