Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• Yeah, Cole said he wasn't a mage like Cole.

thanks that was really confusing. So I guess Cole's real body is still in the Mage tower. I would have thought when the spirit manifest Cole he would get Cole's abilities but apparently that's not the case.

• Nice. Also, I have a question. I am new, so how do you post photos on here? Because I want to show off my Qunari and Elf.

My elven inquisitior(kinda blurry lol)

• I'm opposite. My male qunari romanced Cass. My female elf will probably mack it to Sera.

RhysAndLee posted: »

My elf romanced Cassandra Pentaghast. My Qunari (Female) is romancing Sera.

• Yeah I heard him said that, I am just saying I thought that was possibility but not apparently not. Thanks for your help, GoldenPaladin.

Yeah, Cole said he wasn't a mage like Cole.

• no problem.

Yeah I heard him said that, I am just saying I thought that was possibility but not apparently not. Thanks for your help, GoldenPaladin.

• My human mage romanced a chantry seeker Cassandra on my first play-through and then told her it's okay for her to be the new divine (WTF was I thinking lol).

RhysAndLee posted: »

My elf romanced Cassandra Pentaghast. My Qunari (Female) is romancing Sera.

• Does Cassandra becoming Divine end the relationship with a romanced Inquisitor?

I know we've been told it doesn't with Warden/Leliana.

DoubleJump posted: »

My human mage romanced a chantry seeker Cassandra on my first play-through and then told her it's okay for her to be the new divine (WTF was I thinking lol).

• edited January 2015

And I'm finished 62 hours is my time.

So...First off, what the fuck was that Solas thing about...He was the dread wolf in the tale and Methryl took him over?

Anyway, I very much enjoyed the game, I saw zero of the glitches everyone was complaining about and I was playing on the PS4. It was beautiful, fun, the story was awesome, I enjoyed the politics part of it with the war table...This game made me a Dragon Age Fan.

So in my ending, the breach is sealed. I romance Cassandra and loved it. Empress Celene still rules and her brother is exiled. The Wardens join the world as their protectors and rebuild and it references a war between them coming. Leliana is the next Divine and she is a good one too, got equality and got everyone to join in unity and the Chantry stands strong. The Mages now have built a college and welcome all mages to come study in peace, they are all free. I think I got a pretty great ending...Cassandra wants to rebuild the Seekers and everyone is happy.

• Didn't like Cassandra? I'm tempted to romance either her or Dorian when I do my dude run. And aw, I heard you can flirt with Scout Harding a bit but nothing comes of it.

I found some cut audio, actually, between Solas and m!Inquisitor. He was intended to be romanceable for guys, too--but I'm assuming that's not what you were looking for lol.

Why not do a girl playthrough and romance Sera with a fem!Inquisitor?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I tried the whole dating thing, but like in real life, things happen. I accidently flirted with Cullen once, and the follow question up was

• Whoah, spoiler alert! I'm still playing through the first game!

But yeah. That's why I want to play a guy Tal-Vashoth mage. It would be a really big leap from the gender roles you see under the Qun, you know? I could make a pretty unique character out of him.

Oh damn, really? Iron Bull is great! You had to unlock the Storm Coast on the War Table to meet him. Did you never go there??

I like the Qun customs, they're kind of weird. It kind of reminds me of Startrek Klingons. I remember Stern, he was one of my favorite char

• I got pretty much the same ending except Vivienne somehow became divine DX. And yeah I was playing one X1 and I didn't really see any glitches ethier except the well of sorrows mission where the approval is bugged.

• So has anyone here romanced Cullen yet? How does that work out?

• I did but i must of missed him, The first one is my favorite. I really like the part at red cliff.

skoothz posted: »

Whoah, spoiler alert! I'm still playing through the first game! But yeah. That's why I want to play a guy Tal-Vashoth mage. It would be a

• I didn't pay attention to the approvals and stuff since I only looked when it was funny.

I'm pretty sure you needed to talk to Leliana one time and it says support Leliana or don't.

I got pretty much the same ending except Vivienne somehow became divine DX. And yeah I was playing one X1 and I didn't really see any glitches ethier except the well of sorrows mission where the approval is bugged.

• No not really. She becomes very hesitant about the relationship with the inquisitor and constantly mentions that we cannot be together, because she is becoming the new divine. In the end I choose for her to stay with inquisition for as long as she can.

Does Cassandra becoming Divine end the relationship with a romanced Inquisitor? I know we've been told it doesn't with Warden/Leliana.

• I bet you he's not wearing a shirt for most of it.

So has anyone here romanced Cullen yet? How does that work out?

• He's a Elf and Human only. I'll see if anything bad happens, just in case.

I bet you he's not wearing a shirt for most of it.

• Yeah, but that's not the only deciding factor. I've read some comments from people who said that Leliana would make a good Divine and never talked to Vivienne, but somehow Vivienne became the new Divine. I guess it's the combination of the previous choices, for example if you sided with mages or templars, what's your stance on circles, who did you say would make good divine, which candidate did you support through war table operaton, etc...

I didn't pay attention to the approvals and stuff since I only looked when it was funny. I'm pretty sure you needed to talk to Leliana one time and it says support Leliana or don't.

• Makes our choices matter even more in the end, I like it.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, but that's not the only deciding factor. I've read some comments from people who said that Leliana would make a good Divine and never

• Yeah, but you never know who you get. :-D

Makes our choices matter even more in the end, I like it.

• That disgusted me on my first playthrough that Vivienne was made divine somehow and I didn't even do the support Vivienne war table mission, I hate Vivienne. This time I'm gonna pick every choice that I think Leliana will like. (Ex: side with mages, free them)
    I wonder if killing or stop the killing of the traitor at the beginning effects anything? Same with choosing to kill the cleric chick in leliana's quest.

Yeah, but that's not the only deciding factor. I've read some comments from people who said that Leliana would make a good Divine and never

• It only affects how will she deal with her opposers as the Divine. If you have "evil" Leliana (killed sister Natalie), then she will kill them, otherwise she'll try to talk to them and encourage unity.

That disgusted me on my first playthrough that Vivienne was made divine somehow and I didn't even do the support Vivienne war table mission,

• Did you know that female Shepard's VA Jennifer Hale voiced Krem in DA:I?

Alt text

The more you know...

• edited January 2015

Well I guess the warden would be pissed then if I let Leliana kill Natalie lol.

It only affects how will she deal with her opposers as the Divine. If you have "evil" Leliana (killed sister Natalie), then she will kill them, otherwise she'll try to talk to them and encourage unity.

• edited January 2015

Depends on what kind of Warden do you have. :P

Well I guess the warden would be pissed then if I let Leliana kill Natalie lol.

• I can't remember honestly, I think he was a nice decent warden. I know my warden is king, romanced and stayed with Leliana and had old god baby, but that's all I can remember

Depends on what kind of Warden do you have. :P

• I'd rather know less, but, I won't go into it right now.

Did you know that female Shepard's VA Jennifer Hale voiced Krem in DA:I? The more you know...

• So I got good Leliana?

It only affects how will she deal with her opposers as the Divine. If you have "evil" Leliana (killed sister Natalie), then she will kill them, otherwise she'll try to talk to them and encourage unity.

• If she didn't kill Natalie, then yes. :)

So I got good Leliana?

• Didn't kill Natalie.

If she didn't kill Natalie, then yes.

• Holy crap. Reminds me how garbage this looks on last gen looking at these amazing graphics. xD Ah well, I couldn't manage to buy next gen and didn't want to wait so I settle for crappy graphics.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Has anyone found this hat yet? I want it. I like hats.

• Really? I never noticed that. That's pretty neat.

Lingvort posted: »

There are slight tone differences to differentiate their voices a bit, I think. After all, elves aren't supposed to have deep (well, very deep, anyway) voices.

• Actually, looking back on it, I don't think it's true. It was pretty much still a speculation on my part, mostly because I've heard it being mentioned once, but, apparently, after playing a bit for myself, watching some stuff on Youtube, I could say with almost complete certainty that the voices don't seem to be different... at all.

Healoz posted: »

Really? I never noticed that. That's pretty neat.

• Anyone else tired of Jennifer Hale. Jesus Christ.

Did you know that female Shepard's VA Jennifer Hale voiced Krem in DA:I? The more you know...

• No. In my opinion she's a great VA, she's provided a lot of voices over the years and deserves a lot of credit.

Anyone else tired of Jennifer Hale. Jesus Christ.

• Is that more of an a issue with Hale or Transgenders? Just curious, not trying to be mean.

Lingvort posted: »

I'd rather know less, but, I won't go into it right now.

• Finally found the lovely lady who's responsible for the game's gorgeous tavern songs.

She's done some new versions of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IC4ymq8Uk

• Man I loved the Tavern songs, such a beautiful voice.

Finally found the lovely lady who's responsible for the game's gorgeous tavern songs. She's done some new versions of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IC4ymq8Uk

• edited January 2015

I gotta say I think I'm liking my second playthrough as a female elf more than my first playthrough with a male qunari. Their seems to be more race specific dialogue for the elf than the qunari. Plus playing a mage is proving to be alot more fun than a warrior. I also have to say the romances for the female protagonists are better written I think, I'm finding it hard trying to choose who to romance. I'm probably leaning towards Solas or Sera, but I haven't really had a chance to talk to Cullen or Blackwall yet.

• edited January 2015

I recommend Solas.

IMO, he has the most well-done romance plot in the game. Plus feels.

I gotta say I think I'm liking my second playthrough as a female elf more than my first playthrough with a male qunari. Their seems to be mo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.