Anyone else 'dislike' Snow White?

Comments

• Um, what?

Well, Whatever. Your comment has been flagged as offensive.

• the snow white from the game feels completely different than the character from the comics. snow in the comics is no pushover and a bit hard edged.
    she would have reacted very differently to things happening in the game.

• I found her sometime annoyingly unreasonable and obtuse. Either that is how she was written or it was hard to avoid with the linear story lines. It would have been nice to have an option for Bigby to threaten to resign at certain points. However, I think the writers wanted to be true to the source material, where Bigby has a strong fondness for Snow.

I think (hope) there will be a sequel, and it seems to me that Narissa (if it is really Narissa) is the Femme Fatale of the story. In a film noir story, the woman pulling all he strings usually doesn't accompany the protagonist because she won't have room to stab him in the back later. So, I just don't think the story structure would let her follow Bigby around.

• edited July 2014

Well, questioning Bigby about the Dum incident in private is one thing, but she should have at that point accepted his judgment that he felt it was necessary

Why should she do that? If she really didn't like what he did, why would she enable him by just letting it go and trusting his judgement?

she certainly should have presented a united front on that issue during the trial.

I don't know if she needed to do that much, unless she wanted to lie about it in front of everyone. She should have given the details on it though, and assured everyone that it wasn't simply murder. Bigby does a decent job of that himself at least (depending on what you choose to say).

I was just annoyed that she tried to make me promise to bring the Crooked Man back alive, without any acknowledgment that that may not be possible (which sort of reinforces my perception that she genuinely doesn't understand --in the game-- emergency situations).

What did you expect her to say?

"Hey Bigby, bring the Crooked Man back here alive would ya? Unless you really can't manage it. No sweat if you can't"

She needed to make herself crystal clear that bringing the Crooked Man back alive with a major priority. There was no point for her to sugar coat anything or to give Bigby a reason to do whatever he wanted. As his boss, she was letting him know the standard. Basically she was telling him to make it happen.

And I told her not to tell Crane about the head found on the front steps. And she did, anyway, which turned out to be a very bad thing. For instance, even in the comics when Bigby reports a situation with Snow White's sister, he does it as a mere courtesy and admits no obligation to do so. Politicians simply don't need to be intimately involved in ongoing investigations.

Just because you didn't want her to tell Crane doesn't mean she has to listen to you. Like I said before, the Fabletown government isn't like your typical government. The leadership is a relatively small group of individuals, and there really aren't any branches of government. If Snow thought it was important that the #1 guy in Fabletown (because Cole is absent) was informed about a potential murderer on the loose, then more power to her. You can't honestly ridicule her for telling Crane. Snow knew about the murder even before Bigby did, it's not like Bigby was the one letting her in on the incident.

And as I mentioned earlier I thought it was incredibly stupid of her to demand that I burn the tree.

The same tree that is helping the CM to run forced slave labor and is tied to at least one murder? The tree was aiding the CM, and Greenleaf was knowingly helping him. She certainly could not be trusted with the thing.

I personally wouldn't have burned the tree as it could still be used by the Fabletown government, but it definitely needed to be taken out of Greenleaf's hands.

And it was stupid of her to convene a jury before Bigby had even apprehended the suspect. If Snow's real concern was in protecting Fabletown, she would've waited for Bigby to get back before notifying anyone.

Why is this a big deal? She obviously had faith in Bigby to get the job done. Would it really matter if Bigby returned unsuccessful? It would be inconvenient for the jury, but that's about it. Anyway, you can't really say it was stupid when it actually worked out well.

And if she felt that Bigby went over the line in killing The Crooked Man, she would have made her own decision about what to do with Bigby and certainly would not have allowed his body to be shown to all those people

So she could hide the truth from the public? Snow isn't about that. If anything, it would be better to address the situation with them immediately. Basically all the people present in the jury had a right to know first hand (ok, not technically first hand, but you know what I mean) what happened to the CM.

And she and King Cole would have decided if and how to discipline Bigby and only tell other people what they need to know. And anyone who was genuinely concerned about what happened with the Crooked Man should be told a partial truth - the Crooked Man had a gun with silver bullets and Bigby killed him. End of story as far as they're concerned. Preserving faith in government sometimes requires some things to remain hidden.

They can still address the public on the matter of the CM's fate and discipline Bigby later. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Lying to the public is a poor decision as well, and not one that Snow would do. How are they supposed to win back the trust of the people by continuing to be distant and dishonest? That was how Crane did things. Rumors would/could leak out eventually, and it would simply make things worse.

If Snow White or King Cole had a genuine problem with Bigby's killing of the Crooked Man (and based on the way they respond to some killings in the comics, they likely wouldn't be), they should have charged him with murder or simply fired him.

Why would they charge him with murder? There's a difference in not liking his methods and thinking the guy is a murderer. Even in the event of killing the CM, Snow states that Bigby isn't a murder yet (though she is concerned he is going down that path).

As for firing him, that is on the table, which Snow brings up. I highly doubt they would do that though, unless he did something truly awful.

Well, questioning Bigby about the Dum incident in private is one thing, but she should have at that point accepted his judgment that he felt

• There is probably a website online devoted entirely to people with that fantasy.

They probably have some euphemism for it like, "Choking on the Poison Apple"

• edited July 2014

I don't think Snow from the game is a pushover at all, and she is most definitely hard edged. That's why a lot of people have issues with her.

Hard Edged: "Dealing with difficult subjects or criticizing someone severely in a way that may offend some people."

ashley284 posted: »

the snow white from the game feels completely different than the character from the comics. snow in the comics is no pushover and a bit hard edged. she would have reacted very differently to things happening in the game.

• Three times maybe?

1. Green Leaf's appartment
    2. The Pudding and Pie when arresting Crane (determinate)
    3. Bigby's apartment at the start of Episode Four.

I don't think it comes up at any other parts, does it?

Hate is a strong word, but damn she got on my nerves throughout the game. How many times does she remind you she's your boss? I get it Snow, your in charge...

• I agree. She should have understood that the situation required him to change.

Also, he saved her two. Presumably she does not share his remarkable resistance to shotguns.

She did seam rather obtuse in certain situations. Maybe the flaw is not in the character but in the writing.

Belan posted: »

Yeah, I think it would have been more reasonable to take out the Tweedle brothers at the beginning of Episode Three. It never came to that t

• edited July 2014

Why should she do that? If she really didn't like what he did, why would she enable him by just letting it go and trusting his judgement?

She should accept his judgment regarding the necessity to use lethal force because it's his reasonable perceptions that determine its justification, and she should trust that he's telling the truth.

I don't know if she needed to do that much, unless she wanted to lie about it in front of everyone. She should have given the details on it though, and assured everyone that it wasn't simply murder. Bigby does a decent job of that himself at least (depending on what you choose to say).

Well, like I said, she needs to trust that Bigby tells her the truth when he believes he was doing what was necessary. And, she needs to keep CM's trial from being a trial about Bigby, because it's irrelevant. Going into the details at that point would just be a huge distraction at the trial.

The same tree that is helping the CM to run forced slave labor and is tied to at least one murder? The tree was aiding the CM, and Greenleaf was knowingly helping him. She certainly could not be trusted with the thing.

I personally wouldn't have burned the tree as it could still be used by the Fabletown government, but it definitely needed to be taken out of Greenleaf's hands.

Oh, absolutely it needed to be out of her hands because she has no rights to it under the Fabletown compact, and she's a criminal and something has to be down with her. But burning the tree at that point just seems like a rather stupid and rash decision.

She needed to make herself crystal clear that bringing the Crooked Man back alive with a major priority. There was no point for her to sugar coat anything or to give Bigby a reason to do whatever he wanted. As his boss, she was letting him know the standard. Basically she was telling him to make it happen.

Telling Bigby to make something happen that may not be possible (when demanding the impossible seems to be a pattern with her) gets rather grating. She can talk about priorities all she wants, as long as she acknowledges reality.

Why is this a big deal? She obviously had faith in Bigby to get the job done. Would it really matter if Bigby returned unsuccessful? It would be inconvenient for the jury, but that's about it. Anyway, you can't really say it was stupid when it actually worked out well.

It doesn't work out well if CM is already dead. Then there's no trial to be had. No one convenes a jury before a suspect has even been apprehended. And Ms. White recruited CM's freaking accomplices to be on the jury!

Lying to the public is a poor decision as well, and not one that Snow would do. How are they supposed to win back the trust of the people by continuing to be distant and dishonest? That was how Crane did things. Rumors would/could leak out eventually, and it would simply make things worse.

What rumors can leak out about the Crooked Man if no one saw his death and his body is in the Witching Well? Manipulating the public is sometimes necessary, and neither Bigby nor Snow White (nor King Cole, nor the later administrators of Fabletown) is hesitant to hide things from the public when it's deemed to be in the best interest of Fabletown. This is a government whose entire purpose is protection of Fabletown, and sometimes people die without extensive inquiries.

Why would they charge him with murder? There's a difference in not liking his methods and thinking the guy is a murderer. Even in the event of killing the CM, Snow states that Bigby isn't a murder yet (though she is concerned he is going down that path).

As for firing him, that is on the table, which Snow brings up. I highly doubt they would do that though, unless he did something truly awful.

Well, if his methods involve killing people unjustifiably, well, that's murder. Or, technically, at least voluntary manslaughter. That can get you up to 15 years in prison out here in the mundy world, and perhaps a lot more in a world of otherwise immortal fables.

What's funny is that in the comics Bigby's job is only threatened twice: once when Snow White demands that she be allowed to participate in an investigation when she's a declared suspect, and later when King Cole doesn't want Bigby sniffing around a political bombshell. Of course, he doesn't reveal to them about how he deals with renegade Fables outside of Fabletown...

Well, questioning Bigby about the Dum incident in private is one thing, but she should have at that point accepted his judgment that he felt

• Should Bigby have to spell out that Crane is a potential suspect and that telling him whose head was found on the front steps could impede Bigby's investigation? It's actually kind of amazing that Nerissa isn't dead because of that revelation to Crane that made its way back to the Crooked Man and his goons.

If Bigby tells Snow not to tell Crane, she should either trust that he has a good reason and listen to him, or she should ask him why she shouldn't tell Crane. She shouldn't just ignore his advice. Bigby specifically told her that Crane would complicate things -- he did. And that he didn't want Crane interfering -- he did. If Snow was unsatisfied, she could've asked for more specific concerns that Bigby might have.

She should tell Bigby because it's his job to investigate crimes. Unless she's going to investigate the murder herself, that means it's Bigby's job. What role is there for Crane to play except to bitch and interfere? She could've notified the mundy police as well, if she had reason to believe that Bigby could be hiding something.

And, yes, she has to acknowledge that sometimes it's not possible to have things come out cleanly when she's already scolded Bigby for transforming while being shot repeatedly and bitched about his killing Dum (without making a sensible argument that it was unnecessary).

As for punishing Bigby for killing Dum, Snow specifically says at CM's trial that the matter will be handled internally, strongly implying that there is the potential for discipline looming over Bigby.

Sure she was within her rights to inform Crane. She was still wrong to do so. Bigby doesn't automatically rule anyone out as a suspect. Good

• edited July 2014

She should accept his judgment regarding the necessity to use lethal force because it's his reasonable perceptions that determine its justification, and she should trust that he's telling the truth.

That isn't really realistic or reliable reasoning.

In the case of Bigby killing Dum, she clearly does not find his perceptions to be reasonable. As Bigby's boss, she shouldn't just assume he is making the correct decisions just because he finds his own perceptions to be reasonable.

Well, like I said, she needs to trust that Bigby tells her the truth when he believes he was doing what was necessary.

This isn't about whether Bigby is telling the truth or not. I'm sure he believes what he was doing was necessary. Just because Bigby personally found his own actions to be necessary does not mean that Snow needs to go along with them.

And, she needs to keep CM's trial from being a trial about Bigby, because it's irrelevant. Going into the details at that point would just be a huge distraction at the trial.

Okay, what's your issue then? You can't be upset with her for not properly defending Bigby against the CM's accusations and yet not want her to go into details as to why Bigby's actions were not murder.

Oh, absolutely it needed to be out of her hands because she has no rights to it under the Fabletown compact, and she's a criminal and something has to be down with her. But burning the tree at that point just seems like a rather stupid and rash decision.

Eh, maybe. It wouldn't go as far as to say that it was stupid, but it probably could have been handled better. At least Snow visibly feels bad about her decision making here.

Telling Bigby to make something happen that may not be possible (when demanding the impossible seems to be a pattern with her) gets rather grating. She can talk about priorities all she wants, as long as she acknowledges reality.

She pretty much never really asks for Bigby to do the impossible, so I'm not sure what pattern you're seeing. The only impossible thing that she asks Bigby to do is to not transform during combat. Obviously that was a ridiculous request, but it is really the only ridiculous thing she ever asks of you.

Snow doesn't have to verbally acknowledge the complete reality of the situation just to make you/Bigby feel better. Again, she was only drilling the importance of getting the CM back alive into Bigby's head and setting the mission standard. There was zero point in discussing the other options. Obviously if Bigby can't manage to get the CM back alive, it is what it is. But that doesn't mean she needs to act like it's an okay option going into it. That would be entirely counter productive. Bigby is smart enough to know the alternative outcomes.

It doesn't work out well if CM is already dead. Then there's no trial to be had. No one convenes a jury before a suspect has even been apprehended.

Why not? Even in the event of the CM being brought back as a corpse, the public still deserved to know first hand from the government what happened. The whole point of the jury was to be open with the community. If Snow didn't care about what the community thought, she would just let Bigby kill the Crooked Man and be done with it.

And Ms. White recruited CM's freaking accomplices to be on the jury!

Greenleaf was really the only odd choice, though we're never told why Snow decided to have her there. I'm assuming she would have some sort of reason. Beauty and Beast don't really count. Sure, Beast delivered some mystery packages now and then, but he didn't really understand what was going on, and he wasn't really willingly helping the CM out. You can hardly label him as a legit, loyal accomplice.

What rumors can leak out about the Crooked Man if no one saw his death and his body is in the Witching Well? Manipulating the public is sometimes necessary, and neither Bigby nor Snow White (nor King Cole, nor the later administrators of Fabletown) is hesitant to hide things from the public when it's deemed to be in the best interest of Fabletown. This is a government whose entire purpose is protection of Fabletown, and sometimes people die without extensive inquiries.

The Fables in the jury obviously see the CM's corpse, and many speculate that Bigby killed him without proper cause. The whole point of the conversations that happen next is to try and reason with the community, explaining your side of the story in an effort to help them understand your intentions. Obviously you can argue that this wouldn't be a problem if Snow didn't have the jury there in the first place, but we have been over why that isn't realistic towards the purpose of the big picture.

You seem to be missing the point that Snow does not want this situation to be hidden from the Fabletown community. If it was just something she wanted to clean up quickly and quietly, she would just have Bigby kill the CM and all of his accomplices. She wants the public to know the truth though, in an effort to right the wrongs of Crane and get the community back on their side.

Well, if his methods involve killing people unjustifiably, well, that's murder. Or, technically, at least voluntary manslaughter. That can get you up to 15 years in prison out here in the mundy world, and perhaps a lot more in a world of otherwise immortal fables.

We don't know that their laws are so black and white like that. If they just feel like Bigby was trying to do his job, there is no need to label him as a murderer.

What's funny is that in the comics Bigby's job is only threatened twice

Yeah, like I said, they would probably never fire him unless he truly became something terrible.

• I pretty much addressed all of this in our other wall of comments, so we can just continue there so that we don't have to talk about the same concepts in two separate places.

(Unless you really want me to give you a reply to this specific post. I can do that if you want me to do so for some reason)

Should Bigby have to spell out that Crane is a potential suspect and that telling him whose head was found on the front steps could impede B

• edited July 2014

If Snow doesn't have any argument that sparing Dum wouldn't have increased the danger, then she really doesn't have room to criticize Bigby. And since he's the one doing the fighting, she should understand the limits of her perceptions and trust him to be honest about his.

As for addressing Dum's murder at the trial, I would've expected her not to say that it would be handled internally, I expect her to back me up or change the subject, not suggest potential disciplinary action.

Snow, Colin, and Bigby had a big argument in Bigby's apartment about Bigby's freedom to do what was necessary according to his judgment. Snow was not willing to acknowledge reality in the middle of an argument about it, so when she later fails to acknowledge reality, it really indicates a lack of awareness of it.

Johann the Butcher was just as much or more of an accomplice as Auntie Greenleaf, and he certainly had no place on the so-called jury. And, again, why is there a jury if there is potentially no trial? I mean, believe it or not, we've developed some methods of criminal procedure in this country over the last few hundred years that seem to work pretty well and have genuine justification. Admittedly, they don't adopt those in the Fables comics, but, then again, I've never seen a jury in the adjudication of any crime in the Fables comics. There's a public war tribunal, there's a political murder cover-up, there's a guy who can look at someone and see all of that person's bad deeds, there's straight up murder of traitors and enemy soldiers, and there are informal hearings and adjudications conducted with only government officials. So, convening a jury in advance of even apprehending a criminal suspect is completely at odds with any American criminal procedure, not represented in the comic book canon at all, and just seems silly.

Even if Bigby hadn't killed CM, it was still stupid to go ahead and convene a jury. Apprehending a suspect doesn't mean that the investigation is over and doesn't mean that all witnesses have been secured. Snow never should have convened any sort of jury or any hearing without consulting Bigby first about the status of his entire investigation and the evidence that he has secured.

I don't see how anyone could ever classify an unjustified intentional killing as anything but a crime.

I mentioned the two threats against Bigby's job in the comics to illustrate that both times were for politically corrupt reasons, not that Bigby ever did anything that justified any threats against him.

She should accept his judgment regarding the necessity to use lethal force because it's his reasonable perceptions that determine its justif

• Well, except for the stuff about how notifying Crane put the entire investigation at risk. :)

I pretty much addressed all of this in our other wall of comments, so we can just continue there so that we don't have to talk about the sam

• I've got to say, I think snow is justified often, but not always, like in the case of Greenleaf. Also, this investigation was a pretty big deal, as it had to do worth the future of ALL of Fabletown. I'd be surprised if the deputy mayor didn't get involved. As for the Dee situation, one of them was completely incapacitated, the other didn't have a gun and was fully at Bigby's mercy, and we didn't even know Bloony Mary had a gun, nor that she was a threat, so Dee didn't have to die. When she told him not to get violent, I'm sure she wasn't asking him to sit down and let them kick his head in, she was saying don't kill unless it's absolutely necessary. Finally, this government, as far as we know, is composed of one mayor, one deputy mayor, and a sheriff, ignoring the witches, so I think it's fair the deputy mayor DISCUSS the right course of action with the sheriff. As for whether you, the sheriff, agreed, was up to you. And, when you told her not to go to the trip trap bar to talk to Holly, firstly, you really can't tell her what to do, deputy mayor or not, she's capable of making her own decision, and also, things with Holly wouldn't have gone nearly as smooth if she hadn't been there. I think she helped the investigation more than harm. Sure, she's occasionally annoying and way too by the book, but governments are run by the book. That's why they have books. I do dislike her sending Toad away though, kinda fucked up if you ask me. Two more things. Her making decisions as the secretary makes sense considering she was practically doing the deputy mayor's job and Bigby knew this. Secondly, Nerissa is definitely a more interesting love interest according to the game. But hey, accordion to the comics, she's his mate, and that's that. All I've got to say.

And that's fine to feel that way, but I would just expect some better justification than that she's nominally his boss (eventually), an expl

• Bigby ain't being straight forward with Snow is one reason Snow can criticize Bigby. The personal question she asks Bigby is one of the reasonings, maybe even the best one. Killing Dum is justifiable, but like I said Bigby won't tell the full truth to Snow which Snow can sense.

If Snow doesn't have any argument that sparing Dum wouldn't have increased the danger, then she really doesn't have room to criticize Bigby.

• It was just an general observation, I'm not saying it's true all the time or even half the time, nor at all am I suggesting you are one of the people who think like this.

I think a minority of people, however, do.

every time a very major female character doesn't agree with them Oh come on ! I for one loved Snow but I'm sick and tired of the ov

• lol wut. Just because you save someone's life doesn't mean you own them. And just because you have physical power doesn't mean you rule over everyone. Even if that were the case, it's NOT what Bigby wants at all.

Have you forgotten Bigby SAVED Snow back at the Homelands, even after she tried to kill him with that sword? She is his to lose. Bigby is

• I like this thread

• edited July 2014

I liked her in ep1, but from ep2 she started to show her bit** side...What's bothering me is her reactions are important to Bigby, so it removes some level of free will from Bigby(player), of course you can ignore her, but who wants bad ending?

She is annoying, unpredictable, cold person.
    Why does she always nag about the big bad wolf thing? Bigby is wolf, and Fable villains are strong and dangerous, sometimes Bigby has to do what he gotta do.
    and she wants the trees to be burned? I understand the urge, but she is just same as Bigby when it comes to recklessness, isn't she? She is no better at all, but she loves to judge others.
    and what is this authority thing? She looks like enjoying bossing around.

and her mood swing--, god, one minute she is shy and nice but next minute she becomes ice queen.

I don't care about her anymore when I replay, i just make whatever decisions I want

Hey, I'm big bad wolf who has to catch big bad guys, i don't wanna be nagged every time I do my job.

• WORD!

Because she criticizes him for doing what's NECESSARY to survive a fight. She complains when he turns into a wolf in order to protect her, w

• Maybe I was wrong to use the word 'hate'. But annoyingly self-righteous and dislikable, sums up Snow White for me. :) Apologies for using the word 'hate'. Upon reflection, too strong a word. Still think she's a strong character, given the fact she makes some of us dislike her so much.

• Also, she's had twenty years to get used to being in charge by the time we see her in the comics.

I don't think Snow from the game is a pushover at all, and she is most definitely hard edged. That's why a lot of people have issues with he

• She nags him about being the big bad wolf because thats why the citizens are afraid of him. She's trying to show them that they can trust Bigby to protect them, not bite their heads off when he gets mad.

whereisLee posted: »

I liked her in ep1, but from ep2 she started to show her bit** side...What's bothering me is her reactions are important to Bigby, so it rem

• He didn't win against Beast. They were in the middle of tearing each other to pieces when their wives stepped in and stopped the battle. We simply don't know which one of them is stronger - it might very well be Bigby, but it will be tough fight for him, that much is certain.

Huff and Puff is not auto win, it's also unwieldy since it takes some time to perform and faster enemies can take advantage of that. Bigby practically never uses it in one on one fights, and if he's hungry for blood he's even less likely to do so since he will be giving even more to the wolf part of his nature.

The most important thing to note is that Bigby will be alone. Even if he could take every citizen of Fabletown 1v1 (and that's not given), he will not succed in fighting all of them. He will take a lot of lives that day, sure. But he can be hurt, he can tire, and eventually, almost for sure, he will fall.

Bigby won against Beat pretty much. I already said North Wind. If Bigby is mad, and actually wanted to kill everyone, i think 9/10 he'll

• 3 times too many.

Three times maybe? * Green Leaf's appartment * The Pudding and Pie when arresting Crane (determinate) * Bigby's apartment at the start of Episode Four. I don't think it comes up at any other parts, does it?

• Her question is kind of pointless, though. So what if he's a scrapper who enjoys cutting loose once in a while? She doesn't have any evidence that he exacerbates situations to give himself an excuse. And, it's not like Bigby is just a small-town sheriff that everyone has to trust never to get angry. In addition to be a wolf and a sheriff in a peaceful town, he's the most formidable soldier they have in the war against the Adversary. And they'd never be able to take back the Homelands without a Bigby Wolf who's an efficient killer when he needs to be.

And, honestly, if someone had attacked you, threatened to kill you, and tried to kill you as many times as the Tweedles had, who wouldn't enjoy having an excuse to rip their freaking throats out?

LukaszB posted: »

Bigby ain't being straight forward with Snow is one reason Snow can criticize Bigby. The personal question she asks Bigby is one of the reas

• Bloody Mary was carrying her revolver the entire time in full view of Bigby. Bigby had every reason to believe she would use it and probably had reason to suspect that it had silver bullets that she could quickly kill him with.

And whether Snow has the power to do what she wants, she generally should have the wisdom to trust Bigby when he tells her how he wants to run his investigation.

• Snow does a good job pointing in the direction of those involved in the murders, but not in the direction of keeping Fabletown safe.

Where exactly was she wrong in trying to point you in the wrong direction?

• And when is fearing the sheriff a bad thing? Bigby is bigby and he is the big bad wolf and nothing will change that.

KCohere posted: »

She nags him about being the big bad wolf because thats why the citizens are afraid of him. She's trying to show them that they can trust Bigby to protect them, not bite their heads off when he gets mad.

• That's not what I said. Snow wants Bigby to be honest with her 100%, not tell only half the truth.

Her question is kind of pointless, though. So what if he's a scrapper who enjoys cutting loose once in a while? She doesn't have any evidenc

• Damn right people should be afraid of him. They apparently weren't afraid enough in this game. Woody attacked him and got his ass kicked. Grendel attacked him and got his ass kicked. Beast attacked him and got his ass kicked. And all of CM's people attacked him and got their asses kicked.

It's a damn good thing that by the time period the comics represent, nobody casually attacks Bigby Wolf. Fabletown doesn't deserve a sheriff who can be attacked without serious consequences. Hell, Beast should be doing some time in jail.

And when is fearing the sheriff a bad thing? Bigby is bigby and he is the big bad wolf and nothing will change that.

• Well, I don't recall what the possible responses were, but, regardless, the answer is really none of her business and the question is at least mildly offensive. As long as he can control himself and do the job that needs doing. Bigby doesn't really tell people things they don't need to know. And for good reason.

LukaszB posted: »

That's not what I said. Snow wants Bigby to be honest with her 100%, not tell only half the truth.

• Everyone thinking that the people who agree with this are sexist need to chill. There is not a sexist shred in my body and I fully standby those who think she's a bit of a bitch. Don't act like people only pick on women characters, it happens to both genders. The fact that she's a female doesn't have that much to do with her personality.

• You dont understand how important it is in their community. He's not even allowed to go to the farm because of his past. If it got to that point with the citizens of Fabletown, he would have nowhere to go.

And when is fearing the sheriff a bad thing? Bigby is bigby and he is the big bad wolf and nothing will change that.

• They should be scared of committing a crime, but not fear Bigby enough to not talk to him.

• edited July 2014

You're talking about fear in a different sense here. It's not really about characters having the courage to fight him or not, it's about characters feeling safe and secure with Bigby in their town.

Damn right people should be afraid of him. They apparently weren't afraid enough in this game. Woody attacked him and got his ass kicked. Gr

• I just don't understand how you find her "annoyingly self-righteous" when all she wants is for things to be done right. Maybe you didn't really care how Bigby got things done, but you should understand that Snow, as his boss, has a certain standard of doing things. Especially considering she was trying to get the people of Fabletown back on their side.

Maybe I was wrong to use the word 'hate'. But annoyingly self-righteous and dislikable, sums up Snow White for me. Apologies for using the

• edited May 2015

Everyone thinking that the people who agree with this are sexist need to chill.

I don't think anyone is saying that.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Everyone thinking that the people who agree with this are sexist need to chill. There is not a sexist shred in my body and I fully standby t

• I'm not pointing out specific people, hell, not even people in this forum. I've seen people in the comments and such thinking that certain lets players who disagree with snow and were angry at her were being sexist. I wouldn't dare call anyone out directly, especially not on this forum...

Everyone thinking that the people who agree with this are sexist need to chill. I don't think anyone is saying that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.