Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Dude... i love you antirikurox!!!!

disgusting man!!!! (the disgusting-ness makes your head explode pi times!)
  • edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Fortunately, I was holding my breath at the time this crushing took place, so I didn't qualify as both a living AND a breathing thing. After all the chaos and devastation passes, I tell you about my idea for a crossover of the old shows "Night Court" and "Melrose Place". You die from all the various emotions that insue regarding said idea.

Living AND breathing. You're a living form, so you died. :D
  • edited December 2008
    OOOOHhh... living things die, AND breathing things die. Not just things that are living AND breathing. My mistake. So I did die, but when I did, um, the shockwave resulting from all the incredibly intense and vast energy escaping from my body also kills you. So, we're both dead. Ha ha...
  • edited December 2008
    Now we're fighting fist-to-fist in Helleven, a land between Hell and Heaven, and I kill you. Your soul descends into hell and you burn for all eternity! >: D
  • edited December 2008
    Luckily, anti-blah was unable to make my head a-splode, and he never will be able to. And so, I interrupt Snicklin's victory with a chainsaw right through the torso.

Bleeding to death from the top half of your dismembered body is not a fun way to die.
  • edited December 2008
    Neither is being eviscerated! Ha ha, evisceration! I just love the way that sounds.

Uh, oh... did I mention I eviscerated you? Yeah, I did. I did... with my... um... my wrath. Yeah, I eviscerated you with my wrath. Somehow.
  • edited December 2008
    I out-wrath your wrath with my wrath sapping machine.
    I stab you somehow with a wet towel.
  • edited December 2008
    i turn into freddy krueger and kill everyone. (excluding my self!)
  • edited December 2008
    I dream up that Freddy Krueger gets crushed by a safe and you die LOL
  • edited December 2008
    i turn into jason voorhees and kill everyone with my chainsaw.
  • edited December 2008
    I temporarily cause myself to not exist, so that when you kill everyone, the word "everyone" doesn't include me, bacause I don't exist. Then, I start to exist again and I make it so that you PERMENANTLY don't exist.
  • edited December 2008
    i kill you with a sord becase i also went oit of exisstense at the same time u went out of existense
  • edited December 2008
    i come back to life and say "i like pie" and the insanity of me saying that all the time (which i actually do!) makes everyone kill each other, oh wait, that is already happening (wow!)
  • edited December 2008
    I show up and say that I don't like pie. This makes you cry. You cry so hard that you drown yourself in a pitiful little salty river. This is one of the second most dumpy ways to die.
  • edited December 2008
    (i beat chuck norris in character fights and made him cry, i am manly!) (chuck norris does not cry!) i roundhouse kick uglybird in the face.
  • edited December 2008
    I call Chuck Norris and say you're slandering his name. I also call Mr. T and say you pity'd his mama. Chuck and Mr. T kill you because they're awesome like that.
  • edited December 2008
    i come back to life and eat them. (yum!) (i forgot i also ate you!)
  • edited December 2008
    I roundhouse(boat) kick you in the face and then I roundhouse(boat) punch you in the face and then I do the Hully Gully on the Panama Canal (with The Sneak).
  • edited December 2008
    i show up after never posting in this forum until now in a poof of shiny colors! as u are distracted, i crash telltale games, making this entire forum asplode!
  • edited December 2008
    i crash telltale games, making this entire forum asplode!

Nope. Still here.

My eviscerated body parts slowly crawl together and repair themselves. Once they've fully mended, I find you and toss you into the bottomless pit created by the other forum that you accidentally a sploded instead of this one.

I chortle, then mumble to myself: "When you fall in a bottomless pit, you die of starvation."
  • edited December 2008
    Little do you know that i'm behind you with a murderous look on my face while holding a katana.
  • edited December 2008
    ZOMG THE TOPIC STARTER APPEARS!

Me....the all powerful topic starter will now flip this switch....thing to slowly kill the topic! Only a higher power can stop me now! Muhahaha! And by high power I mean like, a mod or admin...or pretty much anyone that works at TellTale....anyway!

*Flips switch but accidentally breaks it.*

....F&%#ING! I spent my entire allowance on this thing! GRAAAA!!!!!!I SMASH!

*Turns into Hulk and beats the ever loving crap outta Stinko.*
  • edited December 2008
    I turn into the She-Hulk and seduce you, only to stick my hand down your throat and rip out your lungs when you lean in for a kiss.
  • edited December 2008
    But I grow new lungs... and turn into... Iron Man? Anyway, then I shoot you with my LAZOR! SHOOP DA WHOOP!
  • edited December 2008
    I get tired of the whole super hero thing and sick a superheros worst enemy on them. Obsessed Fans
  • edited December 2008
    Actually a super hero's worst enemy is realistic science and physical laws that prove most of their antics to be impossible.
  • edited December 2008
    Little do you know that i'm behind you with a murderous look on my face while holding a katana.

Nope. I didn't know that. In fact, you might still be there, although I've already left.

Now that I've escaped the horribly murderous leering from StinkomanFan, I can show Ugly Bird that gravity is not only a superhero's worst enemy, but also his own. Especially when he's being thrown from a Boeing 747 at 35,000 feet altitude.

*throws Ugly Bird off plane*
  • edited December 2008
    I placed superglue on metalkombat's hands. He falls to his death with Ugly Bird.
  • edited December 2008
    *Shoots arrow at ig0pwned then comes over to him and cuts his throat*
  • edited December 2008
    *Stabs splash1 with the arrow that he shot at ig0pwned (he apparently missed the arrow because after he fired it, he had to cut his throat) right through the back of his head.*
  • edited December 2008
    As an ugly bird, I spread my bird-like wings and escape falling to my death, inadvertently saving metalkombat's life in the process, but also, more advertently, saving my own life.

I then pick up the napoleon and carry him (and metalkombat) straight into the sun, which I somehow survive, although my passengers are not so lucky. I then invite all my enemies to a party inside the sun, but they all end up dying in the process of trying to come to it. Oh well, more spiked punch for me.
  • edited December 2008
    I mourn for my cousin with the same user name, just without an underscore, for his death. I avenge my cousin by sneaking into his lair and choking him with a giant egg.
  • edited December 2008
    I take a freaking hot giant frying pan and the egg at the_napoleon. They are scalding. They come to life and attach themsevles to his face, making him a pile of nothing.
  • edited December 2008
    i kick the pile of nothing into your face, making you cough uncontrollably. Then, I shove... a... cd... up... your...(wait for it)... nose.(there)
  • edited December 2008
    I jump up and down, causing you to die and then repeatedly come back to life only to die again for NO REASON WHATSOEVER! HA AH HA HA AH!
  • edited December 2008
    I put a brick on the ground (heheh i'm so clever):)
  • edited December 2008
    Hmm.... how can I bring myself to life after being incinerated in the sun....

Well, it seems like my belief that alien life exist, not on Mars, but on the inside of the sun, holds true. I was the lucky passenger to land directly on the only entrance to the secret world inside the sun, where the alien forms greeted me, introduced me to their magnificent new technologies, and sent me home with a delicious chocolate stuffed with caramel. Yum....

I take smellyman's brick and launch it through his head. Not so clever now, are you?
  • edited December 2008
    Out of pure luck, the wind takes my nothing and forms me back to my normal self, alive and well. I hit metalkombat in the head with a antique metal bird cage, then I release the bird ghosts that have once lived in the cage, the ghost birds then pick at his skin and eventually eat him completely.
  • edited December 2008
    I SURVIVE THE BRICK BEING LAUNCHED THROUGH MY HEAD! Why? Because my brain is in my... LEFT HAND!
    Anyway, I unleash the power of bananas upon napoleon and he will forevermore be forced to smell and taste bananas! Ultimately forcing him to kill himself
  • edited December 2008
    I sigh and wish that I was in napoleon's place before he killed himself for no apparent reason, I love bananas, but no, I have to be the underscore napoleon. I get angry that smellyman206 didn't unleash the power of bananas on me, so I kill him. No details, I just killed him, somehow.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.