Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I steal a bus and run over both the_napoleon and the napoleon
  • edited December 2008
    Seeing as to how the ghost birds are supernatural entities, my pecked-off body pieces fall straight through their technically-non-existent stomachs and right back on the ground. Due to some wacky scientific experiment involving magnetism that I was involved in a few years back, my body pieces pull back together and mold together. I live once again!

I blow up the bus StinkomanFan is driving with a rocket launcher. That I found in a dumpster. Down the street. *shady look*
  • edited December 2008
    I turn into all the basic components of EVERY KNOWN WEAPON and wait in the middle of the road for someone to use me to blow someone else up.
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, well... you all die, somehow!
  • edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    I turn into all the basic components of EVERY KNOWN WEAPON and wait in the middle of the road for someone to use me to blow someone else up.

I pick up the components needed to make a pistol, assemble them, and blow a few holes in Snicklin before he can think of a good way to kill us all. Then I leave the pistol on the ground for someone else to find and conveniently use.
  • edited December 2008
    The pistol discharges and shoots you in the face
  • edited December 2008
    StinkoManFan is suddenly transported to time square, and is an ant (thanks to my new invention). He tried to escape from the new years ball dangling over him, but he's to slow to escape. Squash.
  • edited January 2009
    The pistol discharges and shoots you in the face

Um...

*throws down get out of jail free card*

Secretly, I had left a time bomb in ig0rpwnwEd's house set for 12:01 AM, January 1, 2009. A minute after he brings in the new year, he is engulfed in flames as his house becomes a pile of rubble next to the road. I guess '09 just isn't his year.
  • edited January 2009
    Thanks to the magic of Starfox Adventures (:D) your head gets asploded by a Dinosaur and the blonde guy does a tiny dance (While holding a Hand Grenade, Which gets rid of the remains of your corpse)
  • edited January 2009
    You are the blonde guy. You suddenly belive you are a monster. You eat the grenade. Go boom.
  • edited January 2009
    You are a Slice of cheese. Time to get grated you *GLITCH*.
  • edited January 2009
    Since you forgot the comma, um... you turn become a dumb head. Your head is too dumb to bear, causing homestar to devour it. It tasted like hot jones.
  • edited January 2009
    Since I am presumably a pile of ashes, I float into ig0rpwnwEd's nest glass of water and poison him when he drinks it.
  • edited January 2009
    Um... My friends discover what happened and travel back in time to buy a Wii. Doing that completely changes history as we know it, and you are a sheet of paper,. I deface you, feel that my drawing was not good, and put you in the shredder. Bye bye!
  • edited January 2009
    I force you to play Big Rigs. Yoe die of boredom (and gunshot through the head)
  • edited January 2009
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    Um... My friends discover what happened and travel back in time to buy a Wii. Doing that completely changes history as we know it, and you are a sheet of paper,. I deface you, feel that my drawing was not good, and put you in the shredder. Bye bye!

I didn't think that, after being blown to dust, I couldn't be killed again. This, however, certainly achieved it, plus some. Certainly a great contribution to this thread!

However, I'm going to make it null and void in the easiest way possible.

I'm alive again. I won't go through the motions of explaining what happened, but I will tell you that involved a glass orb, a time paradox, and 17 zebra cakes.

Now that I've found life again, I'll begin by killing you, RTS. I find you, bag you, drag your body-bag to the nearest 50-ft deep body of water, stuff a few bricks in with you for good measure, and toss you underwater.
  • edited January 2009
    Ray(-Of-Death) comes and Murders you (Horrible torture, to be specific), I make note that he is from the Lamron universe, A universe where Geeks become Goths, Nerds become Cricketers, and Starfox Fans become Starfox Fans.
  • edited January 2009
    Ray-The-Sun takes me to this universe. I am so horrified at the site of me being a goth who likes geek stuff (instead of Vice-Versa), that I murder Ray-The-Sun. I realize that he was the only one who knew how to escape. So I eat him. Then I return to have his death on my conscience for one year before I forget about him. My scar hurts. (Get it? I'm making fun of the somewhat fun storied, but bland and over-rated Harry Potter books. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha.)
  • edited January 2009
    I just stand motionless in the middle of the battlefield, with all the death and destruction going on all around me. I am holding a single bullet out in front of me with an open palm, staring at it and repeating the emotionless mantra: "shoot... shoot, something."

Eventually the bullet gets tired of my nonsense and drives itself into ig0rpwnwEd's prefrontal cortex. Meanwhile, I continued to stare at my open palm, changing my mantra to "punch... punch, something."
  • edited January 2009
    I use my PSI powers (Gotten in Lamron) to 'splo stuff up/Lit' stuff up/Lightstorm stuff up.

...Ugly bird dies of cancer 1 month later (Too much Happy-Box)
  • edited January 2009
    I lock you in a room of clowns that want to rape you.
  • edited January 2009

Don't use that word. Might get'cha banned.

Oh. And I lock you in a room filled with Aparoids that want to Infest you.
  • edited January 2009

That disturbing...

...Ugly bird dies of cancer 1 month later (Too much Happy-Box)

What is "happy-box"?
  • edited January 2009
    (its what the people in Mother 3 call "Tell-uhh-viss-ee-unns", Never heard of one myself. Have you tried "Happy Cold Box" or "Happy Relaxation Chair"?)

Ugly bird gets "Oh Does he? EH?" OWW OWW OWW BLUE SPAH IS STABBING ME... AGAIN!
    *Red spy uncloaks behind Bird* Gentlemen? *stab*
  • edited January 2009
    I come back as "the essence of destruction itself". I cannot be destroyed, because the very act of attempting to destroy me makes me stronger.

I sneak up behind Ray-The-Sun and tap him on the shoulder, which immediately causes his shoulder to crumble into dust. This also sends a shockwave slowly through his body. In a matter of only a few minutes, it will cause his entire body to crumble into dust, one tiny piece at a time.
  • edited January 2009
    You asplode, because you aren't the Essence of destruction, Giygas is.

You fall asleep and Giygas invades your dreams. You go insane. So much that you wanna "Glunt the Ploontuckle"(?) I feel its my duty. It was a Mercy Killing.
  • edited January 2009
    Myra comes and nags you to death. Ha-Ha!
  • edited January 2009
    You get 'ported into my head. "those voices" cause you to... well... It can't be explained... it is UNKNOWN to the mortal.
  • edited January 2009
    I capture your soul and put it into an internet game. It is used over and over again to fling kittens through cannons (your soul apparently has some sort of explosive quality), until it finally dies of hopelessness. How depressing.
  • edited January 2009
    You also get taken to the iner workings of my mind. You find my "Hallowed Imagination" and die from an Iye-Slice (Two blade weapons through the eyes, Out and through the shoulders....)
  • edited January 2009
    I'll assume that, since you magically re-spawned, I can as well. In the spirit of re-spawning (and a certain game related to it), I take a gravity hammer to your face.
  • edited January 2009
    The Bad-Gaming police beat you (u r L4D nao) for your obvious bad-Game refrence.
  • edited January 2009
    I use a skull-hammer on you. (Best weapon ever)
  • edited January 2009
    You die from @INSERT KNOWN DISEASE OF YEAR@.
  • edited January 2009
    I stab you with [insert deadly weapon, and lack of creativity to actually put something here, here].
  • edited January 2009
    You die from Insomnia.
  • edited January 2009
    You know, being slammed in the skull repeatedly with a hardcover copy of Insomnia by Stephen King might be one of the better ways to die. Better than being forced through a meat grinder, that is.

*forces RTS through a meat grinder*
  • edited January 2009
    I shove a grenade down your throut
  • edited January 2009
    How cruel... just for that Metalkombat, I'm going to KILL YOUR SOUL!

*forces metalkombat to kill Stephen King, which is like killing his soul*
  • edited January 2009
    I shove a grenade down your throut

I pull it out and throw it at your retreating back. Before you can post again to throw it at me, it explodes.

As for you, Ugly Bird, I force you to kill yourself, which is like killing your soul. Literally.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.