The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

Nighttime

Jake: Okay, Here's the plan, Sam and I will sneak in, Wilson and Mina storm the sewers, and Clara and Rich take down the others.

All: Got it.

They move out

Jackson and Dallas talk over dinner

Jackson: So i said to her, yo--

A Guard Barges In

Guard: Sir. The Guests have arrived.

Jackson: Well Let em in you big shit brain!

Guard: Yes sir.

Clara: Ready?

Richard: Yea--

Door opens and they aim their guns

Guard: Whoa whoa whoa! Don't shoot! Please, Come in, Dallas Has been waiting for you.

Clara: Dallas?!

Dallas: Hey Guys.

Richard: Well I'll be a son of a bitch! How you doin man?

Dallas: Been Better.

Clara uses the walkie-talkie

Clara: Everyone come down to the station! Dallas is here, it's all okay!

Jake: What the Hell? How could that be possible?!

"Saturday, 12:54 AM."

Samuel: We can't go yet, The base, We Need to Get in.

Jake: But...

Walkers Growl

Jake: Son of a BITCH!

Samuel: Dammit, Come On! Got the Vent Open! IN!

They crawl through

Jake looks at the vent

Samuel: Don't Look Back! Just Run!

Jake: Yeah, No Shit!

They run through the halls

Flashback

James and Samuel sit in a warehouse drinking

James: Where did it all go wrong?

Samuel: I ain't gonna lie Bud, I, Just don't know... We've been here longer than my dick is...

James: Dude.

Samuel: Yeah?

James: Do not speak of that terrifying shriveled up artifact.

Samuel: Laughs. Dude, don't be a dick. Haha.

James: Sighs. We're gonna die here... I don't have Dan or Bec, My wife isn't with me... But i have my best friend...

Samuel: Cheers to that man. They Clink the glasses.

James: So whats up with you and that Jackson guy? You've been acting weird ever since he came along...

Samuel: I don't know man, I ain't noticed nothin', What's wrong?

James: You've been a dick to everyone but me and the kids. It started when you started Hanging around him...

Samuel: Haven't I always been like that? haha

(Wilson and Mina, 1:55 AM)

Wilson: Remind me why the fuck this sewer is useful?

Mina: I don't know, But I like hanging out with you. Smiles.

Wilson: Oh really? Are you a Pedo?

Mina: Psh, as if, Even if i was, one, I'm too young, and you ain't my type.

Wilson: How old are ya?

Mina: 14.

Wilson: Ha, I turned 15 Last month, But we don't celebrate Birthdays in our group...

Mina: WHAT?! How can you NOT Have Celebrate your birthday?!

Wilson: Look around, This ain't exactly a "Blowing Candles Out" Kind of world. Laughs.

Mina: Yeah, You Might be right...

Footsteps

Wilson: Get down, Take out your gun.

Mina: Okay...

[SHOOT FIGURE] [HIDE]

Chapter end.

• 5 Nighttime Jake: Okay, Here's the plan, Sam and I will sneak in, Wilson and Mina storm the sewers, and Clara and Rich take down the o

• [Hide]

Great chapter!!!

5 Nighttime Jake: Okay, Here's the plan, Sam and I will sneak in, Wilson and Mina storm the sewers, and Clara and Rich take down the o

• [SHOOT FIGURE]

5 Nighttime Jake: Okay, Here's the plan, Sam and I will sneak in, Wilson and Mina storm the sewers, and Clara and Rich take down the o

• [Hide]

Sorry, I haven't been voting, I've been busy with stuff n' things.

• It's all Good!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Hide] Sorry, I haven't been voting, I've been busy with stuff n' things.

• Hey Guys! I just upgraded to windows 7, so I should be able to write stories faster, I'll see what I can do soon!

• I'm Back... I'm writing a new chapter tonight... And I have a overviewer who reviews each chapter before I post

• Cool!

I'm Back... I'm writing a new chapter tonight... And I have a overviewer who reviews each chapter before I post

• Yep! Still writing the episode, I'm posting the rest in one sitting, But at the moment, I'm on vacation to a whole other city, I have my PC at home, I have my dad's laptop at the moment.

mr.quality posted: »

Cool!

• Oh, okay. Sounds cool!

Yep! Still writing the episode, I'm posting the rest in one sitting, But at the moment, I'm on vacation to a whole other city, I have my PC at home, I have my dad's laptop at the moment.

• Guys! I'm Posting the Next Chapter Tonight! I promise! I've been sick, and I've been writing an Animated series, and I have been busy with videos, But NOW! WE'RE BACK ON TRACK! @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784

• Good to hear! Cant wait!

Guys! I'm Posting the Next Chapter Tonight! I promise! I've been sick, and I've been writing an Animated series, and I have been busy with videos, But NOW! WE'RE BACK ON TRACK! @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784

• Me either! Inspiration is running high! It might not be up until 2 am, But it WILL be tonight! :D

Good to hear! Cant wait!

• Me either! Inspiration is running high! It might not be up until 2 am, But it WILL be tonight!

• I've actually been checkin' it out! I just don't want to have a character.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome! check my fanfic: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92912/the-hunger-games-interactive-only-one-gets-to-live

• Why? u.u

I've actually been checkin' it out! I just don't want to have a character.

• I'm very busy and I just want to read each chapter at the very least.

Why? u.u

[HIDE]

The Two Teens Found a corner to hide in, as The Stranger Passed, He began to pull out a gun.

"Hello?" The man began. "I-I heard Y'all over there! If Y'all are walkers, I'll kill ya! If not... Come out where I can see ya!" The stranger said, Nervously.

"Shit..." Wilson whispered, He had began Pulling out his gun, But he felt the man was Just scared. "Alright!" Wilson Yelled. "We'll come out! But if you're
    a Bandit, I'll drive a damn Knife through your skull!" He finished.

"Oh thank Christ! I thought Y'all were walkers, Cause I don't even have ammo!" The man said, Relieved.

Wilson and Mina began to come out, But wilson Pulled his Knife out, Just in case.

"Who are you?" Mina asked.

"I really don't think that matters" The man said. "But I have a small group up ahead, scouting this place out, You and your group doin' that as We--"

"Yes it does Matter." Wilson said, Pulling his gun out. "Who the fuck are you?!"

Jake and Samuel walk Through the area, Scanning for walkers, as Lightning and thunder continue.

"You see any walkers?" Samuel asked.

"Not of current" Jake said, with a shaky voice. "But I'll keep lookin'."

The two continue down the Hall, And Begin Noticing many dead walkers, and Bullet Casings.

Jake crouches down and picks one up. "AH! Shit!" Jake yelps In pain. "These are still hot, Like, Burning, This wasn't from their fight out..."

Suddenly, Bullet-Fire is heard from the next room.

Jake Picks up his Assualt Riffle and Begins Running down the Hall. "Sam! C'mon!" He yells as he runs down.

"On it!" Samuel says, Taking out his Pistol.

Eva is Sleeping in her Tent, and Melisa comes in.

"Melisa? What's wrong?" Eva asks, as Tears run down Melisa's face.

"Eva... I'm... I'm no doctor, but... I'm pretty fuckin' sure My water just broke." Melisa says, Tightly holding her stomach.

"Oh god, Hang on! I'll go get Richard on the Walkie!" Eva says as she runs out.

Laura begins to cry, as Someone approaches the camp.

"Hello? Jake? Anyone?" Someone yells.

It becomes More clear, and Melisa knows it's Dallas.

"DALLAS! OVER HERE!" Melisa Yells. "OH GOD! AHHH!!" Melisa Screams in Pain

"Son of a bitch! Melisa, what's wrong?!" Dallas says, Nervous.

"I... I think my water broke!" Melisa screams.

Walkers begin to approach the Camp.

"Oh, SHIT!" Eva yells. "GET BACK YOU FUCKERS!" She says, as She shoots them.

"Melisa... I-I know what to do!" Dallas says.

"That's Bullshit!" Melisa yells at him.

"No, No! Richard taught me this stuff!" Dallas says.

Melisa Begins to think, and she agrees to his Proposal. "Fine..." She says.

Jake and Samuel get to the end of the Hall, to find a gun fight between Richard and another man.

"JAKE! HELP!" Richard Yells, as He's pinned down.

The man shooting Begins speaking in Spanish and yelling, and Shoots Richard in the Stomach.

"RICHARD!" Sam screams as he Runs out with his knife and stabs the Man in the Forehead after being shot in the shoulder. "AGH! Shit! I'm okay!"

"Gah! God Dammit!" Richard yells. "I'm fine too! I'm fine, Just a little wound!"

"Shit... Okay, what the hell happened?" Jake asks.

"For the last time, what is your name?!" Wilson says, taking his knife to the man's throat.

The man shoots wilson in the stomach.

"GAH! Gkkh... guh... ugh..." Wilson yelps, falling to the ground.

"WILSON! OH GOD, NO!" Mina Screams, and starts Crying.

"Eh Hem... The Name is Negan Kiddos..." Negan Proclaims. "and You just bought a one way ticket to my shit List."

CHAPTER END.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• NOOOOOOOOOO WILSON! U.U

6 [HIDE] The Two Teens Found a corner to hide in, as The Stranger Passed, He began to pull out a gun. "Hello?" The man began. "I-I

• He's fine, For now. >:) the bullet didn't kill him.

NOOOOOOOOOO WILSON! U.U

• Sheet :x

R.I.P Wilson :'(

6 [HIDE] The Two Teens Found a corner to hide in, as The Stranger Passed, He began to pull out a gun. "Hello?" The man began. "I-I

• Yay! Its back!

• I told you guys he ain't dead! XD

Sheet :x R.I.P Wilson

• FUCK YEAH IT IS!

Yay! Its back!

• Hey, don't blame me! I'm a confused person at time-- at all times.

I told you guys he ain't dead! XD

• YUS!

FUCK YEAH IT IS!

• Lol, It's cool

Hey, don't blame me! I'm a confused person at time-- at all times.

• I'll try writing chapter 7, 8, and 9 tonight, Not sure If I can get it all done. XD

YUS!

• Cool as ice :3

Lol, It's cool

• Don't push yourself.

I'll try writing chapter 7, 8, and 9 tonight, Not sure If I can get it all done. XD

• Nah, It's cool, I have a lot of Ideas in my brain.

Don't push yourself.

• Chapter 7: Hope

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Melisa screamed, as She was trying to give birth.

Eva had been fighting off the herd for a while, She was running out of Ammo, in Need of more Help.

"Come On Melisa!" Dallas Yelled. "You can do it! Come on, PUSH!" Dallas Yelled, as Melisa screams and Pushes.

"(Static) Eva? Come in! Did you try to reach me?" Richard speaks through the Walkie.

"RICHARD!" Eva Screamed. "PLEASE, GET BACK HERE, WALKERS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND MELISA IS HAVING THE BABY! AN--" Eva
    finished and was inturupted.

"Wait, What?!" Richard shouts, worried. "You're kidding! Right?!" He says.

Eva continues shooting at the walkers. "DOES IT FUCKING SOUND LIKE I AM?!?!" She yells.

"Son of a bitch... Okay! We're on our way!" Richard finishes, and Gets off the radio.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OWWWWW!!!" Melisa sobs in pain. "I-I CAN'T DO IT... IT HUUURRTS!!!" She screams.

"Melisa, Melisa it's okay, Listen, I know you're in pain, I know you're hurt, Girl. But You can do this! This baby, this baby is gonna change us, For the better,
    Okay? Okay? It's... It's gonna be fine! Jake and you... This baby, is gonna have two of the most badass fuckin' Parents ever! Okay?! But you have to
    Make it!" Dallas tells her.

Melisa stops screaming and Has tears in her eyes and smiles. "Th-Thank you..." Melisa says.

Dallas Chuckles. "Heh heh, Good girl, Now Let's finish this, PUSH!" He says.

Melisa Pushes and screams as a truck comes driving up the hill the camp is on.

"YEEEEE HAAAWW!!!" Samuel yells, Driving up in the truck, Killing walkers.

"Jake, Let's go!" Richard Yells.

They go inside the tent, and they see Dallas has delivered the baby, and Melisa is holding it.

"Oh My God! Melisa, Are you okay Honey?!" Jake Yells Grasping his Hair with his hands.

"Yes! Don't worry Jake, I'm fine! (Cough)" Melisa says, with a smile on her face.

"D-Dallas?!" Jake says.

"Yep, Melisa is a strong woman, she did good You kno--" Dallas was interupted as Jake hugged him.

"Th-... Thank you so much Man... (Sob) Wel-Welcome back to the group Buddy." Jake says, with a smile on his face.

Dallas rubs the back of his own head and Laughs. "Haha! It was Nothing Man!" Dallas says.

"No, It was everything." Samuel said.

"Oh, Hey man!" Dallas said.

"Oh, By the way Jake, It's a girl." Melisa says as jake smiles. "I already named her." She says and smiles.

"Hmm? What did you decide?" Jake asks.

"Junniper Hope Fretz." Melisa said.

"Your last name is Fretz?" Sam asks.

"Haha! Yep." Jake said.

CHAPTER END.

P.S guys (@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft ) at the end of this episode, we're gonna have a talking dead type thing in a chat bar, if someone has a website we can do chat at that isn't Facebook, Let me know!

• Great chapter!!!

Chapter 7: Hope "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Melisa screamed, as She was trying to give birth. Eva had been fighting off the herd for a while,

• :P

Chapter 7: Hope "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Melisa screamed, as She was trying to give birth. Eva had been fighting off the herd for a while,

• Thank You very Much!

Great chapter!!!

• Hey! Glad you commented, Listen, is there still space for characters on your story?

:P

• One. The District 11 Female

Hey! Glad you commented, Listen, is there still space for characters on your story?

• ... Do i have decent sized Breasts? XD Jk, I'll join in soon man, Thanks! :D

One. The District 11 Female

• Sorry , it´s the male not the woman the place left XD

And it´s cool!

... Do i have decent sized Breasts? XD Jk, I'll join in soon man, Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.