Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, WhatTheDuck?! You burned the house down!

What of the other characters?

WhatTheDuck is going to burn the house down. >:)

• edited May 2014
    Whattheduck an expert cook and great with meat to convenient isn't obvious a cannibal cooking human meat it's TWD s1 over over again

"I wouldn't send you back out there." offical quote seems like a threat to me lol they are strange and disturbed family Blades should get out know before he becomes meat in their sandwiches watch!!!

What do you guys think will happen with Raging at the farm?

• Ermm... Mokonage will make a tasty ass steak?

Lol, WhatTheDuck?! You burned the house down! What of the other characters?

• Maybe Firedogs shoots Jon I don't know.

What do you think will happen with the characters?

• JonGONE! LOLOLOLOL
    Puncake32 posted: »

Maybe Firedogs shoots Jon I don't know.

• Cheesy. xD
    TWDFan86 posted: »

JonGONE! LOLOLOLOL

• Oh :( *looks down in shame*

Cheesy. xD

• I ship It!

Oh :( *looks down in shame*

• WhatTheDuck boils water. Burns water.
    Me: ....You had ONE JOB.

What do you guys think will happen with Raging at the farm?

• Ship what? I don't see any ships around here.

I ship It!

• You and TWDFan86.

Ship what? I don't see any ships around here.

• edited May 2014
    3)We will all go with Belan. Oh and I was reading and my character is "unique" can i add some more backstory?

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• -__-

You and TWDFan86.

• I think I will get caught furiously masturbating to corpses while cutting myself with a plastic spoon.. Im looking forward to this.

What do you think will happen with the characters?

• You just haaaad to be "that" guy.

You and TWDFan86.

• Wat.....
    CornPopper posted: »

I think I will get caught furiously masturbating to corpses while cutting myself with a plastic spoon.. Im looking forward to this.

• :)

-__-

• Thanks for the visual.
    I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
    CornPopper posted: »

I think I will get caught furiously masturbating to corpses while cutting myself with a plastic spoon.. Im looking forward to this.

• 1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

If only they knew about bites at this point.

CornPopper (!) Hey, man. Let me join you? Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly open

• Sleeping is overrated.

Thanks for the visual. I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.

• 3) We will all go with Belan.

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• Yeah I had to be that guy. :)

You just haaaad to be "that" guy.

• Just like high school, I guess, lol.

Yeah I had to be that guy. :)

• Oh, great theories! B]
    Markd4547 posted: »

Whattheduck an expert cook and great with meat to convenient isn't obvious a cannibal cooking human meat it's TWD s1 over over again

• I hope the next part has a tough decision for you guys.

I'm on the second character now. Should be done "soon"

Sleeping is overrated.

• 4) You know what? Forget it, Belan will go by himself.

If I'm just scouting out the area, it's probably better off that I do it alone. Draws less attention that way ;). Plus if I get shot or something, its just me and everyone else is still hidden.

• Oh great, tough decisions. I'm ready!...I hope.

I hope the next part has a tough decision for you guys. I'm on the second character now. Should be done "soon"

• ALMOST done you guys, almost! I think it'll be the last part for now.

Oh great, tough decisions. I'm ready!...I hope.

• Don't worry. I'm still wide awake :)

ALMOST done you guys, almost! I think it'll be the last part for now.

• edited May 2014
    Clayton_Boylan

(!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first.

"Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first." I told JonGon.

"You heard the man. Tell your partner to put his gun down first, and then we can talk." JonGon told the trucker hat guy while still pointing his shotgun at him.

His partner said something. "Should I, Puncake? Are you absolutely sure?"

Puncake turned his head around. "Yeah, Firedog. It's Ok. Let's just talk to these guys. Put down your weapon." Puncake waited as Firedog put his gun down on the floor and stood up. He turned his head back to us. "Ok. My partner put his weapon down. We can talk now."

"Let me handle this Jon" I said, as I lowered his weapon and he nodded his head. "Okay, first of all. What do you mean there's "zombies" out there?" I looked him straight in the eyes.

"How long have you guys been hidin' in there? There are zombies all over the place. Just take a look outside the front, and you'll see. The news has been tellin' us to stay in the city, but I have a boat out there by the river. We just came here for some supplies before we left. I think it's a bad idea to stay here any longer than we should. Those things probably can't swim, we'll be a lot safer in the water." Puncake explained.

Firedog spoke up. "He's right. We're not bullshitting you guys. Everything he said is true."

"I still don't believe them, Clayton. Do you honestly believe that the living dead are walking on earth?!" Jon said with an uncertain tone.

I stared at Puncake. "Maybe he's telling the truth. It sounds like hell is going on out there. Maybe, he's right."

"I am right. Uh, Clayton was it? Look, you guys can join us if you like? It's a whole lot safer to be with a group. Especially since it's the end of the world now."

"Yeah, fuck it. Let's get out of here. I need to smoke some weed anyway." I said with a smile.

Puncake's face lit up. "Alright! Thank you for understanding, guys. I mean it. You two seem like able-bodied men. It's a pleasure to have you join us."

Jon looked down. "I don't know. But, fuck it. I guess we can leave with you two. Let's go, Clayton."

"If you two try anything funny, just remember that JonGon used to be a marine, and I know Krav Maga." I told Puncake and Firedog.

"Heh, well shit. Remind me never to piss you two off." Puncake said with a smile.

Puncake picked up his knife from the dead robber and walked back, he stood next to Firedog. JonGon went up ahead and told me. "Keep an eye out, stay behind me." As I started to walk away from the counter.

Puncake spoke. "Alright, you two. Take a look out--"

I felt something grab my leg and I tripped, knocking Jon forward and his shotgun slid over to Puncake's feet. I looked back and saw one of the dead robbers trying to pull me closer to him. "What the fuck?! Help!" I was too shocked and confused to think properly.

"Shit! I forgot one!" Puncake yelled out. He looked down and picked up Jon's shotgun. "Hold on, Clayton!" He yelled.

Jon looked back and realized what was going on. "Oh my God! Clayton hold on!" He told me as he tried to get up.

Firedog picked up his handgun and pointed it. "Hold on! I got this!" He yelled out.

Suddenly. It felt like time froze. I looked at the thing's mouth getting really close to my leg. I looked back and saw three guys, all staring.

1) JonGon, help me!
    2) Puncake, help me!
    3) Firedog, help me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome_to_Woodbury

I with my pet Husky, Angel. Trapped in a neighbors apartment room, just sitting in a corner. Angel had saved my life more times than I care to count. Ever since the day I was a little girl, she always kept me safe from anything dangerous. I remember this one time, a random dog came up to me while I was walking down the street-walk. I was so scared looking at it. It's face just looked so crazy and it kept barking at me. I started crying and screaming for help. Out of nowhere this beautiful black and white Husky with blue eyes came to my rescue, and knocked the other dog down. The dog ran back weeping with it's tail tucked in between it's legs. The Husky came up to me and started licking my face. All my fears had gone away, I started petting the dog and checked for a name tag, but I didn't see anything. It followed me home and I took care of it. From that day forward I named her Angel because she would always watch over me. She's the reason I wanted to become a Vet in the first place. Anyways, I met Ramdomz89101 and Deceptio. Randomz was hoping his son TWDFan86 was still alive out there... somewhere. Deceptio hoped the same, as TWDFan86 was his only brother. They were still waiting for him to get home. Ramdomz and Deceptio were a mess, after the wife and mother of the family was shot dead in the head, trying to escape when the panic started. I helped them bring back her corpse to their room. There was blood all over my clothes, and none of it was even mine. I was just lucky to be alive.

I looked up and saw both of them still mourning over her. Deceptio spoke. "I... I can't believe it, dad. She's... she's gone..." he looked down and had one tear running down his face.

Randomz was still trying not to cry, but it was hard for him to hold it in. "I... I know, son. I know. We can't do anything now. We... we just have to wait for your brother. TWDFan will be here any minute now. I just know it."

Angel put her head on my lap and she seemed to be asking for food. I still had some left. I got up and walked over to their kitchen and found a bowl. I opened up the can, the one that you can open with your thumb, and poured it in. Angel was wagging her tail as she ate the food. Out of nowhere *BOOM* a loud explosion was heard coming from outside the halls. People seemed to be screaming as well and gunshot sounds could be heard. "Get down, everyone! Angel stay here." I said as I took a peak outside the door. I saw a man wearing a trench coat and a scar on his face. He was with another guy who looked like he had just escaped an insane asylum. "Shit!" I thought to myself.

"What is it?!" Deceptio spoke up.

"I see two guys out there with guns shooting everyone in the halls. They both look crazy and one of them has two grenades on his belt."

Randomz was shocked to hear that. "Fuck?! What are we going to do? If they find us..."

"Calm down, don't make any loud noises." I told them as the two lunatics were getting closer. Angel was starting to growl. I looked at her. "Angel, please. Be a good girl and be quiet." Angel looked confused, but stayed silent. The two lunatics walked passed the door and stood next to a window.

"Alright, CornPopper. Here's what we'll do. I'll start shooting my AK all over the place. Hopefully, at least one of the bullets will hit and kill someone, or two, or three HAHAHAHA!" I heard an evil laugh outside.

"Fuck yeah, Mark! I'm dying to fuckin' kill every single one of these stupid fucks!" I heard another voice say.

"Shit! We have to do something." I whispered to the others.

"I know but what?!" They both whispered back.

Deceptio and Randomz were in no shape to negotiate. I decided I would go out there.

"Are you fucking nuts?! They'll kill you! Don't go out there!" Deceptio pleaded.

"I'm sorry but it's the only way. Angel stay quiet no matter what, okay? Go with Deceptio and Randomz." I told my Husky and she walked over to them."Look you two, I'll distract them. You two head out through the fire escape. No matter what you hear. Just go. Take care of my dog for me, please."

Ramdomz covered his deceased wife's body and spoke. "You're crazy for doing this, but thank you so much. Deceptio it's time to go, now." He got up and grabbed his backpack full of supplies.

Deceptio looked at his dad and nodded. He turned his head back at me. "Thank you for helping us. With my mom... and now this. Just... just thank you. I can't ever repay you."

I gave them a smile. "Just take care of Angel for me."

They both nodded and and opened the window. Angel looked back at me. "Don't worry, girl. You take care of them now." I smiled at my pet. She jumped out and onto the fire escape. Deceptio went out first and then Randomz.

He turned to look at me and said. "I'll leave this window open just in case. If you ever find my son TWDFan86... just tell him we're safe. thank you again. Please, be careful out there. We'll take care of Angel for you." He waved goodbye and turned to look at his dead wife."Goodbye." He said and left.

"LET'S KILL THEM ALL!" I heard outside.

"FUCK YEAH! We've dicked around long enough. I'm gonna start shooting, HAHAHA!"

Just when they were about to start shooting anything and everything, I opened the door and walked out. "Stop."

They both stopped laughing and stared at me with a confused look. "What the? Well looky what we have here, CornPopper. This little girl thinks she can stop us. Ain't that silly?" One of them said while smirking at his partner.

"Bwahahaha! She's fuckin' stupid if she thinks that, Mark!" His partner said while laughing and holding his stomach with one hand, and the other on his partner's shoulder.

They both started laughing hysterically. They heard a noise outside like footsteps going down some steel steps and stopped laughing. One of them got ready to shoot."What the fuck? I see some people trying to escape! And a stupid fuckin' dog, I hate dogs!"

I knew I had to stop him from shooting. "HEY! Look at me, if you two idiots think it's funny to go around killing people for no reason. Then, you'll think it's real funny when I kill you both where you stand." I was bullshitting. I didn't even have a weapon on me.

They both stared back at me. The man with a scar on his face raised his eyebrow. "Don't fuckin' test me, girly. I Don't kill women, but I'll make and exception for you. Look, Corpopper. Her clothes are full of blood. The fuck you been doin' girl?" He asked me.

"I killed a man, with my bare-hands just an hour ago. He was twice your size. He also thought it was funny to go around killing innocent people." Again. I was bullshitting.

"This bitch is insane! I like her! I think after I kill her, I'll cut her head off and hang it on my apartment, or better yet. I'll wear her skin as a jacket. Bwahahaha!" The guy with a Revolver in his hand said.

The man with a scar spoke. "HAHAHA! You're a crazy son of a bitch, Corn! You know what would be better though? I should riddle her whole body with my AK47 here, and then beat every single part of her body with the butt of my gun, and then I'll cut every single piece of her body parts one by fuckin' one with my knife. HAHAHA!"

"That's fucking great! After you do that bullshit, I can fry up her body parts and eat them up!" the Magnum guy said.

His partner turned to look at him."The fuck? I knew you were crazy, but what the fuck?! HAHAHA! I love it though, I really do!"

Those two were arguing about who could kill me in the most gruesome way. They were both laughing hysterically. Like what the other one said was the funniest thing they ever heard. I just wanted to run up to them and try to throw them both out the open window. But, I knew that would be a stupid thing to try and do. They both had their guns drawn on me and I didn't have a weapon. I was hoping I could make it out of this somehow...

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!
  • Shit, idk what to pick! xD Fuck it...

3) Firedog, help me! (hope to God I made the right choice!)

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• Oh my god, I'm so dead. I know it. T_T

Clayton_Boylan: 2) Puncake, help me!

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• Nah, you can't die that early. I'll probably come and save you with Pro :D

Oh my god, I'm so dead. I know it. T_T Clayton_Boylan: 2) Puncake, help me!

• No I will save you with my BOAT!

Oh my god, I'm so dead. I know it. T_T Clayton_Boylan: 2) Puncake, help me!

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Clayton_Boylan: 2) Puncake, help me! I will Use my BOAT!

• "Oh, save me TWDFan86! I'm a damsel in distress!"

Nah, you can't die that early. I'll probably come and save you with Pro :D

• Me too. My character is supposed to be like Ben Paul, except really smart when not pressured. I really want to see when everybody meets up though.

I hope that next part Is about me or the other guys that was there were with me, I want to see If Firedog Is gonna shoot

• Me too.
    firedog122 posted: »

Me too. My character is supposed to be like Ben Paul, except really smart when not pressured. I really want to see when everybody meets up though.

• I sneak in the open window and knock them out....somehow...lol.

"Oh, save me TWDFan86! I'm a damsel in distress!"

• I chose this because I thought it'd be easier to shot it with a handgun rather than a shotgun for a better aim :/

Shit, idk what to pick! xD Fuck it... 3) Firedog, help me! (hope to God I made the right choice!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.