Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• I'm confused, is Clem based off of the actual Clem or just another character?

Clementine One month, 10 days You followed your dad and Cole around ever since you found out they were alive. You went everywhere they

• I'm pretty sure she's based off of the actual Clem, she was submitted and I added her to the stort.

I'm confused, is Clem based off of the actual Clem or just another character?

• Not to sound rude but where are all the zombies? Hardly anybody has even had to deal with them.

• Dead KJB but other than that not really...

TWD_25 posted: »

Not to sound rude but where are all the zombies? Hardly anybody has even had to deal with them.

• Ah. Sounds cool, I'll make sure to check that out.

I'm just drawing a random scene from the fan fic

• False sense of security. They were in a community that was considered safe, I've got stuff planned

Not to sound rude but where are all the zombies? Hardly anybody has even had to deal with them.

• YES MY CHARACTER COLE FINALLY DID THIS!

Alt text

Clementine One month, 10 days You followed your dad and Cole around ever since you found out they were alive. You went everywhere they

• RIP Puncake (2014-2014)

Alt text

I'll do my best to protect Clem!

• I just took a picture from my phone and uploaded onto imgur, but she sounds super adorable. B)

Oh darn, I just spent the last hour drawing Gia but I have no idea how to upload it. Oh well I'll just say she's mostly Japanese (so she has

• Gia One month, 9 days

You and Adam ran through the train yard, lurkers around every corner.

"We can't keep running from them." He calls out to you and throws you a flimsy knife

You remember back at ATR's house on the first day,that one didn't go down the first time.

"Adam, you need to aim for the head, they won't go down any other way." You start stabbing the lurkers that come your way

"Got it." He stops swinging at random and starts swinging for the head.

You hear the bat break and Adam start running for the road, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you along.

Willy One month, 11 days

"We put our confidence ahead of us, we put our hopes and wants first, because of that we're stuck here." ATR puts her head on her hand

"Why aren't we trying to get out then? We're faster than those creeps." You speak up

"Because if you get a single bite then that's end." Pia tells you

"You don't think I know that? We all know that." You look over at her

"Listen, kid-" She begins as you cut her off

"I'm not a kid!"

"Both of you stop, this isn't going to help anything." Katie tells you both.

Lucy

"You really think we can do that? Are you fucking crazy?" Lana whispers to you

"Sure we can, if we can get more than two people." You say back to her

"We could probably get Paul but that's it and even he might say no." She looks over at him

"What about Kara? Last time I checked she had no problem killing them." You ask Lana

"She won't leave Willy." She responds

"Fox?"

"You really think he'll jump out of a window? Really?"

"I'm just giving ideas. What about Katie and Richard?"

Her eyes widen "That's actually a good idea."

You and Lana pull Richard and Katie to the side.

"Listen, we have a plan to get rid of the creeps out there." You say to them

"We're listening" They both look at you

"The window up there is broken, we're going to jump out of the window, and draw the creeps away."

"Okay, I get that you're trying to help, but that's a suicide mission, even if you survive the fall you'll get some kind of physical injury, you wouldn't be able to keep going." Richard says, Katie quickly agreeing with him

"We'll do it ourselves then" Lana tells them, running upstairs, you follow her.

The two of you stand at the window as you begin to think about what Richard had said.

Richard and Katie run up and grab you and Lana by the arms, pulling you back.

"We're not letting you do this." Katie forces you back.

• Oh yeah, my bad.

False sense of security. They were in a community that was considered safe, I've got stuff planned

• edited June 2014

It' cool xD They're used to being protected and I'm going to let that feeling last for just a tad bit longer

Oh yeah, my bad.

• Looking good this far, eh.

Gia One month, 9 days You and Adam ran through the train yard, lurkers around every corner. "We can't keep running from them." He call

• I love how when I read something like 'In harm's way' or 'around every corner' I think of the actual game

Looking good this far, eh.

• I do that too

I love how when I read something like 'In harm's way' or 'around every corner' I think of the actual game

• Katie

You and Richard were telling the others about Lucy and Lana's plans.

"Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. They just didn't think about what they would land on." Daphne tries to reason

"She could be right, little things slip our minds and things like that slipped theirs. We can't really blame them." Paul says, agreeing with Daphne.

"You're going to say that something like that is okay? They could have died, Paul." Richard looks over at his brother.

"It's done and over with and they didn't do it anyway. We just wanted to let you guys know, not start a fight." You say, glaring at Richard.

The subject is quickly dropped as you keep an eye on Lucy and Lana.

Fox

After the conversation ended, you noticed Willy and Kara went upstairs.

You go up to see the two stacking old pallets.

"What are you guys breaking now?"

"I was going to test Daphne's theory but I can't because these are broken." Kara responds, looking down at the broken pallets.

"You didn't need to jump out of a window either way." She looks down

"I think I can make it." She looks back up at you

"Oh you do?" You run at her and grab her by he waist, pulling her away from the window "Come on, Willy." The little boy follows you on command.

"That's not fair, you caught me when I wasn't expecting, rematch." Kara says as you pull her back downstairs.

Vanessa

The motel had become increased in activity. Human and walkers.

You wanted to get the kids out of there but you didn't know where to go.

Crystal had fallen ill. Artie had gotten injured.

The only kid who wasn't hurt was Joseph.

You were running in circles.

Devyn

Reynold had become a lot more strict since the seven people left.

"I want you all to tell me their names. You must know." He tells the group "We'll start with the boy."

"Willy." A woman from the crowd yells out, everyone else ready to jump her.

"Willy, who else?"

[Tell him] or [Protect your friends]

• [Protect your friends]

Katie You and Richard were telling the others about Lucy and Lana's plans. "Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. They just didn't think ab

• Man, this Reynold dude sure knows how to bake a onion.
    [Tell him]

Katie You and Richard were telling the others about Lucy and Lana's plans. "Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. They just didn't think ab

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM
    Puncake NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Alt text
    RIP Puncake 2014 - 2014 He will be missed
    Alt text
    :'(

• [Tell him]

• [Tell him]

• ... ): Oh. That's me. Noooo Devyn noooo

I guess... even though I know it might well kill me... I'll vote how I'd want to act in the situation.

[Protect your friends]

YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING FROM ME

• [Protect your friends] GO DIE!

• DAMN!

I'm sorry Devyn but [Protect your friends]

Oh and KOX!

• **[Tell him] **

• [Tell him]

• No no it's okay, I want to protect my friends! I'd rather die than give them up ):

DAMN! I'm sorry Devyn but [Protect your friends] Oh and KOX!

• Devyn

[Tell him] (5 to 4)

He stands up in front of the group "I'm giving any of you one last chance to tell me."

You speak up, ready to regret your decision "Willy, Kara, Lucy, Lana, Katie, Paul, Richard, Fox, Adam, Gia, and ATR."

"Where did they go?" He faces you.

"They went to the Science Center." The group members look at you.

"You come with me, Clarice let's go." He makes you follow him down to the Science Center with Clarice. "If you're lying then you're going to get a bullet in the head."

You reach the Science Center and he bangs on the door.

ATR

Who would be knocking on the door? Everyone was here.

"Kara, can you go get that?" You hold on to Sardines.

She goes to the door, opens it, and immediately shuts it.

"Go get Fox, Lucy, and Katie. Tell them to go out of here, now." She pushes her back against the door.

You run upstairs without a question. You run over to Lucy "You have to get out of here. Get Fox and Katie, get them out of here."

"What? Why?" Lucy asks as you push her towards the others.

Reynold

You stand in front of the Science Center, still hitting the door, a girl blocking it.

"Who is that woman?" You turn towards Devyn.

"That one's Kara, the one who hit you." Devyn looks down

You begin hitting the door harder, knowing that it was her.

Two men and a boy come up behind you. Fox, Paul, and Willy.

You spot Willy and leave the door alone.

The men see you pull your gun out and pull Willy away. Willy screams as the men pull him.

You hear the door open and a shot is fired, Clarice gets shot in the shoulder but no major injuries.

Another shot is fired and it hits you in the thigh, you pass out.

Clarice

You wake up in a room with Reynold, you're both tied to a chair.

You see a woman and a man. "You're finally awake?" The woman says, walking into the light. It was Kara.

"What do you want with us?" You ask her, wincing in pain.

"I want you to tell us why you're hunting us down." The man, Fox, speaks up.

"Because you ran away. No survivors." You say as Reynold begins to wake up "Let me ask you a question. Why'd you shoot?"

"You shot at Willy, your friend over there is damn lucky he survived the first time." Kara answers your question

"Kara, it's about time that we get out of here." Fox looks over at her.

She nods and they walk out of the room

"They can't leave us here." Reynold attempts to stand up, losing his balance instantly.

• edited June 2014

Reynold one hellovah' garlic, spicy and purple. Santiago too quiet to be mentioned.

Devyn [Tell him] (5 to 4) He stands up in front of the group "I'm giving any of you one last chance to tell me." You speak up, read

• GOD DAMN IT!! I'M SO MAD AT STORY ME ): Devyn whyyyyy. Why would you betray them like that. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

Devyn [Tell him] (5 to 4) He stands up in front of the group "I'm giving any of you one last chance to tell me." You speak up, read

• Did i just noticed.that Lana was the only one that wasn't said t1p go?

• ? The group will remeber that.

? Sardines will remember that you betrayed her.

sardines posted: »

GOD DAMN IT!! I'M SO MAD AT STORY ME ): Devyn whyyyyy. Why would you betray them like that. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

• Ohooho.

? The group will remeber that. ? Sardines will remember that you betrayed her.

• Lana, Paul, Richard, Daphne, ATR, Sardines, and Santiago aren't really in as much danger or trouble as the ones who attacked him or his guards.

Shumisha posted: »

Did i just noticed.that Lana was the only one that wasn't said t1p go?

• That makes sense, anyhow - S'all good, this will turn into a good cactusdrink.

Lana, Paul, Richard, Daphne, ATR, Sardines, and Santiago aren't really in as much danger or trouble as the ones who attacked him or his guards.

• Carver grouo is just a piece of trash compared to ius lol

Lana, Paul, Richard, Daphne, ATR, Sardines, and Santiago aren't really in as much danger or trouble as the ones who attacked him or his guards.

• We just kick them to the side,we're the best

Shumisha posted: »

Carver grouo is just a piece of trash compared to ius lol

• I can't draw Kara. Do you have any reference characters to her? It's tough drawing female people.

• The picture that Spookers drew yesterday (I think.) was spot on to her appearance.

I can't draw Kara. Do you have any reference characters to her? It's tough drawing female people.

• How do you upload a picture? I got one.

The picture that Spookers drew yesterday (I think.) was spot on to her appearance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.