Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 2) Team B will go through the front door and Team A will go through the back.

TheWalkingSheep (!) Let Gus choose the teams. We were all waiting for Maddi to say something, she looked at us and then at Gus. She fi

• lmao this part was fucking jokes

1) Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back.

TheWalkingSheep (!) Let Gus choose the teams. We were all waiting for Maddi to say something, she looked at us and then at Gus. She fi

• edited November 2015

1) Too lazy to copy the whole vote

Oh, and Gustav votes 1) too. As he put it;

"ALPHAS GO IN FRONT WHILE THE BETAS GO IN BACK"

Or something like that.

• 1) Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back.

• edited November 2015

#TeamSarah

(!) Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back.

“Okay, fine,” Jay spoke up. “Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back.”

“Damn right!” Gus shouted. “Alphas go in front while betas go in the back.”

“Was that supposed to be some sort of innuendo?” Maddi questioned him.

“Of course, I knew I could count on Jay to make the right decision though.”

“Just be careful you guys don’t run into some shit along the way,” Regan told us.

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get this over with,” Romy said.

Gus and his team approached the front door while we started walking to the side of the mansion. I turned my head and saw them going through the front door. “Good luck, guys…”

“We should have gone through the front, Jay. Why’d you pick the back?” Romy asked him.

I spoke up. “Jay made the right choice, the back is where the real fun is,” I told them with a smile.

“That, and I also wanted to see how big this mansion really is,” Jay replied as we walked along the side of the mansion.

“There’s a lot of windows, some of them are boarded up. Wonder what happened here and how long this mansion has been here. Isn’t it strange that we’ve never heard of it before?” Maddi asked us.

“Yeah, people have entered the Dark Forest before, but no one’s ever made it out. It’s weird how they just go missing. Maybe this was a bad idea, guys,” I told them. I was starting to worry, all the stories about missing people and how no one seems to make it out was starting to get to me. At first I wasn’t sure about coming here tonight, but Maddi was coming back from her vacation and this was the only time we would be able to see her. Gus told us that we had to this before summer ended and we all went on our separate ways, he was really hell-bent on becoming famous around this town. I was just hoping that we would be able to make it out of here safely.

“We can’t turn back now, remember what Gus said? If you try to leave the forest, then you won’t take part when they interview us,” Maddi told me.

“You really think we’ll become legends around Darkfield town? I’m a little skeptical to be quite frank,” Mari said.

“You guys can try to leave by yourselves if you want, but I already made up my mind and I’m not leaving until we at least find something worth talking about inside that mansion. Discovering the mansion alone is worth a story, but if we find something in there that’ll give us more publicity, then I’m making sure we get it,” Jay told us.

“No way, we’re sticking together. And I guess you’re right, it would be rather exciting to show up on the news for something good,” Mari replied.

“We’re almost to the back now,” Maddi told us.

“Took us around a good ten minutes or so?” I asked.

“Yeah, around there, this mansion is pretty damn huge,” Romy said.

“Wonder how the inside of the mansion looks, the others are probably looking around to find something by now,” Maddi said.

We kept walking and then we finally reached the back of the mansion. “Holy shit!” What we saw next was shocking, in the backyard there were ten graves and on the tombstones all of our names were engraved on them.

“What the fuck is this shit?!” Romy shouted.

We saw a shovel laying around and the graves were empty, waiting to be filled up with bodies. This was more than frightening, and at the same time, it didn’t make any sense. Why were all of our names engraved on the tombstones? All of Team A’s names and all of Team B’s names were on each and every tombstone, almost as if someone knew we were coming here and already knew who we were. Maybe Tristen was right about seeing a shadowy figure on the second floor window earlier. We needed to warn the others.

“Why are all of our names on the tombstones?!” Mari was scared. She was looking around to make sure no one was following us.

“We have to tell the others about this! This is some really scary shit!” I told the group.

“This doesn’t make any sense, what the fuck? You’re right, Elias, we should definitely warn the others,” Maddi told me.

“Hurry, Maddi, contact Gus on the walkie-talkie,” Jay told her.

“On it,” Maddi said. She took out the walkie-talkie and got ready to contact Gus. Right when Maddi was about to turn the walkie-talkie on we suddenly heard a scream coming from inside the mansion. “Oh my God! That sounded like Scarlett!”

“Shit! They might already be in trouble, let’s get in there!” Romy ran toward the back door and kicked it open. We followed him inside. Hopefully it wasn’t too late.

Talimancer

We went in through the front door like true alphas. We weren’t scared to face things head-on. Once we entered the mansion we noticed that the inside of it was decently nice, there were still a few things in here that hadn’t been damaged. Come to think of it, it almost seemed like someone could actually live here, it was weird how on the outside the place looked like shit but the inside of the mansion was a different story.

“Whoa, this place ain’t half bad,” Gus said as we looked around.

“Isn’t it weird how this place seems condemned but the inside almost looks brand new?” Scarlett asked.

“Is that a fucking bar over there?” Tristen pointed and we spotted a bar further in front of us.

“Oh yes, time to get drunk,” Gus said while running toward it. “Damn they got all types of drinks here, still in good condition, you guys want some?”

“Did you bring that dank weed?” I asked Gus.

“Nah, mate, I thought you were going to bring it.”

“Fuck, oh well, give me a drink then.” I walked over to the bar and Gus was already pouring out some shots. He gave me a cup and we started drinking all different types of wines that were laying around.

“Damn, I wouldn’t mind living here to be honest, just fix the outside of the mansion and we’re good to go,” Patrick said while recording. He was walking and looking around, trying to capture everything on camera so we could have some proof for when we become legends.

“Hmm, hey, guys,” We heard Tristen. “Me and Scarlett are going to head up stairs and have a look around. We’ll meet you back here later.”

“Make sure you double tap that pussy, and we all know you’ll be back here in a minute anyway,” I replied.

“Oh yeah? Well ask your mom about how we went on all night when you were sucking on your baby bottle and crying yourself to sleep,” Tristen told me.

I started laughing at him. “You wish! At least I don’t settle for used up pussy like you do, Tristen.”

I saw Scarlett sticking up her middle finger at me. “Fuck off.”

“Come on, let’s just go upstairs,” Tristen told her.

“If you need any tips don’t be afraid to ask!” I shouted.

“Regan gets all the pussy, mate,” Gus said while drinking down a whole bottle of wine.

“What the fuck, Gus? Slow down, man. We just started drinking and you’re already finishing up a bottle.”

“Yeah, so what? This is some good shit, and I’m not letting it go to waste.”

“Guys, do you think they’ll give us some sort of reward for discovering this mansion? Or what if we actually find those missing people?” Pat asked.

“Oh shit, you’re right, Pat. Maybe some of them are in this mansion too, we can definitely get some money for that,” Gus told him.

Pat started walking around again. “Yeah, it would be--whoa!” Suddenly I saw him falling through a trapdoor.

“Oh shit!” Me and Gus ran over to the trapdoor and looked down below to see if Pat was okay. It was pitch black down there and we couldn’t see anything. “Pat! You okay?” We received no response from him. The trapdoor started to close up by itself.

“Shit, what do we do now?” Gus asked me.

“Maybe… maybe he fell down somewhere in the basement? That’s gotta be it, right?”

“I don’t know, but that wine was good as fuck, I’m going to get some more.” Gus was already getting drunk, he wasn’t going to be of much use if he kept on drinking everything in that bar.

“Gus, if there’s a trapdoor here, then we better watch our step. Who knows what other hidden traps are around here. We have to find Pat and make sure he’s okay, too. He’s the one with the video camera, we can’t lose that.”

“That’s all you care about?” Gus started laughing. “I’m sure he’s okay, probably in the basement like you said. Look around and see if you can find the door to the basement and then we can go looking for him.”

I’ve been an asshole to Pat plenty of times, but he was still my friend. This mansion seemed like a deathtrap now, we all needed to be careful around here. I started walking around and opening a few doors that were nearby. The first one was just an empty closet, the second one led to a bathroom and then finally the third door I tried seemed to be the one for the basement. I saw some stairs leading down but it was too dark too see anything. I tried the lightswitch next to me but it wasn’t working. I took out my lighter and got ready to head down.

Out of nowhere I heard Scarlett screaming upstairs. I heard Gus laughing again. “Tristen must really be putting in some work up there.”

“Hmm, that sounded more like a scream of terror, Gus. Something’s going on around here.”

“Yeah, he probably stuck it in the wrong hole!” Gus was just cracking up, he wasn’t taking anything seriously.

I heard a faint noise behind me followed by the sound of Romy’s voice in the distance. “Scarlett!”

“Me and Gus are in the living room!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

“We’re heading your way!” He replied.

“I heard her shouting too! Tristen went upstairs with her a few minutes ago!”

Gus shouted as well. “He’s laying the pipe and putting in some work!”

“What?!” Romy shouted.

“Just follow the sound of our voices and we’ll explain when you guys get here!” I told them.

Gus was laughing again. “You guys are worrying too much, I’m sure Pat, Tristen and Scarlett are all okay.”

“Gus, stop drinking all that fucking wine and get off your ass, we’re not going to become legends if something happens to all of us.”

“Don’t worry, Regan, and this wine is too good to pass up,” he replied.

“Where are you guys? This place is huge!” I heard Jay’s voice.

“You guys sound close by! You should be close to the living room now!” I told them.

I saw them coming out of the corner and running over to me. “Shit… I haven’t ran like that in a while,” Maddi said while panting.

“Holy shit, this place looks really nice,” Jay said while looking around.

“Where’s Scarlett?! Is she okay?!” Romy asked.

“Up stairs and I don’t know, but we have another problem as well.”

“Guys don’t worry! Come have some drinks with me,” Gus told them.

“Is he fucking drunk?” Mari asked. “Gus! Are you drunk?”

“No, but I’m getting there,” Gus replied while laughing.

“Jesus,” Maddi facepalmed and shook her head.

“See? That’s one problem, and the other is that Pat’s missing as well,” I told them.

“What do you mean he’s ‘missing’? What happened?” Maddi asked.

“Might sound like bullshit but he fell through a trapdoor earlier and we think he might be in the basement, I think I found the door that leads to it but it’s pretty dark down there and the lights weren’t working. I was about to head down there with my lighter.”

“Shit, is this true?” Mari asked. “My flashlight can come in handy then.”

“Mhmm,” I said and nodded my head.

“I saw it, too. Pat fell through the floor, mates,” Gus told them.

“Well what about Scarlett? We have to find her and make sure she’s okay,” Romy told us.

Jay sighed. “What the fuck is going on?”

“Oh shit! We completely forgot, but in the backyard we saw some empty graves and the tombstones had our names on them!” Maddi told me.

“What? Bullshit.”

“No, it’s true!” Elias told me. “It was really weird, like someone knew we were coming and is trying to scare us or something.”

I looked down at the wooden floor. “There’s something strange going on around here…”

“We’ll figure that out later, we need to save Scarlett,” Romy told us.

“Well what about Pat?” Elias said. “We need to find him as well.

Romy took out a gun from the small of his back. “What the fuck, Romy?!” I wasn’t expecting him to pull out a gun at all.

“Why the fuck do you have a gun?!” Jay asked him.

“To be prepared for anything, only has six shots though. Took it from my father’s gun case before meeting you guys tonight. It's a .45 revolver.”

“Why didn’t you tell us before that you had a gun!?” Maddi asked.

“I didn’t want to scare you guys, and besides, we’ll be better protected now, right?”

“Oh God…,” Mari stepped back. “It was a bad idea to come here, guys.”

“Look, we can worry later but right now there are two people missing and we have to find them as soon as possible,” Romy told us. “So let’s stop wasting time and get to it.”

“This shit is crazy, what do we do then?” Jay asked.

Pat was missing and we needed to find him. Scarlett and Tristen were probably in danger and needed help as well. Gus was getting too drunk to function properly and the rest of the group were starting to worry. We needed to do something and fast.

1) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

2) Jay should go upstairs and look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited November 2015

1) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

My coco pops are going to be powdered :(

#TeamSarah (!) Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back. “Okay, fine,” Jay spoke up. “Team A will go

• 1) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

#TeamSarah (!) Team A will go through the front door and Team B will go through the back. “Okay, fine,” Jay spoke up. “Team A will go

• 1) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

Romy vs Tristen Part 2 ;]

• edited November 2015

romybarboza77

(!) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.

Regan spoke up. “Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat.”

“Just us two? But what if we run into something dangerous?” Mari asked him.

“Here,” Maddi said while handing Regan the walkie-talkie. “We’ll stay here and look after Gus, if you two run into trouble just talk to us through the walkie. I’ll make sure I get Gus’ because he seems to be preoccupied getting drunk at the moment.”

“I’m not drunk!” Gus shouted.

“You’re chugging down a bottle of wine, Gus. Who does that?” Jay asked.

“I drank shower gel before, this is nothing to me,” Gus replied and continued drinking.

“You guys look after him, I’m going to head upstairs right now,” I told the group and started making my way over to the stairs.

“Be careful, Romy. And, only use that gun if you absolutely have to,” Maddi told me.

I nodded my head and went up stairs. I wanted to save Scarlett at all costs, for some reason she was into Tristen now, but before that she told me she was interested in me. The only problem was that I was too dumb to act on it and basically chickened out on pursuing something with her. Each time I saw her with him it just made me really jealous, and as far as I could tell, Scarlett was flaunting around on purpose. I made it to the second floor and ended up in a long corridor, there were plenty of doors to check, I needed to find her fast...

BadassScarlett - A while earlier…

This mansion was incredible. I couldn’t believe how almost everything was still in tact, it was strange but it almost seemed like someone could still live here, if only the power still worked though. I went upstairs with Tristen and we were checking every door to see what was behind it. We found a library, some bathrooms and bedrooms, and even a room with a balcony on the side of it where we got a view of the Dark Forest and in the distance we could see Darkfiled town as well.

“We should all move here, we can just fix this place up and it make it look good as new. It could even be our little secret, no one to bother us,” Tristen told me as we kept walking down the corridor.

“I just find it perplexing how no one’s ever talked about this or how there’s been no news about it.”

“That is weird… but oh well, once we get out of the forest we can figure out what to do. Maybe we don’t have to talk about our discovery.”

“So you don’t want to become a Darkfield legend?”

“Fame isn’t my number one priority, Scarlett. Right now I’m more focused on keeping you happy.”

That brought a smile to my face. Tristen knew I had a thing for Romy before him, but Romy never acted out on the fact that I liked him. He kept pushing me away and was never sure on what to do, some days he gave me all his attention but other days he would act like I didn’t even exist. It was clear to me that he was just playing games with my emotions so I was forced to move on. I can tell that he gets jealous a few times when I’m talking to Tristen, but that’s his own damn fault.

I grabbed his arm. “Why don’t we find a room where we can do things that will really make me happy,” I told him. He stared at me and I gave him a wink.

Tristen smiled at me. “Damn, I was waiting for you to say that, good thing I came prepared tonight.”

“You did come prepared… just make sure you’re not the only one coming tonight.”

“Duly noted, Scarlett,” Tristen told me. We made it to the end of the corridor and opened the last door there. Inside was another bedroom, this one looked nicer than all the rest. “This room will do.” I pushed him against the wall and started kissing him on the neck. “Oh fuck, damn, girl! No warning. At least let me close the door first.”

“Fuck the door, let’s just get to it,” I replied.

“As you wish then.” Tristen lifted me up while we continued to kiss. He walked over to the bed and placed me on top of it, we both started to take our clothes off. He pulled off my jeans and got ready to please me in all sorts of ways…

AllThatRemains

“Good luck, guys. Use the walkie if anything, we’ll be here waiting,” I told Regan and Mari.

Mari hugged me before they ventured off into the dark basement to look for Pat, hopefully he was still okay. This night wasn’t turning out good so far, first the graves and then Scarlett screaming, and then we find out that Pat has gone missing and Gus was getting drunk and not caring too much about the current situation we were all in.

Me, Jay and Elias walked over to the bar where Gus was. He placed the walkie-talkie on top of the bar table and I took it. “Stop drinking Gus, you’ve had enough.”

“No,” Gus simply replied. “You guys remember that one time I crashed my car into the Dark Forest?”

“Yeah, you told us that your uncle had to help you get the car out,” Jay told him.

“Yeah, I don’t know what happened but I lost control of the car and tried my best to stop. Luckily I only hit the right-front part of it but ended up getting stuck.”

“I remember, but why are you telling us this?” Elias asked.

“Well, I didn’t tell you guys this, but that night I saw something strange in the middle of the road,” Gus told us.

“What was it?” I asked.

“I saw a group of naked girls, only they were bloodied and some were burnt really badly all over their bodies. Some had bruising on their necks and others were vomiting water,” Gus told us.

“What the fuck? Are you sure? Maybe you had too much to drink, man,” Jay told him.

“Nah, mate, I’m not that drunk,” Gus replied. “You want to know what the craziest thing about them was?”

“What, Gus?” Elias asked.

Gus put the bottle of wine down. He stared directly into our eyes. “I could see right through them, like they were ghosts, like they weren’t even there.”

My eyes widened. “Are you telling us the truth? Because if you are and you knew that all along then why in the hell would you bring us here?”

“I think they were the spirits of the dead witches from way back when, I think that’s what they don’t want people to find out. I want us to be the first to tell others about it, but we need proof first.”

“What the fuck, Gus?!” Elias shouted. “So did you know about the mansion all along as well?!”

“No, honestly, this is my first time being here. I’ve never entered the forest before. I didn’t want to be alone here.”

“Oh hell no, damn, Gus. You should have at least told us before,” Jay told him.

“My apologies about that, mates. But what you said about the graves, and that trap door, plus Scarlett screaming, it suddenly hit me that we might all be in trouble.”

“Damn it, Gus!” I shouted. “I swear if something happens to us tonight—“

“I’m sorry, Maddi. I was going to tell you guys, but I knew some of you wouldn’t have come if I did. I needed everyone to be here tonight as a group, as a family. I know that together we can conquer this thing.”

“Fuck, you shouldn’t keep things like that to yourself, you dick infested man mattress. I could’ve been home finishing my DIY project or replaying Life is Strange,” Jay said while walking around.

“I know this is a serious matter, but what did you pick for you last choice?” I asked Jay.

“Bae over Bay. It felt like the whole story would’ve been a waste if we just went back in time to let Chloe die. All the memories and everything we had been through would have been for nothing.”

I gasped. “So you let all those people die? That’s so selfish. Chloe was cool, but what type of monster would let all those people die for one person?”

“It was a choice of whether or not you were willing to sacrifice everything for the one person you love, either way, both endings kind of screw Max over, but mine was a happy ending to say the least, just my opinion.”

“I guess, both endings were sad either way.”

“Enough about that damn game already, guys,” Gus spoke up. “We should probably go help Regan look for Pat.”

“They haven’t contacted me on the walkie yet, but you do know that if something happens to any of us that all the blame will be on you,” I told him.

“Sure, I take full responsibility, whatever.”

Suddenly a loud gunshot noise was heard from upstairs. “Oh shit! What the hell!?” Elias ducked down behind the bar table.

“Romy? And the others?” Jay turned to look back at us. “I have a bat, maybe I should go and check it out?”

“Nah, mate, maybe I should go, like Maddi said, if something happens then it’s all my fault,” Gus told him.

“You’re drunk, Gus,” I told him. “You should wait here until you sober up a little, we still need to wait until Regan and Mari contact us as well.”

“I’m barely drunk. Well then what are we going to do? Just wait here and hope that nothing bad has happened?”

“Fuck… why don’t we just go home?” Elias told us.

Jay walked over to the front door and tried turning the knob. “What the fuck? Why is the door locked?”

“Really? You can’t get it open?” I asked.

Jay started kicking the door. “It’s not budging. Did you see what happened, Gus?”

“No one was close to the door. There’s no way someone could have locked it.”

“What the hell is going on, you guys?” Elias was starting to worry, we all were. This was beginning to get worse for us by the minute.

“Fuck, I’m heading upstairs now, I gotta check on the others,” Jay told us.

“Let me come with you, mate,” Gus told him.

“Gus, please,” I said. “We should wait here.”

“I’m getting bored just sitting around, I need to do something.”

“But you’re drunk,” Elias told him.

“I’m not goddamn drunk. I can help.”

Elias turned to look at me and sighed. “I don’t know, Maddi. You deal with him.”

Gus said he was barely drunk, but I wasn’t too sure. I was thinking that Jay alone would be able to handle what was going on upstairs. That gunshot came out of nowhere and with all the crazy shit that was happening so far, I was beginning to worry for my life and all my friend’s lives as well. We were still waiting to hear from Regan and Mari on the whereabouts of Pat as well. This night was so hectic already, we needed to figure out what was going on.

1) No, Gus. Stay here with us. You need to sober up first.

2) Fine, Gus, whatever. Go with Jay. We’ll wait here.

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• 2) The Gus-Jay strats

Yeah...we'll just go in pairs, k?

romybarboza77 (!) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat. Regan spoke up. “Romy wi

• 2) Fine, Gus, whatever. Go with Jay. We’ll wait here.

Not letting my main man Jay die this time. Gus can be bait.

romybarboza77 (!) Romy will look for Scarlett and Tristen while me and Marissa go downstairs to look for Pat. Regan spoke up. “Romy wi

I don't think Jay should be alone.

• uno

• dos

He is drunk if he gets hurt he won't feel it

• edited November 2015

TheWalkingSheep

Everything was going well so far, I really just wanted to spend my time with Scarlett, and we were doing more than that. After a couple minutes of foreplay Scarlett suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs. The look on her face told me that she was terrified. “Shit, did I hurt you?!” I asked.

“What the fuck is that!?” Scarlett pointed her finger at something behind me.

I turned around and saw a really skinny, pale lady with her hair covering her face and hunching over. You could see her ribs as well, she was naked and was just standing there until she took off speeding out of the room.

“Holy shit!” I got up and started to put my clothes back on, Scarlett was doing the same. I knew my mind wasn’t playing tricks on me because Scarlett spotted whateverthefuck that thing was before me. It was almost zombie-like. I caught a quick glimpse of it’s face before it ran off and my God, it was really fast.

“Jesus fucking Christ! What the fuck was that?! Almost gave me a damn heart attack!” Scarlett told me. I’ve never seen Scarlett so scared before, she was usually calm and nothing really frightened her, but she was really startled at whatever it was that we saw.

I had finished putting my clothes back on. I was so focused on Scarlett the whole time that I had completely forgotten about that shadowy figure that I saw earlier before we entered the mansion. “Shit… maybe it was that shadowy figure from before, I don’t know what the fuck that thing was but we have to warn the others and get the hell out of here before it shows up again.”

Scarlett finished putting on her boots and grabbed her machete and bag. She handed mine over, too. “Looks like our fun was cut short, but let’s try to make it out of here before we continue.”

“Sounds good I—“ I heard someone running down the corridor. “Shh.” I got in front of Scarlett and waited.

“Scarlett!” It was Romy’s voice.

“Romy?” Scarlett replied.

“Romy!” I shouted. “We’re in the last room of the corridor!”

Romy sounded like he was getting closer. When he finally reached us we saw him aiming a gun around. “Scarlett?! Are you okay?!”

“Whoa! What the fuck?! Why do you have a gun!?” I asked.

“Is Scarlett okay? We heard her screaming, what did you do to her, Tristen?!”

“I’m fine, you moron,” she replied. “Tristen didn’t harm me. Where the fuck did you find that gun?”

“Shit, I thought you were in trouble… Nevermind. I brought it here with me, thought it might come in handy if we ran into some trouble. I didn’t want to scare you guys so I didn’t tell you before, sorry about that,” Romy explained.

“No, it’s a good thing you brought it with you. Did you see something weird while running here?” I asked.

“Weird? What are you talking about?”

Me and Scarlett stared at each other. I turned my head back to look at Romy. “We just saw some strange fucking creature or something, it was human-like but really skinny, close to someone with anorexia. They were really pale and hunched over with long hair covering their face. I got a glimpse of their face and almost felt frozen for a moment. That thing looked right into my soul.”

“What?! Are you sure, Tristen?” Romy asked.

“Positive,” I replied. I walked over to Romy. “Look, I’m getting a bad feeling, we need to warn the others and get the hell out of here before that thing comes back.”

“If what you’re saying is true… Guys, earlier outside in the backyard we saw some empty graves and the tombstones had our names engraved on them. We told the rest of Team A, and another problem is that Pat has gone missing as well.”

“What?! Is he…?” Scarlett was shocked to hear the news as much as I was.

Empty graves waiting to be filled with our lifeless corpses and Pat was missing from our group. Now we had some strange creature running around stalking us as well. Something was definitely up in this mansion. We all needed to get out as soon as possible.

“This is insane… It was a bad idea for us to come here. We need to head back downstairs and warn the others,” I told Romy and Scarlett.

“Sounds good,” Romy replied. “We should start—” Out of nowhere the creature had returned, we didn’t even hear it sneak up on Romy.

“Look out!” Scarlett shouted.

“Holy fuck!” Romy tried to aim his gun at it but it slapped him and sent him flying into the wall next to him. The creature then ran up to him and started strangling Romy with both hands.

“Romy!” I ran over and started punching the creature on it’s back and ribcage. It was unphased by my hits and then grabbed me by the throat as well, it had both me and Romy in each hand, trying to choke the life out of us. The creature’s grip was very powerful, I felt my life slipping away...

BadassScarlett

The strange monster had returned and was trying to kill Tristen and Romy. I saw Romy’s gun on the floor and picked it up right away. The gun was slightly heavy in my hands, I’ve never fired a gun before in my life and my hands were trembling. I was nervous as all hell and couldn’t keep my aim steady. I saw Tristen and Romy trying to fight back, they were struggling to push that thing away, they were all moving around too quickly as well, it was a back and forth battle between the creature and them. I needed to try to save them.

1) Close my eyes and shoot. Let’s hope for the best.

2) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot.

Patrick_

As I was recording the inside of the mansion, I suddenly fell through the floor and was sliding down into a dark abyss. I couldn’t see a damn thing in front of me but I felt my body sliding down deeper and deeper. After a few seconds I landed onto something and rolled around onto a cold floor. It was pitch black down here and it smelled like death, it was also really quiet, the only thing I could hear was the sound of my breathing. I did a quick pat on myself and it seemed like nothing was broken.

“Fuck… I can’t see a damn thing. What the fuck was that?” I said to myself. I was trying to find the night vision button on my camera and when I finally did, I wished right then and there that I hadn’t. “What the…?!” I saw what had broken my fall. I had landed on a trash container filled with mutilated bodies and I had rolled onto a concrete floor with some fresh blood on it, almost my whole body was covered in blood from rolling around in it. “Oh Christ.” I tried my best not to vomit, but I couldn’t help it.

I stood up and looked around some more. It seemed like I was in some sort of homemade butchering room. There were corpses on tables, dried and fresh blood on the floor, chopped up body parts in trash containers and a few butchering tools and torture devices around. I grabbed my bag and took out my knife, I checked and saw that my Coco Pops had spilled all over the floor, I couldn’t salvage them at all. My Coco Pops were gone and I was saddened by the fact that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy them.

I heard a loud banging noise nearby, that was my cue to get out here. I looked around and grabbed a cleaver that was lying on a table nearby. I was looking through the camera with the help of the night vision and watching my step as I moved along. I tried my best to remain quiet and was ready to attack anyone that got in my way. I found a lightswitch and tried to flick it on but the power wasn’t working. I moved along and spotted a door in front of me. I moved toward it and started to turn the knob, as I opened the door it made a loud creaking noise. I moved forward and noticed that I was in some small corridor with two doors opposite of each other. The one to my left was closer to me while the one on the right was farther away. I still had plenty of battery left for my camera and I needed to get out of here and find the others. The only problem was that I didn’t know which way to go.

1) Go to the right where that door is further away from me.

2) Go to the left where that door is closer to me.

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• 2) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot.

TheWalkingSheep Everything was going well so far, I really just wanted to spend my time with Scarlett, and we were doing more than that.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2015

2) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot.

2) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot. 2) Go to the left where that door is closer to me.

TheWalkingSheep Everything was going well so far, I really just wanted to spend my time with Scarlett, and we were doing more than that.

• edited November 2015

BadassScarlett

(!) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot.

I tried my best to relax, I needed to save them before it was too late. I sighed deeply and got ready. I took aim and had the monster in my sights. I started to gently squeeze the trigger...

romybarboza77

This fucking monster had us pinned down, me and Tristen tried our best to fight it off but it was too strong for us to handle. This thing was going to kill us now and we needed to do something quick.

The monster slammed me to the ground and opened it’s mouth, revealing it’s sharp teeth and getting ready to sink them into my neck. Suddenly a gunshot went off and I saw that the monster jerked back and screamed in agony. “Yes!” I heard Scarlett say.

The creature turned It’s head to look at her, it tossed me behind like I was weightless and I ended up crashing into the wall. I fell onto the floor and looked up at the monster charging at her. “Scarlett!” Tristen shouted while laying on the floor opposite of me.

“Help!” Scarlett shouted. She tried taking aim again but the creature grabbed her and jumped out of a broken window.

“No!” I shouted. I saw that the gun had landed on top of the bed. I tried getting up and Tristen did the same.

He ran over to the window and tried to see where the creature had taken her. “No! Let her go, you piece of shit!”

I picked up the gun and went over to the window. They were in the backyard where the empty graves were. The creature punctured Scarlett’s chest with it’s hand and ripped out her heart, tossing her into the grave that had her name on the tombstone and then turning back to look at us, I swear at the very moment I saw it giving us a sinister smile before running away.

“Oh no! She’s dead!” There was nothing we could do. Scarlett tried to save us but it resulted in her untimely death.

“No! She deserved to live! She wasn’t suppose to die!” Tristen punched a hole in the wall. He was getting furious. He was breathing heavily and trying to hold tears back.

I knew Scarlett had chosen to be with him, but I did still sort of like Scarlett and I thought that he knew that. I didn’t want to say anything that would offend him. She was still my friend and she was part of the group. I felt like her death was my fault. “It… it should have been me.” I said.

“What?” Tristen turned to look at me. “Those fucking graves out there, you were right. And now she’s gone, man. It’s not your fault,” he told me. He looked down and shook his head. “Oh God… Scarlett… Fuck…” Tristen went over to the bed and sat down on it while rubbing his eyes.

“I’m sorry, man… she was my friend and… Damn. I shouldn’t have brought this damn gun!” I shouted while staring at it in my hands. “Fucking stupid!”

“Calm down, Romy. Don’t do anything stupid, give me the gun if you think it’s such a bad idea that you brought it here. We might need it later, that thing is still out there and I’m going to make sure I fucking kill it.”

Tristen had a look in his eyes that seemed like he was ready to kill anyone in his way. I wasn’t sure about handing over the gun to him. “I uh—” I heard Gus and Jay nearby shouting for us.

“Where the fuck are you, mates?!” Gus shouted. “What the fuck was that gunshot?”

“Are you guys okay? Where are you?!” Jay shouted.

Tristen stood up. “We’re in the last door of the corridor!”

“Okay, we see it! Heading over there now!” Jay replied.

They found us and looked around the room that we were in. “What the fuck happened here? Looks like a goddamn tornado passed by. Did you Malcolm XXX Scarlett, Tristen?”

“Wait, I may be sort of drunk, but I don’t see Scarlett with them…,” Gus said while trying to count how many people were in the room.

“You’re right Gus,” Jay said while looking around some more. “Blood on the floor, and you two look like shit. Scratches on your face, Romy. And both of your clothes look fucked up.” Jay was getting suspicious.

“Hold on, Jay,” I told him. “This monster came out of nowhere and started attacking us. Me and Tristen tried to hold it off but to no avail. The gunshot you guys heard was Scarlett shooting it but then it went after her and jumped out the window into the backyard where the graves are. Me and Tristen saw that thing ripping her heart out and then tossing her into the grave with her name on it and then running off with her heart in hand.”

Tristen spoke up. “It’s true… I don’t know what the fuck that thing was, but it’s still out there and we have to kill it. I’m not leaving until it’s dead.”

Gus stared at me and Tristen bewilderedly. “The fuck? Are you sure you two didn’t go through some alcohol as well because you sound like you’re more fucked up than I am,” he told us and started laughing.

“Shut the fuck, Gus! We’re telling you the goddamn truth! Scarlett is fucking dead! We need to warn the others!” Tristen shouted.

“Nah, mate,” Gus said. He turned to look at Jay. “What do you think of their story, Jay?”

Jay stared at us. “I don’t know, they look and sound serious enough. But I’ll have to see this ‘creature’ for myself.”

“You want fucking proof!? Look out the goddamn window and you’ll see Scarlett’s corpse out there in one of those graves!” Tristen told them while moving aside.

“Alright, relax, you incestuous catdog. Come on Gus, let’s check it out,” Jay said. They both walked over to the window and peered down. “Nipple chicken… her grave got filled. What the fuck…?”

“What?” I said. I went over to take a look and Scarlett’s grave had been filled up like Jay said. “How the…?!”

Tristen went over and saw it as well. “What in the world?! What the fuck is going on around here?!”

Jay moved back. “Maybe… maybe you guys were telling the truth then.”

“Shit,” Gus said.

“You brought us here, Gus. This is your goddamn fault!” Tristen shouted at him.

“Fuck, man, I didn’t know about this mansion or whatever is going on around here. All I knew was that there might have been some ghosts around the forest, that day I crashed my car I saw them in the middle of the road. I think it was the witches that used to live here.”

“Motherfucker… and you didn’t tell us!?” Tristen was getting angrier by the second.

“You dumb son of a bitch, Gus. You should have told us!” I shouted.

“I didn’t fucking know what would happen! I just wanted us to find the truth about this damn forest so we could become legends around here!”

“Shut the fuck up, you idiot! Not another word, Gus! Scarlett is dead because of you! You brought us here! You fucked us over!” Tristen told him.

“Gus… you really should have told us sooner. And I think we’re locked in this damn mansion because the front door wasn’t budging, almost as if some invisible force was keeping us trapped in here. Pat has gone missing too, apparently, ” Jay said.

“What!? Gus, what in the goddamn hell!” I shouted.

“What the fuck do you want me to do!? You want to blame me?! Fuckng fine! Point your fingers at me and call me the bad guy! I wanted us to have a good time but it seems like this whole thing went to shit, Scarlett is dead and I know you’re fuming right now, Tristen—”

Tristen interrupted Gus. “Keep your mouth shut, man! Don’t mention Scarlett, we could have been at home enjoying the night but now she’s gone! Don’t you fucking see?! She’s not coming back because you wanted to become some stupid fucking legend around this fuckhole of a town and you dragged us along with you. Fuck your legend, fuck your fame and fuck you!”

“You guys joined me! You could have said no!”

“You should have told us the truth! We only joined because you’re our friend and we were doing this because you said it was a way to welcome Maddi back. What the fuck is wrong with you that you kept the truth hidden from us?! You knew there was something here but you didn’t tell us!”

All of a sudden the weight felt like it was lifted off my shoulders. I was actually agreeing with Tristen. He was right, this was all Gus’ fault for bringing us here. “You fucked up, Gus. You really did,” I told him.

Tristen pointed at Gus and stared at me and Jay. “This dumbass is the reason why Scarlett is dead!”

“Fuck off, mate!” Gus shouted and sucker punched Tristen. Tristen tackled Gus into the wall and started punching him in the face.

“Hey! Stop that shit!” Jay shouted. He went over to break them up and I did the same. We managed to pull Tristen off.

“Get off of me!” Tristen shouted.

“That all you got?” Gus said while laughing.

“Shut up, Gus,” I told him. I looked back at Tristen. “We need to warn the others. We need to head back downstairs and try to get the hell out of this place. You guys can fight all you want after all of this is over. But right now we need to be focused on keeping the rest of our group safe.”

Tristen stared at me but stayed quiet. He was still pissed, I could see it in his face as he was pacing back and forth. Jay spoke up. “Romy is right, you guys are going to have to put your differences aside and work together. We all need to get the hell out here and find some help.”

Gus kept staring at Tristen. He tried getting up off the floor. He let out an unpleasant groan. “My shoulder… what the fuck?”

“What’s wrong?” Jay asked.

“It fucking hurts, that’s what’s wrong. I can’t feel my arm either.”

I went over to check on him. It seemed like Gus’ shoulder had been dislocated. “Gus, looks like you dislocated your shoulder during that scuffle.”

Gus stared back at Tristen. “Oh fucking great, look what you’ve done, mate.”

“Gus, please. Leave Tristen alone, let’s just fix this shoulder of yours,” I told him. I grabbed his arm and tried to move it. “Does that hurt?”

Gus let out a short gasp. “Rhetorical fucking question. Of course that hurts, just relocate my damn shoulder.”

“Fine,” I said. I looked at Jay. “Let’s just get this shoulder fixed. I’ll need you to hold him down, Jay.”

“Okay,” he replied. We helped Gus over to the bed and laid him down on his stomach, being careful not to move his arm. I saw Tristen picking up Scarlett’s machete that was on the floor.

“There’s nothing for you to bite down on, just letting you know that this might hurt a little,” I told Gus.

“It already fucking hurts so just get it over with.”

“Okay, get ready, Gus.” Jay held him down while I proceeded to pull Gus’ arm and making sure his shoulder was back in place.

Gus pounded his fist onto the bed and tried not to scream. “Fuck! Is it good now?!”

“Done, you’re good.” Me and Jay helped Gus back up. “One of us should have at least brought medical supplies. We don’t have a sling for your arm, Gus. You’re going to have to try not to move it too much for a while.”

“I need another drink,” Gus told us.

“You’ve had enough. We need to head back downstairs and check up on the others. Maybe Maddi’s heard from Regan by now, hopefully,” Jay told him.

“Yeah, alright, let’s get out of here,” he replied.

“We’ll tell you guys what we know so far,” Jay told me and Tristen.

“Whatever, let’s just go,” Tristen replied.

We headed out the room as Jay brought us up to speed on our current situation. There was something strange going on around here and we were all in danger. We needed to explain to the others about Scarlett’s death as well. Things weren’t going to be easy from here on end.

Patrick_

(!) Go to the right where that door is further away from me.

The door to the left of me seemed like the obvious choice, but I decided to go to the one further from me instead. I slowly started walking down the corridor, trying to see where I was going with the help of the night vision. I reached the door and opened it. The door led to a huge empty room where there were various tools and objects that I had never seen before. There was some sort of powder on the floor as well and even some strange symbols carved out on the wooden walls all over the room.

There were a few books scattered around with some strange writing in them. I walked around the room some more and I could see what appeared to be some dried blood on the floor. There were some broken fingernails and eyeballs as well. I had no idea where the fuck I was or where I was going, but I feared for my life the more I stumbled upon these discoveries. I spotted another door and walked over to it, it was a rusty metal door with a lock on it. The lock was rusty as well, decided to use the cleaver I found earlier and smash the lock with it until it broke off. Once that was done, I opened the metal door and walked in. I was in some sort of small hall and could hear some voices nearby, there was an open door at the end, I stayed quiet and walked slowly. As I got closer to where the voices were coming from, I could see a light coming from the open door. I reached the door and peered inside. “Oh shit,” I murmured. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…

_ Juice_Box_

Me and Regan headed downstairs into what he believed to be the basement. It was really dark down here but we were able to see where we were going with the help of my flashlight. I was scared of something that might pop up out of nowhere, but at least I wasn’t alone down here. Me and Regan had to find Pat as soon as possible.

“So the tombstones had our names on them?” Regan asked.

“Yeah, it was really weird. Almost as if someone knew we were coming here and planned to murder us.”

“I don’t know, but that really is strange. I just think we should be careful around this mansion. Once we find Pat we can head back to the rest of the lads and maybe get out of here before things get worse.”

“Yeah, being here really creeps me out. I could have been home watching Star vs. The Forces of Evil but I wanted to hang out with you all before summer ended. This would be the only time Maddi could hang with us as well, I just hope everything goes well.”

“Yeah, I could have been watching Gravity Falls. But I agree with you. Let’s just find Pat and get out of here.”

“Yeah, the sooner the better.”

We continued on our way, so far this didn’t look like a basement at all, it was more like a maze. There were plenty of doors around but they were all locked, we just followed some hall that led to some more stairs and more doors. We were finally able to open one door and it led to a small room with a fuse box.

“A fuse box! Shine the flashlight on it, I’m going to try to restore the power,” Regan told me.

“It’s looks kind of… old. Maybe we should just continue on our way.”

“Nah, I can fix it. Just keep the light shined on it.”

“It doesn’t look safe, we should just go look for Pat. The flashlight is enough. Seems like this mansion has been abandoned for a long time, it probably won’t even work.”

“You never know, and with the power restored we’ll be able to find him a whole lot quicker. You can go on ahead and look for him yourself, but I’m going to get the power back on with your help or not.”

Regan wanted to restore the power to the whole mansion. But the fuse box appeared to be really old and maybe his efforts on trying to bring the power back on would be futile. Pat probably needed our help and we couldn’t waste too much time. I wasn’t sure to go on my own to look for him though, but Regan had made up his mind on what he wanted to do. I needed to make my mind up as well.

1) I’m just going to continue on my own. Try to catch up later.

2) Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry.

• 1) I’m just going to continue on my own. Try to catch up later.

BadassScarlett (!) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot. I tried my best to relax, I needed to save them before it was too late

• 2) Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry.

BadassScarlett (!) Try to keep my aim steady and take the shot. I tried my best to relax, I needed to save them before it was too late

• 1) I’m just going to continue on my own. Try to catch up later.

Had to flip a coin for this one.

• edited November 2015

Talmancer

(!) Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry.

I was waiting for Mari to make a decision. She finally spoke. “Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry.”

“I knew you would stay,” I told her. “Now come shine the flashlight here so I can try to fix this thing.”

There was no way Mari would have gone ahead on her own, I could see that she was scared enough being down here already. I started working on the fusebox and hoped that it would somehow still work. I knew it was a long shot, but I had to try at least. Pat had to be in at least one of these rooms around here, all of them were locked so far except for the one we were in. With the power back on we would be able to venture on without worrying about what was in the dark.

“I’m getting hungry, we should have asked the others for some snacks before heading down here,” Mari told me.

“Yeah, but we didn’t expect to be down here this long. I thought that we would see Pat right away, but all these rooms around here, he could be anywhere. Once the power’s back then we can go looking for him.”

“You really think you’ll be able to get the power working?”

“No, but doesn’t hurt to try.”

I knew this mansion was most likely abandoned, but there was something odd about it. The furniture inside was almost brand new, the place seemed like someone could have been living here but they just haven’t cleaned up for a while. I was also curious about the trapdoor, there had to be more traps like that around here. This whole mansion was a mystery.

After tampering with the fuse box for a little while the power finally came back on. “You did it! Holy shit!” Mari was ecstatic.

“Told you I could,” I replied with a smile.

I heard Maddi’s voice through the walkie-talkie. “Regan, Mari, the power just came back on, are you guys still alive?!”

“Yeah, we found a fuse box down here and I managed to restore the power like only a true alpha could. We’re still looking for Pat though, how are you and the rest of the scrubs doing?”

“We just found out that Scarlett is dead!”

“What?”

“Scarlett’s dead?! What?!” Mari shouted.

“Maddi what do you mean?” I asked.

“There’s some sort of monster on the loose, it appears to be a female, really skinny with pale skin and long hair. She’s really strong and can kill you in a second, keep your distance if you see her, she’s really fast as well. You guys need to head back up here so we can regroup and figure out a plan to get out of this mansion. The front door was locked and all these windows are boarded up. There’s also some freaky paranormal stuff happening around here, we tried leaving but it’s like some invisible force blocks us and has us trapped here.”

“You’re bullshitting, right?”

“No!" Maddi shouted. "I’m telling you the truth! We’re all in danger and we have to leave as soon as possible. We’ll explain the rest when you guys get here. If you guys take too long then maybe we’ll send some people to look for you.”

“It’s like a maze down here. But we’ll continue to look for Pat. Just contact us if anything and vice versa. We’ll let you know when we find him but try to look for a way out in the meantime, you guys will probably just end up getting lost down here. Me and Mari will continue looking for Pat while you guys find us an exit, that’s the plan.”

I heard Maddi sighing. “Okay… be careful.”

“Do you believe her?” Mari asked.

I walked over to the wall behind me and leaned on it. “She has to—” Suddenly I felt my body moving back a bit and I heard the sound of something shifting beside me. I saw an entrance appearing before my eyes.

“What the hell?” Mari said. “A secret entrance?”

“Seems like it. It leads down somewhere, let’s check it out.”

“Are you sure?” I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. I started walking over to the entrance and heading downstairs. “Wait for me!”

I followed the steps down and it led us to a room with cages and a big wooden table in the middle. There was dried blood on it and chopped up body parts. The cages even had skeletons inside them. “What the fuck is this?”

“Regan… maybe we should go.”

“Shit… guess Maddi was telling the truth. There’s something going on around here for sure.”

“This is sick… who could have done this?”

“Guess that monster she mentioned, I don’t even know.” I walked around and saw a hammer on the table. I grabbed it and spotted a door on the other side of the room. “Let’s continue.”

I opened the door and inside was a small library with one round wooden table in the middle. The table had an open book on top of it and an old candle that hadn’t been used for a very long time. There were books scattered on the floor and some of them had torn out pages. “Much better than the previous room…,” Mari said.

I walked over to the round table and picked up the book that was on it. “The Dark forest witches…”

“What? Is that book about them?”

“Yeah… Looks like someone was writing about them. I’ll read what it says,” I replied. “The Dark Forest witches lived here for what many believed to be centuries. They built the town of Darkfield using witchcraft. For many years they lived in peace, undisturbed by outside intruders. The town that they had created started off smaller than what it later became. Some say that they grew bored and decided to let visitors become citizens of their town if they were willing to help build more houses and public places for which others could visit, that way they wouldn’t waste too much of their magic and they could focus on making it stronger on their own time. Darkfield was supposedly fifty percent magic and fifty percent manmade. For many years no one found out about the witches and their powers, sometimes the locals would tell stories of times when they could hear music and screams coming from the Dark Forest, they would even say that they saw bright, colorful lights in the sky during the nighttime. The townsfolk were told that the Dark Forest was a very dangerous place, they needed to stay away at all costs because of the wild animals that inhabited it. Of course that didn’t stop people from exploring it though, many tried to enter the forest but none had ever made it out. There were rumors that some of the ladies from the town would murder anyone that dared to enter the forest. Many of the Darkfield residence became frightened and believed that some of the women and men of the town might even be witches. Anyone who was labeled as a witch or anyone who was in cahoots with them were later murdered. Over three hundred people were murdered in Darkfield town, mostly women. Many of them were drowned to death, burned alive and hung for witchery. Some say a few managed to escape into the Dark Forest, never to be seen again. Many years went by and a few had attempted to hunt down the remaining witches that somehow survived the brutal torture that they endured. Anyone who ever entered the forest never made it out though, there were rumors that the witches killed anyone who entered the forest. Sometimes at night people have said that they had seen the spirits of some of the dead witches, they still go around haunting the Darkfield residence and helping out their witch sisters who were still alive.”

“Holy shit… is there more?”

I turned the page. “Yeah, I’ll continue,” I told Mari. “From what I gathered, the witches have been waiting for a group of people with hearts that they think will be able to rejuvenate them. They used a spell to see into the future and have waited for the year when a group of ten teenagers will stumble upon the mansion that they have secretly built during all those years living in the Dark Forest. The mansion is secluded and even cloaked with an invisibility spell to keep others from finding out about it, albeit the witches have went out and hunted other people that have entered the Dark Forest before, it seems that they want revenge, they mutilate people and torture them. For some reason they have decided to let me live, but they have forced me to stay here. It’s been years since I have seen my family, my wife and son, they don’t even know that I’m still alive and wishing to see them again one day. The witches told me that I would be able to see them once I help them with what they needed me to do. To be frank, I felt sorry for them, they built this town and made this forest grow into what it is today, the one time they let mortals into their home, they were tortured and killed and forced to leave for good. They have told me that they have suffered enough and that they just want to be at peace again. Their magic has vastly weakened over the years, they’ve nearly used up the last of their spells. They don’t seem to eat anything at all, but they have killed many humans and even forced me to kill a few people myself. I’m not proud of myself for it but they told me that they would kill my wife and son if I disobeyed them. They have kept me fed, but it’s been years since I’ve taken a shower or had a change of clothes. This is beginning to get the best of me, as I write this down I’m hoping that those teenagers that come here in the future are able to get away from the witches before it’s too late. I fear that if the witches are able to restore their youth that they will destroy Darkfield town and everyone in it. Their magic will be stronger than ever and nothing will be able to stop them this time around. I have lived in this mansion now for several years and have mapped out a few exit points and blind spots for where the witches will not be able to use their magic. As the years went by they have been getting weaker, I’ve noticed that they lose power in certain location and are then vulnerable to anything. They sleep during the day and I believe that sunlight might be their ultimate weakness. Regular lights have a different effect on them though, the first day they brought me here the mansion had power, but they have told me that it dampens their strength if the lights are left on too long. They have cast a spell upon me that prevents me from getting near the fuse box, I need to figure out a way to stop them somehow, every escape attempt from my part has been futile and they’re catching on to what I’m doing. Just last week they told me that they were going to use me for an experiment that they were working on, I fear for my life now. It’s been years that I have been here and they told me that the hearts that they have been waiting such a long time for will soon be upon them. I just hope that they won’t find where I have hidden the map with the exit locations in—”

“In what? What does it say, Regan?”

“It ends there. The rest of the pages are blank.”

“Damn it! We have to get out of this mansion! That thing that the others saw was probably one of the witches!”

“Damn, I don’t see a map anywhere with the exit locations. We need to find it. Fucking witches! I knew there was something off about this place!”

“We need to warn the others!”

“I know, but we have to find Pat first. Come on, Mari,” I told her as I opened another door out of the small library. We were in a corridor with a door opposite of us and an open door nearby. We walked over to the open door and it looked like another torture room. I spotted Pat’s bag on the floor and his box of Coco Pops spilled all over. “Fuck! He must have been through here, come on!” We ran down to the other door. Maybe it wasn’t too late…

#TeamSarah

Me and Maddi were eating the power bars that I brought until Gus and the others had come back down and they told us what happened upstairs. Me and Maddi told them everything as well and everyone was caught up to what was going on so far. As everyone was talking the power suddenly came back on. Maddi used the walkie-talkie to contact Regan and he told her that he was the one that restored the power. She told him about the monster that was on the loose and about Scarlett’s death. So far they still hadn’t found Pat yet, but he and Mari were going to continue to look for him while the rest of us find an exit.

We were all still in the living room mourning Scarlett and trying to figure out what to do next. “How the hell are we going to get out of this place?” Jay asked.

“We already lost someone and we can’t lose anymore of our people,” Maddi told them.

“My shoulder is fucked now too,” Gus said.

I frowned. “You need to take it easy, we need to focus on survival.”

“Wait, where’s Tristen?” Romy asked.

“He was here a minute ago?” Jay said.

“Where the hell did he go?” Maddi asked. “No one saw where he went?”

“We were all focused on when you were talking to Regan and hearing what he said,” I replied.

“Damn it, now he’s missing too,” Maddi said.

“Tristen was hellbent on finding that creature. Maybe he went off on his own to find it once the power came back on,” Jay told us.

“That dumbass is going to end up dying out there alone,” Gus said.

“Maybe we should go looking for him?” I suggested.

“Let him die out there, he’s the idiot that went out there alone,” Gus replied.

“Shut up, Gus, you know why he did that,” Romy told him.

“We still need to find an exit as well, this place is huge though, maybe we could split up?” Jay said.

“Possibly, but splitting up might be a bad idea,” Maddi told them.

“We’ll be able to cover more ground and maybe find an exit a lot quicker though,” Romy said.

Maddi sighed. “I don’t know…”

“Maddi? Are you there?!” We heard Regan’s voice on the walkie-talkie.

“Regan? What happened?” She replied.

“We think we’re close to where Pat is. We found his bag earlier in some torture room. We all need to get the hell out of this mansion, have you guys found an exit yet?!”

“No, we’re still in the living room. Tristen is missing from the group now too, we believe he might have gone on his own to look for that monster.”

“What?! For fuck’s sake! Go find him now! We’re all in danger! We found out what that creature is and there’s at least nine more of them. They’re the witches that survived their attempted murders back when the Darkfield residence were killing off all the witches. Some of the ghosts of the dead witches are helping them as well. There’s a lot to explain but right now we need to focus on getting the fuck out of here.”

“What?! Nine more of those things?! Of fuck!” Maddi shouted.

“Ghosts too? Damn, we’re fucked!” Romy shouted. “I’ve seen how strong one of them are, there’s no way we’ll be able to stop them. Not even a gunshot phased them much.”

“Sunlight will kill them, at least that’s what we believe. They’ve been living in darkness for so long that light should weaken them, that’s my guess. Restoring the power will help dampen their magic but not much, there are also certain locations in this mansion where their magic will be totally useless, we’re looking for a map that has them marked down.”

“How do you know all this?” Maddi asked.

“We found some notebook down here, some guy has been forced to live with the witches for several years now, for some reason they’ve kept him alive and another thing is that the witches have been waiting for years until we showed up here. That’s why the graves are in the back. They’ll hunt us down until we’re all dead and collect our hearts to restore their youth and power.”

“Fuck… what the hell? Maybe we should go down there?” Maddi said.

“No! Stay up there, you’ll most likely end up getting lost or worse.” Regan replied.

“What are we going to do?” Romy asked.

“Tristen is out there alone now too, fuck…” Jay said.

“You guys need to find Tristen we’re--what the?!” Regan shouted. “Pat!”

“Regan! Regan what happened?! Regan?!” Maddi shouted but Regan wasn’t talking back.

“He said Pat, right?” I asked.

“I heard him say Pat, too. Maybe he found him,” Gus told us.

“Regan? Mari?” Maddi kept trying to contact them. “Nothing…”

“Fuck, we need to do something!” Romy said.

Everyone looked worried. I was even more scared than before, but we needed to figure out a plan. Tristen was missing and we needed to find an exit as well. Now that we’ve found out about the ten witches after us and the ghosts, we had to be more careful than before. Our lives were at stake and we needed to work together on this.

1) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Romy will look for exits while Jay and Gus look for Tristen.

2) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Jay will look for exits while Romy and Gus look for Tristen.

3) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Gus will look for exits while Romy and Jay look for Tristen.

4) We should all look for Tristen.

5) We should all look for an exit. Tristen is on his own.

• edited November 2015

2) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Jay will look for exits while Romy and Gus look for Tristen.

Gus votes #2 as well.

Talmancer (!) Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry. I was waiting for Mari to make a decision. She finally spoke. “Fine

• 2) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Jay will look for exits while Romy and Gus look for Tristen.

Talmancer (!) Fine, I’ll stay here with you. But we have to hurry. I was waiting for Mari to make a decision. She finally spoke. “Fine

• We should all look for an exit. Tristen is on his own.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2015

3) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Gus will look for exits while Romy and Jay look for Tristen.

• 2) We should split up. Me, Maddi and Jay will look for exits while Romy and Gus look for Tristen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.