Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Raging_Blades: 1) I can stay with you guys a while. (So glad he didn't mean the "beat my meat" thing that way!)

TWDFan86: 1) Okay, we'll go to your apartment first, and then my place.

Raging_Blades (!) No. I should see who lives here first. Maybe they're good people. I thought about taking the horse, but it

• Raging: 2) I should get going.

TWDFan: 2) I'm just really worried. Please, come with me, I want to make sure they're safe.

Raging_Blades (!) No. I should see who lives here first. Maybe they're good people. I thought about taking the horse, but it

• CornPopper: 2) Hey, man. Let me join you?

Gobananas01: 3) Fuck it, let's go out guns blazing.

CornPopper I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of loud screams coming out of the hallway. I heard gunshots and explosio

• Awesome! I'm in your story and your in mine. Same thing with Raging. As long as the writing is good ( which has been the case with both of you) It's a good time and a good read. :)

Awesome! That means I have an extra spot for another character. I'll give it to, tntlee2099. Since he was the last to reply to the comment.

• VOTING FOR THIS PART CLOSED!

CORNPOPPER WILL ASK TO JOIN THE PERSON.

GOBANANAS01 WILL ASK CAMERONCR95 TO WAIT.

CornPopper I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of loud screams coming out of the hallway. I heard gunshots and explosio

• Thanks, Guilty! If you don't mind, you might show up a bit later on since I have a story planned for you.

This shit's awesome. Especially since it starts with the start of the apocalypse and with different storylines.

• No problem, mate. Looking forward to it. :D

Keep being professional.

Thanks, Guilty! If you don't mind, you might show up a bit later on since I have a story planned for you.

• Gerçekten mi?
    Moowtje72 posted: »

I do

• Thanks, bro. I appreciate all the love from you guys! Writing the next part now!

No problem, mate. Looking forward to it. :D Keep being professional.

• edited May 2014
    CornPopper

(!) Hey, man. Let me join you?

Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly opened the door. He still had his back turned.

"Hey, man. Let me join you?" I asked the guy.

He turned around and looked shocked. "And Just who the fuck are you supposed to be?!" He asked as he pointed his AK47 at me.

This guy had a scar going across his face, a trench coat on with combat boots. He had some ammo holsters and a few grenades. Looked like he was ready to go to war or something. I needed to make sure I said the right thing next.

"My name is, CornPopper. It seems like you're hogging all the fun, there. I just wanted to join in on the killing spree." I told him with a grin on my face.

"Oh reeeeaally?! HA HA! What makes you think I'll just let you join me, huh? Prove to me that you actually enjoy killing and maybe, just maaaybe. I MIGHT let you join me." He told me with a sick smile.

I looked down and saw two people still alive. One sitting against the wall and another lying on the floor. "Not a problem. Just let me get my gun, I have it on the small-of-my-back. Don't shoot me, OK?"

He looked down at the two guys. "Yeah, alright. If you try anything stupid. I'll make sure that after I leave some bullet holes in your head, that I take one these here grenades, shove it down your fuckin' throat, and watch as your whole damn body explodes and your blood rains all over this hallway."

I looked him straight in the eyes and thought "Go ahead and try it, fucker." I wanted to shoot that asshole right then and there, but he had the upper hand at the moment. I nodded my head and slowly reached for my gun. He stared the whole time and still had his gun pointed at me. His eyes had a look in them, like he just wanted me to try and shoot him. I cocked my gun and pointed it towards the man against the wall. He looked up at me and was scared shitless. I actually enjoyed his fear.

"Say goodnight, bitch." I told the dying man as I shot him in the head. It was the first time trying out my .33 Magnum, and I fucking loved it! I cocked the gun again and pointed it at the person laying on the floor. "Oh, don't worry asshole. You're next!"

He looked up at me and started to cry. I thought it was pathetic. "Please d--" *BANG* Before he could finish his sentence, I shot him in the head.

"Well, well, well. HA HA HA! I fuckin' loved that! You just straight up shot those two without giving a shit! My name is Markd4547, and I would love if a sick fuck like you would join me. We can go around killing anyone who tries to fuck with us! No mercy for the weak." He told me with a evil smile.

"Hell fuckin' yeah! I'm ready when you are." I told him

"Yes! Excellent! C'mon, CornPopper. let's go check out some of these rooms in the apartment."

For now. He seemed to trust me, or maybe he was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill me. But he had that chance in the beginning. Maybe he really did want me as a partner. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gobananas01

(!) Let's wait a bit just to be sure.

"Let's wait a bit just to be sure." I told Cameroncr95. "It seems to risky to go out there right now. We need to wait for an opening. Maybe those 3 dumb assholes will run out of ammo soon."

"Yeah, maybe you're right, Bananas."

Cameron seemed to agree, but he looked worried. Hell, I honestly didn't even know if we were going to make it out alive. I just wanted to make sure we didn't go out there without a good plan first, and get ourselves killed.

Cameron was still crouched beside the bunk bed. He sighed "Bananas, I still think we should try to sneak out somehow. We still have these tear gas grenades and a riot shield. I'm a pretty fast runner, I could be used as a distraction if needed."

"I know, Cameron, but no. It's too risky. We just wait a bit, and then we can move forward." I turned my head to look outside the cell.

"I guess you're-- AGH!!!" Cameron let out a loud, sickening yell.

I turned to look back at him and saw the guy I thought I killed munching on Cameron's ankle. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I thought that guy was dead! Get off of him you piece of shit!" I ran up to him and kicked him in the face. I used the butt of my shotgun and repeatedly hit him until his skull was crushed and parts of his brain scattered everywhere.

"What was that?!" I heard a voice outside. "Let's go check it out, you dumb-ass!" Another man said.

"Holy shit, Cameron! What the fuck? I... I... I thought he was fuckin' dead, I... that crazy freak bit you, man."

Cameron was holding his ankle. "Don't worry about it, man. They're coming, get ready." Cameron said as he pointed his gun towards the opened cell door.

"Shit!" I thought. I got up and ducked in a corner. I did the same as, Cameron and got ready for the guys to walk in. One of them ran up to the door and both me and Cameron shot him. We saw his white shirt turning blood red and getting full of holes, as he fell to the ground.

"Oh! You fucked up now you dumb shit!" One of the prisoners yelled out. We could see his shadow on the floor and we could tell he was standing against the wall because his arm was poking out a bit.

Cameron got up, holding his ankle and pulled out a knife. He snapped his back against the wall, getting closer to him.

"Cameron, get back here!" I whispered to him

Cameron stuck his hand in between the cell door and somehow was able to stab the guy in the neck. We watched as he was holding onto his neck, choking on his own blood, he stared at us the whole way falling down to the ground.

"You... you, pieces of shits!" We heard the last guy saying. He seemed more scared then we were.

I looked at Cameron with disbelief "Holy shit, Cameron. You're one tough Son of a bitch. I can't believe you just did that!"

Cameron stumbled back and fell down. He passed me the riot shield. "Get that fucker!" He told me.

I nodded as I picked up the shield. I ran with it toward the outside of the cell, and saw the last guy standing there holding a knife.

"Ah, shit! Look man, I'm sorry! It was those two dumb-asses idea, not mine!" He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

I didn't know whether he was telling the truth or not, I didn't give a shit, though. He would have probably still tried to kill me. I ran towards him and knocked him off the railing with the shield. He was screaming as he fell to his death. His scream stopped as soon as he hit the ground. I looked down and saw his neck twisted back and one of his legs bent the wrong way, a pool of blood forming around him. His body was facing forward but his head was turned completely around. He face pointed towards me, still staring at me. It almost gave me goosebumps. I ran back into the cell and Cameron had wrapped his ankle using his police uniform shirt.

"Goddamn, Cameron. Are you going to be okay?" I was beginning to worry.

"Heh, like I said before. It could be worse. I'm still alive aren't I?"

What surprised me about this rookie was that somehow, he seemed to stay calm even in the worst situations.

"C'mon, man. We're getting out of here. We have to go, now or never." I told Cameron.

"Nah, man. Just go on without me. I'm in no shape to go anywhere with my ankle. I'll only slow you down." Cameron said holding to it tightly. "Just leave me here, take these tear gas grenades. You'll need them. If you see my brother, Richmond1226. Tell him I'll miss him. He's a SWAT member, I'm sure he's still alive in this mess." He told me as he pulled out a picture of Richmond.

We were running out of time. I needed to say something.

1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.
    2) It pains me to do this... but I think you're right. I should leave you here.

VOTING FOR THIS PART CLOSED!
  • Gobananas01: 1)I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive

He's gonna turn but they don't know that :D

CornPopper (!) Hey, man. Let me join you? Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly open

• CornPopper: 4) Say nothing.

Gobananas01: 1) Let's use a tear gas grenade on those three guys.

I like the way you tell a story, let's see where this goes..

• "Hell motherfuckin' yeah bitch! I'm ready when you are.(fixed) my favorite line

2) It pains me to do this... but I think you're right. I should him leave you here

Survival of the fittest not having another Ben situation

CornPopper (!) Hey, man. Let me join you? Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly open

• Gobananas01: 1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

• Raging_Blades: 2) No. I should see who lives here first. Maybe they're good people.

Raging_Blades I was walking down a dirt road and was dying of thirst. My feet were hurting from all the walking I was doing. I left

• They don't know what happens to a bite victim, so I'd choose what would be realistic, imo:

1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

• 1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

• No problem man!

Thanks for helping me out there, Jon. :)

• edited May 2014
    WE HAVE CLEAR WINNERS FOR THIS PART. VOTING CLOSED!

RAGING WILL STAY.

TWDFAN WILL GO TO PRO'S APARTMENT WITH HIM FIRST.

• Fuck yea! Sleepover! Playing games, watching movies, and eating pizza all night! :D

WE HAVE CLEAR WINNERS FOR THIS PART. VOTING CLOSED! RAGING WILL STAY. TWDFAN WILL GO TO PRO'S APARTMENT WITH HIM FIRST.

• Lmao, aren't you worried about your family, man?!
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Fuck yea! Sleepover! Playing games, watching movies, and eating pizza all night! :D

• I guess not xD

Lmao, aren't you worried about your family, man?!

• Lol, well it seems he got over them pretty quick, haha.

I guess not xD

• NO! They'll ruin the fun! Lol j/k xD

Lmao, aren't you worried about your family, man?!

• Lol, oh man. If only you knew what I had planned.

NO! They'll ruin the fun! Lol j/k xD

• 1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

• Oh...is it bad? ._.

Lol, oh man. If only you knew what I had planned.

• Oh shit, everyone is dead. =D

Oh...is it bad? ._.

• Hey LeetheProfesional, If you can, make my character kind of like Ben. I want him to be very smart when he is not pressured though. Make him freak out when pressured or in dire situations.
    firedog122 posted: »

1. Very smart, nervous, selfless,moral. 2. Will hesitate but will do it. 3.No, firedog122 is very moral. 4. Medical doctor 5. I fell safer in a group. Makes things easier.

• :( .....

Oh shit, everyone is dead. =D

• Lol, well maybe they'll get lucky. Real lucky. B]

Oh...is it bad? ._.

• Think I'll start the next part now. B]

Oh shit, everyone is dead. =D

• edited May 2014
    A lot of you voted for them to wait, and you see what happens?!

They don't know what happens to a bite victim, so I'd choose what would be realistic, imo: 1) I'm not leaving you here. You said you were with me through this and that we were going to make it out alive.

• Okay. There's some hope c:

Lol, well maybe they'll get lucky. Real lucky. B]

• I'm sorry! D:

• Me: I'm not leaving you here!

• Dude you don't fuck around O_O
    The struggle is real.

• I knew this would happen. That's why I wanted them to go for it...

1)

• I NEED NEXT PART.
  • Next part is taking long because I'm writing 3 characters perspectives into it. I'm starting the third character now, so I'll be done "soon." I just need to get some things out of the way to introduce another person.
    Puncake32 posted: »

I NEED NEXT PART.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.