Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• She was my favorite, followed by Cassandra. The romance book thing was hilarious and not expected. I really like how bioware makes their characters feel more alive, than other games. I wish TTG would take a few pointers from them, for S3.

skoothz posted: »

A lot of people dislike Sera, but I like her too. I like them all, honestly. I wish I could just have them all in my party all the time.

• I naturally pardoned him :D

When friends got power, may as well use it to help your friends, right?

Yeah. I'm weak. I've been smitten with that beard since day one. In real life, though, I'm not sure if I would, either.

• Can you roleplay as a Qunari and talk only about the Qin or whatever. That would be pretty funny.

I'm currently doing a Qunari warrior playthrough and a Human female mage playthrough. I love some of the different dialogue you get for different characters.

• Woooooo whoooo! I might finally finish the game tonight then it's onto a second playthrough :D

• The Solas romance is just heartbreaking. I mean just with how everything turns out for both him and the inquisitor, I need a DLC! I need one now!

• That's actually exactly what I'm doing in my current playthrough.

Went for Blackwall in my first playthrough, now Solas, who's pretty much that times ten. I'm convinced I'm a masochist.

The Solas romance is just heartbreaking. I mean just with how everything turns out for both him and the inquisitor, I need a DLC! I need one now!

• is that seriously in the game? lol bioware nice joke

Pipas posted: »

Don't forget about the spoon!

• How was the BlackWall romance? I'm about ready to start a female inquisitor playthrough(first time playing as a female in a DA game) and I'm trying to decide who to romance. :P

That's actually exactly what I'm doing in my current playthrough. Went for Blackwall in my first playthrough, now Solas, who's pretty much that times ten. I'm convinced I'm a masochist.

• It's good, if you're into angst.

Some serious feels around the end.

How was the BlackWall romance? I'm about ready to start a female inquisitor playthrough(first time playing as a female in a DA game) and I'm trying to decide who to romance. :P

• Blackwalls a good romance, the women get all the best. I mean they get Cullen, Solas, Blackwall and Iron Bull! I don't envy your situation, I was having a hard time deciding.

How was the BlackWall romance? I'm about ready to start a female inquisitor playthrough(first time playing as a female in a DA game) and I'm trying to decide who to romance. :P

• The female characters have more romances too. They even have Sera! Who I love lol. Of course males do get Cassandra who i think is awesome and even though I'm not gay I must admit Dorian is charming :3.

Blackwalls a good romance, the women get all the best. I mean they get Cullen, Solas, Blackwall and Iron Bull! I don't envy your situation, I was having a hard time deciding.

• Yeah same but omfg he called me out for it! We snuck him to Skyhold and he was like "Wow I guess the great Inquisition is going corrupt" and I was like "you ungrateful little shit--"

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I naturally pardoned him When friends got power, may as well use it to help your friends, right?

• It would be neat, but unfortunately you can't. The "Qunari" race you can make your Inquisitor technically isn't actually Qunari, because they're meant to be people who abandoned the Qun. They're called "Tal-Vashoth."

Still all giant horned people, but the Qunari practice a certain religion/way of life whereas the Tal-Vashoth do not. That's why you can play as a female warrior, even though Iron Bull says that women under the Qun can't be fight in battles.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Can you roleplay as a Qunari and talk only about the Qin or whatever. That would be pretty funny.

• I did the Solas romance on my first playthrough. It's incredible, my favorite romance of the game by far, despite having the least amount of content. The Vallaslin scene was amazing/heartbreaking, and I love how the romance actually ties into the main plot.

And yes, we need a Wolf Hunt!!!

The Solas romance is just heartbreaking. I mean just with how everything turns out for both him and the inquisitor, I need a DLC! I need one now!

• Heres a cool theory i found about Sera, you guys should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VlK4i5MYo

• Ok guys/girls I have a question. For those who have finished the game or atleast up to the what pride had wrought mission, what did you choose? Did you drink from the well or let Morrigan.

• Let Morrigan do it. For...reasons.

Might do it for my Dalish, but it'd get her a whopping disapproval from Solas, so probably not.

Ok guys/girls I have a question. For those who have finished the game or atleast up to the what pride had wrought mission, what did you choose? Did you drink from the well or let Morrigan.

• Grr I've been sitting here for like an hour trying to choose. I heard the approval for the choices were bugged so I don't want Cassandra pissed at me and I don't want to hurt Morrigan because she is one of my favorite characters and romance from DA:O

Let Morrigan do it. For...reasons. Might do it for my Dalish, but it'd get her a whopping disapproval from Solas, so probably not.

• I let Morrigan drink it. If I was playing Dalish, I guess I'd drink it myself. As a Qunari I was like "Yeah, sure, whatever, I don't care."

Originally I wanted to destroy the well, but there was not an option for it for me.

Ok guys/girls I have a question. For those who have finished the game or atleast up to the what pride had wrought mission, what did you choose? Did you drink from the well or let Morrigan.

• Which is funny considering Solas keeps implying he doesn't trust Morrigan with the well, yet gets pissed off when you use it

Let Morrigan do it. For...reasons. Might do it for my Dalish, but it'd get her a whopping disapproval from Solas, so probably not.

• I like the Qun customs, they're kind of weird. It kind of reminds me of Startrek Klingons. I remember Stern, he was one of my favorite characters in the first game, i still don't know why he went psycho and killed those children, but I remember them making a big deal out female Qunari being mages, i kind of wish they would of explored that story arc, but they never did. Who is Iron Bull, i must of missed him in my game.

It would be neat, but unfortunately you can't. The "Qunari" race you can make your Inquisitor technically isn't actually Qunari, because the

• My response was, It doesn't matter what people say Blackwall, it matters what people do. Are you going to step up, or are you going to BLANK out.

The only real reason why i pardoned him was i was playing on the hardest difficulty and he was the only tank i had that could stay up. I think they boosted Cassandra, but i remember when i played the game a few months ago, Blackwall was the best damage sponge, because of his Champion talents.

Yeah same but omfg he called me out for it! We snuck him to Skyhold and he was like "Wow I guess the great Inquisition is going corrupt" and I was like "you ungrateful little shit--"

• I drank it myself. I couldn't resist the temptation.

• I've been leaning towards drinking it because I don't want to piss off my group and I don't want to get Morriganhurt because i have a feeling whoever drinks it is screwed lol.

I drank it myself. I couldn't resist the temptation.

• Didn't drink from it, biggest regret in my game. I feel as though Bioware wanted you to drink it. There's the fact that no matter what you still glow blue even if you don't drink it, a special scene, and an extra mini-boss that only shows up if you only drink the well (plus a missable achievement/trophy).

• edited January 2015

Well, drink it or not, you always piss someone off. :P

I've been leaning towards drinking it because I don't want to piss off my group and I don't want to get Morriganhurt because i have a feeling whoever drinks it is screwed lol.

• Damn, too late now.

DoubleJump posted: »

Didn't drink from it, biggest regret in my game. I feel as though Bioware wanted you to drink it. There's the fact that no matter what you s

• I just killed two more dragons...Damn, I didn't use the well, that fucking sucks that I missed awesome stuff...Whatever, I didn't want to risk myself.

You're progressing quite fast. :D

I just killed two more dragons...Damn, I didn't use the well, that fucking sucks that I missed awesome stuff...Whatever, I didn't want to risk myself.

• Well...I have a fear about something going wrong like the power going out so I have like every 5 minutes and only do 8 saves till I override them so it's too late. :P

Do you use multiple saves? I have it so that I save before every major campaign mission.

• Almost to the end...Only 50 hours in.

I'm actually kinda pissed I missed that achievement.

... You're progressing quite fast.

• Do you use multiple saves? I have it so that I save before every major campaign mission.

I just killed two more dragons...Damn, I didn't use the well, that fucking sucks that I missed awesome stuff...Whatever, I didn't want to risk myself.

• Well...I have a fear about something going wrong like the power going out so I have like every 5 minutes and only do 8 saves till I override them so it's too late. :P

Do you use multiple saves? I have it so that I save before every major campaign mission.

• Damn, only 50 hours? How many regions do you still need to visit?

Almost to the end...Only 50 hours in. I'm actually kinda pissed I missed that achievement.

• I've done almost everything in every one.

Damn, only 50 hours? How many regions do you still need to visit?

• Singing

I'm in love with this song.

• Can I ask what achievement you get if you take the Well's power?

• Hi guys, I recently wrote a song called 'Walk Through Veil' inspired by Dragon Age Inquisition.

Walk Through Veil

Not sure if I could play this one in the tavern ;) If anyone's interested I’d love to hear any feedback you could give from some DA fans :)

Cheers

• First off, Welcome to the Forums.

Secondly I thought this was really well done, at first the voice caught me off guard as I'm used to more...Strong voices in songs but as the song went on I got used to it and thought it fit the tone very well.

I think you got a sub.

Hi guys, I recently wrote a song called 'Walk Through Veil' inspired by Dragon Age Inquisition. Walk Through Veil Not sure if I could

Sign in to comment in this discussion.