Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted...

The changing timelines make our heads spin so fast they explode but not before I croak out a final wish

"I wish my head woudln't explode"
  • edited December 2009
    Your head doesn't explode, but the rest of you does.

I wish this wish doesn't come true. (I love paradoxes!)
  • edited December 2009
    Some you hate's wish comes true instead.

I wish I could get this Flash cartoon done sooner.
  • edited December 2009
    You rush it and it sucks as a result.
    I wish for a Rock Lobster.
  • edited December 2009
    The rock lobsters all migrate just because they know you want one.

I wish I was a hermaphrodite. [don't ask- i want to see what happens8D]
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but you give everyone who sees your post the Jibblies. you are condemned to a remote part of Borneo so your evil posts may never see the light of day again.
    I wish for a white christmas.
  • edited December 2009
    granted. it's white with light from an explosion that origionated at your house. the angry people of wherever you live got mad at you for sploing up christmas, and they make you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava. too bad.

i wish for a million baloons to lift my house and take it to paradise falls.
  • edited December 2009
    They drop your house, quite literally, into Paradise falls. After falling down and swimming out of the water, a bunch of Disney lawyers sue you for copyright infringement, leaving you disgraced and bankrupt.
    I wish my DSi's R button would work properly
  • edited December 2009
    Granted! However, your L button and all your arrow buttons no longer work. Too bad.

I wish I knew how to cook delicious/not-poisoned food.
  • edited December 2009
    granted, you became a world famous cheff. you are assigned to cook a 6 course dinner for the president, but when you left for just a minute, somebody sneaked in and poisoned it. you get sentinced to death because you just assassinated the president. at least you weren't the one who poisoned it!

i wish that my copy of flash would work and i could finish drawing my little guy
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but it's an illegally downloaded copy and you get savagely beaten by the raccoon ninja police.

I wish I had a sword made of Styrofoam.
  • edited December 2009
    the sword catches fire and the fumes suffocate you.
    I wish I were the mightiest pirate ever!
  • edited December 2009
    Granted! You turn into LeChuck, and are defeated by Guybrush once again.
    Too bad.

I wish for a nice pair of flame-retardant socks.
  • edited December 2009
    granted. but you get stabbed by a broken pen, and do a barrel roll into a pit of lava. too bad, you weren't lava-retardant

i wish for some best thing ever.
  • edited December 2009
    You become addicted to the piece of the Best thing ever, and slowly decend into madness. Oops.
    I wish my brother would light his own head on fire.
  • edited December 2009
    granted. his head lights on fire, and he runs around the house screaming. his head brushes with yours, and your head bursts to flames.

i wish i could keep on trying till i run out of cake.
  • edited December 2009
    Granted. You keep typing, and typing, and keep getting more cake, and eventually, you type until your fingers turn into bloody stubs. You can no longer type.

I wish for a giraffe named Bobo.
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but later Bobo runs away screaming "KILL IT WITH FIRE"/"FEED 'ER TO THE JUNGLE BEAST!"

I wish my wish wouldn't get corrupted.
  • edited December 2009
    Granted. This wish is not corrupted. However, now you've just spent a wish for nothing. Too bad.

I wish for my very own personal Len. 8D
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but it's a traaaap.

I wish for a mountain of junk.
  • edited December 2009
    The mountain pops into existence above your head, crushing you to death.
    I wish for a bottle of awesome sauce
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but Winslow doesn't fit in the bottle, and he's too awesome for you to handle. Your head asplode.

I wish I was a mighty pirate!
  • edited December 2009
    you are attacked by Le Chuck. you are left without an arm, leg, or face to call your own.
    I wish for a singing and dancing frog
  • edited December 2009
    Your wish is granted you get this frog from the video of this linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3h8Fb9SF1U but he never stops, he follows you everywhere, he ruins your dates, and at nights you never sleep do to his constant song and weird dancing. You name him Timmy and live you life sadly ever after.

I wish i could be sexy!
  • edited December 2009
    Congratulations! You are sexy! In fact, you're too sexy for your shirt (or any other clothes for that matter.) Winter falls and you get hypothermia!

I wish for higher moral fiber
  • edited December 2009
    Your wish has been granted all the fiber in your body which where corrupt, inmoral, indecent, evil and pervert, begin to show moral values akin to every religion in the world. Your fiber count in your body sets into a healthy standard, people begin calling your fibers in your body holy, and your fibers get to be even more famous than you and create a new religion, with the fiber of your body as gods. You are branded as an heretic because of your jealousy of the fame of your fiber. Also as a side effect you turn into a corrupt, inmoral, indecent, evil and pervert human being, and your new goal in life is to be #1 most wanted person in the FBI and in Interpol.

I wish i could be as good of an entertainer as michael jackson!
  • edited December 2009
    Granted, but since Michael Jackson's dead, he can't really entertain, can he?

I wish my stupid microphone would work.
  • edited December 2009
    Your microphone starts working so good it makes your voice sounds crispy clean and clear you develop an addiction to use it to talk to everyone. You talk on the phone with your mic, you sleep with your mic, but you cant tell secrets with your mic and eat without your mic. As a result your addiction is included in a new Manual of Diagnostic Mental Disorders and your case is studied for aions.

I wish i had teeths! (check my public profile photo)
  • edited December 2009
    Granted. You are unused to it and bite down so hard that your entire jaw fals out of your mouth.

I wish I didn't die yesterday.
  • edited December 2009
    Congratulations! You didn't die yesterday! You're going to die tomorrow! Now your last day on Earth will be spent anticipating the end and you won't be able to enjoy anything!

I wish I had THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!
  • edited January 2010
    You cant handle the power! your head a splode.
    I wish that my last wish didn't come true. I don't want a frog with my name!
  • edited January 2010
    Your last wish didn't come true, but since it did not, it no longer exists, and the wish before that one doesn't come true, but since it did not, it longer exists, and the wish before that one doesn't come true, but since.... So all your wishes never came true...

I wish for a corrupted wish.
  • edited January 2010
    Wish granted. your wish corrupts your soul and everyone you touch.
    I wish for a Jaguar C-XF
  • edited January 2010
    you get a real jaguar. it eats you. tough luck.
    I wish for a LOLcat
  • edited January 2010
    Your wish is granted and the cat always makes fun of you and laughs, you turn miserable.

I wish ted12and tpravetz would fall in love with each other and fairy tells would be make about their love story...
  • edited January 2010
    *punches*

I wish Everlast had not just said write that.
  • edited January 2010
    He didn't he got someone else to type it.

I wish that people were more accurate in their words
  • edited January 2010
    everyone becomes a grammar-obsessed freak and slap you with a ruler every time you mess something up.
    I wish Everlast would go to Hell for writing that. (sniff... That hurts...)
  • edited January 2010
    Granted. No issues with it.

I wish Everlast was gone.
  • edited January 2010
    Everlast goes to hell, which turns out to be way more fun than boring old heaven. True to his name, he perpetually haunts you from there, showing you what a great time he's having with the other sinners. You spend the rest of your days in bitter regret until running into Tpravetz at a cafe in Paris, thus beginning the passionate romance that Everlast wished for and Tpravetz failed to grant.

I wish I could find a decent job
Sign in to comment in this discussion.