Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• Jesus Nick hears you. Praise!

Thank Jesus Nick.

• By the way, I'd never heard the term "swearsies" before and it actually made me laugh a little... so I'm considering having Jen say it in my own story on here, lol :P Just thought I'd mention that haha

She's still alive Swearsies. She was considered one of the traitors so she was put to work with the others

• Sneak inside

I hope nobody dies though...

Fox You made it back to the storage facility. You stopped at the gates, waiting for someone on the inside. You look around and noticed

• I vote Puncake the second

Time to vote for the names, you can vote for two names. Here are the names: Francesca Blair Puncake the second Sardines

• I say that a lot, I'm glad I made you laugh :D

sardines posted: »

By the way, I'd never heard the term "swearsies" before and it actually made me laugh a little... so I'm considering having Jen say it in my own story on here, lol :P Just thought I'd mention that haha

• Well, if you say it a lot, I should definitely put in, right? :P Hahaha but yeah, for some reason I found that word really funny. Or at least silly.

I say that a lot, I'm glad I made you laugh

• Definitely B)

sardines posted: »

Well, if you say it a lot, I should definitely put in, right? :P Hahaha but yeah, for some reason I found that word really funny. Or at least silly.

• Frqncesca!

Time to vote for the names, you can vote for two names. Here are the names: Francesca Blair Puncake the second Sardines

• Alright, the baby will be named Sardines and Fox will sneak inside

• What a beautiful name :')

Alright, the baby will be named Sardines and Fox will sneak inside

• Willy's gonna need a haircut, just like Clem. :O

Fox You made it back to the storage facility. You stopped at the gates, waiting for someone on the inside. You look around and noticed

• One day we shall open a barber's shop

TWD_25 posted: »

Willy's gonna need a haircut, just like Clem. :O

• Fox

[Sneak inside]

You had come to the decision that the people who had gotten out were obviously smart enough to try and find each other. You were going to help those who didn't.

You notice that most of the guards are near the units, you could get in through the back.

You go in through the back and look around for someone who might know what Willy was talking about.

You spot Katie, Lucy and Kara. You sneak over to them "What the fuck is going on?"

Lucy jumps at the sound of your voice "You're not supposed to be here" Lucy warns you

"That doesn't matter right this second, what matters is someone needs to tell me what happened."

"That Reynold dick just showed up and since you and Kara were gone then we couldn't talk ourselves through it, the kids found people climbing in through the back, Adam and Santiago were told to leave, Tera went into labor, we made ATR leave with the baby. Just the normal." Katie continued on with her work.

Someone grabs you from behind "Who the fuck is this and why does he have a weapon?" It was the guard that grabbed Willy "One of you better fuckin' answer me or the boss--"

"Yep. Kill us, we know, we've heard this many times." Lucy rolls her eyes

"Oh no, he won't kill you. He'll kill him. You have to the count of 3. 1. 2.-"

"I let him in." Kara takes blame for you

"Ya did? Is that right?" the guard lets go of you and walks over to her

"Yes. I let him in." The guard punches her and Katie catches her. The guard walks away.

Pia

Sardines

"How about we name her Sardines?" You look at the baby girl with a smile

Richard and ATR look at each other "I'm sure Tera would have liked that." ATR says

"So, Richard, ATR, Sardines, and Satiago. Did I get it right?" You ask them

"Yes, Pia, you got it right." ATR smiles at you

Richard stands up "We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, we should try and get some sleep." He then puts out the fire to avoid drawing attention.

Gia

Reynold comes into your unit and begins checking your drawers.

You start getting nervous as he looks under your bed.

He notices Adam but not the weapons "Why is there a man under your bed?"

You become slightly more nervous at the question "He.. He's my boyfriend and we're going through a breakup." You make up a lie on the spot. Adam seems to be a little confused but plays along.

"Last thing I want is to do is sleep in the same bed with that bitch." Adam helps you with your lie.

Reynold loses his look of suspicion. "We'll get you a new unit tomorrow." He says to Adam as he leaves.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Puncake will remember that.Alt text

Fox [Sneak inside] You had come to the decision that the people who had gotten out were obviously smart enough to try and find each ot

• I can't write feel good stuff like family reunions :/ I'll write it but I can't guarantee it'll be anything but shitty

Puncake32 posted: »

Puncake will remember that.

• Oh fuck, sorry Kara. omg. I should've looked for the others, shiiit :^(

• At least she spoke up instead of you dying

Spookers posted: »

Oh fuck, sorry Kara. omg. I should've looked for the others, shiiit :^(

• True, true.

At least she spoke up instead of you dying

• She's got your back B)

Spookers posted: »

True, true.

• Reynold

"You're going to work. You had a weapon when you entered and you're a traitor." You were discussing the boy's punishment with him.

"I'm a traitor? I don't even know you. You came and stole this place, stole my people, hurt my people."

"It's not my fault your people were too stupid to defend themselves." You look at the boy

You give the boy his list of jobs and he heads out.

You had things to discuss with all of the people but the youngest traitor was becoming a problem.

Katie

Fox had joined the rest of you since you were all considered traitors, a new man who wasn't even in your group before this, Ethan, was also put with you.

"How did you guys get caught?" He broke the silence

"I had a gun, I had the chance to shoot but I didn't, I handed my gun over and he lied." Lucy told her story

"I wanted revenge and I wasn't careful enough." Kara told him

"But you had a weapon, why didn't you just shoot him? Why'd you surrender?" He asks both of the girls

"I had so little to lose but these people had so much more." Lucy turned away from Ethan and back to her work

Kara lets out a sigh "Because they took the only thing I had left and they were going to kill him if I didn't."

Ethan looks down, as if he regrets asking the question "That's fucked up.." He looks over at you "What about you?"

"I was trying to help a pregnant lady get to safety, I fucked up, and got caught. Does that about sum it up?" You tell him in a sassy tone.

Adam

"Boyfriend?" You look at Gia

"Bitch?" She responds, sitting on the bed.

"Well, we struggled but not enough for him to notice."

"You should probably rest while you have the chance, if you go out there and fight while you're tired then you're basically telling them to kill you." She looks at you.

"That might be a good idea. Thanks again, Gia." You crawl back under the bed.

• Katie is one sassy lesbian.

Reynold "You're going to work. You had a weapon when you entered and you're a traitor." You were discussing the boy's punishment with him

• She's gonna wreck them all

Katie is one sassy lesbian.

• You should have a list of people who are dead. (R.I.P)

• Your wish is my command :D

KingJuiceBox

Peggy

Leroy

Tera

KingJuiceBox (again)

and that's it for now

Deceptio posted: »

You should have a list of people who are dead. (R.I.P)

• Willy

"Listen, kid, I know all of your people are pissed off at me and I'm fine with that. We've had some problems with you and you should know that we'll still put a bullet in your brain, even if you're a kid." Reynold was rambling on about how he had problems with you.

"Listen, old man, I'm not a kid. I don't care if my people are pissed off at you because they have the right to be, and if you put a bulllet in my brain you'll get an axe in yours." Reynold pulls out his gun.

You run out the door, you run to the back wall where Ethan, Katie, Lucy, Fox and Kara are.

"Why are you running?" You hear a voice, too muffled to be recognized.

"H... he's going to kill me!" You attempt to hide behind the adults.

"Who?" The muffled voice becomes more clear, you realize it's Katie.

Reynold walks past the units with his gun drawn.

"Enough talk, hide." Kara says as she rushes you to a hiding spot.

Reynold

You follow the way the boy went, leading you to the group of traitors.

"Where is the boy?" You ask without getting a response. "Where is the fucking boy?"

"He's not here." One of the girls responded to you

"Well then let me take a look around, if I find it I'm killing him and you." You say to the girl, hoping that she would give up his location.

"Kara, are you fucking stupid?!" Kaden directed towards the girl

"Just a tad bit." The girl responded.

Fox

This was big trouble and you knew it.

She got too caught up in protecting the kid that she was putting herself in harm's way.

You and the others look on as Reynold searched for Willy.

Kara grabs a rock that is to be used for your jobs, she slowly walks up to Reynold, getting ready to hit him.

[Stop her] or [Let her]

(I made this part shorter because that's a major choice right there aaaand I have sister birthday stuff.)

• [Let her]

Willy "Listen, kid, I know all of your people are pissed off at me and I'm fine with that. We've had some problems with you and you shoul

• [Let her]

Willy "Listen, kid, I know all of your people are pissed off at me and I'm fine with that. We've had some problems with you and you shoul

• [Let her]

• [Let her]

DIE!!!

• [Let her]

I just hope Reynold won't kill her first...

• [Stop her]

As I said before, last time I chose the obvious answer, it didn't end well!

• Which answer did you choose that made the obvious answer the worst answer? xD

[Stop her] As I said before, last time I chose the obvious answer, it didn't end well!

• Either way I just wanna see someone get punched.

TWD_25 posted: »

[Let her]

• I'm not sure, all I remember was that it was the obvious answer that everyone picked, and it ended up getting someone killed. I think it was dropping the knife, or screaming for help...

Which answer did you choose that made the obvious answer the worst answer? xD

• OOOOOH that answer I remember that

I'm not sure, all I remember was that it was the obvious answer that everyone picked, and it ended up getting someone killed. I think it was dropping the knife, or screaming for help...

• Fox

Let her

Even if you wanted to stop her, it was too late,

He turns around and she smacks him, he drops his gun and Katie runs and grabs it. She continues to beat him until Lucy pulls her off.

Lucy pulls the bloody rock from her hand and throws it on the ground.

You pick up the rock, knowing that she would go for it again "Kara, it's not worth it. You've done damage already."

Willy runs out from his hiding spot and goes to her.

"You touch him again and I'll make sure that you're dead." She says before walking away.

"Which one of you fuckers took my gun?" Reynold says, still on the ground.

Katie tucks the gun away in her pocket and no one responds as you all walk away from him.

Ian

You were one of the guards, your job was to obey and to die fighting.

You weren't around when Reynold got attacked but even then your job was to find the attacker and bring them to him.

He didn't know anything about his attacker so that didn't help.

You were unlike the other guards, they wore comfortable stuff while you wore a suit.

You'd show them. You'd show them all, you'd find the attacker and take them to Reynold, he'd be so proud of you.

It was only a matter of time.

• I've got a gun, nananananana.

• Lol, Ian!

Kinda surprised you introduced him so soon. :-D

Fox Let her Even if you wanted to stop her, it was too late, He turns around and she smacks him, he drops his gun and Katie runs an

• I couldn't think of anyone better :D He seemed like such a good bad guy to me

Pipas posted: »

Lol, Ian! Kinda surprised you introduced him so soon. :-D

• You shall take them down with the mighty fists that you wield

I've got a gun, nananananana.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.