Forum user contest.

Comments

• I couldn't even limit my list to three people.. there are so many good posters on this forum.

• Y U NO GET ON PSN XC

Ok

• I agree

Belan posted: »

I couldn't even limit my list to three people.. there are so many good posters on this forum.

• I'm not on my PS3 lately

I decided to buy the game for PC just for the lulz :)

Y U NO GET ON PSN XC

• WHO IS SHE? WHATS HER NAME!

I'm not on my PS3 lately I decided to buy the game for PC just for the lulz

• Alt text

What have I done :'( (seriously, what)

WHO IS SHE? WHATS HER NAME!

• Alt text

What have I done (seriously, what)

• edited March 2014

1- Saltlick305

2- ohyoupokedme

3- Azlyn

• 1- CoolStoryBro

2- Viva-La-Lee

3- Giraffehat

• Well shit. This was just posted a while ago and a shitload of people have mentioned my name already. I don't know what I do that other users like but whatever ir is I'll keep doin't it, Love you guys you're all AWESOME.

1. Ohyoupokedme
    2. saltlick305
    3. Azlyn

Seen these people throughout the forums quite a bit and I gotta say I like their styles :)

• edited March 2014

1) Azlyn

2) GOUSTTTT

3) Cart_hero_2010

Honorable Mentions: Everybody else

• This thread looks a bit to Azlyn's profit, doesn't it ? I mean, there recently were hate attacks against her, and now this ? People are going to put her into their lists just because she had some very negative feedback not long ago.

P.S. No hate on Azlyn, just saying that this thread should've waited a bit, in my opinion.

• edited March 2014

Hard decision because i like everybody on this forum except trolls, but:

1. Azlyn

2. GOUSTTTT

3. SaltLick305

• ummmm 1)GOUSSTTTT 2)Azlyn 3)Ohyoupokedme :D

• Pretty much every user has had a thread attack on them, at least the most active users.

armis37 posted: »

This thread looks a bit to Azlyn's profit, doesn't it ? I mean, there recently were hate attacks against her, and now this ? People are goin

• edited March 2014
    1. SaltLick305

2. Azlyn

3. Cart_hero_2010 (he knows where the fuckin river is)

• Oh, hello again Poked

1) Azlyn 2) GOUSTTTT 3) Cart_hero_2010 Honorable Mentions: Everybody else

• Not me

Pretty much every user has had a thread attack on them, at least the most active users.

• 1,2&3: Boombox Cheetos.

They, along with this thread, have shown me how mature everyone on this forum is. So I thank all of you.

• Herro there!

Oh, hello again Poked

• I think it's because of your profile picture

It has charm coming out of his ass

SaltLick305 posted: »

Well shit. This was just posted a while ago and a shitload of people have mentioned my name already. I don't know what I do that other users like but whatever ir is I'll keep doin't it, Love you guys you're all AWESOME.

• How are things? Have I missed anything?

Herro there!

• 1,2&3: Boombox Cheetos. They, along with this thread, have shown me how mature everyone on this forum is. So I thank all of you.

• "Noooo, not really..."

How are things? Have I missed anything?

• Yes, but it was some time ago, not 2 days ago...

Pretty much every user has had a thread attack on them, at least the most active users.

• Anymore rants on you/ me?

"Noooo, not really..."

• Saltick305

Rock114

Viva-la-lee

• It wasn't because of her and btw she got the hate because of the trolls think she is so nice that they can mess with her. It seems like they think she is an easy target.

armis37 posted: »

This thread looks a bit to Azlyn's profit, doesn't it ? I mean, there recently were hate attacks against her, and now this ? People are goin

• I think you meant the first gets 3 points, the second gets 2, and the third gets 1, not 3.

Anyways, 1. SaltLick305
    2. Viva-La-Lee
    3. Cart_Hero_2010

• Not on me recently. Azlyn was hit several times pretty hard...

All of which she wasn't here to see.

Anymore rants on you/ me?

• Define hit pretty hard

Not on me recently. Azlyn was hit several times pretty hard... All of which she wasn't here to see.

• edited March 2014

Boombox Cheetos is real

Alt text

• Not saying anything about it, and the trolls are real assholes. Just saying that this thread should've waited.

It wasn't because of her and btw she got the hate because of the trolls think she is so nice that they can mess with her. It seems like they think she is an easy target.

• Fuck right

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

* SaltLick305 * Azlyn * Cart_hero_2010 (he knows where the fuckin river is)

• Thank you. I hope everyone saw that I was wrong and knew what it should have been. If not then I fucked up :/

MickelsCap posted: »

I think you meant the first gets 3 points, the second gets 2, and the third gets 1, not 3. Anyways, 1. SaltLick305 2. Viva-La-Lee 3. Cart_Hero_2010

• Ha, np and nah I'm sure they did :b

Thank you. I hope everyone saw that I was wrong and knew what it should have been. If not then I fucked up

• Aw, thanks bro.

Gimme' five!

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

1- CoolStoryBro 2- Viva-La-Lee 3- Giraffehat

• I want one :D

gd3232 posted: »

Boombox Cheetos is real

• edited March 2014

Just forget about this comment. Right now

This discussion has been closed.