Forum Contest #11

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just got a message from Shale to keep track of all the eliminations and to inform people that if they haven't entered they still can.

• Cool

dojo32161 posted: »

Just got a message from Shale to keep track of all the eliminations and to inform people that if they haven't entered they still can.

• This feels like Survivor to me lol. With everyone voting each other off and stuff :D

• OK so the people eliminated so far are honzian, mark, Deceptio, GOUSTTTT, and AWESOMEO

• CRIES

Honzian posted: »

What? Already? I didn't even get to vote in the last one, you guys sure don't waste time. Well random for me: sardines

• Random, HERO_1000 then?

• Don't worry your time will come but for now I'm pretty sure you're safe ;)

sardines posted: »

CRIES

• My vote goes to Welcome_to_Woodbury this time.

• Welcome_to_Woodbury

nothing personal.

• Poor AWESEMO. Even though he tried to vote for me, he liked Sly Cooper so he was cool in my book.

Above comments are sexist too, but whatever.

My vote goes to TheKingOfWalkers.

Sorry man, I've just never seen you around the boards before.

• Randomnizer picks: TheKingOfWalkers

• edited July 2014

3 for Welcome_To_Woodbury. 1 for maxbear. 1 for sardines. 1 for its_that_guy. 4 for TheKingOfWalkers. 1 for HERO_1000

• I vote for TheKingOfWalkers.

• Good, good ;)

My vote goes to Welcome_to_Woodbury this time.

• :)

child123 posted: »

Welcome_to_Woodbury nothing personal.

• Ah, don't worry, I don't care if I lose or not. It's just a fun little game.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry man, I'm just sticking to my last vote for no reason XD

• C'mon people vote if you haven't done so already!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

People see me as a threat, so they voted me out? lol, I didn't know you think of me that way, I'm flattered ;)

• :( sorry but I guess it's a compliment :)

People see me as a threat, so they voted me out? lol, I didn't know you think of me that way, I'm flattered

• Lol you WERE the biggest threat though ;)

People see me as a threat, so they voted me out? lol, I didn't know you think of me that way, I'm flattered

• And that is??

ShaleReeve posted: »

Would you like to be in the Forum User Elimination Game?

• TheKingOfWalkers is out now too, it seems.

Sorry man, just trying to narrow it down.

• Once again we're at a standstill. We need someone to change their vote. Welcome_To_Woodbury has 3 votes and TheKingOfWalkers has 4

• I can honestly say I never expected people to think that, what did I do to become a "threat"?

PoopBrown posted: »

Lol you WERE the biggest threat though

• You were the most popular on the list so you could've swept everyone near the end so we took care of it then and there :P

I can honestly say I never expected people to think that, what did I do to become a "threat"?

• I heard people were jealous of you because you are cool and popular that means ELIMINATION (ask PoopBrown about it) lol but sorry you're gone :(

I can honestly say I never expected people to think that, what did I do to become a "threat"?

• Actually TheKingOfWalkers has 4 he needs one more I updated my list

TheKingOfWalkers is out now too, it seems. Sorry man, just trying to narrow it down.

• I guess it's because you're relatively popular. That apparently makes you a threat. (What are you threatening?)

• sorry nothing personal.

• It wasn't jealousy it was playing smart and that means to get rid of the best before they win

Saltlick123 posted: »

I heard people were jealous of you because you are cool and popular that means ELIMINATION (ask PoopBrown about it) lol but sorry you're gone

• Ah, alright I see now. Thanks for telling me.

Actually TheKingOfWalkers has 4 he needs one more I updated my list

• He was most likely to win so we took him out so other people could win

I guess it's because you're relatively popular. That apparently makes you a threat. (What are you threatening?)

• I know.... hides in a Bush

It wasn't jealousy it was playing smart and that means to get rid of the best before they win

• Your welcome :)

Ah, alright I see now. Thanks for telling me.

• He's trying to play this smart, but I know exactly what he's doing.... :) :) :)

Somehow, through the course of this, PoopBrown became the leader of this thread.

• No that ain't the reason I just wanted to give the new people a chance.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Somehow, through the course of this, PoopBrown became the leader of this thread.

• For now you're on my good side so I won't vote you off but when it comes down to it I'm sadly going to have to :(

I know.... hides in a Bush

• edited July 2014

??? Just stay on my good side is all I need to say to anyone lol

He's trying to play this smart, but I know exactly what he's doing....

• edited July 2014

I'm gonna have to do the same, one day :( # The FEELZ

For now you're on my good side so I won't vote you off but when it comes down to it I'm sadly going to have to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.