Forum user contest.

Comments

• Dude don't feel bad you're in my top list of people! Especially after we went to war against that troll lol!

Alt text

Gengar posted: »

Whenever I see this thread:

• I would like to know what troll is that, but I don't want to get anyone banned o.O

Dude don't feel bad you're in my top list of people! Especially after we went to war against that troll lol!

• It was mostly the "28 ways" people or person, but the less said the better haha.

Rafoli posted: »

I would like to know what troll is that, but I don't want to get anyone banned o.O

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's too hard to pick a favorite, everyone is great :) (apart from the trolls)

• edited March 2014

Alt text

made my list bro

Whenever I see this thread:

• Alt text

Dude don't feel bad you're in my top list of people! Especially after we went to war against that troll lol!

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

made my list bro

• edited March 2014

I've only been on the forum these past 4 months but I'd have to go with:

1) SaltLick305

2) GOUSTTT

3) CoolStoryBro

This is such a great community though. Glad I can share all my thoughts and feelings with you guys :)

• Thank you ! The amount of people that have said my name is just crazy. Keep being you guys its Awesome.

I've only been on the forum these past 4 months but I'd have to go with: 1) SaltLick305 2) GOUSTTT 3) CoolStoryBro This is such a great community though. Glad I can share all my thoughts and feelings with you guys

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Every other user ^

Alt text

But Saltlick= Brilliant threads and comments also nice guy made sense to me i'm ok with this fully deserved

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thank you ! The amount of people that have said my name is just crazy. Keep being you guys its Awesome.

• We ALL make this place what it is, This would be nothing with just me.

Every other user ^ But Saltlick= Brilliant threads and comments also nice guy made sense to me i'm ok with this fully deserved

• edited March 2014

3 users? Fuck it, I'm gonna input as many as I can. Anyways, most of you would usually pick the relatively new members (such as GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Saltlick305, and etc.) or those who were active just recently which comes as a bit of a shock to me since I haven't seen you guys place veterans (excluding the mods and technically Ohyoupokedme) in the mix.

So I'm also going to explain why I put that person in the list. So without further ado:

• Crixus- For those who doesn't know him, he's like the original "GIF guy". He would post gifs everywhere and at one point I got jealous of his awesomeness (sorry man :D) and I seriously don't know why he hasn't been around lately.
    • Robert Morgan- If you guys check the first few pages of the meme and fun thread, you'll see why XD
    • Domewing333/Rock114- These guy are geniuses or some kind of diplomats. They're the type of guys who never back down from stating thier opinions and ideas.
    • GOUSTTTT/Ohyoupokedme/Omid- So why did I place them on the same slot? It's because they're almost the same XD All of them are my bros, they're hilarious, they're being hated on by trolls, and they're hatin' on trolls
    • Saltlick305/Viva-La-Lee- I remember when Viva was still new to the forums, he would often post on several threads: Long live Lee! And Saltlick's a basketball fan like me...aand thats pretty much the only difference they have XD Both guys are self-proclaimed "douche"(LoL) but are actually reasonably nice dudes, both never back down on their opinions and always try to counter-argue, both are fans of Larry?! Both are also being hated on by trolls and vice-cersa.
    • TWDFan86- A generally nice guy to everyone. I've never seen this guy lose his cool.
    • Cart_hero_2010- A guy with funny remarks XD
    • Azlyn- One of the few females I've seen here. Generally an expressive person with an immense passion for gaming and TWD/TWAU.
    • Zombies are Awesome!- A loyal fan of TTG, this guy definitely has this "awesome aura" surrounding him XD
    • Markd4547- A cool person who guy who recently has earned my uttermost respect ;D Definitely loved the forum fanfic
    • LeeTheProfessional- Definitely enjoyed the time when we derailed that troll thread XD Anyways, his username makes him look like a badass assassin XD, has funny comments at times, and generally an awesome guy.
    • Giraffehat- I remember the time when he made the Juicebox concentrate meme...it was sooo hilarious I had to repost it in the meme thread and the other forum XD From then on, he has earned my respect as well XD
    • Rafoli- Did I mention I'm a big Batman comic fan? A user whom I've shared "I know that feel" moments, absolutely memorable. Aaaand I prophesied his rise to fame as evident in this thread. Go for it and achieve your dreams brotha (edit: sorry I 4got to add ya earlier XD)
    • AGentlman- Some of you might not know him, but he's the first user I came to chat with and recognize.
  • Thank you for the mention true honor I'd say you earned my respect gengar but in truth always had it and the effort put in to not just mention users but also give a reason must applaud good sir

3 users? Fuck it, I'm gonna input as many as I can. Anyways, most of you would usually pick the relatively new members (such as GOUSTTTT, Az

• Thanks man ;D

Thank you for the mention true honor I'd say you earned my respect gengar but in truth always had it and the effort put in to not just mention users but also give a reason must applaud good sir

• I think I'm gonna cry

Alt text

3 users? Fuck it, I'm gonna input as many as I can. Anyways, most of you would usually pick the relatively new members (such as GOUSTTTT, Az

• edited March 2014

I love having my ego stroked.

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Double post. Sorry.

• WTF?! I forgot...wait man, Imma edit it...

I think I'm gonna cry

• Still gets me every time XD

Giraffehat posted: »

I love having my ego stroked.

• edited March 2014

Triple post. Because my phone enjoys causing suffering.

Double post. Sorry.

• I feel ya, sometimes I get the Auto-correct treatment XD

• THANKS YOU DA MAN

Alt text

WTF?! I forgot...wait man, Imma edit it...

• You're posting pictures through your phone ? How ? If you don't mind me askin'. (Iphone User)

• Alt text

THANKS YOU DA MAN

• I struggle with the imgur link for a few days and eventually am able to copy and paste. I'm on android.

You're posting pictures through your phone ? How ? If you don't mind me askin'. (Iphone User)

• Alt text

Still gets me every time XD

• Well, Fuck it. It was worth a shot I guess.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited March 2014
    1. SaltLick305 (Bros4Life!!!)
    2. Viva-La-Lee (Got each other's backs :D)
    3. GOUSTTTT (Haven't talked in a bit D:)
  • DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited March 2014

When you find out your name hasn't been mentioned at all on this thread...

Alt text

• Not because you don't deserve it that's for sure !

Deceptio posted: »

• (;

Not because you don't deserve it that's for sure !

• edited March 2014

Ayyy, you deserve more appreciation. Just because someone's name isn't on a list doesn't mean that they're not important. I made my list by the most active users on the forums. But we're all awesome, so

Alt text

I've only been on the forum these past 4 months but I'd have to go with: 1) SaltLick305 2) GOUSTTT 3) CoolStoryBro This is such a great community though. Glad I can share all my thoughts and feelings with you guys

• ;)

Mine's reversed, whatever.

(;

• (; (;

Mine's reversed, whatever.

• Seeing my name there made me smile like an idiot, thanks :)

I also like every single person you named there too, except the last cuz I haven't noticed him before I think.

• I'm a basketball fan too! :D

• edited March 2014

;) ;) ;)

(; (;

• I can't stand the disappointment and social pressure...

Alt text

This discussion has been closed.