Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Take your time man, there's no rush =P

Next part is taking long because I'm writing 3 characters perspectives into it. I'm starting the third character now, so I'll be done "soon." I just need to get some things out of the way to introduce another person.

• Lies, he should get his ass to work faster! I'm kidding, lol. Take all the time in the world, Lee. I have a long weekend :)

Take your time man, there's no rush =P

• Take your Time Man :)

Next part is taking long because I'm writing 3 characters perspectives into it. I'm starting the third character now, so I'll be done "soon." I just need to get some things out of the way to introduce another person.

• Thanks Welcome_to_Woodbury!

Lol, well today is Friday. So I'll probably put another part after I put the next one. B]
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Lies, he should get his ass to work faster! I'm kidding, lol. Take all the time in the world, Lee. I have a long weekend :)

• Good things come to those who wait ^_^

Lies, he should get his ass to work faster! I'm kidding, lol. Take all the time in the world, Lee. I have a long weekend :)

• YES!! I was about to go to bed 3am here but stay up just because of this comment I won't till read this story need to see the epicness first

• That's pretty much all of us :3

Good things come to those who wait ^_^

• edited May 2014
    Raging_Blades

(!) I can stay with you guys for a while.

"Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while." I said smiling.

"That's great!" SweetPea said. "Come with me to the back of the farm. I'll introduce you to PowerfulStache and Mokonage."

"Okay, show me the way." I told her, and she led me to the back door of the house, and into a barn. I saw two gentlemen there working. One was using a pitchfork to throw some hay around. SweetPea told me that was Mokonage.

"AWESOMEO was with him and WhatTheDuck back in the city. He doesn't talk much, but he's a chef and his cooking is superb. Just wait for dinner and you'll see." She pointed at the other man tending to some chickens in their coop. "That's, PowerfulStache. He's worked here with my parents for as long as I can remember. He was good friends with my dad. My parent's passed away, but he made a promise to look after me and the farm, when they did." She put her head down and looked sad. "If only they were still here with us."

"Don't feel sad, SweetPea." PowerfulStache said as he walked over to us. "I loved your folks, and I promised to take care of you and the place I grew up in, and helped them with." He told her with one arm on her shoulder. "So, who's the new guy?"

"This is, Raging. He's going to stay with us for a while."

PowerfulStache smiled and extended his hand out. "Nice, to meet you, Raging. Glad to see another person is still alive out here. Did AWESOMEO bring you?"

I shook his hand. "Erm, no. Last night when all the craziness was going around. I decided it was best to leave and go to the countryside. After seeing the horrors that I witnessed... I just needed to get away from that, as far as possible."

"You just let this guy in without making sure he wasn't crazy first?" Stache asked SweePea.

"He seemed nice enough. He had no weapons and he looked like he was about to collapse. I can take care of myself, Stache. You don't have to treat me like a baby anymore."

Stached sighed. "I'm sorry. You're right. No offense to you, Raging. But with what's going on out there, people need to be careful. Now more than ever."

I agreed with him. "You're right, and it wasn't SweetPea's fault. I came here uninvited and I just needed some water. I could leave if it's a problem?"

"No, it's alright. You're here now, so it doesn't matter. Besides, you seem like a good guy. I wouldn't send you back out there. AWESOMEO, mentioned that people were coming back from the dead and going around killing people. The news was telling everyone to head into the city, though. That the government would take care of this, and that everything will be back to normal soon. Only me and SweetPea haven't witnessed any of it."

"It's horrible out there. People are going crazy killing each other, not just the zombies. It seems I made the right call heading out this way. I've met you folks and you seem like kindhearted people." I said smiling.

"Thank you kindly, Raging. You are more than welcome to stay here for as long as you need. You remind me of myself a bit." Stache told me.

Before I could thank him. Mokonage got up and said "Well, It's almost dinner time. Guess I'll go help WhatTheDuck prepare the meal. He almost burned the house down earlier trying to boil some soup. Imagine If I let him try anything else."

We all laughed a bit. SweePea and Stache headed out and told me to follow them inside. This was beginning to be the end of a wonderful day. I almost forgot that there were living corpses walking around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWDFan86

(!) Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place.

"Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place." I told Pro. I was worried about my family, but Pro seemed like he had a plan.

"Thanks, TWDFan. We should go now and try to get there as quickly as possible. The faster we get to the city, and in and out of my place, the faster we can go looking for your family."

(?) LeeTheProfessional appreciates your help.

I agreed and we headed out of the forest, I turned to look back and saw the devastation one last time. I kept thinking "That could've been us." We were running for a while until we finally reached the city, and into the parking lot of an Apartment complex. "Holy shit! What the hell is going on here?!" I said as I looked around shocked to see that the city was overrun by zombie's and the cops and SWAT team trying to control the situation.

"Stay quiet, TWDFan." Pro said as he crouched over behind a car. He picked up an empty beer can and looked around. "Hope this works." He said as he tossed the can to the left away from the Apartments. The walkers that filled the parking lot noticed the sound and a few started walking toward it. "Heh. Wow, it actually worked. TWDFan get over here."

"Nice, one. Now we make a run for it, right?" I asked him

"No. We need to lay low and stay quiet. Sound seems to attract those things, so we can use that to our advantage. There's to many of them blocking the direction that we need to head towards. There are a lot of cars here, we need to sound the alarm on one of them to get their attention. The one furthest to the left, you see it?" He asked me as he pointed at a white car that clearly had the alarm on.

"Yeah, I see it! I can't throw that far though without my good arm. Here take the pocket knife and throw it over there." I told Pro as I took it out.

Pro looked around but couldn't find anything else on the floor. "I guess we have no choice but to throw away your pocket knife then." He said as he took it out of my hand. "Okay, here goes." He tossed it over and the pocket knife hit the hood of the car. The alarm started blaring! Usually I hated that sound, but right now it sounded like music to my ears and I was very happy. We saw all the roamers turn around and they started walking towards the car.

"That did it! Nice toss, man." I told pro.

"No time to waste. Stay crouched and follow me!"

I followed him as we snuck around the walkers, and we made it into the apartment. "Okay, so where's your room?"

Pro walked over to the door on his left and checked under it. He took out his keys and unlocked it, he opened it slowly and looked around. "Still the same. Good. I thought looters would have taking everything by now, looks like they haven't cleaned this place out yet. Alright, TWDFan come in and lock the door." Pro walked over to his bedroom.

I looked around and it seemed like a nice place. Everything was kept neat and clean. I heard a loud noise coming from Pro's bedroom. I quickly ran in. "Pro, what happened?!" I saw Pro had knocked down his wardrobe, and behind where it used to be was a square sized hole. He took out a briefcase. "What's that?" I asked him.

"Didn't think, I would be using this ever again." Pro said as he opened it up. I was surprised to see that inside were two customized m1911's with silencers attached to them, a combat knife and a sniper rifle's disassembled parts. "I used to be a cleaner." He said while assembling the sniper.

"You mean like a hitman?" I didn't know whether to be scared or amazed.

"Precisely." Pro replied as he loaded the handguns up. He moved a small cabinet that was next to his bed and behind it was a duffel bag, and two bullet proof vests. "How's the arm? You're going to have to put one of these on, just in case."

"It feels a bit better. So you were a hitman, huh? You aren't going to kill me are you?"

"Yeah, I used to be. Not unless I have a contract on you and someone is paying me millions just to get your head." He said jokingly. "Heh, don't worry, TWDFan. I left that life a long time ago. But we'll talk about it some other time." He turned around and took his shirt off to put the bullet proof vest on, and a fresh shirt as well. He had scars all over. In a way I felt bad for him, he must've been through a lot.

I took off the sleeve and it was still a bit painful to move my arm. Pro helped me with the vest and we got ready to leave. We grabbed a bunch of food, meds, clothes and supplies. Whatever we could grab that would be useful, we loaded two duffel bags full of stuff and thaangs. We walked out and went to the front of the building, surprisingly it was empty.

"That's my car over there, C'mon." Pro said as he led me to the vehicle. He opened the trunk and put both duffel bags inside. We got in the car and he turned the engine on. "Alright, TWDFan. Now we find your folks. Just tell me where to drive."

I told him where to go and soon enough we were driving deeper into the city. I hope I wasn't too late...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NoncyFlippledorp

(!) Stay and wait here until tomorrow.

"I guess you leave me no choice. We will stay and wait here until tomorrow." I told my students

"Oh, you gotta be fuckin' kidding me! You can't seriously consider staying here the whole night?! I want to get the hell out of here and make sure my family is safe." Jewfreeus responded angrily.

"Watch your mouth, Jewfreeus. You guy's wanted me to decide what to do, so I did. I didn't like the idea but it's what everyone wanted."

"Ah, great." Jewfreeus said as he got up from his desk and headed towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going, young man?" I asked him.

"Ma'am, with all due respect but, fuck your decision. I'm getting outta here whether you like it or not!"

"You little--" Before I could finish my sentence, Belan spoke up.

"You know what? He's right." Belan got up and stood behind Jewfreeus. "I'm out of here as well. I'm leaving with Jewfreeus. I can't stay here the whole night, I have to go."

"Fine." I told the two. I turned to look at PaulKenneth, etitheking, and AllThatRemains. "So. What are you all going to do? Leave as well?"

"No. I'm staying with you, Noncy." etitheking replied.

PaulKenneth just put his head down.

"I'm not sure. I want to stay, but..." AllThatRemains said as she was looking down at her desk.

JewFreeus spoke. "Well, whatever. Me and Belan are outta here. Nice knowing ya, I guess. C'mon, Belan. Let's go."

"I think--" *Bratatat!* Before, AllThatRemains could finish her sentence, we heard several gun shots coming from outside the hallway.

PaulKenneth jolted up from his seat. "Holy shit! Those were gun shots. Here, inside the building!"

"Settle down, it could've been anything." Jewfreeus said.

"Oh, yeah? Well why don't you go check it out?" etitheking responded with a raised brow.

Jewfreeus looked angry. "Hell no! I ain't risking my life for you guys."

"But you were just about to head out there." AllThatRemains said.

"That was before whatever that noise was."

*Bratatat!* We all heard the noise again. "Well, shit. If none of you are going, then I guess I'll go check it out." Belan said with a concerned look on his face.

"No. You can't go by yourself, Belan. We should all go with you." AllThatRemains spoke up once more.

"She's right. We should all go, we can't let Belan go out there by himself." etitheking said.

I got up from my seat. "No. It was my decision for you all to stay. You gave me that power. Belan was going to leave either way, but I can't let him go out there by himself."

They all looked at me and waited...

1) etitheking and Jewfreeus will go with Belan.
    2) AllThatRemains and PaulKenneth will go with Belan.
    3) We will all go with Belan.
    4) You know what? Forget it, Belan will go by himself.

VOTING FOR THIS PART CLOSED!
  • Awesome! :D

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• Missed it, FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

But it seems like a cool idea. I'm loving all of these stories, they're really fun and interesting!
  • 3)We will all go with Belan.

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• Actually I could fit you in for the next part. Make your character by replying to my comment on the first page. I considered reserving a spot for you anyway, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to be in it, heh.
    Deceptio posted: »

Missed it, FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK But it seems like a cool idea. I'm loving all of these stories, they're really fun and interesting!

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    I hope that next part Is about me or the other guys that was there were with me, I want to see If Firedog Is gonna shoot
  • Aw sweet, Lee the hitman xD

NoncyFlippleDorp: 3) We will all go with Belan.

• Ummm, let's see...

I figured that it's always a bad idea to get separated in these types of situations.

• 3) We will all go with Belan.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Really? Thanks man!

Actually I could fit you in for the next part. Make your character by replying to my comment on the first page. I considered reserving a spot for you anyway, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to be in it, heh.

• Superb worth the wait

3) We will all go with Belan

Just in case

• edited May 2014
    Everything you need to know will be on the beginning of the first page. It's the the first comment I made. B]
    Deceptio posted: »

Really? Thanks man!

• Sheesh, that took a while, lol. I think you'll like the next part. :p

Aw sweet, Lee the hitman xD NoncyFlippleDorp: 3) We will all go with Belan.

• Lol, did you see the "stuff and thaangs" easter egg in there?

Ummm, let's see... 3) We will all go with Belan. I figured that it's always a bad idea to get separated in these types of situations.

• Do I finally show up? :o :D

Sheesh, that took a while, lol. I think you'll like the next part. :p

• Lmao, yeah! I was going to point that out in that comment, but I forgot. Shit caught me off guard. It came out of nowhere xD

Lol, did you see the "stuff and thaangs" easter egg in there?

I love my sweet old country character. Great job so far!!!

I love my sweet old country character. Great job so far!!!

• Lol, aslo. R.I.P. TWDFan86's pocket knife. :(

Lmao, yeah! I was going to point that out in that comment, but I forgot. Shit caught me off guard. It came out of nowhere xD

• It Will be missed. :(

Lol, aslo. R.I.P. TWDFan86's pocket knife. :(

• You monster D':

Lol, aslo. R.I.P. TWDFan86's pocket knife. :(

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Deceptio

Personality: 1. Brave and tough. I'm not fazed by too much stuff, I can easily handle gore and scary stuff (scary images, appearances, thoughts, etc.). The only fear I have is putting other people in danger, losing a limb, and death.

2. Very "chill", calm and collected. I always try to avoid panicking in a scary or bad situation and stay calm and think things through. I also usually don't mind what people think about me at all. I very rarely get angry with someone. Doesn't really care if bullied or pushed around. But if there is any violent contact between me and someone else, I will willingly fight back.

3. I am also nice and caring. I never usually get angry with people unless, again, someone tries to fight me. I always try to cheer people up if they are sad or need any help. I easily feel bad for people if they are mistreated or "embarrassed" (for example, if someone makes a joke that isn't funny and no one laughs, I will laugh even if I don't find it funny at all). I never like to make enemies and make as much friends or allies as I can.

4. I have fast reflexes and I have the ability to move very quietly and be stealthy.

5. Absent Minded. Lots of times I zone out and relive memories. Reliving memories is one of my favorite things to do, and sometime I almost cry because of how much I miss those memories. A lot of times I may just zone out for no reason, and not pay attention as much (for example, I wouldn't notice any of my surroundings if I were zoned out).

6. Perfection. This isn't the type of perfection where everything must be perfect, like things have to be set up perfectly or thins have to go perfectly, but more of not messing anything up. If I am given a task, a lot of times I will ask the same thing multiple times to make sure I don't screw anything up and put other people in danger. I absolutely hate it when people get mad at me or get disappointed with me and although I may not show it, I am usually very sad and I don't usually talk to anyone unless someone talks to me first.

I would think yes, but if the time every came, I may be too afraid to do it and end up not doing anything, which I will most likely regret and hate myself over it for a long time.

No way, I would never do this. I wouldn't be able to handle a person in pain.

The main thing I wanted to do when I grow up was be a professional basketball player in the NBA (this is where I get my fast reflexes from). If that didn't work out, my second priority would be a computer graphics designer.

I think it's safer to be with a group, as I would think that I would be too vulnerable if I were alone. My group numbers would be a preferred 4-7 people. I'm usually a follower, as I would not be able to handle a leader position.

For now I'm looking for 20 people to be in the story, first come, first serve. I will use your username so it can be easier for others to id

• Heh! No. But I'm gonna dangle you over that ledge.

Do I finally show up? :o :D

• Ha, funny. ;_;

Heh! No. But I'm gonna dangle you over that ledge.

• It's hilarious ^-^

Ha, funny. ;_;

• Writing the next part now. B]

Do I finally show up? :o :D

• Woot =D

Writing the next part now. B]

• YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Writing the next part now. B]

• What do you guys think will happen with Raging at the farm?

Woot =D

• WhatTheDuck is going to burn the house down. >:)

What do you guys think will happen with Raging at the farm?

• Yay! lmao
    1) etitheking and Jewfreeus will go with Belan.

• What do you think will happen with the characters?
    Puncake32 posted: »

YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

• I should probably stop him then ._.

WhatTheDuck is going to burn the house down. >:)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.