Forum Contest #11

Comments

• ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

Somehow, through the course of this, PoopBrown became the leader of this thread.

• Let's Katniss and Peeta and threaten with suicide so we end up both winning :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm gonna have to do the same, one day # The FEELZ

• lol

PoopBrown posted: »

Let's Katniss and Peeta and threaten with suicide so we end up both winning

• Should I add that into my bio lol

Somehow, through the course of this, PoopBrown became the leader of this thread.

• Seriously though someone change their vote or we'll be here for a while :/

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Fine, I change my vote to..... TheKingOfWalkers.

• New ROUND!

Random Round Pick.... HERO_1000.

• Once again I pick Welcome_To_Woodbury

• edited July 2014

PoopBrown.

Nothing personal, it's just....

viva la revolution!

• Someone's been plotting here.... Goustttt and Awesomeo are gone?

Well, what can I say? I like someone who takes initiative and takes out the main threat. With that being said, @PoopBrown, I'm gonna help you in your little endeavor this time.

I pick Welcome_To_Woodbury

• ;D

Someone's been plotting here.... Goustttt and Awesomeo are gone? Well, what can I say? I like someone who takes initiative and takes out

• My vote goes to PoopBrown, he feels the real threat here right now.

• edited July 2014

My next person of interest to take down is All That Remains fyi she's too well liked

Someone's been plotting here.... Goustttt and Awesomeo are gone? Well, what can I say? I like someone who takes initiative and takes out

• PoopBrown, He's smart but I can't help but feel a little unsafe like others now, take it as a compliment, sorry :(

• Lol it doesn't matter if I lose I can still vote you guys out >:)

My vote goes to PoopBrown, he feels the real threat here right now.

• Ha Ha!

Lol it doesn't matter if I lose I can still vote you guys out

• But.. I wasn't even going to get you out until the finals :( MY HEART IS BROKEN YOU HEAR ME!!?? I CAN NEVER LOVE AGAIN!! Lol ok IDC who you pick I'll still get people out >:)

PoopBrown, He's smart but I can't help but feel a little unsafe like others now, take it as a compliment, sorry

• Lol

PoopBrown. Nothing personal, it's just.... viva la revolution!

• I'll most probably won't be around for the next round, sorry.

Still, it appears you have quite the rebellion on your hands....they know.

My next person of interest to take down is All That Remains fyi she's too well liked

• Well it looks like I'm gonna get voted out... But it doesn't make you safe! IT ONLY MAKES YOU A TARGET!!!

• Oh well, I was expecting you to doublecross me this turn, hmmm :( :( :( #COONASSES

But.. I wasn't even going to get you out until the finals MY HEART IS BROKEN YOU HEAR ME!!?? I CAN NEVER LOVE AGAIN!! Lol ok IDC who you pick I'll still get people out

• It doesn't matter if they know, they think taking me out makes them safe... IT ONLY MAKES THEM THE NEW TARGETS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll most probably won't be around for the next round, sorry. Still, it appears you have quite the rebellion on your hands....they know.

• Lol you can still change your vote before you become my next target. In fact whoever votes for me I'll vote them off then whoever sides with me is safe so just consider that >:)

Oh well, I was expecting you to doublecross me this turn, hmmm #COONASSES

• I got why you voted me out, but what makes you think people are being "swept" to me? xD

I'm not trying to judge you, just asking what makes you think people like me so much that they will not vote me out :P

You were the most popular on the list so you could've swept everyone near the end so we took care of it then and there :P

• I'm having WAY too much fun with this aren't I lol

• "cool and popular"? I never did anything to be that, I don't know what you're talking about honestly :P

I heard people were jealous of you because you are cool and popular that means ELIMINATION (ask PoopBrown about it) lol but sorry you're gone

• THIS IS NEVER OVER, THE SALTLICK ARMY WILL BE BACK!! NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE! THE GRAND HIGH SALTLICK IS COMING!! YOU ARE ALL TARGETS IF YOU JOIN THE CROWBAR GANG! We DON'T LOOOSE!! THIS IS NOT OVER!! (Wait what's going on?)

Well it looks like I'm gonna get voted out... But it doesn't make you safe! IT ONLY MAKES YOU A TARGET!!!

• Welcome_To_Woodbury.

• Am I really threatening anyone right now?

I guess it's because you're relatively popular. That apparently makes you a threat. (What are you threatening?)

• Don't listen to him! He's trying to manipulate you! D:

Oh well, I was expecting you to doublecross me this turn, hmmm #COONASSES

• Oh first me everyone likes you! Im trying to get the most unlikely people a chance to win and you were very well liked so... You had to go. Trust me it hurt me a little inside but in the end I'm glad I did it so that there would be the biggest upset in contest history! Sorry but it had to be done :(

AWESOMEO posted: »

I got why you voted me out, but what makes you think people are being "swept" to me? xD I'm not trying to judge you, just asking what makes you think people like me so much that they will not vote me out :P

• I know I'm just kidding, realistically people just thought you wouldn't be voted off later so they decided to do it now, ...

"cool and popular"? I never did anything to be that, I don't know what you're talking about honestly :P

• Uhh into what I'm saving his ass right now because you're going to go next

Don't listen to him! He's trying to manipulate you!

• Before anyone goes next WHOS GOING NOW, DAMMIT PEOPLE VOTE!

Uhh into what I'm saving his ass right now because you're going to go next

• Your army will only win with the support of the Poop Brown Armed Forces you must take out Welcome_To_Woodbury for us to help you. Otherwise it'll be you who leaves!

THIS IS NEVER OVER, THE SALTLICK ARMY WILL BE BACK!! NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE! THE GRAND HIGH SALTLICK IS COMING!! YOU ARE ALL TARGETS IF YOU JOIN THE CROWBAR GANG! We DON'T LOOOSE!! THIS IS NOT OVER!! (Wait what's going on?)

This entire place has turned into anarchy!

Alt text

• [shrugs]

Am I really threatening anyone right now?

• I'm not upset, it's ok, but if you really do say I'm the "most popular" - and I'm not saying I am, but let's say you're right, don't you think it's the reason to not vote for me and do the opposite?

Oh first me everyone likes you! Im trying to get the most unlikely people a chance to win and you were very well liked so... You had to go.

• lol true

This entire place has turned into anarchy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.