Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited January 2009
    I didn't say was active did i? I strangle you
  • edited January 2009
    I perform a fancy Krav Maga technique before I die, and you are now in my grasp. I strangle you until I'm absolutely sure that you're dead.
  • edited January 2009
    I freeze you forever
  • edited January 2009
    I cause you to burn eternally, somehow.
  • edited January 2009
    I ban metalkombat for making this thread bland. He dies of grief.
  • edited January 2009
    You die of "being metalkombat's sworn enemy", which is a painful death, that usually involves several spears (hurled by me) through your head, neck, and throat.

I then arbitrarily decide that you had a point after all, so I subsequently kill metalkombat for (through the bonds of friendship) forcing me to kill somebody who had a point.
  • edited January 2009
    I like you, So, I'm gonna let you die by being burned by your favouraite female Game character (Mine'd be Krystal =3)
  • edited January 2009
    I like you so I kill you painlessly by surgicly removing your brain
  • edited January 2009
    I like you, so you die from a coma (Caused by the most ultimate stunts ever)
  • edited January 2009
    I like you, So, I'm gonna let you die by being burned by your favouraite female Game character (Mine'd be Krystal =3)

Ah, you see, there's a problem with that. You see, Yuna from Final Fantasy X would never burn me, since she's such a beautifully kind person. Although, if she did, she'd probably use Ifrit (a fire summons), which would be a pretty cool (and probably fairly instantanious) way to go.

At any rate, I guess I'll let you die by getting an infection that found its way into your body via a paper cut that you got from a picture of Krystal. That sounds good, right?
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    At any rate, I guess I'll let you die by getting an infection that found its way into your body via a paper cut that you got from a picture of Krystal. That sounds good, right?

Yes.

You die from... Umm... Natural Causes?
  • edited January 2009
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    I ban metalkombat for making this thread bland. He dies of grief.

*sob*

Being completely grief-stricken, I take Ugly Bird to the top of a volcano to ask him to push me in, since I don't have the courage to do it myself. One we reach the top, I "accidentally" (and forcefully) push him into the volcano. Once I've watched him boil in the magma, I suddenly feel much better about myself.

I then add a few herbs and spices to this thread.
  • edited January 2009
    You get mercilessly Beaten, Shocked, burnt, smacked, bitten, frozen and posoned, all while listening to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up"
  • edited January 2009
    After dying in more than one way that could certainly be considered "hot" (in more than one sense), I become the God of flames! I then swear revenge against metalkombat because he helped to make me into the abomination that I am (and because the fate I suffered at his hands was much less enjoyable than the one I suffered at the hands of Ray-The-Sun). I lie in wait for several hours, watching him in the shadows, and finally when he finally gets up and says to himself "I could really go for a nice, cold, refreshing..." I promptly burn him to a blackened crisp, slowly, and with a malicious smile on my badly distorted face.
  • edited January 2009
    You Spontaneously Combust, Due to the announcement they're releasing a second season of SBCG4AP.
  • edited January 2009
    Fortunately, because I am the God of flames, spontaniously combusting doesn't actually do much of anything to me, since I am constantly wreathed in flame anyway.

Oh, but you spontaniously combust when I tell you that Krystal has just been run over by a truck full of explosives that subsequently backed up, parked on her for twenty minutes, and exploded.
  • edited January 2009
    Little does Ugly Bird know that the touch of his flames cannot kill humans, but only turn them into flaming demi-gods. This power is meant for him to recruit an army to use at his beck and call, but my rebellious spirit overcomes my calling.

I then swear vengeance on the god who once swore revenge against me, Ugly Bird, the god of flames. The most I can do, however, is throw buckets of water on him, which mildly annoys him. He attempts to destroy me to rid himself of the nuisance, but fails again and again and again. He eventually becomes dispirited, and although he does not die, he lives an endless life of nuisance and sorrow.
  • edited January 2009
    Hey metalkombat, do you remember what this thread is called? Oh yeah, it's "kill the member above you", not "demoralize the member above you."

You die for not obeying the rules.
  • edited January 2009
    Hey Ugly Bird, do you remember what this thread is called? Oh yeah, it's "kill the member above you", not "have the rules of the thread kill the member above you."

You die of a knife administered to your neck by me.
  • edited January 2009
    Hey Ugly Bird, do you remember what this thread is called? Oh yeah, it's "kill the member above you", not "have the rules of the thread kill the member above you."

You die of a knife administered to your neck by me.

Oh yeah? Well maybe I'll just MAKE a thread called "have the rules of the thread kill the member above you". How 'bout that, huh?

In fact, I think I will...

*goes and makes it*

Ta da! I sure showed you, didn't I? Didn't I?
  • edited January 2009
    Oh yeah? Well maybe I'll just MAKE a thread called "have the rules of the thread kill the member above you". How 'bout that, huh?

In fact, I think I will...

*goes and makes it*

Ta da! I sure showed you, didn't I? Didn't I?

Ugly Bird, as far as I'm concerned, that's the funniest thing you've ever done on this forum. Kudos to you!

However, you failed to kill me. So I take your kudos back.

And then gut you with a spoon.
  • edited January 2009
    I may be dead, but it just so happens that when you gave me those kudos (albeit briefly) I discreetly coated them with a special poison that only I have an immunity to, so when you took them back, you became poisoned. The poison acts slowly and painfully and makes you believe yourself to be a cow for several days before killing you. Also, there is no antidote.

Oh, and I'm glad you think what I did was funny, but saying "that's the funniest thing you've ever done" only really means something if you thought I was funny in the first place. I know you meant it as a compliment though, so I'll take it as one anyway.

But you're still going to think you're a cow.
  • edited January 2009
    But you're still going to think you're a cow.

"Mooooo..."

*tramples Ugly Bird*
  • edited January 2009
    I'm so upset about this thread beginning to disintegrate, that I murder Ugly Bird for killing it with his awesome new thread under the pressure of the emper- I mean metalkombat. I realize I killed an awesome dude. I seek revenge. I stab metalkombat with a stick of butter. I remember I had a bet with some random guy that I wouldn't kill metalkombat, and tommorow was the day the bet ended. I bet my life. I commit hari kari. Try to kill me now!
  • edited January 2009
    You die from having your sewn together limbs ripped off/unstitched, and then getting headshotted by a player called "|\|00B K1|_ |_ 3R" (get it? Ig0r PWNED!)
  • edited January 2009
    It's pronounced, pohn-weed. Your latest computer update causes it to explode when you miss-type something.
  • edited January 2009
    You get Barrel Roll'd into a pit of lave.
  • edited January 2009
    I wipe the remains of the butter ig0r stabbed me with off my chest. Butter is apparently not my secret weakness.

As RTS casually strolls down the street, I turn onto the street from a dark alleyway and begin to follow him from a distance. He stops in a pastry shop, and I wait outside. Once he leaves with a slightly greasy bag, he notices me waiting and recognizes me as the man walking behind him before. He walks a bit faster after this, and I do the same. He looks back "casually" a few times, still to see me there, and proceeds to a light jog. I follow this fashion.

After some time, this has turned into a full-fledged chase, and we've come to a bridge at a lethal height above a river. He looks back a final time, and stumbles into an inconveniently placed trash can. He stumbles and nearly falls over the safety rail protecting him from the river.

He pushes against the rail and lands safely on the bridge, taking a few steps back. He sighs with relief, and is then crushed by an unmarked white van. How unfortunate that the bridge had no safety rail on the traffic side of the pedestrian walkway.
  • edited January 2009
    you get attacked by fresh fruit.

25 invisible e-dollars if you get the reference.
  • edited January 2009
    I swat aside the pesty fruit. It doesn't really injure me, especially since I don't get the reference.

In lieu of that, I take your 25 invisible e-dollars and shove them down your throat. You choke to death.

-You were killed by the internet!-
  • edited January 2009
    i have an extra life. that offer's still up, but since you didn't get the refference, you won't get this one either. a 16 ton weight falls on you because of the fruit.
  • edited January 2009
    I sneak up behind you with a...... a.... mouse (computer) and strangle you with the cord!!
  • edited January 2009
    It's a wireless mouse, so he's fine, but you get an icicle embedded in your face, you die from frostbite.
  • edited January 2009
    *re-spawn in 30 seconds*

(30 seconds later)

I suffocate Mouldcube with a Snuggie (the portable blanket!).
  • edited January 2009
    i then take your snuggie and it's your favorate blanket. i rip it to peices and you kill your self because you cant live without it
  • edited January 2009
    You get ambushed at Sector Z, Unfortunately, Since you suck at piloting, You get hit by Six Heavy Shield breaking Missles. (Who can guess what game I'm refrencing?)
  • edited January 2009
    Hmm... My Little Pony? You are angered at my guess. Yet years from living with my sister have taught me when to dodge oncoming savages. I swoop to the left. Now that I won the bullfight, you are shot.
  • edited January 2009
    The Ultimate Chimera comes out of nowhere, you manage to hit the button on its back, But the bird press it again just as you let your guard down, and you are... Umm... Lets just go with OBLITERATED.
  • edited January 2009
    You are deeply saddened by my death. You seek revenge on the Chimera. You become a Chimera destroyer. You are about to shoot one, but he sees you and shoots you. The last words you hear are,

7026.CHIMera.jpg
  • edited January 2009
    I beat you to death with the box of my copy of Starfox Assault because you fail to realize Who the Ultimate Chimera IS.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.