Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• So the options are between a guy without a weapon (Most likely will get shot by accident or bitten if he attempts to rescue), a good aim with a scatter shot shotgun, or a nervous wreck that has a gun that doesn't use widespread. I want to use the least deadly but still might kill the person from being too nervous to shoot so here i go.

3) Firedog, help me!

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• THANK YOU!
    firedog122 posted: »

So the options are between a guy without a weapon (Most likely will get shot by accident or bitten if he attempts to rescue), a good aim wit

• Good job Puncake. Our group can ride the boat on land running over the two psychopaths.
    Puncake32 posted: »

No I will save you with my BOAT!

• 3) Firedog,help me! Oh and like I said earlier can I add some backstory to my character.

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• I just picked anything >_>
    firedog122 posted: »

So the options are between a guy without a weapon (Most likely will get shot by accident or bitten if he attempts to rescue), a good aim wit

• you 2 should get a room

and let me watch

I just picked anything >_>

• CornPopperCornPopper Banned
    edited May 2014
    Why is Jongon talking to trucker hat gun? AND 3!!

• Lmao because he's cool like that I guess.
    CornPopper posted: »

• Pssh, "probably" Lol!

Damn, this one had the most mistakes so far. I had to go back and fix them, haha.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, you can't die that early. I'll probably come and save you with Pro :D

• Good. I wanted to make it a difficult choice. B]

Shit, idk what to pick! xD Fuck it... 3) Firedog, help me! (hope to God I made the right choice!)

• Probably means yes, then :3

It's ok, I didn't even notice them :)

Pssh, "probably" Lol! Damn, this one had the most mistakes so far. I had to go back and fix them, haha.

• Lee I'm gonna need some Urbans!
  • Lol, we shall see. B]

So how do you guys like it so far? What do you think will happen next?

Probably means yes, then :3 It's ok, I didn't even notice them :)

• I didn't notice them either. The only one I kinda laughed at was "trucker hat gun". XD

Pssh, "probably" Lol! Damn, this one had the most mistakes so far. I had to go back and fix them, haha.

• Damn, looks like it's over for you!

What do you think will happen? :p

Oh my god, I'm so dead. I know it. T_T Clayton_Boylan: 2) Puncake, help me!

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    It's Awesome Keep up the good work.

Lol, we shall see. B] So how do you guys like it so far? What do you think will happen next?

• Lol, like I said. This one had the most mistakes. Thanks for pointing that out.

• I love it, man. If things go my way with Clayton's story, firedog would easily shoot the walker and save his life. In W_t_W's story, we will save the day by taking care of those crazy mofos. Then she would lead us to Randomz and Deceptio. Right? RITE?!

Lol, we shall see. B] So how do you guys like it so far? What do you think will happen next?

• BOAT! URBAN! BOAT! URBAN!

Lee I'm gonna need some Urbans!

• Oh come on, that's so predictable. =P

I love it, man. If things go my way with Clayton's story, firedog would easily shoot the walker and save his life. In W_t_W's story, we will

• If the voting goes on like I think it will. Don't worry we'll see more of you later on.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

3) Firedog,help me! Oh and like I said earlier can I add some backstory to my character.

• You're just hating on me because I make amazing story predictions ^-^

Oh come on, that's so predictable. =P

• Lmao, you do have a nice imagination. I'll give you that. I can't reveal anything yet.

I love it, man. If things go my way with Clayton's story, firedog would easily shoot the walker and save his life. In W_t_W's story, we will

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    I'm Awesome

I didn't notice them either. The only one I kinda laughed at was "trucker hat gun". XD

• I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!! I cant betray my partner in crime.

• I'm sure that's what it is.

You're just hating on me because I make amazing story predictions ^-^

• Oh w- really? c:

Lmao, you do have a nice imagination. I'll give you that. I can't reveal anything yet.

• Oh, nice avatar :)

I'm sure that's what it is.

• Why thank you ^_^

Oh, nice avatar :)

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

URBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

BOAT! URBAN! BOAT! URBAN!

• So, it's 3am and I'm still wide awake.
  • You two are deliciously evil.

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!! I cant betray my partner in crime.

• Lol, I'll be honest with you all. This is actually my first time doing something like this. I wasn't expecting you all to like it.

So, it's 3am and I'm still wide awake.

• I risk my life to protect my friends and you come in and say those terrible things...... *smh* T_T

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!! I cant betray my partner in crime.

• Well you're a good writer, and you make interesting stories. =)

Lol, I'll be honest with you all. This is actually my first time doing something like this. I wasn't expecting you all to like it.

• This is probably the most creative thing I've seen from anyone in this community! I visit this thread the most now :D

Lol, I'll be honest with you all. This is actually my first time doing something like this. I wasn't expecting you all to like it.

• Heh, Thanks! All of you! I appreciate it. I was inspired by Harp and Raging though. If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't have done this.

Well you're a good writer, and you make interesting stories. =)

• Lol! Ah, "Jesus, man. Shit just comes out of my mouth sometimes" my bad. :p

I risk my life to protect my friends and you come in and say those terrible things...... *smh* T_T

• It's so hard to wait.
  • edited May 2014
    "Soon." Puncake. "Soon."

I don't know if I'll be on that much later today. If I'm busy, I'll at least try to put one part up.

It's so hard to wait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.