Forum Contest #11

Comments

• Well the op said they didn't want it to be a popularity contest so I just went with what may brain told me :P. Don't worry though, in the big one I won't vote you out until near the middle so you're safe over there for now...

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not upset, it's ok, but if you really do say I'm the "most popular" - and I'm not saying I am, but let's say you're right, don't you think it's the reason to not vote for me and do the opposite?

• edited July 2014

I vote for Clubremix_Guetta

• Haha, the favorites are getting kicked out.

Alt text

• That's the plan >:)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Haha, the favorites are getting kicked out.

• You know that even if you vote for one person, you still need four other people to vote for them too, right?

PoopBrown posted: »

Uhh into what I'm saving his ass right now because you're going to go next

• lol, I don't even know what the fuck I did to be so called "popular" as you said...

[shrugs]

• Seems like you're trying to get him to change his vote so you won't get eliminated

Uhh into what I'm saving his ass right now because you're going to go next

• Lol dat neutral vote

AhmedAli1 posted: »

I vote for Clubremix_Guetta

• Hey fellow Saltlick! How's things?

Haha, the favorites are getting kicked out.

• Can't say it ain't smart.

That's the plan

• People will vote trust me people love me! I think...

You know that even if you vote for one person, you still need four other people to vote for them too, right?

• No it's for his own safety

Seems like you're trying to get him to change his vote so you won't get eliminated

• REBEL AGAINST THE TYRANNY

dojo32161 posted: »

This entire place has turned into anarchy!

• Lol I don't either

Yeah I don't even know who this user is.

• I'm good. I see ya'll had a Plan B. Good one. Think you can win it?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey fellow Saltlick! How's things?

• Yeah I don't even know who this user is.

Lol dat neutral vote

• Maybe,Maybe not, depends if I get support from the Saltlick Army hmmm

I'm good. I see ya'll had a Plan B. Good one. Think you can win it?

• They were voting for the people you said were a threat. It's pretty obvious a good few of us voting for you aren't threats.

Besides, we must make AWESEMEO, Deceptio, Markd and the others who have died Martyrs!

People will vote trust me people love me! I think...

• Don't forget about the Poop Brown Armed Forces

Maybe,Maybe not, depends if I get support from the Saltlick Army hmmm

• They were threats but still WE LOVE THEM

They were voting for the people you said were a threat. It's pretty obvious a good few of us voting for you aren't threats. Besides, we must make AWESEMEO, Deceptio, Markd and the others who have died Martyrs!

• Trust me somehow someway I will make sure that whoever votes me off will not win! Except maybe Saltlick he's pretty cool so I might let him slide... But then again probably not >:)

They were voting for the people you said were a threat. It's pretty obvious a good few of us voting for you aren't threats. Besides, we must make AWESEMEO, Deceptio, Markd and the others who have died Martyrs!

• sheds single tear

They were threats but still WE LOVE THEM

• Yes you must help me, vote off Welcome_To_Woodbury and you will get cookie :)

Can't say it ain't smart.

• I'm not sure if I should give you a like or not, hell with it, take one

Trust me somehow someway I will make sure that whoever votes me off will not win! Except maybe Saltlick he's pretty cool so I might let him slide... But then again probably not

• Yeah, I feel like I'm getting way too into this. I'm gonna vote normally now.

sheds single tear

• I'm surprised this didn't happen to me on the first one. I guess despite being popular, people know I don't have a whole thread here constantly backing me up Cough, cough.

Don't forget about the Poop Brown Armed Forces

• Saltlick if you end up winning I should get some of that credit because I eliminated the biggest threats for you

They were threats but still WE LOVE THEM

• :)

I'm surprised this didn't happen to me on the first one. I guess despite being popular, people know I don't have a whole thread here constantly backing me up Cough, cough.

• You must change your vote to Welcome_To_Woodbury. Please for the Poop Brown children and his companies!!

Yeah I don't even know who this user is.

• Now take mine!

I'm not sure if I should give you a like or not, hell with it, take one

• ? No matter who wins, we got rid of the bigger threats, it's not just me it's everyone else who has a chance of winning :)

Saltlick if you end up winning I should get some of that credit because I eliminated the biggest threats for you

• Yesss good man good man :D

Ok I change my vote to Welcome_To_Woodbury.

• Ok I change my vote to Welcome_To_Woodbury.

You must change your vote to Welcome_To_Woodbury. Please for the Poop Brown children and his companies!!

• 4 votes for Welcome_To_Woodbury. 3 for me.

• I'm changing my vote to Welcome l_to_Woodbury

4 votes for Welcome_To_Woodbury. 3 for me.

• No that's where you're wrong my friend... All that remains and Welcome To Woodbury are still extremely well liked and are HUGE threats to anyone else right now

? No matter who wins, we got rid of the bigger threats, it's not just me it's everyone else who has a chance of winning

• Next Round! Voting time!

• welcome to woodbury is my vote XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Random Round Pick..... sardines.

• She's out though lol wut

Beastwolf posted: »

welcome to woodbury is my vote XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.