Forum Contest #11

Comments

• Welcome_To_Woodbury is out!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Next Round! Voting time!

• edited July 2014

I vote for ClubRemix_Guetta

• edited July 2014

I'm taking down the last major threat to everyone here and that is AllThatRemains

Edit: I change my vote to sardines since everyone else is picking her jk its still AllThatRemains :)

• sardines.

nothing personal

• My vote is Clubremix_Guetta.

• We need to get out the low profile people, they are the threat, we are not noticing them so they are not getting out, so who's with me!

• Shit... cough I mean, ME!

We need to get out the low profile people, they are the threat, we are not noticing them so they are not getting out, so who's with me!

• There is one final big threat then we'll eliminate the smaller ones but for now we must get rid of AllThatRemains she is too well liked and well known. Plus she's a girl so she'll sweep everyone!!

We need to get out the low profile people, they are the threat, we are not noticing them so they are not getting out, so who's with me!

• You're right, AllThatRemains gets my vote.

PoopBrown posted: »

There is one final big threat then we'll eliminate the smaller ones but for now we must get rid of AllThatRemains she is too well liked and well known. Plus she's a girl so she'll sweep everyone!!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

That's funny, since you already announced me the winner in a "popularity contest" by saying I am the threat, since I'm so "popular". My point is that in a competition like this there's bound to be personal opinions involved, it's not bad, but it's true.

But it's all in good sport, as you said, it's not the only competition, there's more to come.

Well the op said they didn't want it to be a popularity contest so I just went with what may brain told me :P. Don't worry though, in the big one I won't vote you out until near the middle so you're safe over there for now...

• And the finger picked... It's_That_Guy

• You're right.

• edited July 2014

No, there are some people who are not posting anything, we need to get them, before we get eachother,so they are not the last ones left when they didn't participate...

Shit... cough I mean, ME!

• Yeah this is only the beginning but yeah you are the most popular up there imo

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's funny, since you already announced me the winner in a "popularity contest" by saying I am the threat, since I'm so "popular". My poi

• edited July 2014

why do I have to be taken out ): im not even a threat or popular ;_; guys why

i vote Saltlick123, then

im legit gonna cry i wish i didnt sign up for this stupid contest >_< it really DOES feel like a popularity contest

• Fine just for you I change my vote back to AllThatRemains happy now :)

sardines posted: »

why do I have to be taken out ): im not even a threat or popular ;_; guys why i vote Saltlick123, then im legit gonna cry i wish i didnt sign up for this stupid contest >_< it really DOES feel like a popularity contest

• um, thanks ;_;

im sorry

Fine just for you I change my vote back to AllThatRemains happy now

• I don't even think they know we're doing this right now :p

No, there are some people who are not posting anything, we need to get them, before we get eachother,so they are not the last ones left when they didn't participate...

• Good you're getting on my good side you're safe... For now...

You're right, AllThatRemains gets my vote.

• edited July 2014

Sorry! I've never seen you around, I thought you were inactive! I'll vote someone else.. and you're right it DOES feel like a popularity contest....

why do I have to be taken out ): im not even a threat or popular ;_; guys why i vote Saltlick123, then im legit gonna cry i wish i didnt sign up for this stupid contest >_< it really DOES feel like a popularity contest

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I just randomly voted for you, sorry, but I won't change my vote unless someone requires one vote and we need to keep the contest moving.

• Its alright plus its not a popularity contest we eliminated really big names. MARK, DECEPTIO, GOUSTTTT, AWESOMEO,WELCOME_TO_WOODBURY! If anything now people that aren't as popular have a chance ;D

um, thanks ;_; im sorry

• Vote for AllThatRemains!

Sorry! I've never seen you around, I thought you were inactive! I'll vote someone else.. and you're right it DOES feel like a popularity contest....

• I am SO SORRY (I feel like an asshole now...) :(

• Hey Salt. I got eliminated round 3. Thanks for your fucking help.

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm surprised this didn't happen to me on the first one. I guess despite being popular, people know I don't have a whole thread here constantly backing me up Cough, cough.

• Wait... what? I am?

Welcome_To_Woodbury is out!!

• This makes sense to me

• LOL now THAT would be hilarious

I don't even think they know we're doing this right now

• Don't worry its just the name of the game

I am SO SORRY (I feel like an asshole now...)

• Sorry! :(

You can always just tell me to remove you from the contest and the Forum User Elimination Game.

• I'm sorry it was either you or me and you were the bigger threat :(

Wait... what? I am?

• Do you need the order in which people got out because A LOT of people got out

ShaleReeve posted: »

Sorry! You can always just tell me to remove you from the contest and the Forum User Elimination Game.

• Oh... well, that's okay :(

I'm sorry it was either you or me and you were the bigger threat

• It is entertaining to watch

They're eliminating the threats, let's just sit and watch Rachelle

• They're eliminating the threats, let's just sit and watch Rachelle ;)

Wait... what? I am?

• Lol sorry about you too AWESOMEO

They're eliminating the threats, let's just sit and watch Rachelle

• Sorry but it had to be done :(

Oh... well, that's okay

• I'm just gonna close my eyes and move my finger up and down the list.

I got ClubRemix.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Well, no matter what people say, it will always be like that, even if not in the obvious way, for example, asserting threats "like myself" with the objective of letting the "unpopular" have a chance is already a self proclaiming prophecy, since it's simply stating "AWESOMEO is better than us", even if it's not true :)

• Nope you're better than us alright that's why I voted you out lol

Well, no matter what people say, it will always be like that, even if not in the obvious way, for example, asserting threats "like myself" w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.