Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited December 2008
    steps in front of a bulldozer, i die. comes back to life in the form of chuck norris, round-house kicks snicklin in the face. he dies from being kicked by the coolest.
  • edited December 2008
    But then I recompose and eat you! Ha! An oreo eating Chuck Norris! How ironic!
  • edited December 2008
    comes back to life and bleeds bullets
  • edited December 2008
    Oooooh noooooo! Um, now I bleed and I drown you to death.
  • edited December 2008
    aw, crud! do i have to kill myself?! the member above me is me!
    me: kills myself.
    me: comes back to life. eats me.
    me: comes back to life, bites me. ETC.
  • edited December 2008
    Now I use this to take advantage of you, and you now get caught in an endless glitch, somewhere between time and space!
  • edited December 2008
    um... one i can swim, two i wasn't attacking you i was just bleeding bullets! (chuck norris bleeds bullets! he doesn't bleed blood!)
  • edited December 2008
    I glue a bomb on antirikurox.
  • edited December 2008
    I punch you in the ****ing face! While screaming "this is for spamming me you jerk!"
  • edited December 2008
    i report stinkomanfan for saying bad words
  • edited December 2008
    i report stinkomanfan for saying bad words

Was that supposed to kill him?

While you're trying to figure out how to report stinkomanfan, I pull back your hair and slit your throat with the rustiest, mast jagged dagger I could find.
  • edited December 2008
    I explode spontaneously, making everyone currently alive dead
    I transfer my powder with my essence in to a taste tested Sblounched! bar
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, no fair! You killed yourself. You're supposed to let someone else do that.

I take the taste-tested candy bar and perform a regeneration ritual to bring you back to life in the form of a chocolate man. I then perform said ritual again, but backwards, making it perform the funtion of a DEgeneration ritual. Mwahahaha!
  • edited December 2008
    I'm resurected as a zombie velociraptor! Cower before my jaws of "un-life"!
  • edited December 2008
    i come back to life and turn vyperspit into pie and eat him!
  • edited December 2008
    I leave such a good prank-call on antirikurox's answering machine that it explodes (like a nuclear explosion, not a lame regular explosion) and kills him.
  • edited December 2008
    I stare at you and you die. You can't kill me because I'm a ninja.
  • edited December 2008
    Avada kedavra!
  • edited December 2008
    i tell ugly bird that i do not have an answering machine because i do not have a phone so he explodes because it makes it go back in time before he said my answering machine exploded...
  • edited December 2008
    I strangle you
  • edited December 2008
    i come back to life and use magic to turn stinkomanfan into a pie which i then eat!
  • edited December 2008
    I come back as a ghost and torment you by relentlessly making fun of you for not having a phone. You eventually feel so ashamed that you die. I then go on to the afterlife because I have completed my unfinished business.
  • edited December 2008
    you didnt explode i meant the time portal!
  • edited December 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    I'm resurected as a zombie velociraptor! Cower before my jaws of "un-life"!

This was the post below me. I assume it meant that he killed my with his jaws, since that's how this game works. You kill the member above you.
  • edited December 2008
    i throw an atom bomb at ugly bird while he is talking to vyperspit.
  • edited December 2008
    i change the gravity and the bomb lands on you.
  • edited December 2008
    I give you a great big bear hug. Unfortunately, I don't know my own strength, therefore I accidentally crush you to death. Sorry Stinko-fan.
  • edited December 2008
    My body is reanimated by the Flood, and I kill you all and turn you all into zombies, unfortunately, we're all under control of the Gravemind.
  • edited December 2008
    i come back to life as the best zombie slayer in the world, and kill all of them including snicklin.
  • edited December 2008
    i bite you and after you kill the zombies you turn into one technecly killing you
  • edited December 2008
    you were a zombie, idiot! you are dead! you never came back to life yet! sorry, you have to play by the rules!
  • edited December 2008
    Two: After you die have a come up with a crackpot reason of how you came back. Or not. Whatever.

You. Axe. Head. Decapitated. Dead.
  • edited December 2008
    I gather all of your useless periods, combine them into one entity, and use it to bash your brains out. Lovely, no?
  • edited December 2008
    All the Flood forms merge together to create... Gigamind! We crush any and all living, breathing things.
    GAME OVER.
  • edited December 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    All the Flood forms merge together to create... Gigamind! We crush any and all living, breathing things.
    GAME OVER.

Fortunately, I was holding my breath at the time this crushing took place, so I didn't qualify as both a living AND a breathing thing. After all the chaos and devastation passes, I tell you about my idea for a crossover of the old shows "Night Court" and "Melrose Place". You die from all the various emotions that insue regarding said idea.
  • edited December 2008
    I'm a zombie. i don't need to breath. Being a zombie i attack UglyBird because it's in my nature
  • edited December 2008
    I temporarily transform into an ATTRACTIVE (but deadly) bird, just to throw you into confusion. I then kill you by regurgitating a poisonous worm straight into your throat.
  • edited December 2008
    I think I'm supposed to be dead thrice-fold by now, so I'll just go right ahead and have my dog reincarnate my mutilated corpse.

Being newly living once more, I kill 2 birds with one stone. Unfortunately, one of them was Ugly Bird. Sorry about that. I didn't see you there.
  • edited December 2008
    i love ugly bird

why did you post that on here?! (the confusion of him never posting it anywhere makes his head explode!)
  • edited December 2008
    I love the devil. The devil is my best pal.

Dude... you do know that the devil is EVIL, right?

The fact that you DO love the devil, but also didn't know that he was evil, makes your head asplode twice!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.