Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited August 2009
    This will be granted as soon as all the members unregister and never come back to the TTG site again.

I wish that spam mail (both physical and electronic types) never existed.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but now you get spammed with chain letters (both physical and electronic types).

I wish that my MP3s would download faster.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you can only download Celine Dion and Enya.

I wish I knew what I wanted for my birthday.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. You now know what you wanted for your birthday, however your birthdays will cease as you will die shortly before your next one comes.
  • edited August 2009
    Uh, granted, I guess. But every time you do... whatever it is you wished for, you have to give me $2,000. And a limo.

I wish I could resist temptation.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, But now you're dead.

I wish I had a 2x4 wooden plank.
  • edited August 2009
    it comes to life and beats you to death. (should have seen that coming...)

i wish i had a billion dollars that gets renewed every time i spend some. (it gets renewed when the IRS takes it away too!)
  • edited August 2009
    strobro wrote: »
    i wish i had a billion dollars that gets renewed every time i spend some. (it gets renewed when the IRS takes it away too!)

Granted. Too bad it doesn't get renewed when somebody stole it. Which they did. And stole your TV. And burned down your house. And kidnapped you.

I wish Gordon Freeman would speak more.
  • edited August 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    I wish Gordon Freeman would speak more.
    Granted, but he sounds like Joe Pasquale.

I wish for the love of a good woman.
  • edited August 2009
    granted. you get married. and then die in a horrible car crash. that left no survivors. on the face of the planet. or in the universe. at all. ever. sorry, but you just killed all life in the universe! oh, and then the universe somehow does a barrel roll into a pit of lava. too bad!

um... i wish that.... who ever replies to this post gets their head exploded. :D
  • edited August 2009
    granted, unfortunately, you accidently replied to your own post. however, no-one saw this as the post was instantly deleted afterwards.

I wish for...umm...another broken pen?
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. The nib breaks off, bounces off the desk and stabs you in the eye.

I wish for a nice cheese sandwich and a packet of Ready Salted crisps.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but there was poisen in the sandwhich.

I wish I could speak leet
  • edited August 2009
    granted. you try to say i come in peace but you forgot and said i will kill you all. they ate you.

ok, lets try this again...
    i wish that who ever replies to this post that is NOT ME gets their head exploded.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but I'm standing right next to you at the time and you get caught in the explosion.

I wish for the world's most powerful PC.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but it only works using DOS.

I wish I had a Sandwich that made me able to punch out people's blood.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you're arrested, tried, convicted and executed as a result.

I wish I had a nice, refreshing glass of Appletiser.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but the glass only holds 1ML of liquid.

I wish I had a chainsaw. and an infinite number of trees.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you slip up on the first tree and accidentally cut your legs off.

I wish I knew everything.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you also know when you die, making you an empty shell knowing your own death, which auses your death.
    I wish for the user name: gman5852
  • edited August 2009
    granted. you get the username gman5852. I don't know how, nor does anybody including yourself which makes the universe spontaniously combust.
  • edited August 2009

I wish for [pinkies at the ready] one million dollars!
  • edited August 2009
    Dude, should have seen it coming. The irs...

I wish for one million dollars that replenishes itself no matter what happens in this perfectly uncorruptable wish. :D
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, and you also get an inexplicable million dollar debt that you have to pay off at exactly the same rate at which your money regenerates.

I wish that Telltale will keep making awesome sequels to all those LucasArts games we loved so many years ago.
  • edited August 2009
    I SAID IT WAS INCORRUPTABLE!!!!!

Nobody exept you remembers them and your the only one who buys them so they get discontinued.

I wish i had... a million pounds of candy. A MILLION POUNDS!
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but the million pounds of candy drops on you from the sky, and every small child in the state swarms the candy, eating your crushed body in the process.

I wish I had more wishes!
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but they're all as corrupted as this one.

I wish Michael Jackson wasn't dead.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but he has a permanent case of lyrengitis (or however you spell that)

I wish I was never born!
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but since you were never born, you couldn't be alive to wish you were never born, so the wish was never granted, meaning that you're still alive. Then you make the wish, and...

(Incidentally, it's Laryngitis. You were close though!)

I wish I was famous.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but your famous for starring in a ridiculously embarassing YouTube video.

I wish I knew the last digit of pi.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but your knowledge means that you have called down the Old Ones and the end times are upon us all!

I wish my mp3 player was fixed.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but MP3s become horribly outdated and nobody uses them anymore, loser.

I wish I was in Canada.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, unfortunately, you end up moving right next door to me and I rob your house of all its valuables, then sell the stuff for a ridiculously complete security system and a weath of video games.

I wish I had a credit card I didn't have to receive a bill for.
  • edited August 2009
    octochan wrote: »
    Your knowledge means that you have called down the Old Ones and the end times are upon us all!

*sigh* Try actually reading the books and not the plot summary on Wikipedia.

Yes, I did read them. :p
  • edited August 2009
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    I wish I had a credit card I didn't have to receive a bill for.
    Granted, but the person who does end up with the bill comes round your house and 'persuades' you to pay it for them.

I wish I had more money.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you only get 1 penny.

I wish I was good at drawing.
  • edited August 2009
    *sigh* Try actually reading the books and not the plot summary on Wikipedia.

Yes, I did read them. :p

Sorry, I guess my attempt to be facetious was made of fail.
  • edited August 2009
    I wish I was good at drawing.
    Granted, but you're only good at drawing technical diagrams.

I wish the post didn't take so long to get here.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, You know live in a post box.

I wish my computer wasn't so slow.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but it's now so fast, you can't keep up with it and every time you try to play a game, you get killed before you know WTF.

I wish I had a decent job.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.