TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• And Lee was all like "Adam, you stole my character development!"

A little bit it seems he's more violent than even HE thought and the scary thing is he kinda likes it....oooooooo the chills

• I respect that it was a story choice to have Larry be save-able, but on the other hand, it would've been interesting to see him reanimate and kill a few people before Kenny got him.

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1 Part 6/6 Daniel woke up, he couldn't remember what had happened

• Awesome as always.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 1 Part 6/6 Daniel woke up, he couldn't remember what had happened

• Working on Ch.2 part 1 right now.

I don't know if I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. Episode 2 Ch.2 will focus entirely on a new group and Adam's group will be back in Episode 3. Ch.2 will have 4 parts total

• New characters!!!!

:D

Working on Ch.2 part 1 right now. I don't know if I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. Episode 2 Ch.2 will focus entirely on a new group and Adam's group will be back in Episode 3. Ch.2 will have 4 parts total

• Awesome!

I can already tell your gonna leave us on a cliffhanger with Adam's group right before you switch to the other characters AREN'T YA?!

Oh well at least we'll meet some new people :D

Hopefully SOMBRERO!

Working on Ch.2 part 1 right now. I don't know if I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. Episode 2 Ch.2 will focus entirely on a new group and Adam's group will be back in Episode 3. Ch.2 will have 4 parts total

• IKR, :3

Deceptio posted: »

Oh my god! Who is in this big group? Someone please remind me, it's too hard to keep track lol.

• Nice twist with Larry surviving. Things aren't so easy for the brash Kenny when there are more group members. It's easy for group members to end up sidelined and forgotten but you're not doing that here, keep it up. And it also allowed Brenda to get strategically taken out instead of Lee just being lucky that she could get guilted. At the same time Manny became more than just Ben 2.0 (or 3.0 if we count Nick). And Carley got a kill, hell yeah! Keep up the Carley badassery. I'm interested in seeing how much more the group's survivability will diverge from the game.

• AWWWWW MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!

Alt text

• Damn, awesome part. I actually never saw a fanfic where Larry survived, cool! I just think that there shoulda've been more casualties, because the group is too big.

• SHHHHH don't remind him to kill people XD

Alt text

hihitwd posted: »

Damn, awesome part. I actually never saw a fanfic where Larry survived, cool! I just think that there shoulda've been more casualties, because the group is too big.

• Delicate balance there though between having too many characters and giving characters anticlimatic deaths just to get rid of them and missing the chance to develop them in the process. I agree the group is a bit too big, deaths need to be handled with care though.

hihitwd posted: »

Damn, awesome part. I actually never saw a fanfic where Larry survived, cool! I just think that there shoulda've been more casualties, because the group is too big.

• Wait what about the Ava's group?

• Honestly, I have been thinking that the O.P. should have a list of current members of each group.

Deceptio posted: »

Oh my god! Who is in this big group? Someone please remind me, it's too hard to keep track lol.

• Good idea.

Spooch posted: »

Honestly, I have been thinking that the O.P. should have a list of current members of each group.

• Personally i think almost all the orginial cast should die since they kinda feel like extra baggage.

• I know that death in zombie stories need to be handled with care, but if you asked me to enumerate every person on the group, I wouldn't be able, because there's too much people. Besides, he doesn't need to kill them off, he could make half the group leave the motel in order to look for better life cconditions, while the rest decides to stay, something like that.

lapiswolf posted: »

Delicate balance there though between having too many characters and giving characters anticlimatic deaths just to get rid of them and missi

• 2 days later....

Me:Carlos! Your fanfiction is in need of posting!

TInyCarlos: Oh.. I... Here I'll post it.

Me: no no no no no, that isn't gonna work on the first day of your redemption.

TinyCarlos: well.. how do you propose that I..

Me: Give your fanfiction a good hard Post, not some namby pamby character development, just a good hard post.

TinyCarlos: I'm not sure with my schedule that I could...

Me: Well that's why you have a flexible schdule! otherwise I can have Harp here
    do it. but he tends to be a little... overzealous? is that the word?

Harp: If it means I'll kill the sh** out of all the characters, then yeah.

R/W: Dad... please..

TinyCarlos: close your eyes honey, the dead characters are only gonna sting for a second.

• I think when he says 'original cast' he means the legit cast from the actual video game.

Carley123 posted: »

Personally i think almost all the orginial cast should die since they kinda feel like extra baggage.

• Yeah, exactly. I wouldn't want Lee or Clem to die; but maybe characters who are rarely mentioned and you know are there.

Carley123 posted: »

Personally i think almost all the orginial cast should die since they kinda feel like extra baggage.

• Lmao, thats great, thank you.

Anyways, I'm posting it today, I just haven't gotten around to it yet

2 days later.... Me:Carlos! Your fanfiction is in need of posting! TInyCarlos: Oh.. I... Here I'll post it. Me: no no no no no, tha

• Okay, good to know. Your quite welcome.

Lmao, thats great, thank you. Anyways, I'm posting it today, I just haven't gotten around to it yet

• But.....I like character development....

2 days later.... Me:Carlos! Your fanfiction is in need of posting! TInyCarlos: Oh.. I... Here I'll post it. Me: no no no no no, tha

• edited June 2014

Tavia: Porky! Commenter wants to have a word with you!

But.....I like character development....

• OH NO!

I'M SORRY LET ME LIVE!

Tavia: Porky! Commenter wants to have a word with you!

• Easy Pork. if he wanted you dead he'd have killed you already. right?

OH NO! I'M SORRY LET ME LIVE!

• WRONG!

That Commenter is a fucking Psycho!

HE WILL KILL ME!

Easy Pork. if he wanted you dead he'd have killed you already. right?

• Don't test him, Porky. He'll pass every time.

WRONG! That Commenter is a fucking Psycho! HE WILL KILL ME!

• OKAY, TODAY is the next part. I apologize for the stupid wait.

• Okay!

OKAY, TODAY is the next part. I apologize for the stupid wait.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 1/4

The twenty-ninth, the twenty-ninth of January, nearly 4 months since all of this started. He counted the days since when everything started.

"118 Days." A woman said, coming up from behind the man who was marking his calendar.

"Maria, you aren't supposed to be in here. I've told you numerous times." The man said, sighing.

"Well, boo-fucking hoo, Dominic. I'm not a little girl, okay?" Maria said, she was only 14 years of age, and she had straight dark brown hair which curled at the end, she looked at me with that sarcastic look with her hazel eyes. She also spoke with an english accent, and Maria really pissed me off sometimes. She was gentle and caring at times, but really she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and she had a hell of a temper.

"Look, you are going to be in trouble if Bill sees you out after curfew. So get the hell back to bed." Dominic ordered, turning his attention from the calendar to Maria.

"What the hell is going on over here?" A black male walked in.

"Nothing, Ralph. She was just confused on where to go." Dominic said and Ralph just walked inside the room.

"Get the fuck back in your dorm, NOW." Ralph growled as he grabbed her hair.

"Hey, take it easy man!" Dominic stood up and went against Ralph as Ralph violently pulled her hair out of the room, Maria screamed in pain.

"Fuck off, Dom. This doesn't concern you. You step one foot closer to me, you'll be seeing the barrel of a gun." Ralph chuckled as he kept pulling Maria's hair, and Dominic watched as Maria tried to break free of the grip. He had to let him do it.

"What the hell is going on? I'm trying to sleep, goddamn it!" A man named Devin stepped out of his room.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong, just a little trouble with a new girl." Dominic said.

"Whatever. Fucking newbies are too goddamn loud." Devin yawned and he went back inside his room and shut the door. I did the same, and went to sleep, since it was about 1:30AM, but the clocks were always wrong nowadays.

The Next Morning...

"Get up." Ralph said as he kicked me, waking me up.

"You know, you could be a bit more polite." Dominic said.

"Shut the fuck up and get your ass up. Not gonna tell you again." Ralph growled as he walked out of Dominic's room and he heard Ralph knocking on Devin's door.

"I'm coming, you asshole!" Devin's voice was heard, but it was a bit faint since it was muffled by the front door.

"Don't make me beat your ass, you fucker." Ralph said.

"Yeah, yeah. You're tough. We get it." Devin said as he came out of his room and shut the door. Ralph looked at him, angrily and punched Devin in the face, Devin groaned, and then punched back, then they ended up fighting.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's settle down, guys." A man named Alan came to break it up.

"Break it up, right fucking now!" Bill said as he walked over and pushed Ralph away, and pushed Devin towards his door.

"You know, this fuckin' door is brand new, you wanna break it again?" Devin said to Ralph as he wiped the blood from his nose.

"You should be worrying about something else other than your fucking door." Ralph said as he also wiped the blood from his nose, smirking a bit.

"Alright enough, Troy. Take these two to Samuel. Everyone else, get to work." Bill said.

"Get over here, c'mon. Ralph, you always causin' shit." Troy said and the two followed him.

Later that day

"What are you doing?" Dominic asked Alan. He was writing in a sketchbook, smiling.

"Oh, um.. just cheering myself up." Alan smiled as he continued to write in the sketchbook.

"How..are you doing that?" Dominic asked.

"Everyone's different. Don't judge." Alan retorted.

"I wasn't..." Dominic started.

"Dom. Bill needs you in his office." Troy said.

"Okay..." Dominic said as he went to Carver's office.

"What are you smilin' about? Huh? Spit it out." Troy asked Alan.

"None of your business." Alan growled.

"Really? None of my business?" Troy raised his rifle and hit Alan in the head, he groaned and fell back on his head, he groaned as he felt dizzy. Troy grabbed his sketchbook and ripped it in two. Dominic ran over and kicked Troy in the back.

"You motherfucker..." Troy growled as he got up and punched Dominic in the face, he threw another punch while he hit him hard. Dominic then grabbed his arm and twisted it, Troy groaned and then Dominic grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground. Troy got back up and threw another punch, and Dominic blocked it. Troy was about to throw another punch, but he was interrupted by the sound of gunfire, firing near the two men's feet.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Ralph said as he jumped down from his post and went over to Troy and Dominic.

"This fucker attacked me. I'm taking him to Samuel." Troy said as he grabbed his rifle again and knocked Dominic out cold.

About 20 minutes later

"Ah......shit..." Dominic groaned as he got up from the table he was on, he felt dizzy as he was knocked out cold by Troy. Well, at least he thinks that was what happened.

"How do you feel?" Samuel asked.

"I'm fine." Dominic shut him out.

"Look, you don't have to act that way towards me. I'm on your side." Samuel told him.

"Okay..." Dominic replied.

"I heard what happened. That's nice that you stood up for a friend. But they send people in here every day." Samuel said.

"You're a therapist. I don't need help." Dominic retorted.

"Maybe so. I still just wanna reduce the tension among the community. Bill's good at making this happen, but his goons are the doom of the community." Samuel replied with a calm, friendly tone.

"Carver's just the same as his fucking goons. Brutal, Ruthless, and Vengeful. They're all fucking assholes. Him, Ralph, and Troy." Dominic said.

"Bale is fine." Dominic added.

"Someone say Bale?" A man walked in who looked to be in his mid to late 30s, he was blonde, and fairy well built. David Bale. He was one of Carver's 'goons' and he was probably the only nice one.

"We were just talking about you." Samuel smiled as David walked in.

"I'm quite the popular guy here. I heard what you said about Carver, Troy and Ralph." David said.

"Okay? I'm not afraid to say it out loud." Dominic said.

"Cool it with the attitude, sport. We're all friends here." David replied.

"Well, Bill was gonna talk to you, but you were fighting against Troy, so he told me to ask you if you wanted to join the Scouters, or join the Guards. He has a spot opening and he saw that you were listing your name for one of those. He's letting you pick." Samuel Bowie announced to him, and Dominic looked back and thought about this a for a few seconds. What was he going to do?

[Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.]
    [Join the Guards. You could be working with Troy and Ralph, and David Bale. Troy and Ralph despise you, but it's your decision.]

• edited June 2014

[Join the scouters]

For a second I thought Maria was my character and got really excited. She even looks kinda like my character...

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 1/4 The twenty-ninth, the twenty-ninth of J

• At frist i said "I hope Faye finaly enters!" and at the end "Im not letting Faye in this o.o"

• [Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 1/4 The twenty-ninth, the twenty-ninth of J

• [Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.]

• [Join the Scouters.]

• [Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.] Also, I seem like kind of an jerk.... I kinda like it.

• [Join the guards] just to have more of a chance to dilute the corruption and destroy the camp from within.

• edited June 2014

[Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.] Is that Ralph form the scavengers in S2E1?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.