Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• That one, too.

Oh, and a mod I forgot to recommend is Dialogue Tweaks. It fixes a lot of bugs with companion interactions, romances, etc. Particularly Leliana.

• So I'm playing Origins and I just recruited morrigan and went to lothering where I just recruited Leianna and Sten. Now I'm not sure who to put in my party. I definitely want to keep morrigan in because she is powerful and i am romancing her and i would like to keep Alistair because I love listening to his wise cracks and him and Morrigan bickerings.But I can't decide who to put in the final party spot. Who would you guys recommend? Sten, Leianna, or Dog?

• Depends, are you a rogue? If not, I'd put Leliana. If you are, then find Sten some decent armor and put him in there. If you don't have any armor, then Dog. :P

So I'm playing Origins and I just recruited morrigan and went to lothering where I just recruited Leianna and Sten. Now I'm not sure who to

• Thanks for these, I'll create some of them later. But not all of them at once, because polls are a sneaky way to bump this thread. :P

To name a few(will add more if I think of any): Dragon age origins questions: What was your favorite or Canon origins story? Who wa

• edited October 2014

Question time!

In Dragon Age: Origins you got to decide not only the race and class of the Warden, but also you had to choose from 6 unique origins.

So, which origin story is your favourite?

Vote HERE.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Thanks @JamesDalton1995 for suggestion! :)

• Okay everyone, i have a question.

What class are you going to be in Inquisition?

Since i was a warrior in Origins, and a mage in 2, i'm going to be a Rogue in Inquisition.

• Voted for both Nobles and for Magi.

Pipas posted: »

Question time! In Dragon Age: Origins you got to decide not only the race and class of the Warden, but also you had to choose from 6 uniq

• In my first playthrough I'll be a male Kossith warrior.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Okay everyone, i have a question. What class are you going to be in Inquisition? Since i was a warrior in Origins, and a mage in 2, i'm going to be a Rogue in Inquisition.

• Me too! :)

Lingvort posted: »

In my first playthrough I'll be a male Kossith warrior.

• edited October 2014

I made it into a poll.

Vote HERE.

Okay everyone, i have a question. What class are you going to be in Inquisition? Since i was a warrior in Origins, and a mage in 2, i'm going to be a Rogue in Inquisition.

• I'm a Rogue. :P

Depends, are you a rogue? If not, I'd put Leliana. If you are, then find Sten some decent armor and put him in there. If you don't have any armor, then Dog. :P

• Just thought of a new question. What weapons did you mainly use in dragon age origins?(Ex: archery, dual wield, two handed sword, etc.)

• I try to stick with my class weapons. I prefer to use two-handed weapons due to "Indomitable", if I play as a warrior.

Just thought of a new question. What weapons did you mainly use in dragon age origins?(Ex: archery, dual wield, two handed sword, etc.)

• Rogue. I can't make it through these games without the need to unlock chests.

• Dual wield. It always looked weird to me whenever I was decked out in massive armor while having two tiny swords on my back.

Just thought of a new question. What weapons did you mainly use in dragon age origins?(Ex: archery, dual wield, two handed sword, etc.)

• Can't open 'em, break 'em.

Rogue. I can't make it through these games without the need to unlock chests.

• Ah sorry, my mistake.

I made it into a poll. Vote HERE.

• Go with the classic, sword and shield.

• Well as an elf rogue I originally started out as an archer, but it wasn't for me so now I decided I'm gonna mainly dual wield.

• From what I've been seeing, the healing system for mages isn't going to be as useful as in the past, so I might just go rogue so I can unlock my own damn chests.

I made it into a poll. Vote HERE.

• What, the fur-chested story teller, the lesbian Elf sharpshooter and a creepy Fade spirit aren't good enough for you?

"You humans are all racist!"

From what I've been seeing, the healing system for mages isn't going to be as useful as in the past, so I might just go rogue so I can unlock my own damn chests.

• What if I planned on playing a Kossith rogue? What then? Need I direct you to the assumption song?

What, the fur-chested story teller, the lesbian Elf sharpshooter and a creepy Fade spirit aren't good enough for you? "You humans are all racist!"

• What "assumption song" might it be?

What if I planned on playing a Kossith rogue? What then? Need I direct you to the assumption song?

• In reality I'll probably play as a human warrior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

What "assumption song" might it be?

• That's genius. xD

In reality I'll probably play as a human warrior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

• In Origins my favourite is sword & shield warrior. I thought that sword & shield would be boring, but I really enjoyed playing as him. :)

• About damn time! Finally got my Keep invite!

• Well, in a week and a half there'll be open beta, so... But gratz anyway. :P

About damn time! Finally got my Keep invite!

• Even if it's just a few days earlier than the open release of the keep I'm still happy :P I just hope syncing is set back up before I get on.

Well, in a week and a half there'll be open beta, so... But gratz anyway. :P

• I think it should be when you finally get access. I don't think they'd send another wave of invites if you couldn't save your choices. :P

Even if it's just a few days earlier than the open release of the keep I'm still happy :P I just hope syncing is set back up before I get on.

• I killed both the elves and the werewolves. You may say "It's impossible to do in game!", but I can say..."Yes, you're right."

Now, to be serious, I usually broker peace between them, not if I play as the asshole character (in that case I kill the elves), not if I play as a ruthless Dalish elf (I kill the werewolves, followed by Zathrian).

Alt text

• Peace! Peace in our time! Let the wolves be free, let the elves be free! FREEDOM!

I killed both the elves and the werewolves. You may say "It's impossible to do in game!", but I can say..."Yes, you're right." Now, to be

• Today there was a new twitch gameplay, this time they showed us Skyhold.

Skyhold gameplay 1

Skyhold gameplay 2

• First time I killed the werewolves because I didn't know that making peace was possible. Shit happens...

I killed both the elves and the werewolves. You may say "It's impossible to do in game!", but I can say..."Yes, you're right." Now, to be

• I'm keeping away from all gameplay vids now. I want to keep my experience as fresh as I can.

Today there was a new twitch gameplay, this time they showed us Skyhold. Skyhold gameplay 1 Skyhold gameplay 2

• Lol, first time I've played, I killed the elves, mostly because I've got my Coercion up to 4th level pretty quick, and was overeager not to skip any persuasion options... One of them happened to be "Let's kill elves and Zathrian". Shit indeed happens.

First time I killed the werewolves because I didn't know that making peace was possible. Shit happens...

• Just got my Keep invite! Now I just have to wait a few days and ill be in!

• edited October 2014

Yeah, I'm doing that too.

From now on.

Maybe.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll watch the next one anyway.

I'm keeping away from all gameplay vids now. I want to keep my experience as fresh as I can.

• New video coming tomorrow!

Alt text

• New video? First - a stream, now this? Awesome!

New video coming tomorrow!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.