Collaborative Fan-fiction (Continuation)

Comments

• edited April 2014

"Clem, Tara - into the car!". The panic resonates in Ruby's voice as she's shooing the girls to the rover. The door slams and they watch Ruby closing the hood and jumping into the drivers seat. Meg hops onto the trunk while Ruby's trying to make the car run, handling the ignition key. "Dammit! Meg: Give me a push!!", Ruby yells and Meg jumps off the trunk immediately and pushes the heavy car. "Covering you!", Liz yells when the first bunch of walkers approach from behind the building. She shoots four of them down with her pistol when she's out of ammo, so she quickly reaches out for the next weapon available, the gun she got from Clementine. After another two shots even more walkers are coming, this time from other directions. The sound of the engine trying to start in a loop fills the air: every time it resounds the expectations are getting higher - and the women become disappointed a second later, when the sound stops again. The mixture of many different loud noises cause walkers emerging from everywhere. Liz still has her rifle, but it's not the right choice for an immediate attack - the goons are too fast and too many. She finally chooses her new crossbow, which turns out to be of big help for a little while.

"I need someone over here! ROSELLE?! HELP ME!", Meg yells, an unfamiliar voice within a group. The rover is way too heavy for the slender lady. "Mom!! Where are you!? MOM!!", Tara cries out loud in panic, while Ruby still keeps trying to get the car running. "Be quiet, Tara, hold still - we won't leave without your momma.", Clementine says in attempt to comfort her, yet her own fear is almost killing her. "I am going to help pushing.", she says when Ruby yells at her: "Would you listen to me JUST ONE TIME?! You stay HERE!". A few silent seconds later Clementine speaks: "You're not my mom, you know ...".

Meg's yells after Roselle make Elizabeth search the area with hasty glances. Ros had been at the fire place - but she isn't anymore. Out of arrows Elizabeth jumps on a car wreck and grabs her Machete. The walkers can't reach her too well and Ruby smashes the machete in their heads, decaptivating them and attracting all the attention to distract them from the land rover by screaming at them: "Take THIS you filthy monster!! You wanna mess mith me?! I - got - time!!! I can do this all day, smashing your FUCKING brains in, you FUCKING soulless shells ...".

After she killed a bunch of goons more of them are on their way. Elizabeth takes the opportunity to search for Roselle - she can see her on a dumpster with at least five walkers gathered around it trying to get her. Before the walkers reach out their arms after Liz she jumps off the car wreck and sprints towards the dumpster. In the same moment the engine starts to run with the wonderful noise that doesn't stop. Meg hops on the trunk and starts to look in the bags for a weapon while Ruby leads the car on the main road. The noises attract more walkers, coming from the woods behind the building. Opening the car windows Ruby screams: "LIZ! ROS! HURRY!!!"

When Liz comes closer the five walkers turn away from Roselle. "You want me? Then come and fucking GET ME!", Elizabeth yells and starts a killing spree. Within a few seconds all of them sink to the floor. Roselle still sits on the dumpster with big eyes and watches the puddles of blood extending. Elizabeth screams at her: "Why are you fucking staring?! Run!". At a hurried pace she shakes off the blood of the machete as she grabs Roselle's arm in a rough manner. "We gotta leave NOW!", Ruby screams. The car is only 20 yards away from her. Meg has found a weapon and shoots at the walkers approaching the rover. "RUN!", orders Liz as she's holding Roselle's arm and starts to sprint to the car. Though, Roselle seems glued to the spot since she doesn't move. "I said fucking RUN!", Elizabeth repeats and now she just pulls her to the car, which is still pretty far and surrounded by walkers. Meg keeps shooting yet the monsters are so close that it's gotten hard for her to keep them all at bay. The pulling has become hard for Liz. She looks back to scream at her when she realizes that Roselle is actually running, yet not fast enough. "We're almost there, hang on, Ros.".

Liz kills another walker. The car is only 15 yards away from them, when Liz realizes that Meg is out of ammo with a bunch of walkers trying to climb the trunk. She immediately takes a sprint and helps her by killing one goon after another within very few seconds. Meg is about to thank Liz when her eyes suddenly widen. "Watch out!". Liz turns around and sees Roselle barely breathing and a big group of walkers behind her. "I'll go NOW!", Ruby quickly screams and the car starts to increase its speed. Elizabeth jumps off the trunk trying to reach the woman, but only 2 yards dividing them she can see how a walker takes a large chomp of her throat - It's too late. She quickly turns around and sees the car leaving, so she sprints. Eventually she can manage to jump on it. The last thing she can see of the settlement is a large group of dead people gathering around one spot as well as a gut-wrenching kids scream, before she falls into a deep sleep from exhaustion.

• Jesus Christ, that was amazing!

TheMissus posted: »

"Clem, Tara - into the car!". The panic resonates in Ruby's voice as she's shooing the girls to the rover. The door slams and they watch Rub

• OMG, I cry :'D

That_1_Guy posted: »

Jesus Christ, that was amazing!

• So... does everyone agree that this is the end of the episode?

• Let's just vote. I agree

So... does everyone agree that this is the end of the episode?

• Agreed.

I hope more people write now instead of just us 3. -_-

So... does everyone agree that this is the end of the episode?

• We have Randomz and HSP too. That's something. : P

Twistee posted: »

Agreed. I hope more people write now instead of just us 3. -_-

• edited April 2014

Next time, on The Walking Dead.

That would be a yes, this is the end of Episode 1.

Though the last post was absolutely amazing, @TheMissus, maybe you should edit it to make it really feel like an ending, I don't know how to exactly but just about every single ending of almost all the Episodes we've made has a good ending, but the last sentence doesn't feel like one :P.

We have Randomz and HSP too. That's something. : P

• We need a cool sentence like: "How could you just leave her!?" By Tara or something.

HSPLazerz posted: »

Next time, on The Walking Dead. That would be a yes, this is the end of Episode 1. Though the last post was absolutely amazing, @TheMi

• Just done making my newest piece:

(Elizabeth)

Alt text

• Pretty damn good man. :D She looks badass.

Just done making my newest piece: (Elizabeth)

• Thanks! : P

Pretty damn good man. She looks badass.

• Can someone make a final post with the perfect ending? I'd appreciate it

We need a cool sentence like: "How could you just leave her!?" By Tara or something.

• It would have to be really short, cause this is basically perfect.

I'll do it!

Can someone make a final post with the perfect ending? I'd appreciate it

• edited April 2014

"How could you just leave her!" Tara cries out with a devastating scream. Seemingly emotionless, Meg presses the squirming girl against her slender body, desperately trying to comfort her. Tara had lost her mother, Elizabeth is at fault. The bone-piercing screams and shouts keep her from falling asleep.

"I'm so... So sorry..." She whispers while staring at the disappointed and broken face of the little girl. The group all look back one more time before driving up north.

• Wow! What can I say? She looks similar to my imagination of her! Your shading is great and your improvement is not hard to miss

Just done making my newest piece: (Elizabeth)

• It's short, but I hope it's a bit of a better ending.

"How could you just leave her!" Tara cries out with a devastating scream. Seemingly emotionless, Meg presses the squirming girl against her

• It's perfect :)

It's short, but I hope it's a bit of a better ending.

• It's interesting how you never make the right choice. If she hadn't helped Meg it would be her eaten by the walkers.

"How could you just leave her!" Tara cries out with a devastating scream. Seemingly emotionless, Meg presses the squirming girl against her

• HUCUUDUDODAT

It's perfect

• HUCUUDUDODAT

HUCUUDUDODAT

• Alt text

HUCUUDUDODAT

• Now we just need a Episode name, how about No Man's Land? It's obviously similar to Land Of Men but in a more darker and hopeless kinda way.

• edited April 2014

You mean the next episode's name, don't you? The first ep. title is "Fortress of solitude"

Now we just need a Episode name, how about No Man's Land? It's obviously similar to Land Of Men but in a more darker and hopeless kinda way.

• Yeah.

You mean the next episode's name, don't you? The first ep. title is "Fortress of solitude"

• edited April 2014

Nice.

What's up with the random discussions down there? :P

Now we just need a Episode name, how about No Man's Land? It's obviously similar to Land Of Men but in a more darker and hopeless kinda way.

• Adding to the list of similarities from seasons/episodes! (You'll remember this from last season.)

Last season's episode 1: We came across a man stating he was from a settlement. He was killed by one of our newer characters.

This season's episode 1: We came across a man stating he was from a settlement. He was killed by one of our newer characters.

Themoreyouknow

Last season: We are warned of a group of people who most likely want to kill them.

This season: We are warned of Weston.

• "Land of men" is an ok title, indeed, I can't think of a better one, though. We have a group of females being in alleged danger caused by men, so it's not that bad imo

Nice. What's up with the random discussions down there? :P

• I was actually referring to No Man's Land, you guys already used Land Of Men in your original fanfic didn't you? But I obviously understand if none of you like it, it's just an idea.

"Land of men" is an ok title, indeed, I can't think of a better one, though. We have a group of females being in alleged danger caused by men, so it's not that bad imo

• She probably just mistyped. ; ) I actually kind of like that title you gave.

I was actually referring to No Man's Land, you guys already used Land Of Men in your original fanfic didn't you? But I obviously understand if none of you like it, it's just an idea.

• Yeah, sorry, that was a misunderstanding

She probably just mistyped. ; ) I actually kind of like that title you gave.

• When do you guys think we should start back up?

• I think we should take a short break, not surre how long.

Does anyone have anything to discuss?

When do you guys think we should start back up?

• I think we should join forces and make a summary of episode 1. Gonna deal with page 1-8, maybe you can split the rest among us?

I think we should take a short break, not surre how long. Does anyone have anything to discuss?

• I could probably do a summary of the last 2-3 pages, but the whole thing at Liz's settlement was really confusing to me.

I think we should join forces and make a summary of episode 1. Gonna deal with page 1-8, maybe you can split the rest among us?

• I am going to start with the summary this evening. In the meantime we could use the break to discuss what we liked / disliked + sharing advice / ideas for the upcoming episodes. What do you think?

• [removed]

I am going to start with the summary this evening. In the meantime we could use the break to discuss what we liked / disliked + sharing advice / ideas for the upcoming episodes. What do you think?

• Agreed, I just got really confused with the whole "I write 5 paragraphs in one comment" and a summary would be nice :/

I could probably do a summary of the last 2-3 pages, but the whole thing at Liz's settlement was really confusing to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.