Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• On Burning Wings - Recruit a powerful ally to even the score.

Can I ask what achievement you get if you take the Well's power?

• Damn, I let Morrgian use it.

Pipas posted: »

On Burning Wings - Recruit a powerful ally to even the score.

• Well, then Morrigan will be the powerful ally. Just saying. ;)

Damn, I let Morrgian use it.

• Didn't get the achievement for her but it did make her so happy.

• Makes sense, though. He knows who Mythal is and who you're binding yourself to, and given the ending, where he seems to have 'absorbed' Flemythal's essence...yeah. You're bound to Solas now if you drank from the Well. O_o

Could be kinda kinky for my Dalish romancing him...

Which is funny considering Solas keeps implying he doesn't trust Morrigan with the well, yet gets pissed off when you use it

• Thanks very much for listening/reviewing my song and for the Sub, I really appreciate it. The more feedback I get the more I can improve in future songs so thanks again for that info I'm glad you enjoyed it.

First off, Welcome to the Forums. Secondly I thought this was really well done, at first the voice caught me off guard as I'm used to mor

• may I ask if you made your voice like that for the song or is that your singing voice?

Thanks very much for listening/reviewing my song and for the Sub, I really appreciate it. The more feedback I get the more I can improve in future songs so thanks again for that info I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• I actually kinda prefer Morrigan using it for...story reasons.

Not sure if you're far enough to have gotten that particular scene yet...

Damn, I let Morrgian use it.

• No so shhhhhh.

I actually kinda prefer Morrigan using it for...story reasons. Not sure if you're far enough to have gotten that particular scene yet...

• Well a bit of both I guess, I mean I sang it quite softly on this track as I had a particular sound and effect in mind when writing it. But generally I lean more towards singing softly as it's what I prefer rather than belting it out.
    That's not to say I don't like mixing it up as I like doing different things every song I write e.g the chant parts towards the end. Never done that before :)

may I ask if you made your voice like that for the song or is that your singing voice?

• Cool, I love hearing different styles of singing.

Well a bit of both I guess, I mean I sang it quite softly on this track as I had a particular sound and effect in mind when writing it. But

• I'm trying to postpone finishing it, I want to do as much as I can.

Damn you're fast I've been playing for a month and a half and I'm still not done

• edited January 2015

Damn you're fast I've been playing for a month and a half and I'm still not done

I've done almost everything in every one.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0fkY7N6edU

From 6:58 you can see my poor elven inquisitors heart break into a million pieces.

Oh by the way what do you think of my elven inquisitor? I'm actually really happy with how she turned out.

• thanks for posting that, its a hopeful song

Singing I'm in love with this song.

• So I just finished the game. Who was divine for yall at the end? Somehow Vivienne become Divine in my playthrough even though I have no clue how since I never supported her. I wanted Leliana as Divine :'(

• Cassandra.

Happy for that, my Warden romanced Leliana, and that probably wouldn't bode well for them if she became Divine. Whenever she returns from who knows where she is, she'd probably be pissed. :S

Also, don't like some of the changes she makes tbh. Cassandra is the best middle ground between Vivienne's traditionalist attitude and Leliana's 'tear it all down' attitude.

So I just finished the game. Who was divine for yall at the end? Somehow Vivienne become Divine in my playthrough even though I have no clue how since I never supported her. I wanted Leliana as Divine

• edited January 2015

Still haven't reached that scene yet. Heard about it though. I expect feels.

Your elf looks pretty nice, yeah. In case you missed it they released the meanings of each Dalish tattoo. How...coincidental your's represents Mythal. :S

Mine's Falon'Din, apparently. My Inquisitor I'm going through the Solas romance with at the moment, probably becoming my 'canon' Inquisitor:

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0fkY7N6edU From 6:58 you can see my poor elven inquisitors heart break into a million pieces. Oh by the way what do you think of my elven inquisitor? I'm actually really happy with how she turned out.

• Well the only good thing I can say about Vivienne being divine is that I'm glad it wasn't Cassandra because I romanced her and apparently it's implied they break up if she becomes divine. And on my next play through I decided to go back and play as a dalish elf mage so I will try as hard as I can to make Leliana divine because my elf is going to be a more freedom for all type of person. Also on my elf play through I will import my playthrough of origins where I romanced Leliana and became king just to see what changes their is and if Leliana mentions the warden.

Also P.S apparently if Leliana becomes divine she is still with the warden:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2o6vf4/spoilers_wardenleliana_romance_at_end_of/

Cassandra. Happy for that, my Warden romanced Leliana, and that probably wouldn't bode well for them if she became Divine. Whenever she r

• edited January 2015

Also P.S apparently if Leliana becomes divine she is still with the warden:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2o6vf4/spoilers_wardenleliana_romance_at_end_of/

Yeah, I heard that. Just not sure how...happy that's going to be for both parties involved in my case. My Warden is a Dalish heathen, when it's found out the head of the Chantry was breaking all of the rules of her station to be with her, of all people...yeah, hero or not, that...would end badly.

'sides, all throughout the game she was talking about how much she wanted to go back to her and stay there. I say let that happen, cause warm fuzzy feels and stuff.

Well the only good thing I can say about Vivienne being divine is that I'm glad it wasn't Cassandra because I romanced her and apparently it

• My elven inquisitior(kinda blurry lol)

Alt text

• It's so much more stressful if you're dating him. A huge part of it becomes about your relationship and this whole big love discussion happens in front of the court and on top of deciding his fate you have to decide whether or not you're even still dating.

Which we are. /cough

CrazyGeorge posted: »

My response was, It doesn't matter what people say Blackwall, it matters what people do. Are you going to step up, or are you going to BLAN

• Shh, spoilers!

Ehm...

I got "evil" Leliana as the new Divine. Agreed with Snookie, I think that Cassandra makes the best candidate from the three of them, but my Inquisitor romanced her, so I'm glad she didn't become Divine, heh.

So I just finished the game. Who was divine for yall at the end? Somehow Vivienne become Divine in my playthrough even though I have no clue how since I never supported her. I wanted Leliana as Divine

• What armor is your elven inquisitor wearing?

Still haven't reached that scene yet. Heard about it though. I expect feels. Your elf looks pretty nice, yeah. In case you missed it they

• I tried the whole dating thing, but like in real life, things happen. I accidently flirted with Cullen once, and the follow question up was, "Are you currently seeing someone." I was like Abort, Abort.

I didn't really like any of the females in the game (romantically). i settled for Josephine but i guess i didn't "romance her" enough or something because we never got passed kissing, i was kind of hoping for a romanceable female dwarf, for the LOLS but that didn't work out.

My character was a male elf, because that is my race in Dragon Age, and in this game, there wasn't any romanceable Elves for guys, the only girl elf they made a lesbian.

skoothz posted: »

It's so much more stressful if you're dating him. A huge part of it becomes about your relationship and this whole big love discussion happe

• Elven Robes.

You can find them in one of the Dalish quests in the Exalted Plains, buy a higher level version of it from the Clan Craftsman, or get the schematic from the Highland Ravager dragon in Emprise.

What armor is your elven inquisitor wearing?

• Ok can someone clear up WHAT Cole really is? Look I get that you can change his nature to become more human or spirit, however what state is he when you first meet him? Solas will comment that Cole isn't human, and while most Spirits process human bodies, Cole hasen't taking a body. But he must have cause he looks like Cole, later on we find how Cole dies in his personal quest. The spirit came and couldn't help him, so he change his shape to look like Cole. But does that mean he process him or not? He mast have processed Cole otherwise what might happens in his personal quest doesn't make any sense.

• A compassion sprit who took the form as Cole since his suffering really got to him and he couldn't truly help him. What Cole did was take Cole's form and memories when he tried to help him. He really thought he was Cole since he had his memories but he wasn't Cole.

Ok can someone clear up WHAT Cole really is? Look I get that you can change his nature to become more human or spirit, however what state is

• Thanks but I get he is spirit of compassion but when he took form of Cole he would have processed Cole's body, in his quest when you received the amulet and bring it to Cole there is a cutscene - Cole comes to Solas and ask what to do about the amulet, it shows that the amulet is pined to Cole's chest before Solas trys to bind him. Also if you choice the human choice Varric hands Cole Bianca to take out the templer, Cole take the weapon of his hands, the spirit IS PROCESSING Cole's body, that's the only thing that makes sense.

A compassion sprit who took the form as Cole since his suffering really got to him and he couldn't truly help him. What Cole did was take Co

• Not really, sprits can manifest.

That's like saying the demons shouldn't be able to damage you. :P

Thanks but I get he is spirit of compassion but when he took form of Cole he would have processed Cole's body, in his quest when you receive

• manifest? oh this is confusing. why would they manifest, spirits and demons are stronger in their original forums, plus it means when they in human world / not in the fade they can't be attacked by humans, the attacks would go through them.

It only shows Spirits and Demons manifest because they are binded to a object , like Solas's friend, or if demons want to feel emotions, so they prey on humans.

Not really, sprits can manifest. That's like saying the demons shouldn't be able to damage you. :P

• What about the demons in the game? What are they binded to?

Cole isn't a normal demon or spirit, he chose to manifest as Cole.

manifest? oh this is confusing. why would they manifest, spirits and demons are stronger in their original forums, plus it means when they i

• oh....so spirits and demons can do it themselves, mages aren't needed.

What about the demons in the game? What are they binded to? Cole isn't a normal demon or spirit, he chose to manifest as Cole.

• Kind of, Cole was too human so he needed the amulet to be binded.

oh....so spirits and demons can do it themselves, mages aren't needed.

• edited January 2015

My elf romanced Cassandra Pentaghast. My Qunari (Female) is romancing Sera.

• Ok so mages help, if Cole wasn't too human he would have been able to bind himself? The riddle that is Cole show the player that humanity can be a curse.

Kind of, Cole was too human so he needed the amulet to be binded.

• Mages commonly bind demons and such to keep them and make sure they can't leave.

Cole did show that Humanity can be a curse.

Ok so mages help, if Cole wasn't too human he would have been able to bind himself? The riddle that is Cole show the player that humanity can be a curse.

• Ok yeah that's what I thought, if Solas could bind Cole he wouldn't be able to go back to the fade unless someone killed him or un-bind him, not sure if that's possible :S. If Cole wasn't so much human through he probably could change shape to look like someone else if he wanted to.

Mages commonly bind demons and such to keep them and make sure they can't leave. Cole did show that Humanity can be a curse.

• I think so.

Ok yeah that's what I thought, if Solas could bind Cole he wouldn't be able to go back to the fade unless someone killed him or un-bind him,

• thanks that was really confusing. So I guess Cole's real body is still in the Mage tower. I would have thought when the spirit manifest Cole he would get Cole's abilities but apparently that's not the case.

I think so.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.