Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• I actually based Katie on my cousin.

You shall take them down with the mighty fists that you wield

• I don't know if your cousin is a bad-ass in real life but I can assure you that she will be in here.

I actually based Katie on my cousin.

• My cousin is pretty badass, so is her girlfriend.

I don't know if your cousin is a bad-ass in real life but I can assure you that she will be in here.

• Accurate representation, sort of, yes!

My cousin is pretty badass, so is her girlfriend.

• I submitted one :3

• I'll check it out :D

I submitted one

• Fox

It was the night after the attack, Reynold wouldn't shut up about it, you don't remember how many times he's brought it up. It was like he wanted pity for trying to kill a kid.

You were worried for Kara and Willy's sake. They knew to watch for Willy but they didn't know about Kara yet.

You, Katie, and Lucy were gathered around the wall

"I took the gun" Katie speaks out to the both of you.

"Why?" Lucy looks over at her

"Because if he got it back then he would have killed them, I just didn't want to see another person go, let alone a kid."

You look around for a second "We need to get them out of here. They're wanted, who knows what will happen if they get caught."

"I hate to admit it but you're right. How are we going to get them out of here though?" Both of the girls look at you.

"We just talk to them about it" or "We put Willy in danger"

Vanessa

You used to be a teacher before this. You taught a 7th grade Science class.

You got some of your students out of the mess. Crystal, Artie, and Joseph.

You were all that was left for these kids. They didn't have their parents, siblings, friends, anything.

You had gotten your own daughter out too, Kylie.

It had been troubling trying to keep all these people and yourself alive. You would often give up your food for them.

You'd run into so many groups before and they just stole your stuff and left, by now it was normal.

Lana

You had been waiting in the Science Center for about 4 days. If Lucy was going to show up then she already would have.

It was time to face facts that she didn't make it out alive.

You heard a soft knock at the door.

You run to the door and open it, hoping to see Lucy.

Instead you see ATR, Richard, Santiago, a baby, and a new kid.

You open the door for them, ATR hands Richard the baby, and runs over to hug you.

"Where's Lucy?" You ask her as she takes the baby back from Richard.

"She stayed." Your heart sinks, your best friend since 2nd grade was gone.

"What about Fox? Did he ever show up?" You had little hope but you still believed him.

"Not that I know of. I had to leave when the kid came around."

"What's the kids name?" You force a smile

"This one is Sardines and that one is Pia."

• [WE NEED TO TALK TO THEM DAWG!]

KOX 4 LYFE

Fox It was the night after the attack, Reynold wouldn't shut up about it, you don't remember how many times he's brought it up. It was li

• -gasp- I missed you! :D

[WE NEED TO TALK TO THEM DAWG!] KOX 4 LYFE

• lol I've been busy lately and I may be busy again today :'(

-gasp- I missed you!

• Plot Twist= Vanessa loves Lana. Lanessa? Vana? Lansa? DD:

• Lasagna?

Shumisha posted: »

Plot Twist= Vanessa loves Lana. Lanessa? Vana? Lansa? DD:

• edited June 2014

I'm not sure exactly what Kara looks like, so I improvised.
    (Kinda purposely OOC for jokes and etc, yeaaah.)
    Also:

"We just talk to them about it"

• "We just talk to them about it"

Also yay, Lucy and Lana BFF confirmed! :-D

Fox It was the night after the attack, Reynold wouldn't shut up about it, you don't remember how many times he's brought it up. It was li

• "We just talk to them about it"

• edited June 2014

[We put Willy n danger]

I hope Willy makes it, but I feel this decision could have a plot twist that kills some of y'all.

• This makes me want to draw a picture of my character now.

Spookers posted: »

I'm not sure exactly what Kara looks like, so I improvised. (Kinda purposely OOC for jokes and etc, yeaaah.) Also: "We just talk to them about it"

• Do it! It's really fun. B)

TWD_25 posted: »

This makes me want to draw a picture of my character now.

• I approve of this, seal of approval. where are my stickers? UMMM seal of said approval

I'm not sure exactly what Kara looks like, so I improvised. (Kinda purposely OOC for jokes and etc, yeaaah.) Also: "We just talk to them about it"

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

We need more of Da Puncake!

• I've been trying but I don't know how to have a family reunion in the apocalypse without being a stupid fucker and "awww"ing the entire time I type it

Puncake32 posted: »

We need more of Da Puncake!

• Fox

"We talk to them."

We should just talk to them. If we put Willy in danger she wouldn't listen to us, she'd fucking kill us.

The girls agree and you all go to find them.

You find them and they agree to talk. "You guys need to get out of here, it's not safe here anymore. They don't know you beat him with a rock but they know that you have some connection with Willy. They're looking for him and eventually you." You say to Kara.

"If I wasn't stopped I could have ended this all and we wouldn't have to worry about it." She crosses her arms

"But if you didn't stop you would have also been shot again." She and Willy look at each other.

"Okay, we'll go." They stand up

"We can help you guys get out tonight" Lucy tells them.

Vanessa

You and your army of four children settled down in an old motel, run by a man you knew.

You knew that the man was dead for sure, he died just a few days before all of this starting.

"Mrs. V" You hear a little girl's voice

"You can call me Vanessa, no need for Mrs" You smile at her

"oh. Vanessa. Do you think things will go back to the way they were before?"

"No, Crystal, if things were going to go back then they already would have. Go head up to your room and get ready for bed." The little girls runs up to her room.

Puncake

Daytime had arrived and everything went as normal, two unit checks a day, two small meals a day, go over the rules once a day. Your life was basically being controlled by Reynold.

You didn't like it, Cole didn't like, and you knew Clementine wouldn't like it.

The next day had come and you heard Reynold yelling about something or other to the traitors.

You went to your station like normal but today went a little different.

On your way to your station, you notice a little girl that looked exactly like Clementine, the way she ran and hugged you with tears in her eyes made it obvious that she was your child.

One of the women with a man run after her. "Gia, Adam, this is my dad." The little girl says while holding onto you.

Adam

You'd put your attack off by way too much, it was time and there was no going back.

The nightly unit check came by, before the guard left you swing the bat at him a couple of times, crushing his skull.

You leave your unit and make your way to the medical station, you were going to do to them the same they did to your group. No medical attention.

You leave the medical station and hear someone struggling, you turn around to see a guard in a suit with a gun pointed to Gia's head.

"Put the gun down, boy." He says to you

[Put the gun down, keep the bat] [Put both weapons down] or [Take a shot at him]

• [Take a shot at him]

Still laughing that the baby was named Sardines. What a beautiful name.

Fox "We talk to them." We should just talk to them. If we put Willy in danger she wouldn't listen to us, she'd fucking kill us. The

• Her full name shall be Sardines Swearsies Michaels

sardines posted: »

[Take a shot at him] Still laughing that the baby was named Sardines. What a beautiful name.

• [Put the gun down, keep the bat]

He only said gun, so I'll only put the gun down :)

Fox "We talk to them." We should just talk to them. If we put Willy in danger she wouldn't listen to us, she'd fucking kill us. The

• Alt text

• Puncake, you must be the tiebreaker, in order to socialize with your daughter more you must break the tie.

• Oh god, I hope this is the right decision.

[Put the gun down keep the bat.]

• edited June 2014

Oh darn, I just spent the last hour drawing Gia but I have no idea how to upload it. Oh well I'll just say she's mostly Japanese (so she has Japanese/American facial features), she's 5'1 but strong for her size, and she has chin length black straight hair.

Do it! It's really fun.

• [Put the gun down, keep the bat]

• Reynold

You woke up to a guard, Clarice, running into your unit. Yelling about how the kid escaped.

"Reynold, you don't understand, the kid is gone. Not dead, he ran away." She tried to explain to you

"So? Maybe the little fucker will get bitten, it's not my problem." You groan.

"He's not the only one who left, one of the girls went with him." You jump up, grab your gun, and march over to where you kept the traitors.

They all look at you upon entry.

"What do you want now?" Katie, leaning back in a chair with her feet on the table.

"I want to know where they went." You place your gun on the table, with your hand acting as a cage over it.

"They?" Kaden sat down at the table.

"The boy and the girl. Don't play fucking stupid with me." You grasp onto your gun.

"What boy? What girl?" Lucy sits down on the floor.

"The little kid. The one you protected and beat me for!" Clarice takes your gun from you

"We didn't beat you, rocks are aggressive now-a-days." Katie chuckles

"You think this is a game?" You raise your voice at them

"It's not our fault you got you ass beat by a rock." Lucy continues on

"All of you get up!" They stand up and you lead them to the front gates. "You're all going to go out there and find them, you will not come back until you do!"

Clarice opens the gates and they walk out.

Puncake One month, 7 days

The majority of the group gathers around the front gates as Reynold forces the traitors out.

"Daddy, what's going on?" Clementine hides behind you.

"I'll tell you what's going on, little girl. Those people go kicked out because they weren't listening, they were working for other people, they were going to kill you." Reynold looks in her direction.

"You should really be telling a kid lies." The man from before, Adam, speaks up.

"Adam, please don't get yourself into trouble." Gia whispers to him

"Lie?" Reynold walks towards Adam.

"You said that they were going to kill her. One of them was the leader, one of them wouldn't even kill a creep, the other is all talk." Adam stands his grounds.

"Leader? The only leader know of this group is me."

"You never were the leader. You came in and declared yourself leader, that doesn't mean anyone was going to listen to you or give a damn about what you say." Gia looks over at him

"Adam, stop!" She tries to calm him down.

Reynold storms away from the group, Clarice following behind him.

ATR

"I know you weren't there long enough to know, but did Gia make it? Did she say anything about leaving?" You look at Lana

"I didn't talk to her, the only person I talked to was Clementine. She was afraid so I calmed her down. I saw Gia surrender though. She must have made it out alive." Lana gives you a reassuring smile

"The day all of this started, she gave me something to hold onto for her. I just found it" You chuckle slightly, holding out a pocket knife. "Someone in her family gave it to her. She hated her family but it meant something to her."

Lana cradles Sardines "She'll be fine, I promise."

"I hope so." You smile at the infant with bright blue eyes.

Adam

[Drop the gun, keep the bat]

You put the gun on the ground and the bat behind your back.

The guard turns away to call for someone else.

While he is turned away, you take the bat and slam it on the back of his neck.

Gia slips out of his grip as he grasps onto his neck, you hit him a few more times and then look at Gia.

"Run!" You yell to her as the two of you begin running to the back of the wall, slipping out from there.

• How do you guys read that so fast? Spread your wisdom with me!

• How do you write so fast? I'm happy my character didn't just die. :D

How do you guys read that so fast? Spread your wisdom with me!

• Not on my watch, not today!

TWD_25 posted: »

How do you write so fast? I'm happy my character didn't just die.

• Lucy

You walk with Katie and Fox to a Post Office.

You make it to the Post Office and look around "Is she not here, seriously? They got a head start."

You head into the back room of the Post Office as you hear the bell ring.

You go out front to see Kara, Willy, Paul, and a new pregnant lady.

"Where were you?" Katie asks her.

She looks at Paul and the lady "Delayed flight.."

"Whatever, we need to get to the Science center, that's where Lana was expecting us to meet her." You say as you walk out the door, the others following you.

Gia

"Where do we go? What do we do?" You continue running along with Adam.

"I really wasn't expecting to make it out of there alive so I didn't plan." He stops running, as do you.

You stop for a minute "The Science Center! ATR said that's where Lana and Lucy were going to meet so that's probably where everyone else is going."

"We could try but there are no guarantees. If we want to get to the Science Center then we need to go North from here." He begins walking again, you follow him.

Ethan

You were being investigated by Reynold, he wanted to know why the others hadn't come back, where they went, and a bunch of other stuff you didn't know.

"Tell me where they went. We lost seven members in one night, you had a connection with all of them. So tell me, Ethan, where did they go?"

"I don't know, they didn't include me in on their plans because it was all last minute since Kara attacked you."

"Kara? Was that who it was?" He sends a creepy smile. "I'm done with him" He call out to the guards and leaves the room.

Lana One month, 9 days

You had been sitting in the same place for over a week now, you were waiting for the messenger to come at any minute.

You hear a knock at the door, you grab a weapon, and go to open it.

You open the door to see Lucy, Willy, Katie, Fox, and Kara.

"You told me to meet you here and I told you I would." Lucy pulls you into a hug

Willy runs over to ATR to see the baby girl.

Things were beginning to finally look up.

• I just love this fan fiction. I go on everyday reading it and checking every now and then to see an update. I haven't been able to finish my drawing because I've been busy lately, but I promise it'll be a good one. I might not nail every character as you would expect them to look though.

• Take your time : ) I'm glad you're enjoying it

I just love this fan fiction. I go on everyday reading it and checking every now and then to see an update. I haven't been able to finish my

• You're drawing every character?

I just love this fan fiction. I go on everyday reading it and checking every now and then to see an update. I haven't been able to finish my

• I'm just drawing a random scene from the fan fic

Deceptio posted: »

You're drawing every character?

• Clementine One month, 10 days

You followed your dad and Cole around ever since you found out they were alive.

You went everywhere they went.

Reynold confronted your dad, they argued and Cole kept you away from the yelling and violence.

Reynold pulled a gun and shot, your ears were ringing because of the close range, you almost thought they were going to start bleeding.

You didn't start bleeding but someone else did, your dad. He falls to the ground and Cole pulls you away from the damage.

"You let that girl see what's happening, how is she going to survive acting like a little bitch?" Reynold grabs Cole by the shoulder.

"What? And let her turn into a fucking psychopath like you? I'd rather not" Cole pulls away from him and takes you away.

(RIP Puncake. I'm sorry but something's gotta turn Clem into an actual survivor before chapter 4)

Gia One month, 11 days

You and Adam make it to the Science Center.

You knock on the door. You wait for a few seconds before someone opens it.

It's ATR, you both freeze where you are, quickly pulling each other into a hug.

"I thought you were dead."

"What? Me, dead? Never." You release from the hug and you all go inside.

Cole

You needed to get Clementine out of here, the guy was a complete lunatic.

A man came into your unit, Spark. "You know why you never found her? I took her and her little friends, they were going to find you and I couldn't let that happen."

"You kidnapped her?" Clementine was sound asleep

"You're damn right I did." He looks over at you " What are you going to do about it?"

You grab him by the neck and slam his head into the wall, multiple times, to the point of him passing out, you're not sure if he's alive or not but you really didn't care.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.