Forum user contest.

1235»

Comments

• Hell yeah bro XD

Deceptio posted: »

I'm a basketball fan too!

• edited March 2014

I once tried playing basketball in my school, but there were too many greedy players. They always ran through eveyone and kept the ball with themselves everytime. So i just followed them running from a point of the gym to the other :/

I'm a basketball fan too!

• Yeah, I hate ball hogs. But I have a basketball hoop in my colder sack and like 10 basketballs, lol. I just go outside and shoot hoops whenever it's nice out.

Rafoli posted: »

I once tried playing basketball in my school, but there were too many greedy players. They always ran through eveyone and kept the ball with themselves everytime. So i just followed them running from a point of the gym to the other

• For me, I shoot hoops at lunch. Thats the time I know no one else is gonna play but me XD

Yeah, I hate ball hogs. But I have a basketball hoop in my colder sack and like 10 basketballs, lol. I just go outside and shoot hoops whenever it's nice out.

• You shoot at home or school?

Gengar posted: »

For me, I shoot hoops at lunch. Thats the time I know no one else is gonna play but me XD

• I wish I had a decent basketball court.

You shoot at home or school?

• Well... I just have a basketball hoop in my colder sack. I don't have a court or anything.

I wish I had a decent basketball court.

• I wasn't D=

I WAS CITED WOOOO

• This must be fixed friend. Befriend with Markd, he is a cool guy

I wasn't D=

• I mean, in my building (is that the right thing?) there's a tiny court with only one basketball hoop, but the court is a bit deformed, so it's bad to play a 3x3 game

Well... I just have a basketball hoop in my colder sack. I don't have a court or anything.

• Oh... well maybe there's an indoor basketball court near you that you can go to, there's one near me.

I mean, in my building (is that the right thing?) there's a tiny court with only one basketball hoop, but the court is a bit deformed, so it's bad to play a 3x3 game

• I don't live in America, so scratch that :(

Oh... well maybe there's an indoor basketball court near you that you can go to, there's one near me.

• Oh :(

I don't live in America, so scratch that

• I love you :) You're the sweetest out there !

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

* SaltLick305 * Azlyn * Cart_hero_2010 (he knows where the fuckin river is)

• Love you more Salty! You're also one of the nicest people in the whole world. Don't ever change man. :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

I love you You're the sweetest out there !

• Unfortunately you had to see my other side today, One that fits my avatar. I'll always be a sweetheart to you though :)

Love you more Salty! You're also one of the nicest people in the whole world. Don't ever change man.

• edited March 2014

Nah, it's fine. You weren't even that rude in that situation. It's all good. You're my only friend here, you're really popular and I'm a total newb lol. And also thanks for being really sweet to me, it cheers me up. :)

Unfortunately you had to see my other side today, One that fits my avatar. I'll always be a sweetheart to you though

• Im beloved around here ! Im your only friend here ? Really ? That's just because people haven't gotten to know you as soon as they do there will be a line waiting just to talk to you :)

How can someone not be sweet to you ?

Nah, it's fine. You weren't even that rude in that situation. It's all good. You're my only friend here, you're really popular and I'm a total newb lol. And also thanks for being really sweet to me, it cheers me up.

• Awww, I'm not that great to be honest lol. So if someone is not sweet to me, I don't blame them at all. Ignore the hate though, you're a really great person and you deserve all of the love in the world, I mean it. Oh jeez I'm so sappy. :P

Im beloved around here ! Im your only friend here ? Really ? That's just because people haven't gotten to know you as soon as they do there will be a line waiting just to talk to you How can someone not be sweet to you ?

• What are you talkin' about ? You're Awesome !! You deserve all the love I get here on a daily basis here 2x. I can't believe we're gonna live just one hour away from each ither Im still shocked, but happy.

Awww, I'm not that great to be honest lol. So if someone is not sweet to me, I don't blame them at all. Ignore the hate though, you're a really great person and you deserve all of the love in the world, I mean it. Oh jeez I'm so sappy. :P

• Same here! I'm happy about that too, I was really stoked when I saw that you were moving there. That'll be so awesome, I've never met someone on the internet that has been so close to me before considering I live in a small town that's unknown. If I ever get to meet you, I'll give you a big ol' hug Salty. :D

What are you talkin' about ? You're Awesome !! You deserve all the love I get here on a daily basis here 2x. I can't believe we're gonna live just one hour away from each ither Im still shocked, but happy.

• Same here !! Even If I wasn't gonna move we're still pretty close ( 3 hours is not that much) but yeah Im movin' :P Feels Awesome, Doesn't it ?

Same here! I'm happy about that too, I was really stoked when I saw that you were moving there. That'll be so awesome, I've never met someon

• Yup! It's great. :) I was just happy knowing that you were in the same state as me, but this is downright awesome. I'm glad you're moving then. I've been there a few times before actually and it's really cool there. I think you'll like it.

Same here !! Even If I wasn't gonna move we're still pretty close ( 3 hours is not that much) but yeah Im movin' :P Feels Awesome, Doesn't it ?

• me too

Alt text

I can't stand the disappointment and social pressure...

• Yeah me too ! Im used to this Miami Life but to hell with it a change of scenary can't hurt I guess. You've made it all just better :)

Yup! It's great. I was just happy knowing that you were in the same state as me, but this is downright awesome. I'm glad you're moving then. I've been there a few times before actually and it's really cool there. I think you'll like it.

• :) Same. I actually hate the town I live in currently, but I think being so close to you is actually making me change my mind haha. You're just that awesome.

Yeah me too ! Im used to this Miami Life but to hell with it a change of scenary can't hurt I guess. You've made it all just better

• Haha I swear you're the sweetest lady I've ever met ! Why don't you like it what's wrong with it ?

Same. I actually hate the town I live in currently, but I think being so close to you is actually making me change my mind haha. You're just that awesome.

• Eh, I personally think it's kind of annoying but at the same time I can't be mean to someone (except trolls or people hating on people I care about). So it's okay I guess.

Haha I swear you're the sweetest lady I've ever met ! Why don't you like it what's wrong with it ?

• Also, it's not that I find other people that are happy go lucky annoying or anything. It's just since I am that kind of person, I automatically hate what I am. I'm really self conscious and all.

Haha I swear you're the sweetest lady I've ever met ! Why don't you like it what's wrong with it ?

• Good thing I'll basically be livin' next to you. Don't you ever leave my side !!

Eh, I personally think it's kind of annoying but at the same time I can't be mean to someone (except trolls or people hating on people I care about). So it's okay I guess.

• I won't! I promise. :)

Good thing I'll basically be livin' next to you. Don't you ever leave my side !!

• Stop hating on yourself. You're the kindest, Sweetest, Well-Disposed Girl In this world.

Also, it's not that I find other people that are happy go lucky annoying or anything. It's just since I am that kind of person, I automatically hate what I am. I'm really self conscious and all.

• Awww, I'm smiling so hard right now. :D And you think I'm sweet? Says the person who has been cheering me up the past few days. Thank you so much. :)

Stop hating on yourself. You're the kindest, Sweetest, Well-Disposed Girl In this world.

• Haha its a pleasure ! This is all your fault, If you hadn't left me that cute message and hug I wouldn't even know who you are. Thank you :)

Awww, I'm smiling so hard right now. And you think I'm sweet? Says the person who has been cheering me up the past few days. Thank you so much.

• edited March 2014

I'm glad I did. Otherwise I would've been bored, sad, and lonely right now. So no, thank you! :) I can't thank you enough...

I feel like I'm keeping you up though since it's 3 AM, lol hope I'm not bothering you or anything.

Haha its a pleasure ! This is all your fault, If you hadn't left me that cute message and hug I wouldn't even know who you are. Thank you

• Lol no I actually go to sleep like at 4 something everyday since I don't have to go to college these days since Im movin'.

I'm glad I did. Otherwise I would've been bored, sad, and lonely right now. So no, thank you! I can't thank you enough... I feel like I'm keeping you up though since it's 3 AM, lol hope I'm not bothering you or anything.

• That's cool, I'm quite the insomniac myself. I think I'll go to bed now actually, I'm kind of tired. It's been fun talking to you Salty. Goodnight! :)

Lol no I actually go to sleep like at 4 something everyday since I don't have to go to college these days since Im movin'.

• Goodnight. Love ya'.

That's cool, I'm quite the insomniac myself. I think I'll go to bed now actually, I'm kind of tired. It's been fun talking to you Salty. Goodnight!

• edited March 2014

Now I really shed a tear

You happy now?!

:)

Slither29 posted: »

me too

• Oh wow. This isn't a problematic thread at ALL, no sir.

While I understand this thread was probably created and meant to be taken in a fairly light-hearted manner, this is essentially a popularity contest, and given how people have a habit of taking things way too seriously on this foru-COMMUNITY this isn't the sort of thing we like to encourage here, which is why I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.