Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Granted, but you get mobbed by anti-furries like myself who make sure that you never use the power you now have.

I wish I could stay focused on stuff.
  • edited October 2009
    I wish I could stay focused on stuff.

Granted, you become paranoid and is later committed into an asylum.

I wish for the skeletons to start dancing a happy tune!
  • edited October 2009
    Grated, but they're all still buried underground so nobody sees it.

I wish I had more DVDs.
  • edited October 2009
    You do, but 1 of them is a bomb that when put into any dvd reading device, explodes

I wish everything in sam and max was real
  • edited October 2009
    Granted. Now, nothing can be done with brute force, and everything is a puzzle. Everyone with a low IQ commits suicide out of sheer frustration. You are one of these people.

I wish more people played Starcraft. I'm gettin' lonely out here.
  • edited October 2009
    Granted. Everybody in the whole world decides to play Starcraft and the load on the servers is so great that they spontaneously combust in a massive cloud of blue smoke. shortly afterwards the remaining SC players come round your house and give you a good kicking.

I wish Elite IV would be finally released.
  • edited October 2009
    Elite IV comes out of a factory and kicks you in the face and goes to finish its game.

I wish I had an idea for a story right now!
  • edited October 2009
    You do. But the moment that you try to pen it down, your idea just blink out of existence. Tough Luck!

I wish Saturday is here right now.
  • edited October 2009
    A Saturday 40years in the future arrives. 40 years of your life are goooonnneeee.

I wish for a candy bar.
  • edited October 2009
    Granted, But each time you take a bite, it will blast the song "Mayhem - Rescue" so loudly that it will shatter your teeth and burst your ear drums.

I wish to pick up this very pumpkin that is in front of me.
  • edited October 2009
    Granted, but right when you lift it by your face it explodes.

I wish I could go buy a Weird Al Yankovic CD from Walmart.
  • edited October 2009
    you buy it but it gets scratch and now when you play it it only says yoda!

i wish that the tales of monkey island episode 4 will come out in 1 hour
  • edited October 2009
    tomifriday.jpg

I wish for a whole thing of candy beans
  • edited October 2009
    instead you get baked beans
    I wish I am not the mightiest pirate ever to sail the seas
  • edited October 2009
    You end up as one of the pirates of low moral fiber.
    I wish for a shiny new bauble.
  • edited November 2009
    Granted. Right away it begins collecting dust and fingerprints, even though you didn't touch it, and it falls over and breaks.

I wish I got that nostalgic feeling during Christmas time like I did when I was a kid.
  • edited November 2009
    You become so nostalgic you wish everything was still there, it happens, you become so happy you are unhappy.

I wish I could have infinite lifetime supplies of non-alcoholic Eggnog.
  • edited November 2009
    the eggnog was poisoned, but since you have infinite lifetime, you have to suffer through the horribly, painful, discusting boiling of your insides for the rest of eternity. ALL YOU WANTED WAS A GLASS OF EGGNOG!!!

i wish for some perfectly, non-dangerous socks for cristmas.
  • edited November 2009
    grant-er... not granted. *is christmas morning* hey look, socks. Touch them. *strobro pokes the socks* *strobro gets eaten* oops, sorry.

I wish for 50 gallons of non-alcoholic eggnog that has something wrong with it.
  • edited November 2009
    Granted, you eventually want to pull a prank on a friend by giving it to them. It gives them several months of delirium-inducing pain in the intestines followed by swelling of the throat, eventually leading to a slow, excruciating death. You are then executed along with the rest of your family by being put inside an airless glass dome where you gradually suffocate to death, due to fourth degree murder, which was a degree that they had to make up for you because the murder was so terrible and cruel.

I wish I had the experience to experiment on the elements to eventually make some totally new mineral/liquid alloy that can be put to use in this world.
  • edited November 2009
    granted. It was put to use to make *cough* better bombs, better than the nucular bomb, Better than the Attomic bomb, Better than the H bomb, yes, this was used to make the bread bomb, made completely out of Snicklin brand nucular bread with a split attom coating. it was test fired at your house.

I wish to be famous for something. i don't care what it is, just something.
  • edited November 2009
    You are famous for eliminating humankind,but with others around acknowledge your famous state it isn't as entertaining as you thought

I wish a a small rock on a far away planet moves 2 cm to the right
  • edited November 2009
    a really big rock moves 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 miles and goes to the Earth and hits you in the face.

I wish I could sing with Weird Al Yankovic.
  • edited November 2009
    you sing really, REALLY badly, and burst everybody in the world's eardrums.

i wish i could be that really big rock in your last post.
  • edited November 2009
    Granted, but you end up living the rest of your rocky life as a rock that can't move or do anything fun. Eventually you go insane from boredom and decide to use your magical rock self-destruct powers to explode. And then you die.

I wish for Winslow.
  • edited November 2009
    granted. but since i don't know what that is, and i don't know how to corrupt it, you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava.

i wish that my hair was easily managable. without me going bald.
  • edited November 2009
    your hair become so small that you are not bald but it looks like you are. xD

I wish I was the most awesome person in the world
  • edited November 2009
    granted. but now everyone is jealous of you. the put you on a rocket that heads for the sun.

i wish that my stupid copy of pokemon ruby would work.
  • edited November 2009
    strobro wrote: »
    granted. but now everyone is jealous of you. the put you on a rocket that heads for the sun.

i wish that my stupid copy of pokemon ruby would work.

But then you'd waste you're life!

I wish nothing could go wrong with this wish.
  • edited November 2009
    Nothing goes wrong with your wish,because nobody grants it to you

I wish a wish
  • edited November 2009
    Granted your wish of the grant of your wish to be the grant of your wish to be granted... This goes on, so you die and your soul is trapped into a neverending paradox.

I wish Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  • edited November 2009
    But then the Buffalo buffalo who were buffaloed would be sad! :( (Poor buffalo)

I wish... everything would go wrong with this wish.
  • edited November 2009
    Everything goes wrong with your wish, and then everything goes wrong with your life, eventually causing you to commit suicide. What a bummer.

I wish I knew how to animate.
  • edited November 2009
    All your animations suck.
    I wish for a pink pony.
  • edited December 2009
    you get a pink pony-demon. (i mean unicorn-demon...)

I wish I had some cooked Oscar Meyer Bacon!
  • edited December 2009
    The bacon is made from a Kosher pig. OH NOES!!!!

I wish for a 2 Terrabyte hard drive
  • edited December 2009
    it asplodes

i wish my cat wouldn't stop hogging the freakin fireplace!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Your cat suddenly loathes the fire place. You get up to it and warm yourself up. As you are doing this, you fall it.

I wish this wouldn't come true...
  • edited December 2009
    an impossible paradox is born and eats you with mango chutney and maple syrup. Yummy.
    I wish i had a life outside this forum.
  • edited December 2009
    granted. you not only have a life on this forum, but now you have a life on another forum, too!

i wish for a paradox!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.