Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• She must go. Her people needed her.

Something something 2 years of development.

At 5:42, one unnamed person of The New Frontier fly up in space wtf! (Behind the blonde woman)

• edited March 2017

Now that you mention it, I found something else. Remember the gas station in Episode 2? The one that says 'turn back'?

There's another sign exactly like that at the junkyard.

enter image description here

"Free parking in back"

I guess it could be argued that it's just natural and that the letters might have fallen off over the time, but the 'turn back' sign is clearly altered. If this is a messaging system for The New Frontier, isn't it possible this is a message telling them that this is a New Frontier outpost? The base being the slaughterhouse and the local area, like the cabin in the junkyard?

Isn't it also convenient that when Max walks up to you, you can hear a car door shutting in the background as if it was parked?

https://youtu.be/qHTX2-RSF4o?t=6m9s

...Isn't it also convenient that Clementine, a former New Frontier member, knew specifically about the location of the junkyard? And that when she says "I know where that is." She looks down as if she's thinking... That place...

https://youtu.be/Twe-wFOvKtk?t=2m6s

SLAUGHTERHOUSE CONFIRMED

Deltino posted: »

So we've all been sad about how the slaughterhouse was never used in game, right? Well, it turns out, we were fucking wrong See an

• Oh, okay.

I guess Jane with Nick's hat and Michelle with Sarah's glasses.

I could, with images, not 3D models, but it's a lot of work, loosing for fitting pictures and all, specially having my computer to load, but if I have time, I'll ser what I can do. Can't make any promise, though. What did you guys want, again?

• tfw you reuse Kenny's model again

• Kenny, you're urban now!

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you reuse Kenny's model again

• Can you provide a timestamp? This is quite a long video

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I know. It's almost like something out of a different story altogether. Anyway, Mr. Shorette mentioned it on the TelltaleStream back in November/December.

• Forget all those errors, just look at Javi's thicc ass

• Nope. I believe he does mention it around the time everyone first goes to bed though.

Can you provide a timestamp? This is quite a long video

• Something something 2 years of development.

OVER TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT
    Davissons posted: »

She must go. Her people needed her. Something something 2 years of development.

• edited March 2017
    Hopefully it will have been worth the wait

Something something 2 years of development. OVER TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT

• That sounds god damn amazing. Why they didn't add this is beyond me

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

• "cut for pacing reasons" Uh yeah, because TWDS2 REALLY had a problem with slow pacing...

The Trailer Park was originally a site where the survivors fought against attacking raiders, hence why there were so many inside the area.

• clem_is_awesome spotted something in the recently released screenshots...

Top right corner.

• So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

I need a hug. I'm depressed again. I can't believe it was cut this is terrible!

F-Friggin bears against walkers, and my brotp e-escaping together in a blizzard...no more!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WOOORLD!?

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a blizzard when a bear shows up and starts killing walkers.

• We need a Capricorn Farms variant of this:

clem_is_awesome spotted something in the recently released screenshots... Top right corner.

• Telltale is wrong with the World.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a b

• Ok. I'll see what I can do.

Oh, okay. I guess Jane with Nick's hat and Michelle with Sarah's glasses.

• edited March 2017

Yeah, I know! As silly and out of nowhere as it sounds(though not as much as a fuckin TIGER), it would've been a crazy awesome way for those two to bond again without Kenny or Jane to distract from the moment. Granted, they seemed a bit forgetful about whether it Kenny or Luke, but they mentioned him last and I think would be more appropriate if it was him.

I wonder if this would've also involved them chasing after Sarah with Nick as well.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So, there had apparently been a sequence at the end of In Harm's Way that involved Clementine and Luke escaping through the woods during a b

• Someone Photoshop the slaughterhouse's face onto Kenny's face.

Davissons posted: »

We need a Capricorn Farms variant of this:

• Yeah, if anything, that episode benefitted from the slower moments, since the heart-to-hearts and chillouts you have with everyone is easily most of the best parts of it.

Graysonn posted: »

"cut for pacing reasons" Uh yeah, because TWDS2 REALLY had a problem with slow pacing...

• Where can I find these...screenshots?

clem_is_awesome spotted something in the recently released screenshots... Top right corner.

• And Telltale thinks nobody will notice this lazyness.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you reuse Kenny's model again

• slaughterhouse's face

Someone Photoshop the slaughterhouse's face onto Kenny's face.

• No dude that's Clem, not slaughterhouse

Graysonn posted: »

slaughterhouse's face

• I think everytime we search for rewrites like this we become more angry at telltale and depressed...not every scrapped idea is a bad idea and vise versa just let it goo

Yeah, I know! As silly and out of nowhere as it sounds(though not as much as a fuckin TIGER), it would've been a crazy awesome way for those

• enter image description here

No dude that's Clem, not slaughterhouse

• Dude that is Eddie, please try again but with slaughterhouse

• lol twitter

Where can I find these...screenshots?

• Well, I would say it had something to do with modeling a bear for an episode filled with numerous characters and voice actors, not to mention how awesome but random that would've been.

That sounds god damn amazing. Why they didn't add this is beyond me

• .not every scrapped idea is a bad idea and vise versa just let it goo

Uh...what?

I think everytime we search for rewrites like this we become more angry at telltale and depressed...not every scrapped idea is a bad idea and vise versa just let it goo

• Oh yeah, like those pics with Eleanor and ma boo Ava--gotcha.

Tony112 posted: »

lol twitter

• If telltale cut scenes and storylines it my be for the better not always worse!

.not every scrapped idea is a bad idea and vise versa just let it goo Uh...what?

• Not sure I ever said that up there, but I get your point. It's just that more bank for your buck is a good thing, especially when the bar has already been set.

If telltale cut scenes and storylines it my be for the better not always worse!

• enter image description here

Dude that is Eddie, please try again but with slaughterhouse

• Bro that is Jesus Christ, plz post slaughterhouse's face.

• (https://imgur.com/a/fO0JJ)

In new concept art for episode 3 it says 'take me to hell'.

• Post Kenny pic I bet vengefulkenny won't be mad at that ;-)

Bro that is Jesus Christ, plz post slaughterhouse's face.

• Post Kenny pic I bet vengefulkenny won't be mad at that ;-)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.