Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Lines not used in one ep doesn't mean it won't be used later...prepare to pray

It was unused so I doubt it.

• Duck mentions Lee being Batman and he's Dick Grayson (Robin and later Nightwing), this of course is ironic considering Telltale made Batman four years later, but both Luke and Lee are in Arkham Knight as key allies for Bruce Wayne. Dave Fennoy voices Lucius Fox and Scott Porter is Dick Grayson himself. TTG and Batman have been destined to come together it seems.

• Dave Fennoy was also the voice of Lucius in Telltale's Batman

Clem-Clem posted: »

Duck mentions Lee being Batman and he's Dick Grayson (Robin and later Nightwing), this of course is ironic considering Telltale made Batman

• If you stay silent when Carver asks you how much the Cabin Group trusts you, he'll mimic your body language. :lol:

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2017

So we've all been sad about how the slaughterhouse was never used in game, right?

Well, it turns out, we were fucking wrong

enter image description here

See anything interesting in this screenshot? Perhaps in the background?

And for the sake of comparison:

Exact same building, just cropped/squeezed down a bit. Also, you can't see it in the screenshot, but that second building in the background is in the game, too.

So our dear old slaughterhouse is actually in the game, capricorn logo and all. Now whether or not that means we won't visit it, who knows? I mean, we're over in Richmond now, but maybe we'll end up coming back to this place for some reason. I mean, we found Max there... then we see him back at Richmond in episode 2, so it can't be that long a drive, right?

But maybe I'm just grasping at straws. I guess we'll see.

• Link?

DabigRG posted: »

If you stay silent when Carver asks you how much the Cabin Group trusts you, he'll mimic your body language.

• You asshole, you made me cry even more. lol

Deltino posted: »

So we've all been sad about how the slaughterhouse was never used in game, right? Well, it turns out, we were fucking wrong See an

• Well, this doesn't look familiar at all

• I thought you were referring to the rabbits in Game of Thrones at first.

AronDracula posted: »

Well, this doesn't look familiar at all

• Yeah, but this means Telltale re-uses the same excuse for characters not to shoot animals for food.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I thought you were referring to the rabbits in Game of Thrones at first.

• It's on the Telltale Stream at 22:07.

Link?

• I don't recall Clem ever hesitating to shoot that rabbit.

Yeah, but this means Telltale re-uses the same excuse for characters not to shoot animals for food.

• I've heard they're rabbits, but they look like hares to me.

• You're just splitting hares.

Geddit? Like the saying 'splitting hairs'? No?
    I'm joking it does look like a hare please don't hurt me ._.
    Lilacsbloom posted: »

I've heard they're rabbits, but they look like hares to me.

• I could care less about that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't recall Clem ever hesitating to shoot that rabbit.

• We're here, but too lazy

And Sarah's glasses, let's go wild on this one. Eh. I'm still waitin my pic of Michelle with Sarah's glasses Where are photoshop masters when we need them? I know, right?

• For those saying she doesn't have the bullet wound in her left shoulder...

look closer.

Bout time for a war cry... Also + =

• Hey, I said it before! hehe, never mind.

Flog61 posted: »

The title of episode 4 of season 3, 'thicker than water' is a reference to a common quote: 'Blood is thicker than water', taken to mean that

• She looks like Andrea!

Graysonn posted: »

Earlier in the thread I posted this image: I theorized that the woman on the left was probably David's ex wife. Turns out I was wr

• Maaaan rabits, golden eyes? Don't remind me of Lee, I still can't get over his and Hester's death! Fuxk you, russian church soldiers!

• ..."Huh"-chick?

Also, I just noticed that Mariana's gonna stab a bitch(Oh boy, the flashbacks...!) Meanwhile, Kate's got a friggin katana for some reason. What does Gabe have in the full picture?

Graysonn posted: »

Earlier in the thread I posted this image: I theorized that the woman on the left was probably David's ex wife. Turns out I was wr

• You know how to do model stuff? Also, why didn't I see this in my feed?

We're here, but too lazy

• Yep--that's definitely a hickey. Seriously, what the hell am I looking for here?

For those saying she doesn't have the bullet wound in her left shoulder... look closer.

• edited March 2017

wouldn't be surprised if alex is modeled after season 1 clem.

Hmm...maybe. After all, Pete and Totally-not-Jane are both in the DLC/

Louche posted: »

I know it's not the place, but I noticed them in my photo folder, and I didn't want them to go to waste. well, wouldn't be surprised if alex is modeled after season 1 clem. and lily? eh that's a stretch, but I can sorta see what you mean.

• A hatchet or some sort of an axe.

c

..."Huh"-chick? Also, I just noticed that Mariana's gonna stab a bitch(Oh boy, the flashbacks...!) Meanwhile, Kate's got a friggin katana for some reason. What does Gabe have in the full picture?

• The hell? Why does it look like that above his hands; what, does he secretly have ice powers or some shit?

And for that matter, why are his and Kate's weapons so ridiculously huge compared to the other two's?

fallandir posted: »

A hatchet or some sort of an axe.

• Probably because TT needed them to look cool and all that, for players to think "hell yeah, guns, big weapons and zombies, looks awesome, gotta buy it".

The hell? Why does it look like that above his hands; what, does he secretly have ice powers or some shit? And for that matter, why are his and Kate's weapons so ridiculously huge compared to the other two's?

• OMG XD

So, apparently the soundfile for when Clementine saves Sarah from the trailer is called There's something crudely amusing about that.

• Yeah, I'm trying SOOOOOO hard not to go on a rant.....

Y'know, I'm just gonna say this single thing; The reason Mike said "he was tied up" is because Kenneth beat the shit outta him when Arvo was completely and UTTERLY defenseless. The kid only screamed twice and then Kenneth just raged and pistol-whipped the boy, using a pathetic excuse afterward.

If anyone responds other than dan290786, I shall ignore you. Cuz there's a chance I've argued with y'all about Arvo before and I'm annoyed.

dan290786 posted: »

Just a few screen shots to add for interesting discussion: I'm not defending what Kenny did but if Mike hadn't gone over there then A

• FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS MY LANGUAGE KNOWN AS COMMON SENSE!!!

shakes hand So pleased to meet you!

Kenny726 posted: »

Seriously though, I'm inclined to agree with @BetterToSleep in this situation. Violence was not necessary here. Yeah, Arvo did have to quiet down, but the length at which Kenny went to was a little much.

• Understandable, considering all of the things that Kenneth blamed Benjamin for and the fact that Ken already wanted to leave him behind. There was a lot of people who wanted him gone. He assumed Lee hated him too, no matter if you stood for him or not.

When you pull up Ben from the tower he just says "why"

• Yup!

But he is handsome handsomely fucked up

• Yes, I accidentally only ended up with Benjamin coming with me (wrong word choices cuz I thought some things meant another thing, but they said something else). I laughed so fricking hard when he fainted!

Poogers555 posted: »

Fun fact, if you go with just Kenny and Ben in episode 5, you miss out on some an A+ scenes

• Kenneth was an ass in both Season 1 and Season 2.

Video missed out on one other scene (I should know, since it's actually my video... totally not a shameless plug) [In the elevator shaft]

• If you die at the Junkyard during daytime, Kate's body will stand upright through the truck

• Ehgr. Probably so.

fallandir posted: »

Probably because TT needed them to look cool and all that, for players to think "hell yeah, guns, big weapons and zombies, looks awesome, gotta buy it".

• Is Bandana-lady doing shadow puppets or something?
    Also, Conrad loves him a nice dark butt.

Come to think of it, what is Clementine holding there?

• Either that or he was about to do his best impression of the Wendigo kills Matt scene.

In the Michonne miniseries, if you keep Randall alive and make the trade, he tries to kill you, which leads to a QTE. He can die in two ways

Sign in to comment in this discussion.