Forum user contest.

Comments

• No prob!
    Alt text

Aw, thanks bro. Gimme' five!

• I honestly don't like picking a favourite between a community, but GOUSTTTT, SaltLick305, Giraffehat and Viva-La-Lee are pretty darn coolie.

• Who can hate anyone as cheerful as Azlyn?

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Not saying anything about it, and the trolls are real assholes. Just saying that this thread should've waited.

• Now that I think of this... YOU MAY BE RIGHT, KEANU !

JonGon posted: »

Who can hate anyone as cheerful as Azlyn?

• I <3 all of you who put me on your lists. Your opinions are all excellent and correct. Here's my list.

3) Me 2) Me 1) Me.

I guess what I'm saying is... thank God for me.

In super srz mode, I guess Azlyn and GOUSTTTT would be pretty high on my list. Also everyone who listed me.

• edited March 2014

How can I not put you on my list after sharing this wonderful gif!

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

I all of you who put me on your lists. Your opinions are all excellent and correct. Here's my list. 3) Me 2) Me 1) Me. I guess what I

• Wow you made a meme just for her? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who can hate anyone as cheerful as Azlyn?

• edited March 2014

As other people pointed out, its pretty hard to just pick three. But if I were to choose:

In no particular order, @GOUSTTTT @ SaltLick305 @Viva-La-Lee

Others who should be mentioned: @Zyphon @Rock114 @Ohyoupokedme @Azlyn @TWDFan86 @CathalOHara @Cactus_Sauce

As I said, there are more cool peeps around the forum. These are the people who first came to mind.

• Well, good golly gosh, I know whose 3rd on my list!

How can I not put you on my list after sharing this wonderful gif!

1. Saltlick305
    2. The Walking Mustache
    3. Markd4547
  • lol

No prob!

• edited March 2014

Man, I don't know...

1. GOUSSSST / Saltlick

2. Ohyoupokedme

3. Tobi / JonGon

Too many awesome people on these forums to list.

• It's harder than choosing who to sit with lol

Man, I don't know... * GOUSSSST / Saltlick * Ohyoupokedme * Tobi / JonGon Too many awesome people on these forums to list.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

(?) Carver feels your pain.

It's harder than choosing who to sit with lol

• This is hard as hell, but here it goes (don't feel bad if you're not here):

1. @Saltlick305
    2. @GOUSTTTT
    3. @LeeTheProfessional

Other people who I should mention: @Cart_hero_2010, @Giraffehat, and @Viva-La-Lee

NOTE: Since this was so hard for me, NONE of the names mentioned above are IN ORDER! This would be sooo much easier if I can choose 10. Also, I wish I had one person who likes me enough to include me in their list :(

• I feel bad for not picking people other people who were nice to me :/

• Exactly. We need 10 spots, there're so many more people that I want to include - you too!

TWDFan86 posted: »

This is hard as hell, but here it goes (don't feel bad if you're not here): * @Saltlick305 * @GOUSTTTT * @LeeTheProfessional Othe

• edited March 2014

Wow, thanks! Yeah, pretty much everyone in this community who don't piss me off (which is about 90% of you) are my favorites :)

Exactly. We need 10 spots, there're so many more people that I want to include - you too!

• Alt text

Exactly. We need 10 spots, there're so many more people that I want to include - you too!

• edited March 2014

Alt text

I ain't picking three as it cannot contain all awesome users and these users deserve the love lol my fellow Bro's

Eddie Maiden(my fellow villain), Tobi is a good boy(Pure talent), Guilty King(fellow villian), Gengar(just awesome), Cathal O Hara(for being irish), Viva La Lee(good laugh good depth answers), Azlyn(So random), Saltlick(awesome threads nice guy), Blind Sniper(mod but so funny), Raging Blades(Nice users), Walking Mustache(just for stache), Gousttt(funny gifs), Ohyoupokeme(Funny photos), Rafoli(batman photo), Dragon Butter(STORY TIME), Clem is awesome(when releases thread know class) lots more but always forget users names and change tomorrow

Markd4547 nice user makes good threads and good comments talks about TLOU to much and every now and again comes out with a thread or comment just crazy and really offensive. (An md perceptive of myself lol)

WHOEVER READS THIS SENTENCE KNOW LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!

• Basically all of us in here, lol.

• Thanks eddie your awesome to

* Saltlick305 * The Walking Mustache * Markd4547

• This made my day thanks bro

This is cool! I'm not sure who to choose but here goes.... * Azlyn (Take that hater threads!) * Markd * Goust Sorry for who

• Shoot, I forgot to include you on my top three. Now I'll feel bad if I put you on it and take someone else off.

This is hard as hell, but here it goes (don't feel bad if you're not here): * @Saltlick305 * @GOUSTTTT * @LeeTheProfessional Othe

• lol, I agree man. Too many awesome people here.

Markd4547 posted: »

I ain't picking three as it cannot contain all awesome users and these users deserve the love lol my fellow Bro's Eddie Maiden(my fellow

• No, don't do it, lol. Now I regret saying what I said up there ._.

CathalOHara posted: »

Shoot, I forgot to include you on my top three. Now I'll feel bad if I put you on it and take someone else off.

• Alt text

Basically all of us in here, lol.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Every time saw a list without my name on it ^

Rafoli posted: »

I feel bad for not picking people other people who were nice to me

• edited March 2014

I WAS CITED WOOOO

Alt text

I ain't picking three as it cannot contain all awesome users and these users deserve the love lol my fellow Bro's Eddie Maiden(my fellow

• Alt text

Every time saw a list without my name on it ^

• Thanks bro! You're definitely in my top list as well, I honestly couldn't pick just three people. I've grown to like this whole place, I like how we can share our thoughts about the games we love and how we have each others backs if there ever is a troll, this whole community is amazing! Here's to you all!

Alt text

• Alt text

Gonna miss this place the day we no longer will visit for some reason.

Thanks bro! You're definitely in my top list as well, I honestly couldn't pick just three people. I've grown to like this whole place, I lik

• Hell yeah!

Alt text

Hopefully we stick around for a while, as long as we all have something to talk about

• No problem :).

This made my day thanks bro

• Probably because people is spamming threads so this one will be lost.

• Whenever I see this thread:

Alt text

• See man? With that profile pic, you'd be famous! I knew it XD

I WAS CITED WOOOO

• You should get a job as a prophet XD

Gengar posted: »

See man? With that profile pic, you'd be famous! I knew it XD

• "With great power, comes great responsibility"

I'll think about it ;D

You should get a job as a prophet XD