Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oh yeah, I forgot I posted this here. Man, does time fly.

...what in God's name?

• ...What?

Ah... you better... lol

• edited March 2017

I think I finally found this.
    enter image description here

EDIT: There's also this. Enjoy!

• While eating dinner at the Ski Lodge, either Carlos and Sarah(?) or Walter and Sarita will go to the other table when either Kenny or Luke and Nick join Clementine's.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2017

What I love is that if Nick and Luke come over to Kenny's table, Nick starts eating out of Walter's bowl

DabigRG posted: »

While eating dinner at the Ski Lodge, either Carlos and Sarah(?) or Walter and Sarita will go to the other table when either Kenny or Luke and Nick join Clementine's.

edited March 2017

The second one isn't a bug. Conrad's just using his shotgun as a melee weapon. He smacks a walker across the face with it in that scene.

• edited March 2017

Yeah, I noticed that and was just like "What the hell"? Granted, Sarita takes a sip out of Luke's cup, but still!

Deltino posted: »

What I love is that if Nick and Luke come over to Kenny's table, Nick starts eating out of Walter's bowl

• So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

• A bullet wound in her left shoulder. Right between the blue whatever she has in her shoulder (bra?) and her sleeve.

(blame my shitty explanation in my poor english. fuxk)

Yep--that's definitely a hickey. Seriously, what the hell am I looking for here?

• I don't know how to model stuff, but I'm pretty good with Sony Vegas 9, as long as the stuff I'm editing isn't moving.

You know how to do model stuff? Also, why didn't I see this in my feed?

• edited March 2017

Lilly seems jealous.

• The area Kenny dies is used atleast 3 times.

First when Kenny dies.

When Gabe has the Conrad stand off.

A little less obvious but when we meet Clem.

Also for a 4th time, the alone flashback may have used the same map, just pass the hills of the road.

edited March 2017

Also, just to put this one rumor to sleep: the 'nursery' listed on the blueprint is not a baby nursery. It's a plant nursery. The nursery is in fact the yard that our group is held prisoner in. Carver locks people up in what used to be the store's garden center.

For the sake of example, this is what the yard would've looked like prior to the apocalypse:

I think I finally found this. EDIT: There's also this. Enjoy!

• Dang, apocalypse must be hard..

• Why does this sound so...unrealistic yet it isn't?

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

• Was this meant to be a second post?

AronDracula posted: »

Lilly seems jealous.

• edited March 2017

Yeah, I know. It's almost like something out of a different story altogether. Anyway, Mr. Shorette mentioned it on the TelltaleStream back in November/December.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why does this sound so...unrealistic yet it isn't?

• A little less obvious but when we meet Clem.

I thought so.

Poogers555 posted: »

The area Kenny dies is used atleast 3 times. First when Kenny dies. When Gabe has the Conrad stand off. A little less obvious but w

• Nope. This is sarcasm

Was this meant to be a second post?

• Oooh...I didn't notice her hands at first.

AronDracula posted: »

Nope. This is sarcasm

• Not sure what that is, but you can do stuff to Walking Dead characters?

I don't know how to model stuff, but I'm pretty good with Sony Vegas 9, as long as the stuff I'm editing isn't moving.

• ...Burn?

I agree! They look just like regular people.

• God damn it Nick first you kill his partner and now you're eating his damn beans...

• Wat.

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

• Sigh..... So lazy

Poogers555 posted: »

The area Kenny dies is used atleast 3 times. First when Kenny dies. When Gabe has the Conrad stand off. A little less obvious but w

• Very early versions of Michonne may not have been about Michonne at all. There's some concept art here labeled "WDMini102" about a bathroom and "WDMini103" about a sewer, both which didn't appear in the game. http://robin-chyo.com/the-walking-dead-michonne-project/

credit to clem_is_awesome for the find

• Check the linked reply above, buddy.

Wat.

• I could, with images, not 3D models, but it's a lot of work, loosing for fitting pictures and all, specially having my computer to load, but if I have time, I'll ser what I can do. Can't make any promise, though. What did you guys want, again?

Not sure what that is, but you can do stuff to Walking Dead characters?

• I know. "Wat." is my reaction to the idea XD

Check the linked reply above, buddy.

• Clementine and Kenny share a fear of the woods. Most likely as a result of trauma after being held under siege at the Motor Inn by the bandits in the woods.

• That probably would have been better than what we got.

Very early versions of Michonne may not have been about Michonne at all. There's some concept art here labeled "WDMini102" about a bathroom

• Ooh, that's pretty interesting. I'm aware of the dialogue but never drew the connection that they both said it and it might be for the same reasons.

Davissons posted: »

Clementine and Kenny share a fear of the woods. Most likely as a result of trauma after being held under siege at the Motor Inn by the bandits in the woods.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

[removed]

Very early versions of Michonne may not have been about Michonne at all. There's some concept art here labeled "WDMini102" about a bathroom

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Wasn't that bathroom the one from Michonne's apartment?

• How do you get that dialogue with Clem

Clementine and Kenny share a fear of the woods. Most likely as a result of trauma after being held under siege at the Motor Inn by the bandits in the woods.

• edited March 2017

When you're showing her the map and finding a plan for Savannah. From memory it's something like this:

Lee: [We should go our own way.] "We should go our own way when we get there. Our crew is falling apart. You and I are stronger alone."
    Clem: "What about the boat... What about Ben?
    Lee: "He'll be fine.
    Clem: "Okay. Can we at least look for my parents when we get there?
    [More conversation]
    Lee: "It looks like we'll come right through town if there's nothing on the tracks to hold us up. And unless Savannah is somehow walker-free, we know we want to stay out of town."
    Clem: "Are we going to have to live in the woods?"

How do you get that dialogue with Clem

• Also want to point out that Lee is afraid of the woods as well, due to the car crash and the horde chasing him to Clems yard. If you look at the fence while you're in her backyard, Lee looks scared and says "I'm not going out there again".

• At 5:42, one unnamed person of The New Frontier fly up in space wtf! (Behind the blonde woman)

• I'd say that's more of the fact that he's afraid of a group of dead people walking around out there and that he isn't going to go back to the place they were. He just discovered walkers minutes ago after all.

Also want to point out that Lee is afraid of the woods as well, due to the car crash and the horde chasing him to Clems yard. If you look at the fence while you're in her backyard, Lee looks scared and says "I'm not going out there again".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.