Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• ...lol, how did I not notice this before.

Alt text

• Alt text

...lol, how did I not notice this before.

• Good news everyone. Or at least for those who are not in the Dragon Age Keep yet.

Looks like open beta is coming soon! Now let's just hope it's not Telltale soon.

Alt text

• YES

Pipas posted: »

Good news everyone. Or at least for those who are not in the Dragon Age Keep yet. Looks like open beta is coming soon! Now let's just hope it's not Telltale soon.

• Good news is, Bioware's "soon" isn't Telltale's "soon".

Good news everyone. Or at least for those who are not in the Dragon Age Keep yet. Looks like open beta is coming soon! Now let's just hope it's not Telltale soon.

• edited October 2014

If Game Companies followed Telltales style of "Soon" GTA 5 would have been released in 2023

Lingvort posted: »

Good news is, Bioware's "soon" isn't Telltale's "soon".

• Female Dalish Rogue is my canon, and what I'll be punching into the Keep first.

• So figure I better give you lot a warning if you don't already know, be very, very careful looking for info on this game right now.

Via retailers accidentally releasing the art book early, and some spoilers getting leaked through early access builds people were playing...a lot of spoilers are out there.

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Great news everyone, especially for those who haven't played Dragon Age yet! Dragon Age: Origins is free to download on Origin until October 14th, so grab it while you can!

More info HERE.

Alt text

• Damn! I'd be glad. Too bad it's not likely to have any DLCs... Though, I might buy them later on.

Great news everyone, especially for those who haven't played Dragon Age yet! Dragon Age: Origins is free to download on Origin until October 14th, so grab it while you can! More info HERE.

• Already play it on Steam, but fuck it I'll pick it up again anyway.

Great news everyone, especially for those who haven't played Dragon Age yet! Dragon Age: Origins is free to download on Origin until October 14th, so grab it while you can! More info HERE.

• edited October 2014

There'll be another livestream soon. Wonder how much new gameplay will they show.

EDIT: Forgot the link, sorry. :D HERE.

Alt text

• So female dwarves can have beards... :S

• Wait, did I miss it? I guess they wrote wrong GMT time. :(

So female dwarves can have beards... :S

• Hormonal issues, ya know.

So female dwarves can have beards... :S

• Pipas posted: »

Wait, did I miss it? I guess they wrote wrong GMT time.

• Thanks! :)

Here they are on YouTube. http://youtu.be/jNCPaEgld60 http://youtu.be/Au4gNTDY8IY

• edited October 2014

PC requirements for DA:I have finally been revealed. You can check them out HERE.

Alt text

• So... umm, does anybody have some spare cash? I'm in need of upgrade.

PC requirements for DA:I have finally been revealed. You can check them out HERE.

• I check out, I'm way above recommended as I expected.

• Alt text

Moustache warden working with Hawke confirmed?

Source: At the end of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Dp7HeW9vs

• So, Mr. (or Mrs., which is actually Bioware's default canon) Falcon is 146% confirmed to be back. Can't say I'm all that excited, but, we'll see.

Moustache warden working with Hawke confirmed? Source: At the end of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Dp7HeW9vs

• You cropped it out, but the objective under that is 'Go to the war table to find the Warden.'

It sounds like the Inquisitor is doing the Thedas equivalent of the Avengers initiative. I guess the Warden is just busy. :S

Moustache warden working with Hawke confirmed? Source: At the end of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Dp7HeW9vs

• So appearently we'll have another gameplay on Monday.

Alt text

• Splendid. I like those streams, they happen to be both enjoyable and pretty informative.

So appearently we'll have another gameplay on Monday.

• Maybe, what do you need? RAM?

I'm just over the recommended requirements, so that's good to know, though I think I read a while ago it wouldn't be much harder on graphics cards than Battefield 4. Now all I have to do is wait until the 14th of November to pre-load it and then another 96 hours...

So... umm, does anybody have some spare cash? I'm in need of upgrade.

• Yep, and this one will FINALLY be done on mouse and keyboard for once.

So appearently we'll have another gameplay on Monday.

• I need... everything.

Though, to be fair, I think I'd be able to launch it on Medium or High settings, even so. My CPU and graphics card is above Minimum requirements, so it might not be such a problem in the end.

Katalept posted: »

Maybe, what do you need? RAM? I'm just over the recommended requirements, so that's good to know, though I think I read a while ago it wo

• Probably not a problem in the end, then. I just watched the latest stream showing new gameplay and their graphics settings weren't even on max. Despite that, all the characters still looked amazing, so by the time you get a new PC put together, it won't cost as much and will still look great.

I also tried to enter to win a Sapphire Tri-X R9 290x Radeon, so if that happens, which is unlikely, maybe I'll send it to you (if your power supply is 750 watts or higher).

I need... everything. Though, to be fair, I think I'd be able to launch it on Medium or High settings, even so. My CPU and graphics card is above Minimum requirements, so it might not be such a problem in the end.

• I'm not sure about the power supply, nor am I sure about how you'll be able to ship it to me, if you are going to win (I live in Ukraine, just in case).

Not to mention that at the moment I don't have a lot of money, so any upgrades I'm going to undertake will take a lot of time to complete. I'll just have to make do with what I have currently. But, thanks for your offer, I appreciate it.

Katalept posted: »

Probably not a problem in the end, then. I just watched the latest stream showing new gameplay and their graphics settings weren't even on m

• When I heard of this "Herald of Andraste" thing, I thought how it would look with my potential Qunari inquisitor.

"People need a symbol, and someone with such a title would inspire confidence in hearts of many!"

"No."

"What? That's it? Just "no"?"

"Yes."

"You're impossible!"

"I know. Parshaara, was there anything else?".

New stream on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X5UfD8Hnhw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtF8z3YSbHg&list=UUvpyU4SjgVd8zKKM2NnPDRg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4LWEX-xe0&list=UUvpyU4SjgVd8zKKM2NnPDRg

• And next in the month-to-release bombardment:

Alt text

I guess we're getting a counterpart to the 'Enemies of Thedas' trailer.

• New trailer? Tomorrow?!

Alt text

And next in the month-to-release bombardment: I guess we're getting a counterpart to the 'Enemies of Thedas' trailer.

• I do wonder what Josephine's greeting will be for every race.

She knows some elvish. I'll be impressed if she knows some Qunlat.

When I heard of this "Herald of Andraste" thing, I thought how it would look with my potential Qunari inquisitor. "People need a symbol,

• I doubt I'll win it, but since my current GPU is almost as good, I might just test the R9 290x and see whether or not it works and then decide from there. Maybe I could just send you my old Radeon 7970 if I win this new one?

Or, failing all that, I could just wire you some cash through Paypal if you need a part and could use some money to cover tax and shipping. Or maybe, as I said, some extra RAM would be okay. I have a spare 4gig stick somewhere around here.

Anyway, there's still lots of time to figure out what you need, so no worries.

I'm not sure about the power supply, nor am I sure about how you'll be able to ship it to me, if you are going to win (I live in Ukraine, ju

• Alt text

New trailer? Tomorrow?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.